Attached: reggie.jpg (990x807, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

.twitter.com/piposaru20th/status/1156030672160428032
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv50CZuF83M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH NO NO NO...

Maybe sony will be great again.

hwat

literally every pro sony post ever made on this site has fucking shit tier ESL grammar
why is this?

>my body is out of retire
5 star

Holy shit guyss
How can Virgindos even compete!?!

fuck you for making me look this up

It’s third world shitskins

If only Yea Forums had flags

>its real
SONY ALWAYS WINS BABY

*Joke
>(you)

Wait a minute
this might actually be a good thing

Attached: KEY.png (1393x775, 596K)

>it's fucking real
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

Link?

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even As Decided To Use Even Go Want To Do Look More Like

Holy shit, Ape Escape.
.twitter.com/piposaru20th/status/1156030672160428032

Attached: aaaaaa.png (780x885, 431K)

Yeah

>Party member betrays you

snoyfags are retarded niggers, just the way it is.

>and subverts the enemy to become your unexpected ally

Attached: Deutschland Science is best science.jpg (1915x1079, 120K)

>reggie walks into sony office
>intern hands him the newest 3rd person cinematic experience script
>miss me with that gay shit
>brings a new era of god tier gameplay with the ps5

Attached: 743594539.jpg (900x1083, 181K)

>X corporation fans BTFO, Y corporation fans wins again LOL/threads all over the catalogue
And this is why I haven't been in this board in months and I'm leaving again and not looking back

Attached: Whattrollingis.jpg (503x598, 89K)

goyim know

>trolling is an art
Was cringe then, is cringe now

>My body is out of retire
>Sony hire Nintendo Reggie For A New Ad Campaign Claiming Him Out Of Retirement As President of Sony Interactive Entertainment America After Retirement from Nintendo

Are you autistic or did you have a stroke?

Attached: 658.jpg (600x886, 35K)

This. Wonder if the censorship kerfuffle played some hand in this.

Trolling is a art

Sneed

was this machine-translated from spanish

NOOOOOOOOOO NONONONONONO THSI CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Yeah man this is why I'm not freaking out because I can see Reggie taking in his experience from Nintendo and taking the sjw/suit trash out

>E3 2020. Sony's press conference is packed. Media is preparing for a big announcement from Sony relating to the PS4.

>Kaz steps out, waving at the crowd. Thanks them for all coming and being supportive. Speaks of how happy he is to walk on stage at E3 for the first time in many years.

>"I'd like to first talk about how great this industry is. How much we have accomplished. Sony accelerated the consumer electronics industry, an industry which has spawned numerous innovations from both our partners, and our competitors...... We here at Sony have learned throughout the years that relationships in this industry that are destructive don't help anybody as it is today."

>"I'd like to announce one of our first partnerships today is one with Nintendo"
>Sony niggers in the audience boo and hiss
>"I'd like to take you through this." Kaz says, with a crack in his voice.
>"First, Nintendo will port some of their games onto the PS4."
>Sony niggers howl in approval shouting "NINTENDO LOST, IT'S OVER LOOL"
>"Second, Nintendo will purchase.... 599 million US dollars worth of stocks in Sony, and has agreed not to sell them for at least 3 years.
>Sony niggers are totally silent, and in complete shock.
>"And third..... as agreed, Sony has decided the dual-shock controller will be retired, and replaced with an updated version of the Nintendo Gamecube controller......."
>Sony niggers in the audience interrupt Kaz, cry bloody murder. Many shout "NO!"
>"....and will be offered on both the Nintendo Wii U and PS4. We have taken a look at other controllers out there. We believe that the Gamecube controller is a really good controller. And we think it will make a fine default controller."
>Audience becomes almost too loud for Kaz to speak from all the butthurt and anger.
>"I have a special guest today via satellite downlink and if we could get him up on the stage right now.........."
>Behind Kaz reveals Reggie Fils-Aime on the big screen.

Attached: KazPressConferenceE32014.png (880x639, 884K)

>Reggie smirks while all the Sony niggers viciously boo him, some laugh at him
>"Good evening..."
>Reggie talks a bunch of pre-written marketing fluff about how great this is for both companies.
>Kaz then goes back on stage.
>"Thank you Reggie. Thank you Iwata. Thank you Nintendo. It's time to get this company back on its feet."
>Kaz exits the stage. Is shaken at what he just did.
>Back at Kaz's hotel room, Satoru Iwata and several Nintendo executives, in full traditional Japanese garb are waiting for him.

>Kaz (In Japanese): "What do you want? I did what you wanted. I held up my end of the bargain, in exchange for the survival of my beloved company. And at what cost? The Playstation was like a son to me, and by taking away its controller, you nearly took away its soul!"

>Iwata: "You've lost Kaz. The console wars between our two companies is over. Please understand, your "son" bankrupted your entire company. You should have never double crossed us back in 1994 by releasing the Playstation. Now, I want to make sure you are committed to our new 'partnership'".
>Iwata eyes the black, wireless Gamecube Controller 2.0 near the TV
>Kaz: "This was not part of our deal! I refuse to abandon what I have created.
>Iwata: "You bring great dishonor to our people, Kazuo. The Dual-Shock controller is an abomination! Adapt or die, Kazuo. The choice is yours.
>Kaz walks into another room and slowly changes his clothing and puts on a traditional Japanese robe.
>"If I must die. I wish to die holding the dual-shock controller in my hands... the way it was intended... a masterpiece of perfection. It is my creation afterall.
>"Very well.
>Iwata eyes one of his executives, whom then takes out a Samuri sword and proceeds to behead Kaz....

Attached: 1464474901402.png (850x850, 63K)

I fucked ur mom and sister lmao

Attached: 1556327749842.jpg (500x496, 138K)

>Iwata: Sony has no business in making video games. Regardless, I am still allowing the PS4 to coexist with the Wii U because you have created the most rabid fanbase I have ever witnessed in my life. Without your products, it's over. I am doing this for Japan, Kazuo. I am doing this because I care about this country's safety. Without Sony, Sony niggers would riot and take this great island nation of ours down with them. We can still tame the Sony nigger. Only if you do just one more think Kazuo.
>Iwata eyes the black, wireless Gamecube Controller 2.0 near the TV
>Kaz: "This was not part of our deal! I refuse to abandon what I have created, Iwata.
>Iwata: "Sepoku or the controller Kazuo. What will it be?"

agreed.

Attached: 1564160095763.gif (555x555, 555K)

imagine the autism needed to write this

Attached: verynice.jpg (460x312, 34K)

would be KINO DESU

>"First, Nintendo will port some of their games onto the PS4."
>Sony niggers howl in approval shouting "NINTENDO LOST, IT'S OVER LOOL"
>"Second, Nintendo will purchase.... 599 million US dollars worth of stocks in Sony, and has agreed not to sell them for at least 3 years.
>Sony niggers are totally silent, and in complete shock.

I can just imagine it. too bad this copypasta is long past its prime.

Attached: 1462338260589.jpg (206x196, 7K)

>that "headline"
>that "quote"
Do you fuckers even try?

>Reggie betraying Nintendo
is it revenge for being asked for mother 3 alot?

Attached: 56775564_10161655549255300_2846431812408836096_n.jpg (960x686, 62K)

OH SHI

Attached: 1546971476493.jpg (720x659, 140K)

Attached: file.png (1195x681, 1.42M)

Reggie is just a greedy cancerous westerner who wanted Nintendo to abandon it's Japanese honor and become just another greedy western company like Microsoft. Reggie wanted nerds to die and the entire videogame industry to become a soulless normalfag paradise.

>top ten greatest anime betrayal

the obvious ESL posting is driving me up the wall

How could he do this to us bros?

FUCKING CHADNY CAN'T BE THIS BASED

>no source
???

This won't give me reddit karma, too long bro

Ok can you say it again but in English this time?

Are you new enough that you don't remember /vint/? Every console war thread is filled to the brim with nothing but third worlders, hopefully at least being paid 10 cents a post, and not just being retarded for free.

Nah. I want Kaz to go out like this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv50CZuF83M

I don't care any of you will read this. I'm from mexico and almost every single retard I know own a PS4, some even own ps4+pro and they don't use it for videogames anymore. These only play(ed) a few big releases like god of war, bloodborne, ffxv then forgot about it.
Why don't they get rid of it you may ask? They use it as a glorified netflix machine. Most of these play games on PC, NSwitch, and a small minority have the ps4 and play whatever is trending while calling nintendo "console for manchildren" while tipping they vegan sombrero as they drink low sodium soi milk.
I wish I was making shit up. Hipster where I live are prevalent and pretty annoying, wish they fucked off to commiefornia.

Attached: reading.jpg (655x527, 59K)

>My Body is Out of Retire
wut

Put me in the screencap, user!

>shitty meme man that made terrible decision after terrible decision gets hired by Sony