Why does Bandanna Dee get the support for the 4th Kirby rep and not

Why does Bandanna Dee get the support for the 4th Kirby rep and not

Attached: marx.jpg (200x200, 15K)

Anti Superstar autism and leftover ballot autism. Marx is the coolest choice for a new Kirby character even though he's even more superstar shilling.
Though Kirby doesn't need any more characters to begin with.

because nobody thought he could be possible until Star Allies, but that game showed he was by far one of the most popular kirby characters and the most popular villain as a whole.

becuase he was the 4th wheel in return to dream land
that and he has arms

Based, a Kirby villain like Marx (and not just rivals like Dedede/Meta Knight) would be kino. Dark Matterfags also have my support.

Attached: 1533721402317.jpg (125x125, 4K)

>Letting Sakurai stay in his comfort zone and letting Shinomura & Nu Kirby content rot in hell
That being said both are pretty bad, the worst 2 choices for a Kirby rep for sure.

If Marx ever made it in, I hope Sakurai keeps him crazy and psychotic most of the time in battle, I hate how he's always cutesy in Star Allies.

Attached: e07.png (1920x879, 1.44M)

Bandana Dee is the 4th wheel so that means he should get in over any of the actual popular characters

After Piranha Plant, it's not impossible anymore.

Marx doesn't deserve it, he was only in one damn game.
Put Dark Matter in. He's the closest thing to a main antagonist Kirby has, having been the big bad in at least five games.

Attached: dmb.png (490x479, 169K)

MY SMASH FLASH 2 THAT I PLAYED FOR 20 MINUTES

Attached: Sora.jpg (753x504, 47K)

Dark Matter Swordsman is cool as fuck, I love Marx but DMS would be an amazing addition too

Attached: 10b.png (600x800, 294K)

Pretty sure it's just one mate, and that isn't even his true form

Dark Matter as an entity was the main antagonist of Kirby's Dream Land 2, Kirby's Dream Land 3, Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, Kirby: Squeak Squad, and Kirby: Star Allies, as well as being referenced extensively in Kirby's Return to Dream Land and Kirby: Planet Robobot.
DMB is just the most anthropomorphic form. Use that form and have him use attacks from all the Dark Matter forms, like Zero Two as a Final Smash. Kirby deserves a villain rep, and Marx was only the villain in one game. That's like having Skull Kid in Smash, but not Ganondorf.

No one wanted Marx until he appeared in Star Allies, Marxfags are unironically zoomers.
In general, before RtDl Kirby didn't have a frontrunner newcomer, but these popped up the most
>Knuckle Joe
>Adeleine
>Gooey
>Dark Matter

Good morning Yea Forums, just a reminder that Daroach (yes, THE Daroach from Kirby: Squeak Squad) is getting into Smash Ultimate!
>"B- But Bandana Dee is supposed to be the 4th Kirby rep! No!"
Listen, I love Bandana Dee as much as the next guy, but let's face the facts, he's just another one of Dedede's cronies. And I know you're gonna bring up Piranha Plant, but his moves are taken from various subspecies, Bandana Dee just has a pointy stick.
Daroach, meanwhile, has ice lasers, fire bombs, the Triple Star, his claws, and lest we forget his cohorts, Doc, Spinni and Storo!
So get ready, because he'll definitely be revealed soon. See you then!

Attached: Daroach_ksa.png (350x375, 153K)

Better question, why do few people bring up Dark Matter?
At least Marx and BD are playable in Star Allies.

It's complicated.
Dark Matter is both a character and a species. Usually, the one you actually fight is Dark Matter and stuff like the trio or the N-Z from 64 is a similar species.
In any case, Dark Matter (Blade) is the face of the group and with Planet Robobot's clone as well as stuff he can crib from similar sources like Possessed Dedede or Miracle Matter, Dark Matter has a lot to work with.

You ain't bad, Marxbro.
You ain't bad.

Attached: 1524799246857.png (850x1005, 593K)

Somebody did point out that Marx scored high on the either the Brawl Dojo vote or a Melee vote (Gooey also scored high on one of those, if I recall).
I think Star Allies just made them more vocal since it made Marx playable.

>Zero
>Zero Two
>Dark Matter Orb
>Miracle Matter
>Dark Nebula
>N-Z
>Void Termina
Dark Matter just DESERVES it, I think. It'd work so well. Dark Matter's already a sick as fuck antagonist.

To specify for those who didn't play the older games, Dark Matter is widely considered to be a hivemind, so when people say they want Dark Matter in, they almost always mean the Swordsman, but keep in mind that the Swordsman is barely his own character, as it's simply one form of the hivemind.

Don't forget that it was the first final boss with an eye-motif, which almost every final boss afterwards cribbed to varying degrees.
Even Dharkon and (to a lesser extent) Galeem follow that trend.

Attached: 61688457_p2_master1200.jpg (857x1200, 422K)

Kirby newcomer tier list
>God Tier
Magolor, Dark Meta Knight, Dark Matter, Adeleine, Sectonia
>Based Tier
Daroach, Susie, Taranza, Gooey, Animal Friends, Hyness, Morpho Knight, Mage Sisters
>Bandwagon Tier
Marx, Waddle Dee

This, we need a Kirby rep that's ACTUALLY a villain, Dedede and MK don't count since they're allies in more games than they are enemies.

Do you really expect Waddle Dee supporters to think critically? Remember, most of them want specifically the one with the hat and a stick and not just a composite Waddle Dee with ALL the hats and abilities of the species like how Piranha Plant was done. How boring can you be?
>But BWD is his own character! That's the whole point is that he isn't like the others!
Erdrick is his own character too but he got the composite treatment.

Attached: waddledee.png (271x178, 68K)

What about Magolor?

What about the Art Sisters? Drawcia is practically a main series character at this point due to Paintra and Vividra being her canon family.

Magolor as a teleportan mage would be pretty interesting if Sakurai doesn't just make him another Robin/Hero, but I think that's where most people would draw the line on nu-Kirby characters.

Dark Matter's complicated because it has an actual backstory/motive, in that it attacked Dream Land because it didn't have friends and grew jealous. Nintendo Dream, according to the Japanese wiki, confirms that that story was taken into consideration during DL2's development and wasn't just made up.
Outside of that, the swordsman is treated more as a character compared to other potential Dark Matter.
>It appears as the final boss of the Kirby Quest sub-game
>It was cloned in Planet Robobot, to the point that it remembered the Rainbow Sword
>If you believe a dubious Japanese strategy guide, the Dark Matter that you fight in the Hyper Zone is the same one from Dream Land 2
>Another potentially dubious guide gave names for the three Dark Matter from 64
HAL seems to treat the swordsman akin to its own character on some level, given that two of its future reappearances harken back to Dream Land 2 specifically.

Attached: 35224763_p0.png (700x700, 481K)

I want to play as bandana dee with a pizza cutter, doesn’t even matter if it’s smash.

I didn't know about its backstory in DL2. I assumed DMB was a scout for the hivemind, and then the whole army came in DL3.

You can always just put Gooey in.
He's cute.

Attached: Gooey2.png (255x218, 109K)

As a hat goomba fag, I’d love the composite treatment as long as there were still a few spear moves, maybe even a move involving a pizza cutter.

Well then you're one of the good ones. Most of the Waddle Dee supporters I've run into pitch a fit when I suggest the composite treatment. Waddle Dee would be more interesting to me if he was all Waddle Dees. Also, a pizza cutter would be cool as heck.

It probably was that too, to an extent. At the very least I can believe that the Hyper Zone showing up was a result of Dark Matter getting killed, but yeah.
I think that backstory even indirectly lead to the "Zero/02 can't feel positive emotions" theory along with the Love Love stick.

That could work out well.
>Parasol wielded like a spear
>Probably work in a minecart or something somehow
>Grapples/items from his early K64 moveset?

Hell yeah, goo boy

Which borb should be borb's Echo Fighter?

Attached: darkmetaknightSA.png (917x776, 147K)

>grappler waddle dee
Fuck yeah, I love grapplers

Parallel Meta Knight.
Dark Borb gets the Lucas/Wolf Treatment.

Only option.

Attached: space borb.png (1901x1776, 3.03M)

Morpho Knight, he's the only one who isn't already an alt.

>Parasol wielded like a spear
Why not just have some moves use spear while the others use parasol?

Waddle Dee is my single most favourite character of all time and I still wouldn't be mad if another character made it in over him. Hell I even voted for him back in the ballot. Give me Gooey, Adeleine, Real Dark Matter/Swordsman Dark Matter, Marx, Galacta Knight, Waddle Dee himself, anyone, and I'll be happy. I just want one more Kirby fighter. Goddamn, give me Keeby as an Echo of Kirby and I'm still fine with it lol.

Attached: 7DC7E378-F422-429A-BE8B-4362A2F17BC8.gif (438x68, 1.71M)

I actually play SSF2 fairly often bro. Not that I want Hat Goomba.

Attached: 1560283009177.png (300x300, 248K)

I just figured it'd cut out the middleman and not have Dee need to pull out two different implements.

I just want a spear fighter and for some reason fire emblem only adds sword users so Bandana Dee is my best hope

Marx would be cool, but kinda weird in the same game he features as a boss.
Bandana Dee also makes sense, but I think Magolor is the best villain rep around besides Marx.

Attached: Banner-KirbyHeart.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

already a Mii costume

Why do people sleep on her potential? I'd wager if she got in, she could paint a number of iconic Kirby bosses and characters as part of her attacks.

Attached: 16191569125.png (256x256, 49K)

Am I weird for saying that I don't want any Echoes for Meta Knight? By this point in the series, especially after Triple Deluxe and Star Allies, DMK has proven himself to be a unique fighter compared to his counterpart. Deadly magic and tricks, as well as his many mirror techniques. And then with Galacta Knight, his magic, spear, and shield prowess are just outright brutal. I feel that both of them are simply too different compared to Meta Knight's clean and dignified aerial maneuvers and swordplay to become his Echo. It wouldn't do either of them justice.

Attached: D6A40350-35D7-4EDF-B9D9-B38301A9C8CC.png (640x1136, 788K)

Galacta, Morpho, and DMK could certainly be unique characters. At most they would share maybe basic swordwork.
However, the smash team does like to reuse pretty much everything out of similar characters, just look at the FE and Star Fox cast in the games.
That makes me have low hopes. A similar issue could be brought up for Dark Samus but she was an echo anyways.

Attached: 1515697714627.png (310x251, 25K)