SFV "Summer Update"

E.Honda, Poison, and whoever that other chick is are the big update
What do you think?

Attached: EA2WHvWU4AAamiP.jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

Honda finally rounds out the based World Warriors. However I'm tired of SFV's style of gameplay, just by watching the trailers I can feel how all the v-triggers will be used and how limited in variety the characters are. I wish the FGC didn't just stick to the latest and shiniest fighting game, I would like to play ST with more than just fightcade BRs playing my bad matchups at 300ms ping preventing me from learning the game proper. At least that game is variable and very matchup-heavy, in SFV you play most of the cast roughly the same and every character has a general guideline of things you should and shouldn't do that usually work across the board no matter who you're facing. It gets boring.

Honda looks like the only one with a proper/finished model

If Lucia doesn't have the wonderful boobs bouncing idle animation I'm not going to pirate it

>Super Turbo
No thanks, I don't like playing broken shitty games

Can we just have sf6

Imagine thinking this was a good reveal after 7 months of radio silence? Capcom's fighting department needs a complete overhaul, the intern who leaked this is the real hero

Because you worship the golden calf of balance. News flash, some of the best games of all time were unbalanced methods. Accept that no game has perfect balance and learn to cope with it instead of scrub whining.

You've never played it in your life, you disingenuous faggot.

unbalanced messes*

>pay 15$ for dlc
>doesnt get stage or costumes

lmao

They couldn’t have it be Mike Haggar if they pulling another Final right character. At least that would have been the smallest amount of hype. But no let’s do another blonde girl and do our best to make her cop cammy

Horrid. We waited 8 months for Honda, somebody that nobody cares about, and Poison. They could not have picked a worse lineup. Choices aside, it was still 8 months and it was all for just 3 characters (which we got in 6 months or less every other season) and some costumes. Great job.

Honda looks great and I think his portion of the trailer with the SF2 character select would have got people pumped at Evo. The other two are ehh. Poison looks really weird visually but I like that she's not a shotoclone anymore.

>Honda - looks better than ever. This is exactly how I imagined him looking based on the Alpha sprites.
>Lucia - fuck off. Boring blonde again.
>Poison - Actually looks like a tranny! Based! (her SF4 model was 100 times prettier)

>just by watching the trailers I can feel how all the v-triggers will be used and how limited in variety the characters are
This. Characters like Elena in USFIV really allowed deep variety and choice in her gameplay.

You're just a retarded vappa, characters have optimal set ups and combos, get over it. You can shit on SFV but tbis argument is retarded.

Honda looking good as expected.
Why did they give Lucia suck tacky thigh highs?
Poison is whatever. I rather had Roxy like they did with Zeku/Guy and Abigail/Hugo

>Sodom a fucking background character

Into the trash it goes.ai

Hes the only one with a decent design. I think that's it.

Oh right, USFIV. That game where Cody could pull out his rocks and knife any time he wanted without them being locked behind v-trigger and he wasn't negative on every move. That game where Juri could actually combo for shit and had meaningful fireball storage. USFIV the game where Akuma could actually throw retreating air hados and had a useful demon. The game where Bison could actually link shit, had a wakeup option, and didn't have psycho crusher locked behind a two-use v-trigger.

Every character in SFV is neutered trash.

It still pisses me off how neutered Urien is. And he wasn't even hit the worst.

I have no goddamn FM to get them. G was too based not to get.

SFV cody is way better than SF4 cody

A fat fuck that nobody gives a damn about and the tranny because why the heck not . Hard pass on this one .

Attached: 58798118244.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

I think they fucked up Poisons face.

And i think they shouldnt upload shit to steam that they dont want leaked.

No Makoto, no buyoto

I thought they were announcing sfVI this month
Anyone who still plays excited about this?

>I thought they were announcing sfVI this month
why did you think that

>Making Lucia gameplay generic as fuck
Why didn't they focus on her kick only attacks?

Attached: 1.png (319x215, 19K)

Just dreaming

>that poison body and face
They really push the poison = tranny meme with this design

The models for both Poison and Lucia look like dogshit, specially the hair

E Honda looks proportionally good compared to the giant hands/feet of the original launch characters. What gives?

Attached: 1564678475525.jpg (720x718, 103K)

He's a big guy.

I want Honda to sit on me

yeah, but Lucia at least looks female

Hate Poisons haircut, its ugly and doofy looking but at least her penis is still nice

>make poison look like a tranny
>don't even give her a fat bulge

>no one cared about Honda
Pleb.

>whoever that other chick is

The absolute state of this board.

>Here are a couple characters who should have been in the base game and one new one
Wow, exciting! I love my content being unfinished and resold to me over a period of several years!

Attached: 1494363887484.png (422x357, 161K)

I'm only happy because that fat piece of shit mcribs is mad as fuck right now, Ono won't be there either, they literally have nothing else to announce

It's fine. People wanted a full suite of classic characters or a new release/sequel but the people asking for SF6 are only doing so because they've already made up their minds about 5, which is kind of like me asking for Tekken 8 because I don't like rage drives or Kazumi.

People just got in their heads and imagined a world-shattering announcement and that's their own fault. Retards like Max and VA who don't even fucking play fighting games want to talk about how disappointing whatever they reveal would be.

It's full of zoomers, what did you expect