youtu.be/zWooEyhNAbk
livestreamfails.com/post/56799
youtube.com/watch?v=n1Mxs06hBe8
youtu.be/Ci8BsvcgXqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Alinity finally banned
BASED
TWITCH STAFF GREW BRAINS

Fuck twitch and fuck you for making this thread.

I wish we could talk about video games.

What the fuck is mixer and why should I care?

zoom zoom!

>get famous using Twitch
>sell out to competitor for more money even though you're already rich

Fuck, I hate Twitch but this is still some soulless bugman shit. Oh well.

He didn't sell out tho? He is doing this to get back to his roots. LMAO

>DSP still not banned

Zoomers have a goldfish memory
Ninja is literallywho to them now

>wanting based DSP banned instead of horseface Alinity

>beam was acquired by Microsoft
>beam became Mixer
ah, so that explains that xbox faggotry on that tweet

e-celebs are not videogames

He's literally doing it to get a better cut and endorsement sponsorships you cumbrain

holy fuc i can't believe it bros....

> betray the platform and the people working at Twitch that made you who you are

Why are humans so cruel, Yea Forums?

Okay

Yeah the biggest video game streaming service is irrelevant on a video game board because no one is talking about resident evil 2 you fucking boomer

what's happening? Is Alinity finally banned? Fuck that bitch.

Ask alinity.

Good, the zooms will propagate and give money to smaller strehaha nope couldn't say that with a straight face.

God this is some chuuni shit

It's a company, you fucking retards, a corporation.
Jesus christ, you mongoloids and your servitud for companies.

The management at Twitch is getting noticably worse and it started with the new TOS that made it so they can permaban you if you say a word that even SOUNDS like an offensive word. They've done this several times and after it was reviewed by communities they were found full of shit.

Then you have the obvious sexist cucks that give women all the benefits and immunities they possibly can.

Ban both of them

it's called "capitalism", baby

>mixer.com is the new zoomer containment site
This is now a dancing thread.

Attached: black funeral.webm (426x426, 1.93M)

Aside from doing dumb shit with a cat, did anything else happen? Why do people keep talking about this bitch?

what should I care about this abortion defender zoomer?

Incels hate her because she's a woman.

they didn't make him anything you fucking retard
the people working at Twitch are pieces of shit you retard

if people have learned anything from the whole "kill Youtube" fiasco, Twitch will be completely fine

you mess with cats you fucking die

POGGERS

>thinking Ninja is worth anything
Riot will never move.
ESL e-sport channels will never move.
Shroud/Doc/Lirik etc will never move.

>having loyalty to a soulless corporation
Yikes

Obsessed holy fuck

Welp, this is it Yea Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>just lost 4k in stocks
>family wants to stab and murder and kill me until im dead
>keep hearing niggers giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

stream URL + quick rundown:
pastebin.com/KnjnkLW8

Thank you all, lads.

Attached: IMG_4738357483_4838992019.jpg (1024x683, 255K)

but then I can't use my favorite streamers emotes in the channel

More fanbase for DSP

Best post in this thread

Attached: 1560705216018.png (128x128, 20K)

i guess one of the big reasons is that halo will be on pc soon so being on microsofts mixer is a big thing?

he probably got paid 8 figures.
doc must be seeting right now, the nerd that used to play with him is getting multi million dollar deals while he's rotting with 15k viewers playing fortnite.

fucking hell yeah. Contain the zoomer infestation to the EGS and Mixer.

you have no balls, nigga
wrong board. How is it related to videogames?

What did Alinity do?

Ninja made Twitch popular.

she abuses her cat

Does this mean Ninja will be banned from Twitch events due to contract obligations? Absolutely based if true.

>ninja

who?

don't reply to the spammer, he's just recruiting for his tranny discord so he can collect your data. Has been posting the same shit for over a month.

Look up her fiasco with pewdiepie where it demonstrated how ugly of a person she is and how twitch admin cucks give her immunity. Then it was abusing her cat on stream with no punishment for days on end whereas any male streamer would have been instaperma the same day. It was only after immense pressure from the twitch community that the admin cucks couldn't protect her anymore.

don't do it user

what a pepega post

lmao nice one

How retarded are you? 99% streamer threads only focus on the streamers themselves and not the VIDEO GAMES they play. If you want to talk about your favorite e-celebs then go to fucking reddit.

WTF is Mixer?

Is it more Cucked or less Cucked than Twitch?

im sure hell be able to attend twitch con or other things thatll pay him

he didn't get famous thanks to twitch, he got famous thanks to himself and twitch acted as the middleman who got the cut
dumb corporate loyalist

nobody knows! Because nobody has ever visited it.

Another turd nobody asked for made by Microsoft. Like the Zune.

more cucked but no one will notice or care what you do since the place is dead

Microshit owns mixer that should raise flags for you already

twitch is owned by amazon

>mixer becomes a gaming stream site and twitch becomes a "lifestyle blog for internet media influencers"

based and redpilled

tried it, he's just trying to get people to join his shitty server

>he got famous thanks to himself
youtube.com/watch?v=7DdqHtiSUf4
not gonna lie, I love watching his rage compilations

I was thinking the same thing. I don't think that Halo will reach the zoomer audience as a streaming game though. The truth is at this point people who watch Fortnite have already sunk a lot of money into it and won't be switching games.

His contract with Twitch has most likely run out, and thus he is no longer affiliated with Twitch.

this

Watching pewdiepie

Attached: B48A7429-88AC-4851-B330-27FE45DD257C.jpg (1024x565, 36K)

they must be paying him at least 8 figures to leave that many subs, this is a good thing though because twitch is absolute shit and maybe this will make them get their heads out of their asses

He's gonna stream for however long Microsoft paid him to and then return to twitch. Seen this happen so many times before.

was she banned finally? perma?

nah, they wont. Twitch staff is a bunch of trannsexual degenerates.

>this is selling out in 2019
Fuck the youth

I want to stream some vidya casually. Should I go on Twitch or Mixer?

Attached: coldfish.jpg (448x298, 16K)

>ninjas offline chat on Twitch is a bunch of people spamming racist shit

kek

nobody knows about Mixer, nobody visits it

Mixer because you have better chances of getting noticed

Fucking finally. It was impossible watching Twitch streams because of the terrible video encode. That shit was not working at all for me on top of obnoxious ads that always got past AdBlock.

That would be hilarious, too bad Microsoft can't do anything right.

Sounds like grindr, probably something gay.

YouTube

Did she actually abuse a cat or just toss it on the bed or something? People get all worked up about animal abuse even when it's just playing rough with them. They're not that fragile

zoom zoom

Attached: file.png (1366x668, 997K)

>spamming racist shit
why?

Unironically youtube.

>using AdBlock

Jesus Christ. I'll give you some free advice. Get uBlock Origin and stop being a fucking retard. Literally have never seen an Ad on Twitch

He couldn't stand Twitch staff whiteknighting and degeneracy anymore.
He ireally s based.

she spit vodka in poor creature's mouth, the cat didn't like it for some reason.

It's a mix of witch hunt and her not getting banned from other stuff that usually would warrant for a ban

>Zoomer pretending to be a boomer
lel

Twitch is full of incels and racist people. I would say the overwhelming majority are.

Who's your favourite streamer bros?
For me it's kitboga

Attached: 1550698751180.png (1362x762, 838K)

The fuck? First time I'm hearing about this. Was it on stream?

Is this actually the beginning of the downfall of Twitch?

Twitch is no longer a video-game stream platform, but is more about social blogging and shit nowadays, the Twitch staff being absolutely hands on retarded giving free passes to actual animal abusers only because they sleep with them.
Twitch is only getting worse and worse and I actually hope it goes downwards from here.

Ublock doesn't work either.

This is the sort of move which gives the impression ninja knows his time in the spotlight is up. Mixer is never going to catch on, but I imagine he must've received a massive payday for the move.

Obviously mixer, just stream fortnite after Ninja finishes his stream and you will have a high likelihood of gaining viewers.

Those numbers are laughable dude

why is he leaving twitch? he's already making millions on there.

literally no one will watch for months then you will quit.
t.done that

If we perma banned all the people inside this thread I'm willing to bet Yea Forums would get marginally better for a time.

I'm willing to take one for the team.

>sell out to competitor for more money even though you're already rich
Was Stern and all the other people who went to satellite radio selling out? I feel like there's a lot of juvenile opinions in the video game zeitgeist whenever some business decision takes place that other industries have done for many years without any issue.

Why is a twitch streamer holding a presidential address to a crowd of actors? What has happened to video games?

Attached: face2.png (107x106, 24K)

I don't think any platform can compete with Twitch's prime offer. There are a million kids on there who only subscribe to streamers because it's free through amazon prime. I remember when they started this prime offer the sub count of the streamers I watched must have gone up by a third at least. That's what killed YouTube gaming in the end in my opinion. There was just no good reason anymore to stream on there instead of Twitch.

>Ublock doesn't work either.

Yes it does. I watch Twitch daily and have never seen an Ad.

oh yes, it was
youtube.com/watch?v=-vxW8o-w9EY

Had over 14 mil subs there’s no way he would leave that for chump change.

Most likely this

>get 50 million on one deal with microsoft
>hope you stay relevant for the next 5 years

pretty obvious decision

filtered. eat shit.

It's obviously an act idiot.

Damn. Wonder how much money Microsoft had to pay him.

I installed Alternate Player for Twitch and stopped seeing any ads on Twitch (with ublock installed). Then I just keep it turned off because it gives you a slight delay on the stream, but I still see no ads at all since then.

Where the fuck did you get this?

>LOL WHY IS HE GOING TO MIXER? HOW MUCH ARE THEY PAYING HIM???
So fucking cringe. Do you people have no other values in life except money? Maybe he is tired of Twitch staff terrible conduct?

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (598x415, 60K)

>need microsoft/twitter/discord account to login

Attached: 1549573247102.png (512x512, 80K)

>un-partnered from Twitch

RIP

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 10.47.02 AM.png (1200x594, 378K)

Good, fuck twitch.
t. IncelJosh Fan.

AnimeIlluminati guys cause they help out with JP fighting game scene

Attached: 3154D43E-1655-4458-BE58-BD984BD1E35C.png (1080x945, 365K)

It's his chance now.

Attached: DUlPwopWsAEP9_y.jpg (786x764, 52K)

Hence why I said actors. Why does it have to be an act if it's just an announcement? It could literally have been just a fucking tweet. There was no need to throw together a fake address with a fake audience.

>t. alinity moderator

>Do you people have no other values in life except money?

There are people who spend a calculated percentage of their own earnings on other people who don't care about them, so of course they only think in terms of money.

Meh, Ninja was a fucking nobody 2-3 years ago so who cares

Can't wait for him to become irrelevant at an even faster pace than he already was.

I think this still doesn't work for everybody. I have my ublock and setup with the same filters I see others using who don't get ads yet I always get them anyway.
I just gave up and went back to using Streamlink which isn't getting ads.

Based.
This is Twitch staff btw.

Attached: D4PM5PAW4AAW371.jpg (1200x900, 111K)

With that amount of burger dollars he could become irrelevant and still live a comfy life.

I miss that retard. What did he even do? I heard so many stories but I don't know anymore.

>Mixer becomes the new vidya streaming site
>Twitch left with nothing but thots

At least the name "Twitch" is still appropriate for their new direction, i.e. the twitching of pee-pee when I cum in my pants.

and likely inflated considering >microsoft

>Rotting
>15k viewers

twitter.com/charliewinsmore/status/1155054583799898113

For me it's the creator of the I love my wife song-

Attached: Black elf.jpg (600x600, 24K)

Well it´s a big thing for Mixer and Microsoft that´s for sure.

Because they're trying to make it humorous. It's why a fucking cooler full of Red Bull was wearing a fedora and asking him questions.

Y I K E S

Oh. Did not know it would work different from user to user. Thought these things were just universal. Interesting I learned something new today.

no, NO! NINJA YOU ABSOLUTE FUCK!! I was going to stream on Mixer when WoW Classic came out because of how small Mixer is compared to Twitch AND THEN THIS HAPPENS!!!

FUCK YOU NINJA YOUY FUCKING CUUUUUUUNT

Attached: 1563685570946.png (894x477, 503K)

Do a flip

I thought you killed yourself last week you triple nigger.

>competition: BAD

>loyalty to billion dollar corporations: GOOD

Don't give a fuck about ninja but acting like he owes twitch anything is some serious bootlicker shit.

>going back to his roots

Can't wait to see him degenerate into childish babbling nonsense in a fit of rage

youtu.be/zWooEyhNAbk

Attached: imgbin-pepe-the-frog-4chan-internet-meme-meme-6qCHR4n80aWiTf1s9G18vW2rA.jpg (728x865, 101K)

he hates doing it, every day you can see a little more of his soul leaving him.

cya

>Asmongold having a panic attack twitch is dying.

Loving this.

>loyalty to a company
lol this is what boomers tell you so they can exploit you.

>Ninja moving to mixer
>Pewdiepie exclusively streams on dlive
Guess twitch is just for thots now. What big name will be the next to move to another platform?

I unironically hope this snowballs. Twitch is absolute cancer.

Attached: 1564087933430.png (720x480, 268K)

Twitch is SJW-infested trash and the single most anti-free speech website there is, but a Microsoft-owned platform isn't any better. We need a real alternative.

>thinking Twitch will die because of this

he's not that stupid is he?

fucking kek, is that middle eastern alex jones

THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME

Ninja literally one of us:
livestreamfails.com/post/56799

Twitch is a for profit company and not your friend, you fucking retard.

I wish Twitch was like this instead of

>thanks for subscribing, zoomer11xx11

alinity isn't banned, you can see her channel is still up

dont do it

Didn’t realize we had so many based anticapitalist comrades here

I honestly thought it was kinda cool until that one video where they drop the casket and the body comes out. Confirmed legit story too.

Attached: 2018_03_31_evolution_of_cheating.jpg (900x2494, 890K)

>just lost 4k in stocks
Child play.

Not gonna lie this is a pretty big dick move on his part. Most people follow, but this nigga leads

>you will never have a furry boyfriend to make a custom emoji of your sparkledog fursona

>nigge- ahem- ninja recommendation for a..
based

if mixer really wants to take off they need to buy exclusivity to Riot's LoL tourney streams

Yeah, I remember hitbox and cube

based

Attached: file.png (609x638, 363K)

Attached: 1533434839278.jpg (1000x1168, 291K)

Lmao asmon is a fucking faggot

wtf this is both misogynistic and transphobic, think of how much money twitch is losing because of this asshole

How is taking what he perceives to be a better offer a dick move? I honestly don’t understand this mentality.

What a lad.

>still desperately trying to get people into your faggot discord

>wanting people who only have one realistic avenue in a profession to stay "loyal" to (((Amazon))) instead of possibly making a competitor
Bootlicking faggots

Attached: 1334554.png (574x566, 423K)

does mixer have IRL?

you'll have no viewers no matter where you go what difference does it make> there are even smaller services if you really give a shit about that

Word up nigga, preach, respec, big top, sheeron. Mufucka gon know when we com roun who he did bad, bruv. Twitch gang. *dabs*

Gaming

it's a career suicide to abandon twitch like that

Attached: indian drama.webm (420x236, 497K)

No way Alinity gets banned. Twitch LOVES their cash cows, they can break the rules as much as they want and get away with it.

This post is ironic but still infuriates me

I have 2 questions
Why should i care?
Who is this guy?
Why is he doing it?

Americans love being bootlicking faggots for multi million corporations.

Attached: tenor.gif (400x230, 2.55M)

I bet you're going to work for your first boss until the day you die then.

Alinity is minuscule in terms of gains for Twitch/Amazon.
She fucks/has fucked a married admin and got dirt on him.

Does any streaming service have exclusive rights for specific games? Honestly it's odd no one has taken the Epic concept and applied it to streaming. I could easily see Microsoft doing that for their site to gain traction.

Because going to a different platform for people like this is a HUGE risk. You already have your established fan base on the platform you've been on for years. People know you as that. There is no guarantee that you will retain those people in the switch of platforms. He can go from 20k viewers with thousands of donations/subscribes a day to having 5k viewers with hundreds of donations a day.

Think about it. Yes this is most likely a big SHORT TERM gain for him with a contract for however long, but in the long run this could be really bad for his "career".

You shouldnt
Former largest streamer in the world
Money

America should be nuked

Attached: 1548054282298.jpg (640x626, 73K)

>I'm a Captain no Charisma therefor everyone else is
I got over 50 viewers streaming RE2 on twitch, fuck face and I gave up streaming after that because of irl shit
listen buddy, dont try to put others down online just because you're an insecure little faggot
get off of Yea Forums and go mature up a little bit, faggot

Attached: 1563807854223.jpg (1080x827, 80K)

>Somebody said something I don't like! Better start calling them Americans.
Typical obsessed /int/

Absolutely not in Ninja's case. They'll follow. Its different from when Howard Stern switched to sat radio because Mixer is still free.

I'm Finnish and even I also think it's a shitty thing to ditch the site that made him.

Its the best thing he could do, the alternative would be to sit and rot on twitch.

You explained why it could be a dumb move, which isn’t what I asked. I asked why people see it as a dick move

:ayaya: Cute Thread :ayaya:

this

Attached: 1498274147861.png (793x794, 602K)

Arigato

Attached: 1536351733038.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

This, subscriber calls outs is the most obnoxious thing I've ever seen. How sad is your life that your only form of joy is paying an internet celebrity to say your name?

have you actually been living under a rock? if you genuinely have been playing video games or keeping up with video games on a very basic level you would at least heard of this guy. come on man. sure you probably never watched any of his videos but you would still have heard of him

If you're finnished why haven't you stopped?

Competition is good.

>replying to user saying "Americans love to be corporate bootlickers" with unironic ancap picture

Attached: 1509493087976.jpg (720x720, 112K)

Exclusivity clause. Just didn't renew the contract, has nothing to do with some kind of punitive action from Twitch.

>Pewdiepie exclusively streams on dlive
Lol I didn't even know what dlive was and he's live with 30k viewers.

have you been paying attention to the bans being thrown around twitch in the last year or so? they absolutely deserve to get left behind

But I thought there was nothing wrong with twitch?
Weren't they based?

Attached: 1540441811582.png (1039x499, 634K)

i play mostly single player video games and i don't follow any video game news website because why the fuck would i

I think you mis understood what I originally said. A "big dick" move is a good thing. It's like saying that's brave. Keep up with the lingo gramps.

>Loyalty to a soulless corporation that would fuck you over the second it was inconvenient for them

That's female """"""""""""""""oppression"""""""""""""" for you.

Attached: alinity flashes pussy.webm (640x360, 1.37M)

Mixer is owned by Microsoft, so he got a lot of money for the switch. I bet it's not the only one who will switch.

Attached: 1515629229762.jpg (600x800, 55K)

There’s quite a few decent sized streamers on Twitch that don’t have education or a job.
They better hope Twitch holds up.

>how to kill your career
he was already on the decline lmao
people will forget about him now

>ancap
lol

she's not banned yet but peta is pushing twitch to do it

Attached: ali.jpg (922x759, 181K)

>watching other people play video games
Literally kys yourself braindead niggers, lmao.

Don't judge a book by its cover. You know nothing about those people and if you spent a day with them you'd realize their lives are just as complex and interesting as your own.

This is actually a great thing. I hope it actually lights a fire under Twitch's ass for them to do better.

God, I hope Twitch goes down soon. This will be hilarious.

his game is dying its a smart move to sell out for fat pay check before fortnite becomes irrelevant

>that random tranny
>that balding jew
>that reddit mask
Is ninja, dare i say it, /ourlad/?
Fuck twitch, niggers, thots, commies, and trannies.

Attached: 1542726326064.jpg (1000x1000, 440K)

>PETA
Does that organization have any sway whatsoever now that it's known that they kill every animal that they "rescue"?

Like it matters, he's fucking sorted for life.

If you like games it's easy to enjoy playing and watching them you contrarian faggot

holy shit fucking based

Fuck that shit i judge everyone by the way they look

Shut the fuck up Hassan

They've already made more than you ever will

I will, these book covers are fucking ugly. Don't tell me what to do!

Nah I know what big dick is but cadence would be the difference between a pretty big-dick move, and a dick move that’s pretty big.

>Ninja finally saw the bullshit through Twitch and the entire Alinity scandal was just not working out

He just fucking knew Twitch was garbage. Good for him.

Attached: JCDenton2.png (432x454, 268K)

They are all females, so life on easy mode and everything handed to them. That's the truth and it can easily be deduced by just looking at them.

Nice joke user 10/10.

Why is Fortnite still relevant in 2019

The duality of man

Attached: ninja.png (592x345, 28K)

give me a quick rundown

Doubt it.

you cant be a partner on twitch and stream somewhere else, even when twitch temp bans you you're not allowed to stream anywhere on the internet
the only person who escaped this was destiny and that's because he had an old contract but he wasn't allowed to stream videogames at all, he could only stream non-gaming content

Objectively false. You know that homeless women exist, correct?

Literally whats the difference between Mixer and Twitch, what does one allow that the other doesn't

Attached: 131342535.jpg (1106x1012, 70K)

Dude some 16-year-old kid just made 3 million at a Fortnite World Cup.

Probably like a few days and twitch will bring her back expecting the outrage to last a few days and move on. She's probably blowing some higher up.

Jerma985

Attached: js.png (1012x796, 575K)

S

Attached: 1557896104326.png (616x623, 81K)

Microsoft pays big streamer to promote their shitty service and he does, then they made threads here clammoring about how twitch is dead and you better switch to mixer now.

It's not like this is a long story bro, ninja just decided to switch from twitch to mixer, that's about it

Twitch banned his ass after he tried to stream the debate so he called them niggers on stream and then moved to mixer

>Mixer
It'll be dead in no time, and he'll be locked into a Conan O'Brien tier contract, where he sits around doing nothing all day.

Exactly how many different log-ins does one person need in their life? Unless Microsoft is working with games and giving out free exclusive DLC, it's not going to work. Even I have a Twitch account for the Amazon Prime DLC. I have never actively followed anyone on Twitch, nor do I plan to.

>loyalty to a corporation
>loyalty to a corporation that is making a habit of fucking people over for no good reason
>loyalty to a corporation that is taking the platform that made you and turning into chaturbate lite

Attached: 1543977531864.jpg (768x576, 62K)

AHAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1558755935461.jpg (1200x1200, 158K)

>bitch literally looks like the hamburger helper
fuck you I've seen this movie enough times to know how it ends

A tiny, tiny, tiny amount and those are crack addicted mentally ill and whatnot to a point where they want to stay homeless. Females can not become and stay homeless.

Grossie licking corporate ass, not surprising.

Welp, she's not getting banned. It's like when the KKK joins your cause; they do more harm than good.

Mixer has extremely low latency

I don't even like cats and this pisses me off

Attached: HUGE GUTS.gif (381x512, 536K)

Based zoomer telling boot lickers off.

She should've shot it

That guy was just using Twitch Prime subs as an alternate payment method for his RL business.

>Exactly how many different log-ins does one person need in their life?
Zoomers are fuckin sad.

Attached: 3Kg90q10.jpg (772x596, 64K)

Yeah im thinking thats redpilled and based.

Attached: Thanks, Keem!.jpg (635x212, 27K)

choke on a dick and die polcel

>no questions where asked
Deserves the permaban imo.

>grossgore
OI LISSEN LADS

Attached: 4.png (128x128, 3K)

I guess thats nice, but i doubt most streamers like to be ghosted

OH
NOINONNONNONONONONON
NOINONNONNONONONONON
BUT
MY
SUBSCRIPTION STREAK!!!!

I'M A THREE YEAR ANDY!!! NOOO THIS IS ALL I HAVE!!!!
TWITCH CANT DIE!!!
WHAT ABOUT MY MOD PRIVILEGES!! I DID ALL THIS FOR FREEEE

Attached: 1b190adf071f8a6e02e51f9073ea8ba0a4af66b9de9fa7e4b3f6b1be13e7c8f9.jpg (288x288, 33K)

Based aussie nigger hater dabbing on UK shitskin normalfag cucks.

>implying this fucking Fortnite Streamer won't drag most of the shitbags away and make Twitch a better place for it

How much does a simple incel have to pay to see alinitys boobs?

Attached: 1539263294862.jpg (453x604, 65K)

Holy shit, he is literally the only person with more than 500 viewers on that site. And here I thought Ninja was making a bad deal. Is Pewds the co-founder of the site or something? Why would he stream with a literal nobody site? At least Mixer is backed by Microsoft.
The site even seem to mention some blockchain currency shit. Sure doesn't sound like they have some ulterior motives.

so?

>Twitch left with nothing but thots
Hardly anyone wants to stream on their platform anymore, not even Pewdiepie and they have had an account for years now that is even one of those "sub once" channels and they still refuse to stream on the platform, infact most of those "sub once" channels aren't actively streaming on the platform anymore. Most of the accounts that are actively getting loads of views now are Esports related.
>Alinity Divine throws Cat and Pours Vodka down a cats throat.
Known her before she got popular and these arent even the worst things she's done in her life. So i'm not shocked she did this. The only reason why she's not banned is because she flaunts her body on stream and some twitch staff jacks off to it

>People unironically thinking that this a valid complaint.

Zoomers are a joke.

Reminder that Twitch will never die as long as there are women willing to exploit thirsty permavirgins and sad sacks of shit desperate for any kind of human attention

GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE

Is Mixer good for streaming smaller single-player games?
Looks like most of the games being streamed there are the most casual garbage imaginable, but I could be looking at it wrong.

The last time I tried turning on that, the audio quality was very very bad. Not sure if this is my problem or it's just how it works.

Is ralph still streaming in that site?

considering that fortnite is dying, i think ninja is just shooting himself in the foot rather than evolving past fortnite.

Normalfags are still seething over the copyright strike she did to Pewdiepie, so they use this as a chance to get her banned.
Truth is she's a dumb bitch with a pussy pass form twitch's mods and hundreds of white knights to inflate her ego. Also streamers have been banned for way less before, it's at least suspicious that she's gotten jack shit for her fuck ups.

Remember when the Internet was cool, and didn't have this shit on it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 2.22.58 PM.png (728x494, 234K)

Can you say NIGGER and FAG on mixer

>you'd realize their lives are just as complex and interesting as your own
>STOP OPPRESSING ME REEEE

guess its good for the streamers who love to interact with their viewers.

>GrossGore
The guy that got trashed and banned from Twitch for like months is now sucking their dick oh nonononono

Attached: 7712646251.jpg (497x444, 22K)

So Amazon didn't want him pulling that shit?

FREE MY TriHard

Attached: d5f.jpg (800x800, 57K)

I'm on 4channel nothing in my life is interesting or complex

Hey, alright.

Attached: Aris Being a Bitch.gif (368x270, 2.15M)

>he is literally the only person with more than 500 viewers on that site
Jim Metokur gets fairly good numbers when he streams on dlive too, tbf. Not Felix numbers, but still decent

Would you do Asmon's gf Yea Forums?

Attached: EA0OBHcWwAQ6F-t.jpg large.jpg (863x1600, 162K)

now that the dust is settled, what did we think of this user's last post

>Is Mixer good for streaming smaller single-player games?
You should have no issues.

>286 replies and 47 images omitted

lmao Twitch is still far head of the "competition"
unless Mixer can get a snowball affect with maybe streamers like Soda, Shroud, Pokimane, XQC then they'd become a threat but I don't see it happening

I can't really tell, can someone say if it was based or cringe?

Make her take a bath so I can see what's under the mask.

>he didn't include the reply
faggot

>just checked out Mixer and DLive

Why is the quality so much fucking better on these compared to Twitch? Holy shit it's night and day. It all looks like it runs so smoothly

Attached: 1445695675422.jpg (600x602, 32K)

All memes aside, how much do you think the contract was for? And how long?

Microsoft does have deep pockets

Attached: 1541239483985.jpg (1768x2500, 2.56M)

Ninja is just cashing out.
He doesn't want to do the grind anymore.

>50 million
>5 years

>XBOX actually bought Ninja.
What a joke of a company.
I'm glad Ninja is fucking gone from Twitch tho, thanks Phil.

at least 8 figures

fuck off mcconnnell

1) Corporations aren't your friend, you should have no loyalty to themm
2) All """gaming""" streaming services are shit.

Streaming is a short carrier. He probably get paid 10m+/year for 3-5 years at least by Microsoft alone.
You'd take that deal any time. There is literally no risk even if he streamed with no viewer.

No DSP's "wife" is the horseface, user

>Lives in a share home with multiple young degenerate men.
>Constant drugs and sex orgies going on.
>Been caught sleeping in their beds.

Asmon is a literal cuck faggot.

$10 million a year

twitch is owned by chinese insectoids
fuck chinese insectoids

your point?

Attached: 1563218394233.png (200x200, 51K)

Calm down, reddit. It's the internet. Don't let it get under your skin.

Looks like a thot, like the kind of bitch you could take from a man with a couple thousand and a nice car.

Pewdiepie has always been true to himself and done whatever the fuck he wants. It is sellouts like Asmongold who are the problem, who go along with the bullshit despite not actually agreeing with it.

Attached: 1539423303862.jpg (1280x1024, 1.04M)

What do you say its for? 40, 50 hours streaming a week? Donation splits?

Attached: 1539234402806.jpg (1024x768, 107K)

how on Earth people are able to stream on YouTube and Twitch at the same time then?

you wouldnt say that if you saw the vid it is from (hope somebody posts it)

Because its manned by pajeets who live to program vagin n bobs and not Austin texas trannys.

But that's any female user, some just have a little higher price than others.

They probably aren't partnered. Partnered streamers, under new contracts, can't stream on other platforms.

Well no shit, you need to be fucking delusional to think that slutty looking women are loyal to their nerd BFs.

Thread should have ended here.

I hate how all these competing streaming sites try to shove gaming mechanics into them like leveling, achievements, skills, and shit.

Just give me a clean interface and fun emotes.

Attached: 1541117456989.png (369x922, 141K)

Lmfao
LMAO
LOL

Attached: 34534536.png (744x195, 21K)

For all of the bullshit backdoors, Microsoft knows how to make a well designed layout

Attached: must rub.png (323x318, 48K)

I'd recon its just his normal schedule. They're even giving away free subs for all the viewers who migrate with him. They're going all out with this.

Who cares post more Norie

Attached: 9AE45159-E2F5-4ECF-AB1C-BD84286C27CC.jpg (900x1200, 195K)

>female is a cheating whore
So just like any other female then.

dlive

So DLive vs Mixer. Which is less shit and has less TOS nonsense so far?

not true, there was ashort time he did shit he didn't want to

Unironically no

1 million for 1 month
And then he will immediately go back to Twitch as if nothing ever happened

Attached: 1546739634239.jpg (299x473, 22K)

Attached: D0dfjCNVsAARcuS.jpg (1200x1600, 234K)

thats the point. his channel has been fading more and more. He'd be stupid not to take a $50mil dollar deal

>go to Mixer
>type Trihard
>no emote appears

into the trash it goes

Doesn't Mixer at least have the pro of having less delay?
Hell if I know, everything I heard about Mixer is it being used for Jackbox streams and for some reason, Warframe

Not based.

Twitch has the best video game streamers

Attached: 1564605431704.jpg (1000x563, 125K)

How much can you make on Mixer anyway? Same rates as Twitch, who take like 50% of subscription money?
Cause in the end that's all that matters.

>not just typing nigger

The funniest part is that Asmon is unironically unaware of it.

Too bad "she" can't do that on Twitch. :(

will you bajs switch?

Attached: artworks-000216281733-r8hs1o-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 27K)

is this what zoom zooms actually believe?

PROMOTIONS!

Why do the best streamers always end up on youtube?

she's with him only for his money, so no.

ninja more like nigger

It is doable if you are streaming artifact

I want to impregnate Noire!

Asmon goes full cope and ignores reality a lot of times. What i'm really surprised about is that Mcconnel doesn't knock some sense into him like the first time he dated some ethot. I guess they had the discussion off stream and Mcconnel was put in his place.

with that amount of make up you cant even say shes 2/10 or 8 /10

Charlies streams, videos are shit compared to britbongs, that's why britbong despite all his bans gets a whopping 540+ viewers while pedo winsmore barely scrapes 200 viewers.

OWNED.

And what's the benefit of less delay? What does it matter if it takes 3 seconds extra for the streamer to see and respond to your comment?

Again, so just like any other female.

wasn't it proven that she's actually really rich? or at least her family is?

she did go to Korea multiple times for plastic surgery from the best doctors. this was way before she had a bf I believe. she streams to like 500viewers so it can't be money from that.

desu mixer's interface and back-end is much nicer than twitch.

Yeah, but you can't subscribe to him either
>that's new

whats the context of this even?

They cracked down harsh on that as people started streaming the Christchurch shooting, one case of actual cp and just porn in general.

Ninja isn't stupid, he knows his numbers are going down, Fortnite is dying, and he got out at almost the peak of his career with what is almost certainly an incredible deal.

I wonder if MS are going to use this shit to try and entice more streamers over to the platform, but I doubt it.

curves like this she's an instant 9, retard
the tits are real

Apologize.

youtube.com/watch?v=n1Mxs06hBe8

LMFAO

YEET THAT NIGGA.

Attached: 1563098973227.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

k nelson

>Fortnite is dying

Huh? It had 1M viewers just this past weekend.

Just waiting for someone to leak how many zeroes were on that cheque

She's a video game streamer. She's playing video games.

if you are a male and you are in a relationship with a female in 2019 you're going to get cucked because the incentives are stacked insanely hard to favour women

eventually it'll happen so much that it just becomes the norm, you'll look weird for caring about it

She breaks rules and doesn't get punished for them like everybody else does. A girl got banned for literally doing the same thing as Alinity.

She threw her cat, gave vodka to it, took pictures of her ass on stream and probably other things I don't know about. Twitch is thirsty as fuck.

Listen to your elders.

Good.

Twitch is cancer. Not because of streamers, thots, etc, but because twitch is temporary storage only and the vast majority of it's content is deleted after a few weeks and there's a nonfunctional search system.

It's bad for media preservation/ The amount of let's plays and content on youtube which is "permanantly" saved has plumutted in recent years which means from a historical perspective we will have less videos to refer to to see how people reacted and responded to games as they came out.

Does mixer save Vods permanently?

>It's all about getting back to my roots

I am sure it is.. has nothing to do with a multi million-dollar deal or anything.

Attached: 1556303895166.jpg (500x521, 79K)

No the big problem with mixer is that it's VOD system is fucking ass. You can't scroll through a video smoothly like you can on twitch or YouTube because rhe video player they use on mixer is second rate

>fortnite is dying

>tournament just happened a few days ago that hit an all time high for viewers on Twitch
>fortnite is always in the top 3 on Twitch

remember when apex was supposed to kill Fortnite?

Attached: 16d92fc9040e0c600bfd5cf4b5048ca7.gif (500x281, 1.42M)

Attached: 352532.jpg (295x290, 18K)

it's a tranny op

Depends on the stream. I watch a pretty small streamer and he talks to the viewers so less delay helps. Plus shit like those Jackbox games the less delay REALLY helps.

Bro imagine those people who bought a year long twitch subscription the past couple days LMAOOOO

Get fucked

Attached: 1564138970020m.jpg (1024x1024, 158K)

imagine donating...haha...

Attached: 1451441646055.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

The fuck? Is this an out of season april fools?

Normally I'd agree but Twitch staff are confirmed as sjws and hypocrites. youtu.be/Ci8BsvcgXqw

Attached: Juice.jpg (900x450, 140K)

if she wore a blindfold, sure

Imagine being a fucking mutt

I'm happy for Mixer, I much prefer it as a platform but the streamer/viewerbases just aren't there.

God I hate women

this is just sad

Attached: 1522571856490s.jpg (250x185, 5K)

I laughed pretty hard when she just walked over to the wall and blatantly bent over. Like 0 hiding it. Fucking hilarious

Haven't watched Seb's stream in a while. Twitch basically ruined his stream, he's not even his true self anymore and his chat/stream is a sanitized version of what used to be a fun, autistic chat experience with OC cancer songrequests. Don't think anyone will switch because 90% of his new chat is newfags/normalfags.

I managed to watch like 2 minutes of a girl getting knotted before they cracked down on the whole thing

I'm actually kind of shocked YouTube streaming never got big. It has a massive built-in audience and could easily promote that service, but it never did.

Just saying. For PC gamers, all of the different platforms and DRM cause an endless amount of log-ins.

Mixer is owned by Microsoft, dickwad

>this entire thread
jesus christ the state of Yea Forums

I wonder how much Ninja pulled out of microsoft for this deal. It had to have been at least 2+ years of Twitch income.
20+ million USD maybe?

wtf I love ninja now.

damn she's hotter than most other slut streamers.

now's a good time to start before the rest of the bandwagoners hop on

Ugh...what a onions bugman. Total clown world. Honk honk! This really has me blackpilled...

Better than being tossed around,
Never wondering if you’ll have a job next week like game devs are

She got no ass tho, at least Pettans has sweet round ass worth donating to.

Attached: 1519465272573.webm (1280x720, 2.57M)

Asmon is back, boys.

if you werent a newfag you wouldn't even be surprised.

no that's considered hate speech

>Implying that Twitch deserves loyalty
>Leaving to a less popular platform is selling out

Attached: 1549988577594.png (341x356, 158K)

Oh man, I love watching youtube videos with a mumbly cuck pausing every 30 seconds.

Hey, it worked for Cliffy, oh wait

oh my god pewdiepie is leaving twitch

>not caring about the historical preservation of online media

This will be glossed over or dismissed or ignored. lol

You think you hate them now? Just wait until Twitch becomes MFC-lite thanks to this thot.

Attached: filename.png (545x964, 330K)

why do you watch him?

Attached: 1561177457703.gif (250x173, 1.38M)

Twitch is owned by Amazon, why does it matter that Mixer is owned by Microsoft?

Sure, preserving 8 hours of Fortnite gameplay each day is worth doing.

I love how much asspain my drive by post caused. I didn't say Twitch "deserved" his loyalty. It was more the cocky fucking advertisement on his Twitter about how he's going to a NEW place. You think they didn't pay him to say all that shit? It's extremely disingenous marketing shlock, yet you defend it because you think I give a damn about Twitch or corporations. You're all so fucking confused here, it's amazing. I'm calling him a capitalism dribbler man and you're all outraged and calling me a bootlicker? Pull your head out of your ass, fuckboi.

Bezos > Gates

>Accidentally show dick
>Banned
>Accidentally show your own nipple, something you can control
>"Naw dat's okay hurr durr"

>roe cumia funeral.webm

yeah, but how did she get away with playing with this type of video game?

YIKES

>inb4 a twitch thot gets their nipple sucked off by her boyfriend live on stream and causes outrage.

As you should. Females are absolute cancer and ruin everything they infest.

>Accidentally show your own nipple
There was nothing accidental about it, it was completely purposeful.

She's probably sucking some Twitch staff's dick.

this has to be a fucking joke

mate I dont even think asmon does asmons gf

Attached: 1556292638994.jpg (540x720, 178K)

>he doesn’t know what ‘big dick’ means
kek

>I love how much asspain my drive by post caused

I imagine I'm not the first person you replied to either

>using breastfeeding and your child to get lonely virgin incels to donate a few bucks to you
>not just going off camera for 5 minutes

woman are the worst. I really hope I see a bunch of new moms just flash their tits blatantly to breast feed random kids they adopted over the weekend

The least you can do is use your shitty buzzword right you braindead faggot

Can't wait to have a breastfeeding category where I can watch dudes suck on nipples all day.

the fact that thots can get their tits out if they're breastfeeding will cause white birthrates to skyrocket

>not exploiting corporate warfare to get rich yourself

Poorfags, everyone

Women are now allowed to breastfeed live on twitch LMAO

Attached: 64FA23C6-FC0A-4FC9-A534-A04F4D697281.jpg (750x966, 159K)

You actually are. I was AFK making food and talking on the phone.

StaSHIT is next

based

Attached: the_perfect_sniff.jpg (554x415, 43K)

wasn't the whole point of twitch to stream GAMES and GAMES ONLY?
if she's breastfeeding I want to see her carrying her team on whatever shitty game at the same time.

Imagine using your child this way for money

her face looks like a wax model

Are you surprised? Females will do everything in order to be able to whore themselves out as much as possible. Females are whores and nothing else.

>less popular platform
as if that makes it any better, you're aware that Mixer is by microsoft, meaning there's infinitely more money to throw away promoting the site than twitch ever has?

Attached: eh03wvgtzeg21.jpg (800x450, 103K)

Bullshit. Being shirtless becuase it's hot isn't sexual either but still against the ToS.

They are playing games user. Can't you see?

Attached: twitchwhore.webm (854x480, 2.98M)

Not anymore, there have been IRL categories for ages now, Art & Just Chatting.

so what zoomers be gone?

Does this mean that you retards will stop making jackbox threads using Twitch? I hate having to switch to a different browser just to get low latency settings instead of having a one minute delay on fucking everything

He's a Commie cunt who acts like a 65 IQ Somali for views.

I miss britbong where did he go anyways?

this can't be real

Attached: 1561749124560.gif (160x120, 906K)

Attached: bigger.png (401x497, 273K)

upvoted redditbro

why is that goblina taking up the whole screen?

>and GAMES ONLY?
Been years since that was a thing. Twitch has entire categories solely dedicated to not stream video games. As long as people subscribe and advertisers aren't discontent Twitch will allow anything.

Have you fuckers even had a cat? Cats can survive jumping down houses. They're very nimble light creatures.

cats are for single women and faggots

You can turn your camera off with 2 mouse clicks and breastfeed your kid while still streaming. Thots doing this for views.

I hope they ban alinity maybe hassan as well while there at it

Seriously, anyone upset by this is a little bitch ass

Obviously not every stream is nessscarily worth preserving, but i'd argue let's plays where it's somebody's blind reaction, or speedruns, or other stream where it's actually capturing a unique experience or accomplishment should be.

seriously
how much did you donate to her

Ssauce on her stream?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>the tits are real

Attached: 1561747779783.jpg (281x200, 7K)

You would also survive that, doesn't mean I treat my cat like shit.

If you still don't know why people are mad at Twitch then there is no hope for you. It's not about the act itself, it's about the double standard that Twitch has. A male streamer would be banned instantly for doing something like this.

twitch is doomed

Attached: 1555665109691.jpg (442x509, 27K)

If I ever saw your cat around me id stomp it's head into the fucking concrete, let alone having it gently thrown off a desk

>he doesn't know
watch the pool streams in the streamer house, it's bouncy as fuck, virgin

I heard that people can survive lobotomies too.

nice lordosis

Why would someone watch this/donate to it?
is it the feeling of being recognized by a woman?

upvoted my fellow 4channeler xD

meanwhile, iDubbbz is still pussyfied

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

And people cry about Asmongold being cancer

this chick isnt even hot

Only one twitch streamer I care about tbqh

Attached: otz.jpg (1273x1024, 219K)

>people getting mad at him "betraying" twitch
fuck twitch and fuck people who fanboy over corporations

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-11-03h17m05s605.png (1920x1080, 2M)

I agree, but for the kind of content streaming sites are used for, I think 60 days is fine. The same sites have a export to Youtube option, which makes more sense since Youtube is built to host videos "forever".

Mixer also seems to delete vods, by the way, but after 90 days (for partners)

People only really cry about him because he came out as a MDE Sam Hyde fan

what roots faggot, hes a pathetic zoomer like you, he has no roots.

some guy got banned for dropping a catfish, they said it was animal abuse

camwhores are unironically more respectable

they don't pretend to still have dignity

name something that's more pathetic than fortnite viewers and people who thought about replying to this post with you

I 100% understand and don't care about breastfeeding in public. YOU CAN FUCKING MOVE THE CAMERA AN INCH OR JUST STAND OUT OF FRAME WHEN STREAMING THROUGH YOU FUCKING THOT! Holy christ I hate people sometimes.

I hate this woman for blatantly using this to her gain. I hate Twitch for there infinite inconsistency. Most of all I hate idiots who watch people stream and give money to their fake friends just so they'll say their name or show some cleavage.

Attached: 1562535340571.jpg (918x1024, 63K)

ninja has been playing gaylo for years

Twitch is already an stupid zoomer site. So nothing of value lost for me.

Honestly Ninja made a good move if he's doing it for personal gain, he only has to look out for himself.
However I can understand if people are bound to twitch via twitch prime or other streamers are upset, because it's not in their best interests.
So they can just suck it up and make the choice to either follow or not, however being angry on Twitch's behalf is retarded

Don't underestimate desperate people and pseudo Chads who think they are great for fucking orcs like that

nintendo fan boys

Don't expect anyone over the age of 25 to not laugh when they read this.

the console wars are over boys
get ready for the streaming platform wars

Why the fuck people defend twitch?

zoomers haven't realized that corporations are not their friend yet

Until they get a better deal somewhere else, you fag. It's capitalism, baby, no-one is gonna stay forever bound to a shitty service they have no control over.

its their babysitter and their only source of human contact

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-18-13h49m19s833.png (1280x720, 897K)

you are a fucking prick and I wish you a painful death from ass cancer

I don't use mixer, because they lied about my account having "unusual activity", and demands I give them my phone number in order to "secure" my account.

Good move for Ninja, dumb move my Mixer suits. He is marketable past streaming but doesn't bring in those viewers anymore. He is that guy you know because you know him, not because you watch or actively care about the ongoings. Fortnite is already on the downward trend, so getting the #2 Fortnite streamer well past his peak popularity seems like a move by someone who only looks at the surface

At the moment Mixer. If you start right now

he is american

americans loves worshiping corporations

we live in a time where commies defend corporations user

Typical Microsoft.

it's a fucking company, they don't have loyality or shit like that, you gotta look for yourself and yourself only

I had a sensible chuckle at that fridge with red bulls. Ninja is a fag but I'm liking the switch. Twitch needs more competition, hopefully this sparks some. Next in line should be youtube. Anything to remove monopolies on websites. Hard to believe a few years back every content creator used to have their own shitty website as a central hub, and some still do, it's just that no one visits the websites because everything is done through social media monopolies now. It's fucking stupid.

We've seen what happens when you let one website take control over the flow of content. Youtube is fucking awful to the point where nobody worth a fuck tries to get money from that, and Twitch is run by sjws and whore worshipers that love the slutty camgirls but ban you for having an opinion they disagree with.

Be honest, if you could get money for doing nothing except occasionally act kinda sexy and have a bunch of autists at your beck and call you'd do it too, that's all this is really about

Men just don't have this avenue open to them, but it also proves that "MEN AND WOMEN BOTH THINK ABOUT SEX ALL THE TIME" is blatantly bullshit, which was already obvious to anyone who pays attention to how much money waifupandering makes

Okay real question.
Why are there no guys wearing skimpy shorts with hairy ass cheeks showing streaming more often? Benging over by "Accident" and shit. I can guarantee it would rake in more views than all the twitch thots put together and would be interesting to see how twitch reacts. Get those see through net shirts, very skimpy shorts with dick buldge showing etc. How do you think twitch would react? I mean stuff like this is allowed
Also full homo, but it's a win win for everyone.

what is it exactly about twitch whores that makes gamers who are often degenerates themselves want to scream and shout about how unethical, inappropriate and wrong whore-streaming is?

what a weird hill to die on for a people who's private lives are far more despicable than the public lives of twitch whores

Attached: But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg (600x600, 28K)

Its a necessary evil since it makes women look curvy.

Attached: ask-yourself-is-she-actually-thick-or-just-suffering-from-35507089[1].png (500x566, 107K)

there is actually a NSFW streaming platform that focuses on gaming and lewd. I forgot the name tho.

Attached: 1556173814285.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

>wanting pecs-streamers
FAG