PC announcement at EVO

PC announcement at EVO

Attached: TEPPEN.jpg (600x800, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunghoonline.com/news/new-teppen-hero-and-card-reveals-gungho-to-hold-esports-and-gameplay-updates-announcement-event/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good, then maybe people on Yea Forums will play it. It's actually really good but Yea Forums understandably avoids mobage outside of gachafags.

Also I hope that since it's more like a fighting game than most card games that they do balance patches. Nergigante's Spike Launch needs its cost almost doubled for it to not be busted.

Attached: 1562275834843.jpg (1920x920, 307K)

damn I already forgot about this

I understand some of the redesigns, i find they cool and all but why does X have some kind of angel halo on its head?

I thought it was doing poorly myself but apparently it was the #1 Free game on Android for a while and it's still Top 5. I certainly don't have trouble finding games in Ranked or Casual. The other day I got lagged out by some Brazilian and it read it as a disconnected on my end though, and it was Ranked, so that sucked.

I thought it was meant to be Elf Wars-era X but his theme is Sky Lagoon and he has that design on all of his cards so I guess they're just pushing X as a christ figure really hard.

Probably leading up until the point where Copy X was created.

1st for dante needs a fucking buff. Morrigan is far better and I have trips of every purple card and every ultra rare.

This. The tier list is basically Nergigante > Everybody Else > Dante

The only good Dantes I've fought were just godlike players that used Devil Trigger to hold their lead that they got from playing well despite Ebony & Ivory being his best Ability on paper.

I have an awful time fighting Morrigans. They put down those Epic Rare Hisen-Ko and/or Ibuki cards and just start Resonating with Hookshot & Halt status and as a Green player I can't do shit about it.

It has like 100k downloads and 4.0/5 on the google store where anything below 4.5 is sketchy. I've said it a bunch of times, appealing to card gamers at this point in time is a death trap, see Artifact.

Attached: D3GrEbpW4AEqY4_-orig.png (900x794, 938K)

They wanted to appeal to people who don't normally play card games by making it more real-time and with fighting game elements like Character/Super selection. Shilling it at EVO seems like a no-brainer to do that, and the first round of Ranked ends tonight right before EVO which is probably intentional.

Ebony and Ivory needs a buff to about 9-13 anywhere inbetween. More creature cards that have agility on resonate or just better resonate effect than fly. Morrigan ultra rare has the worlds best resonate with ignoring creatures with halt but resonate lets her halt her lane. Fucking hilarious. I literally just don't clear lane every and halt other lanes that lets her halt her lane. Enemy creatures never die. Most of the time the board state is as it was the first 3 turns with me just halt or countering along with the occasional halt kill if I must with her special.

Darkness Illusion is the most frustrating shit imaginable. Shinkuu Hadouken only does set damage and Dark Destruction can only destroy 5MP or less Units, but Morrigan can delete EVERYTHING that is Halted and Purple shits out low-cost Halt constantly.

Meanwhile the best Dante player I ever faced mindgamed me hard and just Halted/Weakened everything I dropped without playing a single Unit and Devil Triggered when he was going to take damage, and that just got him a Draw.

So I checked again and it actually has 500k downloads now. That gives it a chance to come to life if this EVO campaign goes well.

So who are we maining here on Yea Forums? Despite building decks using every color I've stayed pretty true to Chun since I built my Lightning Kick deck, although I tweak it here and there.

Debating if I should burn some Soul on crafting Soul Offering; +7/+7 is insanely good but I'd need to use it on something that doesn't hate Seal like all my Victory cards or Felyne/Iris.

Please be epic exclusive

Feels like shit man. I spend hours trying to get Dante to a resonable play. Even selling every card of color that wasn't purple so I could have a complete purple collection and all it did was make dante somewhat comparable to a bad draw morrigan. I got Dante to lvl 33 before I had enough. Morrigan is now 27. No reason to stop now.

Want to main Dante, currently ass
maining Morrigan for literally free kill on Halt and never moving past stage 1 in a game by halting and retriggering halt on every lane almost every turn I get.

I hate facing Purple so much.

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-003910.png (2220x1080, 2.31M)

got to legend or whatever with Kikosho Chun. Probably the best deck if you don't want to be Spike launch/purple scum, and think Ryu is too boring.

>X is now emotionless
>hes supposed to be the most human
>dumb ball
>mono green fucking sucks
>veil only works on targeted moves and does protect you from nerg/morrigan

Attached: 1558923599258.jpg (720x738, 122K)

Doesnt*

I very rarely see Kikosho Chun, although Chun is actually one of the rarer Heroes in general. Most Green I see is either Charge Shot X, Black/Green Nerg, and occasionally Heart Tank X or Red/Green Rath.

I've realized that only dual-color decks worth running have Green. Green support makes all the other colors so much stronger.

>Running Gaea Armor at all
Play Charge Shot Mono-Green and you'll do just fine. Run Healing Dance/Supply, the Rare Rebecca (1/13 that gifts 2 of its HP to another Unit when it attacks), Victory cards that heal themselves (Sasquatch & Secret Rare Chris are probably the best to have), Honey/Siberian Body. You'll be fine.

I dont use gaea armor. I'm sait's bad. Its bad. The only thing decent is charge shot, but it requires a lot of building and hoping some black deck or morrigan doesn't just kill everything in a second.

Black can't really stop you if you build wide which is what Charge Shot lets you do, although I've been seeing a lot of Weskers (aka all Mono-Black players) run Obliteration lately so that might be a bitch.

Screened my deck just because. I feel like I should have more multiples of things but I also like having a bit of everything the color offers.

Attached: 20190801_144356.jpg (1829x934, 1.09M)

Trust me, it's good. Hard loses to purple, but free shields hardcounter ryu and nerg as long as you can get your board slapped down.

who cares!

neat game but the deck masters are kinda lame
also good luck winning against a green that keeps recovering

ur mom

>Shinkuu Hadouken
>Obliteration
>Darkness Illusion
>Spike Launch
>Brainwashed if they're a madman
Healing is hardly the scariest thing in the world, unless their board is full and they drop Refueled.

They said rebalance & new hero and cards are coming next week

What do you want to see?

Green is one of the weaker factions tho. X is probably the worst character.

last time I played it I had a Wesker deck with the sole purpose of throwing in my graveyard high-mana cost cards to summon for free with his special

A good Charge Shot X is one of the best builds in the game, either Mono-Green or Green/Purple Resonance. Dante is the worst Hero.

>rebalance
Spike Launch costs 25-30 AP, Darkness Illusion toned down, Dante's Abilities all made cheaper or better.
>New Hero
I feel like Nero, Akuma, & Demitri are obviously coming so one of them, but maybe a new franchise gets a rep, like Phoenix Wright.
>Cards
Anything cool in terms of source, but functionally I think stuff that makes Dual-Color decks that aren't just stuffing Green Actions & Felyne/Iris into another color or Charge Shot Resonance viable would be nice.

Attached: 1535752831318.jpg (631x658, 38K)

That one card that puts your strongest shit in the grave seems like it was built for Wesker, but pretty much all the other Black support that takes away life benefits Nerg. With Wesker you use it because it has a pro and a con, but with Nerg those cards are a Win/Win because you get a good effect and he gets ammo for later. The one that sacrifices 3 Life for +2/+2 is insanely good on him.

>Nero
>Not a single card with him or any enemy/boss/character from DMC5, and Credo/Kyrie already got cards
He's in.

Attached: 1564099303439.jpg (1260x775, 539K)

user, you gotta be literally retarded if you think this will be another Artifact. Is goddamn billionaire Gungho F2P game with Capcom on an accessible digital card environment. Artifact was a game aimed at Volvo drones, P2P/P2W and "hardcore" card players, it was a recipe for disaster.

Attached: 1564256777705.jpg (1200x1043, 348K)

Source? The game itself isn't saying anything like that. I figured the first Season would end before they added more content (although I'll take it sooner).

Wesker here, but I desperately want this game to get more characters and reps for other series.

I feel like it's really weird that Chris, Leon, & Claire all got multiple cards instead of being a Hero since they're more popular than Wesker, but I guess they needed a Black Hero while also repping RE. I guess we could see Jill down the line since she only gets a brief cameo on one Action.

Any tips for a mono-black Wesker?
I’m running Uroburos and Bison but I’m getting my ass handed to me by A rankers.

Is there a collection of all the card art anywhere? Everyone looks really cool

Obliteration is really fucking good. It might cost 6MP but it's the only card that just destroys a Unit, no strings attached. Since you gain nothing from eating your own Life like Nerg, it's really good. Just Deserts is also good since it's cheaper removal that can activate Revenge for one of your units at the same time.

>see neat art
>huh what is this
>load up game
>ok is this some project X zone shit
>game finally gets to gameplay and tries to hand me a deck of cards
I've never uninstalled an app on my phone or any other device faster than I did with this trash. Fuck Capcom

Yeah I assume we'll get another RE rep down the line but in the meantime at least it's got some of my favorite cards in the game.

Attached: david-nakayama-capcom-re-spreadinginfection-1000v.jpg (1000x1000, 333K)

You pretty much need to just screencap it yourself. You also can't view full art unless you own the card. I capped this because I reaped it but I like the art a lot.

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-082752.jpg (1034x1034, 512K)

fug

>4/5 DT Dante wielding Sparda against Mundus
What the fuck. I've seen this card before but I just noticed this.

Attached: 1476676545330.gif (200x188, 2.01M)

Yeah I’m running Just Desserts instead of Sample Retrieval for that reason. Maybe I should work in Obliteration instead of that Experiment Records.
Should I put another M. Bison and False Throne in there or is one of each good enough?

Man, I wish I could pull this.

I've got way less Black experience than the other colors but if you're running Uroboros then you should definitely run 3 False Thrones and some really strong shit you otherwise wouldn't have the MP to play.

we gonna make it before the seasson ends

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-071917.png (2880x1440, 3.02M)

what a bad idea for a game

Why is it called Teppen?

It translates to "Top of the mountain" or some shit.

It's a better idea for Capcom to get a company that knows what they're doing on mobile than to pull some other bullshit like X-Over or the Puzzle Fighter reboot.

I pulled one out of my first free pack and had no idea until well afterward that it's even that rare. Makes sense though, with the shit it can pull.

Green has a Felicia unit that drops three 2/5 Felicias at once which is good but that Action is so good because all of the zombies have Revenge and it costs only 5MP.

>It translates to "Top of the mountain" or some shit.

that makes even less sense.

What do you mean? Top of the mountain is a pretty common metaphor even in English.

I’d try running Legend Eater Nergigante because I pulled that earlier but Uroboros doesn’t procc the discard so I’d be working with a 1/0 card.

So am I crazy or is Vaal Hazak just a more expensive Griffon?

Attached: 099D65D9-2726-470F-AB18-B3011AD082DA.png (1334x750, 2.98M)

Is it a Basic card? Because cards you pull from Core are generally straight upgrades to Basic cards. Hell Lusts are straight up better than Vergil.

Here, take this Morrigan ass at least.

Attached: 1562288406586.png (680x680, 1005K)

I already saved that one, but I'm honest to God just not in it for T&A, all of these cards look really well drawn

You have something you want capped? I have like 70% or so of all cards so I could do most of what you would want.

Not anything in particular. Street Fighter and DMC stuff would be cool, though, if you want to just pick one or two of the best looking ones. Thanks for anything you cap.

Alright, I'll see what looks good.

thanks man

is this street fighter auto chess?

More like a CCG with Fighting Game elements. You actually need reactions and quick thinking because of how stacks and attack prep work, and the Hero/Ability choice means there's matchups.

Alright I grabbed some art that stood out to me in Red and Green that I liked. Very little DMC in those colors and the Kyrie card art is just okay so this is mostly SF. I could get more from Red too, most of it is just SF characters standing, but if there's a character you want I can cap them.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-171033.jpg (1022x1021, 438K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-171108.jpg (1016x1020, 459K)

Made it to top rank in a fucking week.

>Dante OP
>Game is easily broken
> Green/Black is fun
> No fun strats, just aggro
> None of it is fun
>Flying niggers win hard just like MTG

Just give us MvC 4 already

Attached: 62b.jpg (500x273, 79K)

This one is animated because it's a Secret Rare.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-171235.jpg (1016x1016, 549K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-171323.jpg (1022x1019, 498K)

So I'll finally be able to play it without downloading unofficial packages?
Seriously. Why was this never made available in Scandinavia? We have all the other mobile trash.
Why was it ever even region locked to begin with?

Lady looking real good.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-171400.jpg (1023x1030, 523K)

>Teppen
Anyone else really fucking hate the name?
I'm honestly not even sure why. It's just...not right for what it is. Does it even mean anything? I have no idea.

Every card with Chun on it is beautiful. Her Hero Art animations too.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-171525.jpg (984x1025, 672K)

I read that it means "Apex" or "Summit". Their only other option would be a mouthful like "Capcom vs Capcom All-Star Card Battle"

IIRC this is the only card with Balrog on it. I imagine when Akuma is a Hero he'll get to be a unit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-171549.jpg (1018x1007, 416K)

>Flying niggers win hard just like MTG
ur bad at mtg nigga lmaooooooooooooooooooooo
Also, why the fuck is all the megaman art so good for a mobile spinoff? Everybody looks normal but megaman is a full on redesign, just like MMX Dive, but it's all for mobile games

And now, bara.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-171624.jpg (1021x1017, 460K)

Blanka in the pose from Ono's fucking toy.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-171721.jpg (1011x1024, 614K)

Any thoughts on what Akuma’s arts or color will be?

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-171750.jpg (1019x1018, 522K)

based, thanks so much

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-171826.jpg (1019x1018, 670K)

What are the chances of the game ever acknowledging niche Capcom franchises/games?

Attached: 1544048261.jpg (1888x1320, 853K)

This one is way better than the other Gief Unit art, both the pose and background, and I like the expression more.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-171945.jpg (1017x1021, 449K)

It'll get there eventually if it lasts. They used basically the whole Darkstalkers roster barring Demitri (who will likely be a Hero later) already, and it's easy to implement an obscure character into a card game. They just needed to open worth the big guns, obviously.

The dream would be obscure Heroes. I'd love to run a Captain Commando deck.

Attached: 20190801_172237.jpg (1016x1016, 621K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-172138.jpg (1016x1025, 656K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-172043.jpg (1014x1014, 540K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-172108.jpg (1023x1020, 579K)

Saved the best for last because wew lad. I can do more later.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-172010.jpg (1013x1013, 526K)

>a Captain Commando deck
That'd be sweet.

On a scale of Hearthstone to Shadowverse and anything in between. How painful is it to collect cards as a free to play player in this?
I have probably gotten spoiled by Shadowverse.

Thanks for everything

You get like 30 packs to start, a few more as Hero Level Ups/Log-In bonuses, and Zenni as rewards for many Achievements/Dailies (very simple ones)/Single Player Challenges. You also can craft every card in the game with Soul, and you can reap cards you don't want to get Soul (plus you get them for some Achievements as well, and unlocking all 8 Heroes over the course of your first hour playing will get you 3200 to start).

I imagine he'll be Black and I get the feeling his Abilities will be to clear a path for his Units. ZankuHadouken gives a unit Flight, Shun Goku Satsu is just Obliteration as an Ability, etc.

Yeah. I feel like guys like him will definitely be cards someday but getting Heroes from older shit would be nice. I can see him being a Red Hero that supports filling your board and supporting them as a group; one Ability could be him summoning cards based on his teammates for no MP, another could give all of your Units +1/+1. Captain Corridor would hard-counter Flight but that might be better as an Action than an Ability.

It's on gungho site

gunghoonline.com/news/new-teppen-hero-and-card-reveals-gungho-to-hold-esports-and-gameplay-updates-announcement-event/

I like mono red burn Ryu and RG Rath zoo

I want Chun-Li in a uniform goddamnit!

Attached: 8E83EF89-2731-4BF8-8F14-D316D03AF2AB.jpg (400x540, 79K)

I guess it'll just be an announcement then, and they'll drop it in a month once Season 1 is over.

So what does everyone think of the MK11 Nightwolf reveal trailer?

Haven't watched it. Probably has cool moves, but some of the coolest ones are probably in custom variations only, and MK11 in general plays worse than MKXL anyway.

You get 30 pack for free and are guaranteed a leggo every 30 pack, each leggo can only be played in a single copy and you can't pull multiple of the same leggo, After that you have daily mission and you get pack by leveling up, daily mission give between 50 and 120 gold

You get a lot of pack by Just playing that are good enough to start your collection but after they dry up, it kinda feel like you are stuck
It's more generous than hearthstone but less generous than shadowverse

>A FUCKING CAPCOM MOBILE GAME
Who gives a fuck about crapcom anymore? They're the EA/ubisoft of japan

They've been killing it lately outside of fighting games. Getting Gungho to make something for them instead of making their own trash like their previous mobage is an improvement.

Honestly they should outsource their fighting games again. Their best fighters in the past decade were made by Eighting.

?

Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 were developed by Eighting, with Ryota Niitsuma from Capcom as Producer and a handful of people from Marvel doing writing/consulting.

Obviously I meant that last part only for UMvC3. Not sure how hands-on Tatsunoko was for TvC, but given how faithful it was I imagine they had a similar hand.

Attached: gene-umvc3card.png (256x320, 89K)

Speaking of, I think Heroes & Heralds is proof that Capcom will do some obscure stuff eventually. That mode had cards for shit as obscure as Battle Chasers years before the Beat-em-Up Bundle came out (in fact Battle Chasers got referenced in Felicia's DLC alt).

Doesn't launch on my phone, I'd play it. Probably doesn't work because custom OS or magisk manager or root but no game is worth dropping any one of those three things

I hope OP is right then. I feel like people would be way more receptive to this on PC, especially if it got crossplay.

>Ebony & Ivory Dante

Niggah what the fuck you doing

As a Wesker main, isn’t Ebony&Ivory really good?

It's a meme art skill imo, Devil Trigger blows out of the water massively, sure you get big boi numbers on your units, but it's completely overkill, getting 10 seconds of invisibility on your hero is far more important, even more if you get 3 of that Action card that costs 2 mana that negates any Action card that costs 5 mana or less for 50% of your current HP.

To prove my point, you can look back at this , if he didn't had Ebony & Ivory his Ibuki would be 6/11 and the mana difference woulda allowed for him to use the DT Art, 10 seconds is more than enough for his Ibuki to attack twice and take the win there.

I hope. I play it on android but it would be much better if I could just play on PC

They need to make having friends mean something

Like friendship points that can convert to gold or something

Where is the porn?

no porn means it's a failure of a gacha game and vidya in general.

You can have friends?

It aint a gacha game perse, it's a card game, plus there is plenty of porn of the characters starring this game

That's the beauty of it: there's already scores of Chun-Li & Morrigan porn that dates back years.

Ya it's buried way deep in the settinngs menu I'm hoping it will lead to co-op battles eventually

No chun li teppen and chun li street fighter are two different characters to me so untill we see chun li (teppen) inspired porn this game is a failure

they just announced a new hero and expansion reveal this 7

Mained Shinku Hadouken Ryu for some time until I realized it's just an inferior version of Nergigante with no recovery.
At least I can almost always win against anything it's not Giganigga.

Doing that at EVO wouldn't work because you can't make a hype trailer out of it. Having commentary shill it between sets of SFV though? That'd be smart. A PC port announcement would also help a lot; remove that mobage stink a little.

>Pays 8-12 Life dropping really strong low-MP Units and buffing them/clearing your board
>Plays that Iris/Colonel Green card that heals back 6 of that Life
>Still deal 8-12 damage to whatever you play next
>Plays Iris to guarantee he can put down a Revenge unit every time he has an open slot
Nothin personnel

Attached: Nerg.png (1084x957, 522K)

Probably Shadowverse tier, seeing you can dismantle cards and almost all of them are pretty cheap to make.

Yeah, reaping a card gives you enough Soul to craft a card one rarity lower. Getting a Legendary you don't need in a pack (and you get one guaranteed every 30) means you can make a copy of an Epic you have for free, or make a few Rares. I've crafted a couple Legendaries and I have over 10k Soul right now.