I finally got myself a new phone but I have no idea of what games to play...

I finally got myself a new phone but I have no idea of what games to play, the store is filled with gacha shit and clones. Any recommendations?

Attached: implying mobile games are good.png (1450x900, 2.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIv0njVvw8c
youtube.com/watch?v=ja4MyxIDyG0
sangvis.science/list/all
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>using phone for games
fucking why

There are none unless you emulate.
Welcome to modern mobile gaymen.

fuck these dunce caps

everyones mobile game taste is going to be extremely subjective. Bandai & Square Enix have some & stardew valley is fun

There's emulation and some decent ports like Titan Quest, KotoR, Talos Principle, and XCOM
Most actual phone games are 99% garbage, except stuff like Game Dev Story (all Kairosoft games are pretty good) or Pixel Dungeon

Ports are where the real fun is at. Although I'm still fucking salty that Aspyr hasn't updated Jade Empire to work on the latest version of Android.

degenerate

mobile gaming is shit and being able to emulate on your phone is a godsend and a blessing

King of Dragon Pass

dota underlords

Spotify. Fucking love long walks and being able to stream whatever music you want.

Attached: tumblr_n67tzvZWaw1qk6743o1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 303K)

clash of clans

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-015531_Clash_of_Clans.jpg (1280x720, 464K)

girls frontline

Attached: 1555780893996.png (1920x1080, 3.15M)

Here's Yea Forums's essential mobile games - Gachashit not allowed:
>Shattered Pixel Dungeon
>Night of the Full Moon
>WitchSpring
>Buriedbornes
>DeckDeDungeon
>The Room games
>Cytus
>Infinitode
>Downwell
>Bullet Hell Monday
>Dungeon Maker
>Void Pyramid
>Chimera Recollect
>Candies 'n Curses
>Slayin
>Underhand
>Condado
>Lapse
>Duet

Let me know if I missed something.

corruption of champions /hgg/ edition

Attached: akag.jpg (370x370, 61K)

Trying to keep it mostly ports-free, but sure, I guess. Degrees of Lewdity's apk also gets thrown around a lot in recommendation threads.

A rhythm game
youtube.com/watch?v=MIv0njVvw8c

Also apparently every mobile rhythm gamer worth their salt plays Bang Dream because its rhythm game is actually good despite it being a gacha game. Not sure how true this is since I don't play it myself but it's still kekworthy.

Arcaea

>youtube.com/watch?v=MIv0njVvw8c
devs should stop making rhythm games, no one can overtake love live

LLSIF's gameplay is garbage.

Attached: 20SUWCq.jpg (2066x2673, 603K)

This is about it, until MTG Arena comes out.

Honkai Impact.
Also get an emulator, old rpg's are nice to play on the go

Attached: HI3 - VaYa.webm (900x506, 2.62M)

Cytus 1 & 2
Grimvalor (DaS inspired 2d platformer. you have to pay for it, but it's an actual game no gatchas or MTX.)

youtube.com/watch?v=ja4MyxIDyG0

Sudoku, puzzle games and emulation. Everything else sucks.

Attached: laptop.jpg (536x768, 65K)

clash of clans
pokémon go
bloons td 6
geometry dash
severed
reigns
cytus/cytoid
the room
plague inc
earn to die
texas hold’em
tiny wings

Why do i remember it so fondly?
Why do i feel like replaying it for the hundredth time?

Oblivion/Elder Scrolls thread i guess.

Attached: oblivion_reboot_by_gloriousryan-d7koay3.jpg (1920x1080, 492K)

Wouldn't recommend it to him if his new phone is trash. Mine can run it but it's not really my cup of tea.

So anyway OP what phone is it?

how do you have any room for phone games to begin with, my music and photos take up all my storage because I don't like my stuff on cloud and I don't have spotify

I'm currently emulating Final Fantasy 7, Persona 3 Portable and GTA: Vice City Stories. There's also Fortnite and PUBG if you're into that.

Hopefully OP wasn't dumb enough to get an iPhone.

These all suck dick.
Mobile games all suck sorry op. Buriedbornes is the closest youll get to a real videogame experience

has a fun learning curve and feels like a spiritual successor to the skate games

Attached: 1_touchgrind_skate_2.jpg (508x381, 43K)

Pac-Man 256

Super Hexagon, Hard AF game, no ads or bs, music by Chipzel.

Moonlight, stream your PC games to your phone with almost zero latency, WAY lower latency than Steamlink's beta app, requires an nVidia GPU I think.

WonderBoy Dragon's Trap, remastered classic, check it out, but use a controller.

Despotism3K, very hard evil AI game.

Emulators, Drastic for 3DS, ePSXe for PSX, Dolphin for GameCube, PPSSPP for PSP, RetrpArch for GBA, NES, Genesis, etc. RetroArch does more modern systems, too, but the performance on mobile does not compare to the standalones.

Buy a Flydigi Wee 2T, or SN30Pro or upcoming Pro+ and their mobile mounts, or a Razer Raiju Mobile.

Most newer phones these days have 64GB minimum storage.

Holy shit I can’t imagine trying to play Super Hexagon on a phone

BBTAN

Emulators
Warhammer Champions
Teppen
Classic console to mobile ports (FF Tactics come to mind)
Siralim 2 & 3
Conquest of Elysium 3

Any of the above is solid. If you have a Bluetooth controller handy pair it up with your device and voila, a portable emulation machine.

Actually, it is easier!
The instant reaction of the touchscreen taps is more reliable than the actuation of a keyboard presses, etc.

I got all the way to the last level on Mobile, but had wsy more trouble doing that on PC.

Mobile is just fine with left and right button games, like MuseDash and Super Hexagon.

BTW, Dicey Dungeons, Terry and Chipzel's new game, is coming out in like a week on Steam.

The fun of mobile gaming is actually digging through and finding stuff your like on your own.
Fun games become more fun when you find stuff yourself in places you don't expect, rather than being told what to do and where to go by the usual suspects.

I don't say this to excuse stuff like Gacha, Match 3 games, Energy systems or whatever. This has been what I legit feel after playing a lot of games on phones over the years due to not having the disposable income for consoles or PCs (though I'm building one now).

Attached: DanMugen.png (320x427, 299K)

Sorry I meant Drastic for DS, not 3DS.
IDK how Citra is doing on Mobile, but I doubt it's great.

SD Card slot user. That's where I put stuff like Music and Photos, and keep the internal space for apps.

Gacha games are actually good.

Only applies to gacha rhythm games.

They aren't any better than any other game unless you: 1) Care for graphics THAT much and 2) Genuinely want to throw your money away for jpeg waifu gambling.

runescape

The world ends with you.

Attached: DNmihiQUEAAnB5w.jpg large.jpg (471x1000, 78K)

Play dungeon maker.

Name examples

imagine having to play and win slots to access content

only things I play on my phone are emulators and duel links. rest of the games suck

Most of the Ace Attorney games are on iOS, they are very cheap as well

most 'real' video games suck dick too so it's fine

There are no good Vidya

Just play dokkan battle

How do you emulate on a phone?

Epic Seven

Attached: dizzy.png (327x427, 160K)

download emulator, download rom/iso, configure settings to taste and game compatibility, enjoy.

google it if you're retarded

What if I'm too retarded to even google it?

Mobile gaming is based as fuck, retards.

Soul Knight?

youtube it you zoomer

Not that user, but im going to go into shill mode. I’ve been the Girls frontline gacha for 1-2 months and it’s been really easy for me to get into. Granted, I was able to get units that had a around 1-2% drop rate sangvis.science/list/all but it’s all about resource management, since the early units you do get will carry you quite a long way into the story mode, since rarity doesn’t equate to unit quality ( one particular 3 star unit out performs several 5 stars). You get tons of chances to gain resources and unit-rolls for free without any of the usuals premium gacha currency. Gameplay looks like the included pic, and relies on different formations to pass them encouraging some experimentation. With the collab event coming up in a few days, it would be a good time to get into it imo.

Attached: 3780AB94-89EE-4A8B-BA40-7D7DE1C74F8E.jpg (481x900, 126K)

then i don't know how you managed to live this long

kys

Hitman GO
Deus Ex GO
Lara Croft GO
Hitman: Sniper
Wayward Souls
Uciana
Max Payne port
Star Traders Elite
Game Dev Story
Aquavias
KOTOR port

You're right, I should just end this.

What are some good Windows Phone games?

Girls Frontline isn't gacha.

How so? that other user literally put in a link with every drop chance

I want to like this game but the actual gameplay is always fucking trash, rapid tapping 50 hit flashy combos against harmless enemies

Kingdom
Its on pc and consoles as well. Such a comfy game with simple mechanics.
The controls are well implemented on phones.

Do you never shit or what

Unironcally Brawl Stars, by the faggots who made Clash of Clans

F2P shooter with easy ass controls. (One stick to move, the other to aim and fire, with a super button) a lot of different characters to play, and you don't have to pay shit

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Sift Heads Reborn
its a bowser game remake for phones. I played the franchize since i was a child, so i really love the remake, the mechanics are pretty simple and its easy to get in, considering the story pretty much starts from the remake

>not attempting pushing a device costing hundreds of dollars to its fullest in service of your own shallow entertainment
Look at this retard

explain

There's plenty of challenge to be found. There's a dodge button for a reason, and a royal guard style ultimate for this character specifically.

Attached: HI3 - dirac_Bb.webm (680x383, 2.92M)

Super Hexagon is fun.

I always dig Merchant, and Guildmaster.
Freeblade is swell.
Little Healer is a nostalgia trip for recovering MMO addicts.
Bullet Hell 100 and 300 are both good little bullet hells.
Duet is a fucking trip.
Sudoku is fucking sudoku.
Battle Cats is overhyped, but good.
Emulation of any kind is also dang good.

BattleHeart

Masters Of Eternity was very good.
But it was good party because you didn't need to roll and get stuff to win.
Therefore it didn't make enough money and was canned.

But you're not wrong that there's plenty of fodder fights. Gotta have a balance between the two.

Attached: HI3 - Argent2.webm (680x383, 2.92M)

Switch

Holy shit thanks for the rec. I feel like a retard for never considering rhythm games on the phone.

What’s the blob on the bottom of the pic?

Minecraft.

Too grindy tb.h

Isn't terraria on mobile? That could be cool maybe.

Fucking S+ list user, guess I'll make a cool image later with the game icons so it can be posted on these threads.

It is, but I haven't tried it yet. There's both a Paid and Free version of it.

I just want an advance wars clone that isn't shit.

Attached: advance_wars.png (825x464, 351K)

If you're waiting for Slay the Spire then give Night of the Full Moon a shot. It's good enough to fill the hole between now and whenever that finally comes out.

Attached: 300x0w[1].jpg (300x649, 45K)

Get GBA emulator or Square Enix JRPG ports.

Any good PSP games worth emulating? I'm currently playing Undead Knights