AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (308x366, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMGhry_hhis
youtube.com/watch?v=qoqi87eLfcI
steamcommunity.com/groups/serioussaturdayswithv
youtube.com/watch?v=4hD6jtxtYkU
youtu.be/j-5ycjbfELM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will we ever get another Sam game, bros?

AAAAAAAAAAAA-
I hope not.

Attached: 1550002651898.jpg (697x961, 84K)

any news about planet
>BADASS
yet?

Attached: 1482381934420.jpg (225x350, 19K)

I hope it's __fun_

Ain't 4 coming out?

youtube.com/watch?v=bMGhry_hhis
youtube.com/watch?v=qoqi87eLfcI

Attached: headless.jpg (820x923, 239K)

Attached: 1420608509980.jpg (177x278, 9K)

Attached: 1552135324035.png (474x351, 182K)

holy shit

When they said 100k enemies on screen they weren't kidding.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yourself

Damn

Attached: AaaaaaaaAAaAAAaaaaaaaAA.gif (192x197, 87K)

That's a lotta enemies

Attached: 1545775093598.png (500x453, 122K)

Imagine the ear rape coming from a thousand headless kamikazes all screaming at the same time

If there's not a level where it's only 100,000 kamikazes I will riot.

We're getting 4, they were just busy making every game they ever made for VR.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1562166252575.gif (192x192, 42K)

>They were just busy making releases for the 0.00001% of their fanbase
Hope it was worthed you autistic slavs

Actually it wasn't and only 4-5 people worked on the ports.

I want a crossover game between all the classic alien-genociding FPS protagonists.
>Doomguy
>Duke
>Sam
>Gordon
>Maybe Master Chief, but he's newer

>Rocket jump to a high area
>Kamikazes gather around the base
>Fire a couple shots and watch them all blow up while the game turns into a slideshow

Having shitloads of enemies (And teammates?) on-screen at once seems cool, but I'm worried about the big environments. Level design was always a weak point in Serious Sam games, and this seems pretty bland and annoying to get around in. Hopefully the vehicles will at least make it more fun and less tedious.

Samsara

>Maybe Master Chief, but he's newer
Halo came out the same year as SSTFE.

Huh. Never mind, then.

Attached: XtnDXZE.gif (450x254, 1.79M)

The fuckhuge environments are pretty much there to get rid of the usual level boundaries.
There's a proper, hand-crafted level in the center surrounded by a vast landscape that you CAN explore if you want and people also speculate that should you be insane enough to travel for hours to the actual level border the game will spawn one of those legions that you can't possibly tackle on your own.
Also, it's been confirmed that only two or three levels will actually be in that style and even then will only take an hour or so at most - everything else will be standard Sam-fare.

Always liked SS gameplay, even if a lot of it just boils down to running backwards in the late game, but I can't stand its art direction.

Attached: Cucurbitos.png (844x946, 817K)

Some of this info is new to me where did this come from?

For me, it's the sniper rifle.

Attached: steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_206042835_preview.png (940x666, 475K)

At this point they could make a smoother total war game.

Their Discord and Steam forum.

Plot twist Serious Sam 4 is RTS :~D

I wouldn't be surprised if the engine gets licensed by devs again after SS4, be it for strategy games or perhaps even flight simulations.

>There's a proper, hand-crafted level in the center surrounded by a vast landscape that you CAN explore if you want
Interesting. This is the type of thing I want to see in sandbox games. Why are they always islands in an endless ocean instead of having procedurally generated land surrounding the main part of the map? That could be fun to mess around in. Not sure if there's much of a point in a simple FPS, though.

Croteam is crazy and I love it. I hope they reach (if they haven't already) their goal of 100,000 enemies on screen.

>Strafing hundreds of ground units in a fighter plane

Attached: 1346218460542.gif (500x283, 497K)

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAFox.png (2508x1773, 2.41M)

More difficult to render, specially on a console. Plus it's harder to actually say "You can't go there" without it being incredibly forceful, like what Bethesda does. An ocean serves as a natural barrier without breaking the player's immersion. I don't know how other GTA games do it but I think San Andreas had an interesting system where it gave the illusion that you could go on forever when in fact you were basically hitting a wall.
When I played Talos Principle I actually ventured off to some part of the map that was clearly just empty space and then took forever to get back because I got completely lost.

Croteam thought the exact same thing when they made SS1.

Attached: 1541059161197.jpg (550x512, 41K)

And SS2.
And 3.

Even the SS2 engine? I would have thought that all the stupid shit they did with 2k may have dropped that reality in the drain.

steamcommunity.com/groups/serioussaturdayswithv

We're playing SSHD TFE this weekend.

Attached: 1564431488344.jpg (1024x993, 101K)

Yep, even SS2. It's not that bad of an engine really, just very unfortunate.

>BRAVO HACKSON

Reminder that Serious difficulty is the best way to play all of the Serious Sam games except for 2.

Well yeah, fucking with the enemy health was retarded and ruined the balance

>See that mountain? You can climb it
Oh baby

FUCK SHIT

>Why yes, I'm a cumbrain how did you know?

4 is coming soon

based raptor user

>planet badass
is this a borderlands joke?

Did it change health in 2? I only played on Serious, and enemy health seemed pretty consistent with the other games. I miss the double ammo capacity/double ammo pickups. That was a fun way to counter the increased difficulty.

>I'm a cumbrain
What even is this fucking meme?

How many RTX 2080ti's will I need for 144fps max settings?

Attached: Hitman 2 Salad Asassin.jpg (300x362, 26K)

Considering SLI doesn't work anymore, just one GTX 3080ti or RX 5900 XT.

Less than one. Croteam are masters at optimizing games, and their engine is explicitly designed to handle hundreds of enemies on screen at the same time.

I dunno, I still get drops on serious sam 3 and TSE. Fusion actually runs 3 better tho. That was on a gtx 970 however.

Attached: billykaminaglasses.png (576x768, 891K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4hD6jtxtYkU

>Did it change health in 2?
Yeah, it's negligible with little shits since they die quick regardless but it makes big assholes extra spongy. The sniper rifle for instance becomes pretty shit since you can't actually oneshot kill anything you'd want to use it on anymore.

>Fusion runs 3 better
>Mods for 3 standalone don't work with the Fusion version
Dammit

Where does the voice come from? Or more importantly WHY is it yelling?

It has a voice box that constantly screams to lower its enemy's moral.

I hope that this video can at least highlight why levels being flat and open in Serious Sam isn't much of a criticism

>isn't much of a criticism
it's actually the biggest problem of the game.

>the biggest problem
Where the hell are you going to fit hundreds of enemies in otherwise?

you cant do this many enemies in doom/quake style levels. it wont work and would only kill the flow of its combat.

no u

it will go something like this
youtu.be/j-5ycjbfELM

or a white football stadium during the goal.

>holding "S" and leftclick is good gameplay

stop playing on normal babby

>holding "S"
Only if you don't know how to play, retard. Not a single person doing the games on hard or serious does this.

The only times that have ever happened to me are in the final levels in TSE and BFE.
My problems are more about being stuck in death rooms while everything rapes you at all sides.

God, I need Planet Badass NOW.

>Not a single person doing the games on hard or serious does this.

The ones that savescum their way through the game and then complain on the internet about having to backpedal sure do

the FUCK

I hate how this is stuck as a secret weapon with absurdly rare ammo in Sam 3.