Should I get it?

Should I get it?

Attached: specops.png (830x649, 712K)

No
The entire point of the game is to just say "Fuck you for playing" at the end

No need, I'll give you the gist:
>boilerplate mediocre third person shooter mechanics
>what if war....is bad...

you can just pretend you played it for cred on Yea Forums, the actual game isn't that good

the absolute state of Yea Forums

Attached: 1522104262382.png (420x69, 12K)

it is a trash shooter that plays and looks like shit that faggots overhype because of some 2deep4u plot that was plagiarized from a shitty movie called "apocalypse now", so i just spoiled you, you will be playing "apocalypse now" the game with shitty graphics, shitty animation, shitty gunplay and zero redeeming qualities

this is correct
also i got it in a $1, you could get actual great games for $6

If you like dull third person cover and shoot games with zero substance, sure.

it's really dull and boring, user
the plot is laughably bad
the atmosphere and levels are nice i guess, dubai looks cool
everything else is either shit or poorly made

dont listen to the pleb filtered autists in this thread, its great game get it for sure

Attached: uExGQ3z.gif (631x325, 2.23M)

It's a decent third person shooter with neat story telling, it's fun to replay the game and find all the details you missed.
Don't expect a lot of depth, it's pretty standard for a third person shooter but there are some great set pieces along the main campaign.
That's a decent discount but it's been bundled before so you can probably get it for under 2 dollars in keysites if you wanted to.

Yea Forums has such a hate boner for this game because the zoomers that make up this board lack context and take everything for granted. the game is kino because it was designed and marketed to the lowest common denominator with the aim to make them feel bad for liking shitty games.
that game is shit and thats the point. it fucking hilarious
also there are a few endings and in one you can choose to go awol and then murder the squad that is sent in to find and rescue you, all while you degenerate into a pstd induced psychosis.

Attached: 0311221729065_29_17100094432_cd873322a8_b.jpg (882x677, 263K)

Imagine shilling for a 7 year old game that's on sale

>that game is shit and thats the point
Doesn't make it worth playing

Oh boy 6 bucks you'll never get that back, better choose wisely

Imagine coping this hard because someone likes a videogame

No.

it's a third person shooter that guilt trips you for doing a thing that is mandatory to advance the plot

Imagine being this fucking retarded. You can like a video game without going full sperg just because other people don't.

You are the only one going full sperg, take your meds

no shit, but context is what makes the game interesting to a lot of people

Attached: asdf.jpg (507x500, 71K)

Since literally everyone knows about the story and the message, what you have left is a mediocre cover shooter

>no u xD
Brilliant retort, kid. I'm done talking to you now. Enjoy your shit game.

it's ok, people started to hate it when some youtubers started making video about it, so now that it is somewhat popular Yea Forums must hate it.
the gameplay in itself is ok, pretty generic cover-shooter, the atmosphere and story is alright, also not a single thing is meant for the player in the game other than a simple message on a loading screen

looks like I win

Based

>no one wants to interact with me because i'm an annoying cunt
>winning

Its a very generic early 2010's shooter with a twist you may or may not like. I think its worth it just for the absolutely kino ending scene

>I'm done talking to you now
So what happened to that? Where is your high horse now?

pretty much this.

meh gameplay with existential crisis at the end.

Yeah, that must be it. Nobody can ever hate anything before "le e-celeb boogieman" does.

get it for the memes and to make a whiny thread later

i'm just a neutral observer

game was well received when it was received, people were just saying the same thing as i do, plenty of nice detail to pay attention to, an alright story and some mediocre gameplay but not that bad
anyone with half a brain working can clearly see that you guys never played the game, you always post the same thing in all threads that talked about the game repeating yourselves all the time

Im sure thats what you think, but I see you more as a seething observer

bruh

Spec Ops is overrated trash beloved by people who never read books and got their minds blown by fight club

I unironically enjoyed the game as well as the message it's trying to send. That being said I still wouldn't recommend it due to just how coockie cutter the tps gameplay is.

Just read the synopsis online so you can start dumb threads on Yea Forums arguing about the game.

thats very specific, are you sure it isnt a projection?

Reminder

> 10/10 visuals
> 10/10 Soundtrack
> 10/10 Characters
> 10/10 voiceacting
> Super detailed with hints everywhere
> Best pacing in any game story
> One of the best cover shooters in terms of gameplay
> b-b-b-but my character did a bad thing so it's a 0/10

>you never play game!
Oh wow, where have I seen that before? Oh right, from every butthurt Spec Ops faggot in every Spec Ops thread since the dawn of time. Guess you missed the irony of that bit when talking about "repeating yourselves all the time"

>10/10 visuals
I'd say you tried, but you really didn't. Work on your bait in the future.

... but only if you havent had it spoiled for you from all the threads talking about it in the past

yes it's a good game on it's own

>One of the best cover shooters in terms of game-play
absolutely fucking false, it has easily the worst squad control of any game ever

Attached: Spec Ops.png (937x222, 69K)

>you must do bad thing to continue with the game
>OMG WHY DID U DO BAD THING???
The game is pretentious. Inb4 "lol just stop playing bro" faggots

stop self inserting