He doesn't thank his healer

>he doesn't thank his healer

Attached: 1560141705602.png (728x899, 236K)

BONK!

Correct.

z2

There you go.

Only when they save me from my own stupidity.
If they are just topping me off from unavoidable damage then fuck that, they are just doing the bare minimum for their role

you seem to be mistaken, the healer thanks everyone else for putting up with their worthless ass and tolerating their endless cocklust

Check these doubles

I want to FUCK femjack

c5

>thank them for doing their job

Attached: 1509840592604.jpg (288x288, 14K)

>healer takes the game from being the last man alive.
It's a good feeling.

But I am the power healer. I heal my own summons and thralls

Attached: 1543077094995.gif (480x320, 1.65M)

>thank everyone because it statistically increases the chances of success
>give zero fucks about anyone and forget about them as soon as I'm done

>healer prioritizes his healing on his premade friends rather than the entire team.
Fuck off.

>zoomers actually want to fuck roast wojak
>wojak wojak wojak wojak
This meme just can't die soon enough. I hope I don't have to watch this paint face for another decade.

>Thanking his healer
Thank god, this faggot is finally running out of ideas.

A girl.... AND a gamer? Whoa mama! Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! eyes pop out AROOOOOOOOGA! jaw drops tongue rolls out WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets BABY WANTS TO FUCK inhales from the gas tank honka honka honka honka masturabtes furiously ohhhh my gooooodd~

I've always found healers to be absolute faggots. Case in point, this thread. DPS don't ask for thanks for doing high dps, it's their job. It's why they're in the party. Tanks don't ask for thanks for keeping aggro, it's their job. It's why they're in the party. All the sudden you get these healers who have to spout on about "dont ferget to thank yer healer!! :3" bullshit. This is why I prefer games where dedicated healers aren't a thing, so I don't deal with their bullshit.

You thank them for not being the 4th Spy or Sniper

Z + 2 everytime

>thanking people for playing the game

Attached: 1537541036039.png (924x627, 530K)