Tencent X Nintendo

Oh nonononono

Attached: 93475B57-9A4A-447C-A59E-3BBE8A62501C.jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CTeLy3Ujxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this the end? Have the chinks won?

Attached: 4C33EDF1-2B07-4289-AE0E-B4BB635BBCA2.jpg (960x655, 147K)

Attached: 9375B122-3012-4194-BC4E-4BF226F07238.jpg (960x720, 203K)

slowpoke.jpg

>the japanese made a chinese Ai before they made an english one
have we been betrayed?

Attached: artworks-000253307111-q7y915-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 62K)

Attached: BASED ching chong.webm (640x480, 751K)

So why are gooks and chinks being partners now?

Attached: ai kizuna want money.jpg (576x618, 113K)

1.3 billion potential customers

Considering you literally can't sell consoles or games without partnering up with a Chinese company and Tencent being the "best", what other choice would they have had? Not selling their stuff for a huge market?

Holy based my man here about to get some pussy like he deserved all along.

Sony didn't partner with chink, they create their own Playstation branch in china

SONY has tons of other things besides playstaion, they established a SONY in China not Playstation since they want to sell ALL Sony products there. And it took years with tons of Government interference to do it.

Just like a cave man

They have cooperated with Chinese in the past.
See iQue. This is nothing new.
That picture is from a trade fair in China.

women don't like to admit it, but they want to be treated like that

Not gonna like this made my cock a little bit bigger.

Am I a psychopath, Yea Forums?

Aren't they just releasing Switch in China?

And Playstation isn't a Sony product? They already have ground established there, Sony didn't need to partner with anyone to sold PS4 in china

They giving tencent the right to sell, maintain, support, etc for switch. Meaning Tencent is in charge of Switch in china including server, and games

and it took years to establish with tons of government interference. Nintendo wants to skip all that and just start selling switches so the bootlegs stop stealing their money. in the future we might get a "Nintendo of China" but this is just so they can make money as soon as possible

So Nintendo selling out to Tencent? nice

youtube.com/watch?v=8CTeLy3Ujxc

Money my dear boy. Even the most hated of rivals will put aside their differences for that sweet cash.

Will they show new games there like the new Rabbids game?

No even Sony or microsoft will risk to make a deal with Tencent. Is like to ask Big Bastard Daddy Yakuza to help you. He can eat you alive

Chinese law requires you either partner with a chink company or make a chink branch of your company in order to sell in china. Ignoring the fuckbillion bugmen and their money just isn't good business.

THEY KILLED AI-CHAN. They couldn't just make a copy for their market they had to kill the original too.

That law applies to every country though, so they can tax you

You and I both know that china's doing more than taxing them. I guess the real question if it's better to have a branch of your company dedicated to sucking Winnie the Pooh's dick or having close ties and several contracts with an outside company that is basically an extension of Winnie the Pooh.

Jesus fucking Christ please let China handle the fucking servers here in Asia. I am fucking sick of American and Japanese online players which only lags so much because Nintendo cannot handle their international server properly.