Untitled

Attached: file.png (1214x1078, 930K)

Guilty Gear is the only good fighting game. Also, it's only good if you don't bother learning how to play it.

I don't get it

Attached: Ampharos 10.png (739x700, 132K)

looks like the furry finally became a broken man

Attached: 1535519839937.jpg (400x400, 14K)

SHILLING KUSOGE IN THE HOT SUN

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

I NEEDED PLAYERS BECAUSE I HAD NONE

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

I PLAY A BABY MASHER AND IT FEELS SO BAD

GUESS MY SERIES IS DONE

MIKE ROSS SAID THE GAME WAS BAD

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

BEGGING PEOPLE TO PLAY MY SHIT-GAME

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

EVEN HARADA SAID TEKKENS LAME

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

I PLAY A BABY MASHER AND IT FEELS SO BAD

GUESS MY SERIES IS DONE

MIKE ROSS SAID THE GAME WAS BAD

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

Attached: 1564648215317.png (1440x933, 251K)

t. pleb who can't play fighting games for shit

Given the strides in 3D fighter design made by companies like Namco, Sega, and Tecmo, there really is no reason for anyone to pay much attention to Bloody Roar 3, aside from its bold visual stylings and faux heavy metal soundtrack. If you like the Bloody Roar series already, though, then this might be right up your alley. But if you like fighting games for their technique and depth of design, then this certainly won't hold your attention.

Attached: 1481577044183.png (204x148, 77K)

Based

Tekken 7 is the newest game in the tekken the series to date, and more of the same. The "who-can-get-their-super-move-off-first" gameplay leaves much to be desired from a serious fighting game player. Like the prequels, Tekken 7 is geared towards casual gamers and anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, Dragonball and NRS games have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

Harsh as it seems to say, the Bloody Roar series has always focused on style over substance. With its focus on fighting theatrics and half-man, half-beast designs, Eighting's breed of fighter seems content to gloss over things like technique and depth, delivering a visually dynamic, yet ultimately limited, experience. Bloody Roar 3 is the developer's latest, and it doesn't buck the series' legacy at all. The game is visually keen, and its pacing is marvelous, but its fighting system is remarkably slim, emphasizing one-button combos and nearly instant-kill supers. For what it's worth, newcomers will be able to get up to speed very quickly

Attached: 1562547917546.png (1366x728, 1.29M)

Imagine getting this invested in a dead genre.

Attached: 1562779676617.jpg (720x679, 63K)

You forgot TheMainManSwe

Which is a really bad look because he's legit the best guy in the community

Me and my friends only ever play doa5 as it's easy to pick up new characters and keep kicking ass. Plus all the chicks are 7/10 minimum, and have a nice variety to their movesets to make things interesting. Also, marie is 18.

this is kinda true

Yeah, GG is pretty good but so are UNI, KoF, Blazblue, Street Fighter and Tekken
I don't get why you're allowed to only like one fighting game these days

>pretending weebshit isn't just a slightly different flavor of soi

You are edamame as fuck, boi

nice

tekken has literally always been the game for low IQ nigs, no idea why it's getting so much push from streamers and "influencers" these days

Personally I blame "muh streets" fags. They've literally always acted like meleefags. Worse actually, since meleefags don't usually feel the need to shit on other people's games.
This guy calling casual Guilty the only good fighting game is just retarded, though.

he has a massive ass