Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Gameplay reveal in 30 minutes! Get in here COD bros!

twitch.tv/callofduty/profile

gamespot.com/articles/call-of-duty-livestream-modern-warfare-multiplayer/1100-6468832/

The king of fps is back!

Attached: ky4bmb7iaj131.jpg (1200x628, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpgyuRz1Lm0
youtube.com/watch?v=BiknJbHRwPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a bit pointless since the game will be dead within a few weeks and the only way itll be brought back up is when they have MLG tourneys

Just want headquarters and sabotage back

I just hope that they add new guns

I want hardcore tdm 32 players

they are both shit, winner is determined by who has the luckiest spawn points

You know how three games ago Call of Duty let you run on walls, double jump, pilot spaceships and fly around in space? And how four games ago you had proper co-op? And how five games ago you didn't die from two fucking hits?

Well this game has none of that. It's another boring, dogshit modern military shooter with gameplay straight out of 2002! This fucking series is devolving in front of our eyes and cretinous retards are celebrating it!

>You know how three games ago Call of Duty let you run on walls, double jump, pilot spaceships and fly around in space?

Attached: 1485595167545.png (205x383, 84K)

Why does it say GAMEPLAY PREMIERE since we've already seen gameplay for Gunfight mode?

>Killstreaks back
Good, fuck scorestreaks.

>russia
Makarov confirmed.

Attached: 1536153022119.webm (800x446, 2.76M)

2:30 left lads

Where the fuck is the sticky?

Why would this get a sticky? Most gameplay reveals don't get stickies.

30 seconds lads

don't forget codg please

t. k/d shitter who doesn't help team win

Attached: 1522027189720.jpg (250x250, 24K)

>Sabotage
Great taste, we aren't getting it though.

>Enter Sandman remix
pls

Holy cringe

That trailer started out good, but it went to boring shit really fast.

spotted the scrub who thinks every mode is deathmatch

>NUKE killstreak

Attached: 2019-06-29.png (1366x768, 943K)

> september 12
WHY?

Smash character reveals get stickies.

t. shitters who can't aim and get kills while also doing objective

>Reddit

Because it stops the catalog from being spammed with nothing but smash threads. You needs to realize that stickies are containment threads, not celebration threads.

this
>syria
>russians
>fucking tielnashka and t-90s
but then
>throwing knives LOL SO COMMANDO WOW
>juggernaut WOAAHH MINIGUN

youtube.com/watch?v=GpgyuRz1Lm0

what's your problem with being rewarded for doing the objective?

that damage control

probably mad that he still can't quickscope

I have no issue with it, just learn how to aim and you can get your killstreaks. I'd rather have killstreaks than scorestreaks where people can spam their caret bombs for doing fuck all.

>no more 3 lane maps
fucking finally

completely ignorant of the playerbase

the vast majority of your team will go after muh streaks and ignore the objective, this is a bad thing

last cod i bought was black ops 2. most fun i had in COD was prob running the jugg in mw3 and just messing with everyone. just give me that and ill play.

MW1 was the beginning of the downfall of the series. MW2 was the burial.

Most people are only playing K/D modes like Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch, so by your own admission this wouldn't be much of an issue. It seems like you want to think that people will only all ignore objective for muh K/D, also. CoD isn't battlefield, it barely has any real objective modes anyway.

Yeah I’m thinking COD kino is back on the menu boys

>dude just expose yourself near the objective and risk dying without any chance of getting points
yeah but nah, that isn't an incentive to plsy the objective, it is the opposite. muh git gud doesn't change that.

I also don't know how retarded you must be to equate doing the objective with doing nothing

You could tell from the trailer, thank fuck for that. Hopefully you can turn off the screenwide zoom when ADS, especially since the optics all have their own magnification now.

>now I need to constantly expose myself! I can't just wait and shoot people who show up!
>Wtf I got shot and died because i'm shit and can't aim, wtf fuck killstreaks
Mad.

unironic shills plis go

>b-b-but it barely has objective modes anyways! a-and people barely play them!

s&d is absolute kino

>operators
Fucking R.I.P

We Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 now.

Bro, I used to play MW2 and Black Ops. I would get 35 to 40 kills a game with a fucking Stoner and my team would lose horribly because I only used objectives to bait for kills and didn't play with my team or communicate with them at all.

In fact, I used to automatically mute every CoD lobby I was in to avoid hearing dumb cunts and faggot children.

Getting a lot of kills can be very meaningless beyond my own personal enjoyment, but CoD is casual garbage anyway, so I never cared about winning, just personal dominance.

what the fuck are you saying, retard? that sitting in a corner should be promoted? holy fuck what a loser

I really do adore how obvious the genuine viral marketing is for the yearly CoD on here.

Attached: 3ea.jpg (213x200, 8K)

They're just skins. That's it. It won't be like in R6 Shield.

>they brought back the nuke

Attached: OOOO.jpg (458x10000, 959K)

wonder how much of the original story are they going to recycle

>it stops the catalog from being spammed with nothing but smash threads

Attached: 1542481963077.gif (260x192, 1.95M)

>WOW YOU BROUGHT HEADQUARTERS BACK

Attached: 1518548744823s.jpg (201x250, 8K)

Probably most of the core of it all.

Any idea if they'll have uniform customization in the game?

No playing it unless I can get my D-Boy rocks on

Attached: 107410_screenshots_20190521013736_1.jpg (1920x1080, 704K)

>we have really cool doors in this game

>current year
>still not giving you +1 from partial mag changes

Visually SHITS on Battlefield 5.

CoD is back baby!!

>Vehicles

We know Chernobyl and Prypiat will be a part of it somehow, it's gonna involve some ebil Russians slaughtering a peaceful population of Arabs who dindu nuffin in some Middle Eastern sandbox. There will be terrorist attacks in Paris and it appears that SAS will once again play a huge role in the campaign.

Didn't they already make this exact same game?

I imagine it will be something like this
>Russian civil war
>Bad Russian leader is not Putin
>Evil Arab dictator clearly not based after Assad or Gaddafi
>US is kinda there but the UK takes the spotlight as the actual heroes

Attached: 29e4aa60.jpg (1164x694, 78K)

>Functional panoramic NVGs

why is there cod hype on Yea Forums. go back. and grow a pube

>they are rehashing the nightvision goggles from mw2

I'm going to clap so fucking hard

>play objective and camp it to win and if anyone walks into your LoS just kill them
Is this not what you fucking retards were trying to argue for 5 minutes ago? What's the problem?

Battlefieldfags are on suicide watch

Attached: A47E26BA-45E9-4DD4-8FC0-8A7FCB9ABDA3.jpg (1125x1225, 356K)

>they are rehashing the nightvision goggles from mw2

Panoramic NVGs weren't even a thing when MW2 came out. They only debuted in 2011 with the bin Laden raid.

Attached: Obama reelection PR stunt.jpg (2560x1600, 363K)

The Paris terror attacks or white phosphorus being used on civilians will definitely be this games version of No Russian or the family being blown up in MW 3

NIGHT
VISION
GOOGLES

playing the objective means capping the flag not camping the flag

Smash is Yea Forums tradition retarded shill

>panoramic
>im fucking plying

bro it's a fucking toy for kids, might be more advanced than the older one but still just a toy

Is this where the 3 seconds of vehicle footage came from? Because god I miss Battlefield so much I'll take this honestly.

>sit on the flag to capture it
vs
>sit on the flag to capture it
You seem to want to use "capture objective" for your own argument while using "camping the objective" as a negative connotation for the people you're arguing against. Effectively, they're the exact same thing. You sit on the objective to capture it and kill anyone who shows up.

Apparently there will be a mission in where you control a small girl following her brother, in some God forsaken sandbox, trying to get the hell out of dodge after a Russian force moves in and sends everyone straight to Allah. In this mission, you'll have to sneak up a lot around these Russian soldiers and you will have to gore some of them by taking them by surprise.

>"CONTACT 3 O'CLOCK!" t. female voice
no, fuck this immersion-breaking shit. I do not want women in my war games, period.

i would play it if it wasnt we wuz blacc womyns

>no mini map

Attached: 45t.jpg (400x187, 21K)

The developer said the tank killstreaks come in on the big maps and a smaller version comes in on the small 6v6 modes

What makes panoramic NV better than regular NV? It looks retarded.

we already have seen gameplay, what the fuck do you mean "reveal"?

yeah... even it's kind of based on reality still fucking up my game

how many loot boxes do i have to buy to get the nuke or is it a 5 dollar transaction each time i want a kill streak?
mhhh imagine, you have to pay for each kill streak without even having the kills, they make bank with that idea.
but honestly we are know they have learned from black ops 4 right guys! Activision would never take profit over customer satisfaction.

jesus fucking christ.

Attached: 1408132057772.jpg (250x238, 16K)

>IT COMES WITH NIGHT VISION GOGGLES

Did these crazy assholes just say free updates...as in no paying for additional maps after launch?

Attached: products-GPNVG18_10.jpg (1024x749, 94K)

>panoramic
you answered your own question.

it's more tacticool

Get on with the times, cishet shitlord, it's the current year.

Its like moab in mw3. Everyone can get it

hopefully only customization and not out of lore pony pink unicorn clown crap

They allow for a much wider FoV without distortion by having four lenses as opposed to just one or two.
The cowadooty goggles aren't actually panoramic, there's only one lense. Two of the tubes are just dummies and one of them houses IR LEDs.
They're $25 toy NVGs with a neat shell.

Is that supposed to be an actual argument?

It'll have a similar skin system like R6S (microtransations), that's how they'll finance their content since there's no more season pass.

No season pass and everyone gets the maps they release. But I’m sure they’ll be some sort of loot boxes or battlepass

Gives you a better peripheral field of view.

from what i saw, it's not full customisations, only outfits, and they seem to only fit the game.

Don't forget to support your veterans, Yea Forums.

>Pay for skins in exchange to get free maps, and other updates.
Everybody else happy about this decision?

EXIT LIGHT

>Is that supposed to be an actual argument?

Attached: 1559218200989.jpg (634x555, 47K)

EXIT LIGHT

No paid DLC but fully expect Microtransactions in some form.

loot crates are confirmed but so far its only cosmetic stuff
but in the other cods usually the p2w stuff gets added much later

Apparently you pay for the additional skins.

I'm honestly fine with micro-transactions so long as they're selling what I want, which is DCUs with flag patch, black SWAT vest with flag patch, black combat boots, kneepads, and PRO-TEC for maxmimum BHD fanboy autism

Attached: 107410_screenshots_20190521011813_1.jpg (1920x1080, 461K)

Yeah, I figured I answered my own question right after hitting send, but thanks anyways. It's it possible to get a similar effect but only with 2 optics?

Does it have a campaign I can pirate? I enjoy COD campaigns

I hope they have a level where you play as a civilian trying to survive or a terrorist perpetrating a 911 scale event towards the beginning of the story to give you something to fight for. I doubt that they would be so bold given the current climate, but it would be awesome in this new engine.

its a generic fps
why does anyone even need gameplay at this point when everyone knows what its going to look like

I can hear you seething through my computer screen, now make an actual argument please.

with the lootboxes politics of actijude you will ay for them.

Not gonna lie I got a little hyped when the showed pilotable vehicles. Getting vibes of WaW, and maybe now Launchers will have a fucking purpose.

Looks like 5 factions - Russia and the Syrians vs. American SF and SAS vs. the "Allegiance".
Most of the retarded stuff so far is
>1887 repeater
>Juggernaut
>Female soldiers
But it's tolerable for me. Also IFV killstreak has me sold, but it's a shame that there aren't drivable T-XX tanks, it just looks like they're intro animation only.

I'm okay with this. If they release skins that mimic Russia's military aesthetics from the last decade, I'll probably end up buying all of them, not gonna lie.

oh yes using nvg bribes for journalist using vets and meat shields.

dont forget to swallow the israeli propaganda about gas attacks too!

>It's it possible to get a similar effect but only with 2 optics?
I believe almost, but only with much wider lenses.

That stuff should be free. They brainwashed you into thinking it's acceptable to charge for cosmetics when everything used to be reasonably unlockable.

Attached: 1549096518396.gif (400x215, 766K)

I hope they include regular NVGs as well and maybe have them balance each other out that panoramics offer you a better view but are much bulkier and you can potentially damage them easily by running into walls and shit.

Attached: nvg kitten.jpg (1078x1104, 75K)

>>Juggernaut
jugg is fun so it's alright in my book

>he thinks people care about arguing with someone who has proved themselves a total full retard

I just don't know why they can't just have all the skins int he game by default and you just unlock everything with no lootboxes, but also have free content updates. Oh wait, yes I do.

Attached: 1554671472977.png (400x400, 85K)

YEAH YEAHHHH

Attached: file.png (1200x1575, 2.73M)

it will have one

They're going to add paid weapons like they do for nearly every title now. They always say it's only cosmetic prior to launch.

no he is a shill trying to sell this pice of shit of a game and normalizing shiting on customers.

>thing I like - capturing obj
>thing I don't like - camping
You aren't even trying to refute anything anymore, you're just posting shitty memes because you can't actually argue.

The only fucking thing that any of these live service games need is to offer people a bunch of customization options for little to no ingame money, then offer cool costumes at a premium. If they had like thirty costumes or so from the getgo then people wouldn't feel like they're buying cool costumes because their soldier man looks like a dud, they'd be happy to buy things to make their soldier man look cooler than they already are.

Attached: BOFacepaint.jpg (1027x578, 36K)

I wonder.

Attached: 1528471278378.png (448x357, 6K)

Couple of things, and yes it is jewish as all hell however
>Inflated gaming budgets
>Also used to be pay for skins and maps etc etc

I don't disagree with you but at least it's a step in the right direction.

They've already said maps will be free. If they insist on charging money for cosmetics and giving us free maps, idgaf if they charge for cosmetics. I'm one of those people that says devs deserve to be compensated for new content but that cosmetic shit does not qualify; I used to make skins for CSS and at most it would take a few hours over a couple days. That is not worth charging 1 million users 5 bucks for.

MAPS though, are worth charging for, but they split the player base. So if they can unify the playerbase by giving us free maps, and they cover that lost cash by charging for ONLY cosmetic shit, bring it on.

thank you for your cervix, my man

Except my comestics are incredibly autistic and specific so I'd rather offer them my shekels if it means they'll be in the game because practically no video games outside of modded ones have that aesthetic these days. It's all

>MULTISCAM
>ROLLED DOWN PANTS
>TAN BOOTS
>INTERGRATED KNEEPADS THAT ARE ABSOLUTE TO WEAR IRL
>FLATTOP M4s (which are literally the worst iron sights imaginable to use)

Attached: Delta Force training.jpg (1000x1240, 219K)

juggernaut is what im most looking forward to. just hoping its more mw3, and less ghosts which didnt regenerate

nobody cares about you being a sub 70 IQ inbred mongoloid

>I used to make skins for CSS and at most it would take a few hours over a couple days. That is not worth charging 1 million users 5 bucks for.

What did you make?

>tfw still using my decade-old Shadow Company models ripped right out of MW2

Attached: Shadow Company CSS.jpg (1920x1080, 495K)

The game is going to sell at least 10 million units at $60 a piece and you think it needs microtransactions to break even or something? Game budgets have not inflated that much naturally, the problem is that developers take longer to make games now despite the fact that making games has never been easier and modular. Not to mention that dev teams and companies are far larger now that they ever were 10 or 20 years ago. The real kicker isn't dev costs, it's marketing. Marketing costs are probably the thing you're talking about.

Both terms are effectively the exact same thing and you haven't even detailed how this isn't the case.

how about actually working towards the money you want from you customer base?
I know its a lien concept for americans to actually do work.

Like new storys and maps with skins and weapons and kill streaks but hey you know what, how about we cut content and sell it in addition.

I bet 100 bucks on the game starting with only 5 maps 2 skins.
aka look how generous we are giving you shit that was already in.

Didn't say that user, just explaining that it's a step in the right direction.

an enemy flag is something you have to move up to in order to cap, that you cannot comprehend this is rather baffling

You're probably right,about 5 or 6 maps that vary in size depending on the game mode played.

>ARs are wasting dudes in half a second flat

damn, they got buffed hard this game

I honestly wish Call of Duty would drop the retarded marketing gimicks like shitty music videos and having people in business suits run around with M4s for real life trailers, it's fucking cringey and was never remotely appealing.

That's why I say MW2 was the beginning of Call of Duty's decline.

Attached: General Shepherd_infobox_MW2.png (594x750, 712K)

My man Dan about to get AWPed.

Anyone else really love how they rehashed the old SAS aesthetic from the original Call of Duty 4 for the new game?

Attached: SAS niggas.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

What? You do the exact same fucking thing between both examples. Can you not read? I even detailed this earlier then you just started shitposting. Are you trying to argue that everyone needs to rush the objective like a retard instead of some people staying back for support or something? Is this your view of "playing the objective"? In both scenarios you hop on the objective and capture it, you're just being a fucking moron who is using camping as a negative connotation because the thought of not having scorestreaks angers you.

This seems like a good place to ask
why do so many people hate wallrunning? more movement options are fun and raise the skill ceiling, am I wrong?

so what's the verdict so far? I stopped playing at Black Ops 2 I think, really enjoyed both BOps and MWs but everything got a bit retarded after that
this looks alright I guess

Yes, but most people are autistic and hate change.

Do AAA shooter game companies not realize that other music exists besides 70's/80's rock and metal. Like genuine question.

Consolefags couldn't adapt because of their shitty control scheme so it got removed. I didn't really like it, but I didn't hate it either. The only people who seemed to vehemently hate advanced movement are consolefaggots.

It looks like War mode is back from WWII, am I wrong? The maps showed all had the Operation: [NAME] format like the War mode maps in WWII. Plus the scene with the drone in the cave looked like a payload section.

honestly, it looks and sounds like shit. Just what you would expect from 2019/2020 cod

>3 lane design effectively diminished
>no mini map
>kill streaks
It looks okay so far, but the operators look like shit and it's going to have microtransactions and lootboxes.

Why does this game look like it's running on the same engine that Call of Duty 2 ran at?

Attached: 1536753877803.gif (448x280, 3.61M)

You'll cry if they use rap/electronic music too.

Man I am too old. CoD is casual Halo, which is babbys first fps. It's the most casual game of all time by this point.

just tuned in. doesnt look like a new engine.

>vehicles
This trailer is probably misleading as fuck because I would insta buy if they brought back vehciles to mp

Because they did it for five fucking games in a row and didn't take a fucking hint that it was getting old.

Black Ops IV is a flagrant demonstration of how creatively bankrupt Call of Duty is a series.

They could've started out on a clean slate and done something actually fresh and original like a 1980s Cold War gone hot scenarios with grim and dark themes similar to World at War and instead chose to go with more fortnite-tier futureshit even after Infinite Warfare was a financial disaster.

Attached: us-marine-officers-of-company-h-basic-school-fire-m16a2-rifles-equipped-with-10ee8f.jpg (3070x2030, 3.04M)

recommend a song for the trailer then marketing guru

CoD is legit the shallowest shooter. Halo at least has an importance on headshots with the sniper and the BR, headshots have never mattered in CoD.

I hope it gets toxic as fuck, I miss those BO days

This game literally screams "we want the BF3/4 and siege audience"

>All these chads on the panel
Yep, I'm thinking CoD is BACK BABY

Attached: Capture.png (1688x852, 2.13M)

Yongyea said this game is ugly

Infinite warfare wasn't even a bad game.
just not really a cod.

Everything you said is wrong.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Oh shit the girl is CUTE

Attached: 1563570402051.jpg (480x499, 21K)

I do. The SAS IRL looks drastically different than what they used to look like since the 80s but I love it that Infinity Ward still kept that black uniform aesthetic.

ur gay

It won't. Everyone with a mic plays in a party now.

Please tell me we'll have an alternative for the ACOG beside the shitty ass clunky RCO scope from ArmA III.

It's literally one of the worst fucking scopes ever designed in terms of aesthetic and actual usability.

Attached: I'm watching you.jpg (1920x1080, 780K)

His carreer in LA will be even uglier.

Attached: huh.jpg (249x299, 57K)

RUSSIAN BAD USA GOOD

>entire screen still zooms in
Dropped.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUT

This blonde has no tits or ass whatsoever. White women are so disappointing.......

Attached: 1563257930578.jpg (952x960, 145K)

there are 30-60 attachments per gun. Fuck ton of scopes and sights.

CASUALS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY BOARD.NOW I'M ANGRY AND I WANT TO SLAP MY COCK ON OPERATION NEPTUNIA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They said there's 30-40 equipements per weapons, so we probably will have an alternative.

>it's new and fresh because it's not an oversaturated fad like it was back then
CODfags are the biggest consumer slaves

u are a jew

> Reminder: Japan loves COD and has his own CWL

Whats it for pc on steam or that other thing with the blizz games?

Agree

Attached: 1564256950131m.jpg (746x1024, 70K)

CoD headshot damage is 1.4 times base damage, meaning landing 2 shots to the body does more than a headshot. I had a shitton of CS buddies buy CoD4 and all of them left the game after 6 months because of how shallow the thing was.

The games are straight up shallow as shit. OW is probably worse overall but CoD is still some low skill ceiling shit.

dont forget muh ebic gamer grils xd
look how grils play xD
you not be a virgin if you play cod xD
cod is cool now xD

fucking time to die.
DEATH TO ALL NORMIES REE

Attached: 1532611517224.png (960x540, 773K)

>looks like shit
>feels ghostish
>maps are tiny again
>gunfights are dominated by running jumping smg sprayfest already and again
Why this shit is called Modern Warfare? So boring.

Attached: 1390860346333.jpg (467x592, 71K)

Activ still owns blizzard so it'll be on battlenet

>expecting CoD to be good
lol

oh boi so kawai!
this makes activation scam loot box mechanics tottaly ok and we all should buy the cod,

tututututut all aboard the hype train!
TUT!

common!

CoD doesn't go on steam anymore, just the battlenet launcher.

ur gay

Yeah, but the devs were so fucking retarded that they couldn't take a hint from declining sales that maybe the futureshit was starting to become stagnant and maybe they should've changed it up a bit like I dunno a 1991 Gulf War-themed Call of Duty, which has never been done before.

Attached: a-group-portrait-of-the-members-of-1st-squad-3rd-plt-co-c-1st-bn-505th-parachute-5f66cd-1600.jpg (1600x1070, 976K)

>"Teehee, why are you so upset about this Nintendo game, user?"
>"Chad and Tyrone play it all the time and have sooOooOooOoo much fun"
>"We love to suck their dicks while they play, but shhhh don't tell daddy ;D

Attached: 03030071144.jpg (615x410, 29K)

this you after 20 years and you will like it

Man how can someone be that wrong

if you don't study you will become this

looks kino

>implying that's a bad thing
The nightvisions were actually good for a collector's edition.

Mine lasted for years, they were pretty fun to use when my city had a blackout.

Sounds like you need some Khazar women

Attached: anne_frank_by_xthepurplehairx-d4moz98.jpg (900x884, 54K)

Go play Anime Pantsu Simulated then FAG! Us real men will be meeting on the Battlefield(tm)!

Attached: 1525986248064.gif (554x400, 45K)

>I'm honestly fine with micro-transactions so long as they're selling what I want
Why don't they just make it unlockable in the game? Fuck micro-transactions.

>implying that's a bad thing
The nightvisions were actually good for a collector's edition.

Mine lasted for years, they were pretty fun to use when my city had a blackout.
>using the nightvisions to find my way outside because it was too dark to do anything.

I just hope these are just as good as the originals.

Yes it was, it was fucking terrible.

beartooth, current generation normie friendly metal

i don't want this type of war, i want a game when you can kills basedbois and jews.On fallout new vegas i can do that and i want to do this in other games i will play. i don't want to kill some russians or arabs I WANT TO KILL JEWSSSSSS

gulf war is sadly a little taboo now.
i kinda hope the next MG will be in it, with liquid snake, this would be cool as fuck.

Love story-Taylor swift

Fuck i feel the dudebro rising inside me, i might break and buy this one around christmas if they dont fuck it up somehow

Attached: 1556550023629.jpg (1024x972, 289K)

Neat

Finally

As I explained earlier My tastes are incredibly autistic so the chances that devs will make a game fitting to that specific aesthetic are low, so yeah I'll cough up the money if they put it in-game all.

Attached: 107410_screenshots_20190521015933_1.jpg (1920x1080, 682K)

Can you be a dudebro neet?

I remember when CoD last had 100 players and tanks...

Attached: Foy.jpg (288x230, 12K)

>gulf war is sadly a little taboo now.

How so?

Attached: Desert_Storm_-_82nd_Airborne_Division.jpg (900x588, 56K)

It was a war built on lies and deceit. Saddam did nothing wrong.

saddam was based

Just play War of Rights, you can kill 6 million innocent Jews by playing as the Union and causing the Confederacy to lose the war, thereby dooming pregnant Anne Frank.

Although the Confederate regiments unironically tend to be the most elite so good luck with that.

Attached: confederate ground attack.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

cool,i will play it

You're thinking of the 2003 Iraq War, which also had a pretty neat aesthetic for the Marines, but I digress.

Attached: a-us-marines-corps-usmc-marine-provides-cover-with-his-556-mm-m16a2-with-attached-871d1b.jpg (1720x1160, 1.05M)

No, both Gulf Wars were evil.

Face it, America is the Devil.

>it's evil to launch a swift and decisive response to another country being the victim of unwarranted military aggression

wew lad

Attached: US Army Special Forces soldier standing outside Kuwaiti consulate 1991.jpg (536x800, 67K)

>Yea Forums is unironically hyped for mutt ops

Attached: 1453588654446.jpg (172x200, 6K)

Why is it the USA's responsibility to deal with a regional conflict that has nothing to do with the US?

Dude, just play as Spetsnaz and stop complaining.

Attached: spetsnaz doggo.jpg (604x453, 82K)

>multiplayer
who cares
give me the campaign and based soap and based captain pryce

if it wasn't for oil, US would have never went in

>unironically playing CoDfaggotry

Attached: ௵.png (744x520, 11K)

idk, maybe the last two wars we had with Germany might have something to do with that

Attached: Stroop_Report_-_Warsaw_Ghetto_Uprising_03.jpg (1868x1289, 477K)

>/sg/ nigger thinks people care about cawadoody campaign

literally doesnt matter. Shes a dime

It's COD
Repitition runs in its DNA

so did Germany drill in to other nations oil wells was found out and then for some reason the us decided to side with the thief?

I'm not even bringing politics into this. I'm just saying that the game is casual trash, like every CoD past CoD 2.

Attached: 1482854669872.png (199x208, 43K)

I do.

But purely for the memes and Captain Price

Attached: Call of Duty 4 Force Recon.jpg (1917x1141, 765K)

>game is so boring that Yea Forumstards have to bring politics into the discussion

/pol/tards leave

Let's spice it up a bit then.

This is now a /his/ thread

Attached: Knights in Grey.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

>weapons and killstreaks we've all seen before
>same game modes as always
>80-100 GB in size

Attached: 2018worldcup.jpg (960x960, 232K)

ur gay ahahha

>80-100 GB in size

Nigger what.

ArmA III has maps the size of Washington DC and it's only 65 GB

Attached: 26+6=1.jpg (764x628, 54K)

>We're just stopping them from stealing our oil
>Also we're gonna annex land off of them that has nothing to do with the above issue lmaoooo
Absolute state of Ba'athist apologists.
>le oil maymay
Is it 2008?

ur a jew with a big nose

Attached: e14.png (611x756, 59K)

ur gay and weeb

You have to be 18 years or older to post here faggot.

Oh fug
Please see the second half of

Cod went full retard with next gen back in 2013.
Before that the games took up 10-20 GB but then ghosts suddenly required 50 GB and every game since 80 GB or more.

Cod has no fucking business being any more than 20 GB.

you have the dna of a jew

Attached: photo5909282779596697757.jpg (743x960, 140K)

>no Overwatch "specialist" gimmick
>no season pass
>more microtransactions post launch
It's dead.

Has anyone bothered to look at whar's taking up so much fucking space?

uncompressed textures and sounds

you are and underage jew,get out of here

how else you stop them from drilling again?
oh aright but being there.

But yes you got pretty much btfo and oil is still matter today.

Attached: 1562527247875.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

Just play Battallion 1944.

Uncompressed audio files, due to the fact that nowadays people buy digital instead of CD/DVDs so compressing files so they fit in them is no longer necessary, and game devs became lazy fucks because of this.

Those first 2 are good things though

call of duty players are 30 years old and balding

By taking over the locations that they were drilling from, not some unrelated oil fields and islands ya dork.

It's because consoles can't read compressed audios.

This thread is full of shills, underageb& and trolls.

>barely 2k players
dead game

Attached: 3u7mQU.jpg (494x703, 174K)

No specialist gimmick is a good thing but no season pass can be a bad thing if it means more microtransactions and acting like DICE and releasing 1/10th of the content at launch.

This looks exactly like that Medal of Honor reboot from 2010

Zakhaev will be cut, Makarov will return and sound like a little bitch.

Triple A game devs nowadays make absolutely no effort to compress their shit.

blatant shill post
downvoted

Filtered amerilard

Makarov always sounded like a little bitch.

Haven't seen any gameplay from MW yet but
>nu-CoD ever having multiplayer as good as 2010 Medal of Honor
Literally impossible. I'd believe that the sun will rise in the west before I believe that.

corporate bootlicker

Lol what a fucking retard

he sounded like an edgelord doing a bad russian accent

Who's that asian chick?

Attached: 1494316944951.png (964x912, 551K)

this is you

Attached: bootlicking.png (648x380, 530K)

>10v10
>lags at the start and crash
oh boy

the gameplay
where is it

does anyone have that post where that a few years back a guy said that Yea Forums would unironically start talking about cod

Uncompressed Audio files, specifically multi language support.

>He showed off a preview of the solo campaign that began under a pile of rubble, right after a bombing in the fictional country of Ursekstan. The main character, a young girl named Farah, heaved at the debris and screamed as she found her mother crushed to death beside her. By the end of the demo, Farah had witnessed her father's violent murder, stabbed and killed a cartoonishly homicidal Russian soldier, run through poison gas, hidden from mass execution squads, and fired her first gun.
This better not be what I think it is.

Attached: 1547348236989.png (632x768, 151K)

>tfw no loli Arab gf

Attached: palestinian loli.jpg (450x338, 26K)

>fired her first gun
Yep, a teenage girl with no combat experience takes on Russian spec ops and comes out on top. Calling it now.

Assad gassed his own people.
I cant wait for a a game tgta let's me play as a 'moderate rebel'

Half the campaign also follows this girl, the story mode is going to be shit.

so by invading and taking the land, yes.
But keep on defending the thief's.

unironically you are a jew

Why are most of these idiots playing with controllers against PC players?

can you please shill somewhere else?

fuck
just give us another soap or roach or ramirez ffs

its a showcase not a competitive match

guys make sure to save up money for the $1000 in DLC for all new op guns

ATVI is the best

If they can get their 20v20 mode sorted out so it stops crashing, they could put battlefield in the ground. That looked way tighter and more focused than any of the BF maps save for the meatgrinder maps like Locker or Metro.

When BF gets worse and worse every year people can unironically be hyped about cod

They just need to make sure they don't lock new weapons behind loot crates, microtransactions. Fuck BO4. Bought it with Humble Monthly and I'll never trust Treyarch again.

I'm sure it'll be the same overarching plot with the only makor changes being the characters involved and the locations visited.

As long we get decent Rule 34 of her naked 12 year old body, I won't be complaining.

Attached: Palestinian Ameriboo.jpg (1024x682, 249K)

how dare they copy the name of COD4, an iconic game with actual semblance of balance, god tier maps and true dedicated servers for PC for this abomination "MW2 10 years later" trash.

Attached: 1564548273832.jpg (382x341, 35K)

OMG IT HAS THE ORIGINAL DEAGLE ANIMATIONS JUST LIKE COD4 AND MW2, OMG BUY BUY BUY BUY

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

100 player shipment bois

>They just need to make sure they don't lock new weapons behind loot crates, microtransactions.
Their giving the maps for free user. They're definitely going to put weapons behind microtransactions, loot crates, or both.

this game looks incredibly bland shills fuck off

>got to reboot the pc because 20v20 crash

nah im good thanks.

Attached: WE.jpg (1898x1017, 207K)

>still only showing the multiplayer
>it's the same thing every year
fucking whatever

Clay thompson has no time for a bitch!

All players should get the same proper content.
They should monetize off non content like skins.
The one thing that Overwatch actually did properly, despite still being microtransactions, which is bas enough in itself.

>refusing to play a videogame because it has a black female in it

What fucking hick ass inbred middle-of-nowhere town do you live in?

>CoD singleplayer is worth giving a shit about
u wot m8

>female """"""pro"""""""" gamer
If I sweated as much as she did playing this shit-tier series I'm reasonably certain I could thrash her.

>implying COD isn't the most jewish thing ever
It makes sense Activision of all things gets to be under Disney
This is the prime example of a cashcow series, fucking faggot
BUY THIS YEAR'S GAME THEN WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR'S GAME WOOHOOW

>russian man bad
From Call of Duty to Call of Wokeness.

Bruh she's a pro soccer player

yeah, i give a shit. it's the only thing that changes a little and gives me that Michael Bay experience. i'm not a kid to play multiplayer COD.

They always start off with cosmetic items only but Activision wants profits and putting gameplay changing items behind a paywall has been profitable for CoD.

lol

They want to show the crossplay system.
I doubt that they will really put controller players and K/M users in the same server.

CREEPER

>BUY THIS YEAR'S GAME THEN WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR'S GAME WOOHOOW
WW2 is still getting updates with new weapons almost 2 years after release. It's not FIFA, people don't just abandon old games because the number went up.

The weapons and classes are free

AW MAN

>10v10 lag and crashes
>20v20 for 2-3 minutes and crashes, plus tech problems so they're skipping to 2v2
and the beta is in September

I wish these people would just shut the fuck up and let us hear the gameplay

Attached: 43285209_2526427700715865_8007034598725014662_n.jpg (872x632, 39K)

So they did with the maps, it's time to change.

Will this game have pay2win in competitive? I havent played COD since MW2 and im on the fence about preording.

go watch the streamers, right now i watching it on shroud's stream

And previous games were only supposed to have cosmetic items behind lootcrates. Don't be surprised if weapons are behind a paywall a couple of months after launch.

I never thought I would be optimistic for a fucking call of duty game again holy shit

maps don't look too horrible either and as a pc player the cross platform has me exited since I don't have to worry about nobody playing on PC. I'm obviously going to wait a while after it comes out before I decide to buy it or not, but I'm really hoping this game is good.

Attached: 1543910906263.png (656x448, 505K)

I imagine they'll add nuGhost to the story

They do, clown.
>Not playing a game enough to earn the free shit

Not my fault you're trash

>killstreas are back
Lame. Now whoever gets a few kills first starts calling a non stop attack of helis, jets and drones. Spawn, die, spawn, die. Unfun.

>defending lootcrates

Attached: 1519611193077.png (506x643, 489K)

dont forget the barrel bombs.

A BIG BROLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED REQUUESE

If you mean from COD Ghost then I sincerely hope not

He'll be even bitchier and butchered even further. Instead of a whiny middleschooler trying to do a Russian-accented rasp he'll speak at full volume and his voice will crack multiple times. There will be an entire scene ripped from the castle-infiltration in MW3 where you watch him throw a tantrum and he chucks a glass bottle or a phone or something at some dude as he squeals like a chipmunk.

Attached: fug.jpg (605x806, 59K)

Reminder that ArmA is the White Man's video game.

Attached: 107410_screenshots_20190616012623_1.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

cod is like gambling there is zero skill involved.

No one cares.
Fuck off of Yea Forums shills

It sucks that it runs like shit (there's no excuse now that PUBG can have 100 players in one huge ass map and with accurate ballistics whilst the FPS is Ok as long as you have good hardware). If they updated their engine, Arma could really be the ultimate shooter, but it isn't.

ARMA's issue is how clunky its controls are.

I love the game industry. I have no problems with supporting developers I like and I even appreciate the ability to give them more money, especially when they do things that I like.

t. no skillz

ArmA is close to six years old. PUBG only came out two years ago and only has a fraction of the features ArmA has. It's a trade off.

Attached: ArmA III McDonalds.jpg (1024x582, 140K)

ghost the character from mw2

Thats why nobody cares for it

Does having females/black females actually make the game sell better? I'm honestly curious, because if companies keep doing it surely its because there's a noticeable financial return.

I don't think it matters too much, would people really boycott a CoD game for not having girl soldiers, or vice versa? Its not like they pulled a BFV and made some goofy Overwatch character the central character in the reveal trailer.

bros im not watching - whats the verdict? is cod back?

They won't add him but they will add his cosmetics in sorts you can count on that

IMO it looks good and an improvement but im still on the fence about some incomplete details

No Zombies mode, no buy

There are some things I'm not too happy about (no minimap in MP, some of the recoil shake is sorta ridiculous), but it looks like an improvement over the recent titles, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

Its an IW title, when have they ever had zombies?
Spec Ops is back though, which is nice.

Not gonna happen. Zombies are comical and this reboot is aiming to be dark and serious.

Map looks like shit honestly. Could just be this one though.

If they think I'm gonna buy another CoD where the maps are just speedball arenas then they can fuck off.

Infinite Warfare had a Zombies mode

I hope there's more environmental differences than just "Sandy village" and "Grey industrial site".

what game is this

This isn't triple HHH is it? It looks similar but I don't remember this scene.

no

I hope they bring back the gingerbreadman outfit

Attached: Advanced-Warfare-Gingerbread-Gear-Set.jpg (620x400, 47K)

Fuck, help a brother out, I remember this but I can't remember the fucking title

Is there any gameplay of specialist yet?

Never mind someone said it wasn't in the build.

fell for the big map meme in Battlefield 3 everyone camping
>maps are tiny again
GOOD

Can't wait to see all the cod kiddie reeeeeing now it is more skill based.

>more skill based
Maybe, but with the no mini map it might devolve into hardcore where everyone either crouchwalks and aims around all corners or camps in it.

looks the same arcadey shit with 200% more arcade with pachinko noises
no new engine, just new sprinkles to the 2 decade old quake engine
bravo nolan
r
a
v
o

So is War mode back or something similar? It was probably the only enjoyable new mode in recent games

Assuming comp doesn't have all weapons unlocked, probably.

They should sell the full game for $60 instead of this stupid bugman zoomer shit.

ZOMG that is so amazballz XP!!! F*#% yeah!!

it looks the same as ever

Maps look like shit honestly but they might just be showing off the braindead kiddy appealing maps first.

However after nearly ten years of CoD degenerating into shit lane combat maps because shitters need to bowl with the bumpers on, It's pretty unlikely we're gonna see anything different this time around.

why is a garbage such as cod even played at all

Looks like a better battlefield than battlefield desu.
>L85A2 is fucking in

YES BOIS DAY FUCKING ONE

Speaking of which, when is the next Battlefield? This CoD is another write-off.

I'd say it's more similar to the sequel, Warfighter.
The multiplayer of that game is a wasted potential, too bad it fucking flopped.

Attached: Medal-of-Honour-Warfighter-Wallpaper-4.jpg (1366x731, 159K)

Yes, with "more than 100 players"

Next year or 2021.

It's a very polished shooter, it has sound gunplay for arcady shit but they've been polishing the same turd for over a decade so i'd fucking hope it had sound mechanics.

Reminder that all DLC in MW will be free btw.

L85A2 mains where you at?

Thinking of going L85A2/w GL(if supported) and Javelin. For the authentic BritBong soldier.

Attached: ics-ics-l85a2-aeg.jpg (650x317, 20K)

Heavily modded ArmA III

Attached: 107410_screenshots_20190521020242_1.jpg (1920x1080, 596K)

Is the campaign still going to be a series of scripted setpieces strung together by awful whack-a-mole infinite enemy closet "encounters" that are stopped only by crossing an invisible line thus incentivising you to play the game as a pacifist bullet hell rather than an actual shooter with no reason to explore any of the levels due to the aforementioned enemy closets and complete lack of meaningful rewards for exploration beyond "gun that shoots slightly harder/faster than the gun you're already using but still kills enemies just as fast anyway"?

The game reportedly will feature 50 v 50 gameplay.

Medal of Honor 2010 was a pile of radioactive dogshit that made Airborne legitimately look good.

I'm fucking glad Danger Close got financially ruined by the even worse sequel, the fuckers deserved it for destroying such a wonderful series.

Attached: ACUs in 2002?! REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (1600x900, 216K)

So bummed I never got to play this. Any chance of servers still being populated?

Kys shill

MOH:WF was a glorified performance test for BF4

Based you can kill roasties.

call of duty tried to be titanfall while still keeping call of duty conventions. it pretended to have advanced movement while nerfing it into a non factor. If you want high speed, grapple flingin, gravity boostin gameplay, play titanfall. if you want call of duty, play call of duty.

Same could be said for MOH 2010 and BF3, gunplay was very similar.

this, cod always tried to be like other games. Why do you think mw3 had a third person mode, it was all the rage in the mid 2000s with games like socom

*mw2

on those small ass maps? how?

There will be battlefield sized maps user.

there are bigger maps, people have been comparing them to Battlefield maps

did I miss anything brothers

By the time MW2 came out SOCOM was already a dead series and the FPS was king. TPS mode was little more than a bonus feature no one used.

I actually liked 3rd person mode

IT’S SHIT

Why should I bother buying this at full price if another CoD is going to make it redundant in 12 months? I don't understand the point of annual releases especially if you actually like one particular game in a series that does this. The playerbase dwindles it is akin to programmed-obsolescence

if it's true then i found my new battlefield.

CoD MP stays populated even after a new one comes out. Even now people are still playing BO3, BO2 etc.
If you don't like the looks of the one in 12 months time then just continue to play the one you like.

>tfw bought into the xbox one meme after getting fucked by "customer support" during the Ps3 era and fully jumped ship
>tfw finally able to shit on my friends

Attached: 1523314415858.jpg (720x720, 240K)

So how much Activision pays nowadays for shilling their shit on social media?

Crossplay is going to be based desu.

Its based off input type so no nigger PC K+M players.

MAGGOT DIGGER

>418 replies
>81 (+ 1 mine) unique IPs
God I wish Yea Forums introduced thread-wide user IDs like /pol/.
Fuck you marketer niggers.

dialate

>people talking about a game I HATE REEEEEE
>SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS

Man youre really fucking pathetic.
Don't like it?
Hide the fucking thread and go back to whatever eceleb twitter shitpost is relevant to you.

There's software to get around that, trick BO3 into thinking their KB+M is a controller so they get autoaim too

I want you to fuck off my board, you shilling nigger. Go suck Acti-Blizz dick somewhere else like plebbit you came from.

Yes but how many faggots are actually going to use it?

Not a lot. Probably 0.01% of the pop

>STOP TALKING ABOUT WHAT I DONT LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You will never stop us. Half the office is in this thread right now. The other half are making smash threads.

>82 unique IPs
>over 5 posts per person
>realistically there are people here with over 20 replies
>not marketer shills
I GUESS MODERN WARFARE IS JUST SO GOOD HUH LET ME BUY 5 COPIES FRIENDO

I will never understand killstreaks. "Here, you're kicking the other team's ass. Kick their asses more."

A dead nigger ape got a sticky, get fucked.

Attached: 1564586677886.png (672x763, 772K)

You answered yourself

/vg/ generals typically have anywhere between 50-100 IP's and over 700 posts.
Guess they all most be shill threads
Dumbass faggot.

>STOP TALKING ABOUT WHAT I HATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Keep screeching homo.

>WAAAAAA WHERES MY SMASH THREAD #617699
>NOOOOO STOP HAVING FUN

Attached: 1564588136375.gif (275x400, 34K)

You're not fooling anyone. Go to /vg/ if you want to circlejerk with your co-workers. Oh wait, you can't, because you need to shill your shit on a board with the most traffic. Kill yourself and find a real job, you sad cunt.

What do you want, killstreaks to be a comeback mechanic for losers?

And thats a good thing

Attached: IMG_20190713_113955.png (1152x717, 10K)

they tried to stop that with "scorestreaks" but it made it I would say even easier to just stack streaks if your a good player.

This post summarised
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want x-streaks to be removed forever

This.

Fuck Mini-map watching niggers.

>good players are rewarded for being good
>shit players should get free handouts
???

Shroud says the guns have really brutal recoil even for the PC version. ADS also feels slower than what it usually feels like in CoD games and he likes that

>it stops the catalog from being spammed with nothing but smash threads

Attached: 1560467014044.gif (300x225, 1.97M)

nobody said that you dumb retard, kill yourself

Take your meds schizo. I'm sure da joos are responsible for this thread?

OP here. I am literally jewish but I have no ill intentions.

>cross-play with pc and consoles
how to kill a game any faster. everyone knows pc with K&M will obliterate console controllers

Looks like theyre trying to take a sort of realistic approach.
And thats a good thing desu

Is pretty stupid. You can literally camp in some corner, get 3 kills and start calling jets to do all the work for you.

PC players have crossplay with consoles only if they use pads.
Also pic related is me using pad on PC in MWR for shits and giggles and I don't play shooters on pad.

Attached: 20180320223056_1.jpg (1920x1080, 567K)

apparently console players can opt out of PC cross play

You can opt out if you want.
But
Matchmaking is based on input type.
People with M+K will only play with those people
people with controller will only play with controller.

>PC players have crossplay with consoles only if they use pads.
Or if Xbone fags use a Mouse and Keyboard, which is supposed by those versions.

this but unironically
it forces you to actually pay attention to your screen instead of just the top right corner

looks exactly the fucking same to me. why are people excited about this shit?
they should play cod2 multiplayer instead, now thats a game

It's gonna be the same fucking shit CoD's been for two fucking decades and then loaded with microtransactions a month after launch and you retards are fucking hyped for this shit

Attached: 1444380968959.jpg (607x623, 56K)

Oh, that's pretty cool.

>Yea Forums Unironically has COD threads now
Never thought I see the day, how the mighty have fallen

Attached: 1480729027568.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Yea Forums has always loved CoD newfag

>they should play cod2 multiplayer instead, now thats a game
Oh, yes, a game with nade spam that popularized auto health regen, that removed every single cool feature introduced by United Offensive.
Pretending that 2 was much different from successors won't make you a cool person either.

Yea Forums has always has CoD threads. Do you not remember all the fucking MW2 threads in 2009?
This "I hate CoD on Yea Forums, CoD is zoomer shit" is just lurning newfags trying to fit in.
Man we even had daily Black Ops threads for a while.

I'm here to laugh, enjoy it. You guys finally beat Yea Forums into accepting COD

>the fps genre has been so shit thanks to esports and team based garbage that I'm looking forward to a cod game in 2019
We're going home lads

Attached: IMG_20190731_094134.jpg (969x844, 40K)

Genuinely looks like a better Battlefield. After the fucking shite we got with BFV.

>everyone knows pc with K&M will obliterate console controllers
shround and Skadoodle literally lost to cod pros playing on controllers today

I feel like there's going to be a lot of campers in this cod especially with no mini-map

desu it actually sounds pretty interesting, I wonder how many people went back from Respawn to IW.

>Hey you what I've always wanted in my dudebro millitary game campaigns?
>Playing as a little girl mary sue?

Can't believe we've reached a time where a COD game is more interesting than whatever BFV was.

I miss mw2 lobbies back in it's hayday, noone ever reported you for what you said and everyone had a good time in a sense no matter the amount of shittalking

Looks like ghost and mw3 shit

TF2's MP lead developer and hyper the meme reload animator are confirmed to have gone back to IW

lots of old names are coming back and doing it right

No, that's just you being a subhuman retard with shit taste

>it took them entire generation to realise people want a game set in present

shut the fuck up people were complaining about modern day gray and brown

>implying the zoomer animals that are hyped for this are old enough to remember that

>Battlefield still wont go to 2143 and instead will go modern day again

fucking hell

I would prefer 2142 stayed dead, there isn't much left left that hasn't been dug up and defiled.

Newfag

>no gameplay of the 50v50 mode
What the fuck

Its going to have op drop weapons for sure, theyve done that since bo3 and seeing theyve got rid of season pass its got me worried, you think activision is that nice no they are going to fill this game with microtrannies and drops guns that rape normal guns 100%

>You know how three games ago Call of Duty let you run on walls, double jump, pilot spaceships and fly around in space.

Yeah and it was fucking god awful.

The stench of Titanfall's shitty gameplay is finally gone!

the stream couldn't even handle the 20 v 20 before they fucking crashed on a lan setting for christ sake, it's gonna take a while before that

None of the weapons from loot crates were ever OP. They had the same stats as their vanilla version. You just pay for the fucking camo/personalisation.

At least anyone who wanted the next BF game to not be modern or futuristic can finally shut the fuck up now that BFV and BF1 exist.

Attached: malbourough-man.jpg (549x383, 51K)

>And how five games ago you didn't die from two fucking hits?

I much prefer dying in a couple hits because I like punishing gameplay like Hardcore.

I want them to go recent past like the Gulf War or theoretical World War III in the 1980s. Frankly Call of Duty should be going the same direction.

It can function similar to a modern day title (just stop being lazy faggot and research how they put optics on pre-picatinny rifles) so it still appeals to the "GIVE US MW4" crowd but with a different aesthetic and feel (ex. apocalyptic desolation similar to how Call of Duty 4's Pripyat mission was)

Attached: a-heavily-camouflaged-senior-airman-eric-chambers-100th-security-police-squadron-35b518.jpg (2800x1880, 2.79M)

In 2 years maybe. Next year is going to be another shitty Battlefront.

50 bucks says the next Battlefield will be Korean war

>I'm fucking glad Danger Close got financially ruined by the even worse sequel, the fuckers deserved it for destroying such a wonderful series.
The studio was renamed DICE LA.

This shit fucking REEKS of marketing jesus christ. You guys area all a bunch of fucking retards.

>javelin is back
FUCKEN SOLD

United Offensive is still the best CoD game.

Actually, virtually all of Danger Close's staff was fired after Warfighter turned into a disaster, most of DICE LA's staff are from Sweden. EA just rebranded the company and kepit its offices rather than dissolving it altogether to avoid paying taxes.

Attached: artwork.medal-of-honor-frontline.800x305.2001-05-15.193.jpg (800x305, 32K)

>yfw the missile launched

Attached: 1505767248870.png (788x748, 140K)

Really? I always thought that it was the equivalent of IW post Zampella's departure. Interesting.

Can you confirm this? Sources? Please? I want to believe this is true

No more Russian-african red and brown camo

EA was PISSED after Warfighter bombed. The original strategy was to have Danger Close work on Medal of Honor titles exclusively and they were supposed to a more story-focused companion series to Battlefield. After Warfighter bombed, EA cancelled all future MOH titles, effectively disbanded the studio, and had Visceral Games develop Battlefield Hardline to serve as MOH's temporary replacement while Battlefield 1 was in development. That's one of the reasons Hardline was such a piece of shit, it was thrown together in under a year to serve as a substitute the absent MOH title.

Attached: sleepy kitty.jpg (1024x733, 81K)

It's a 7 year old game that never sold well in the first place.

It's hilarious how COD marketeer threads are always trying to push this COD vs BF rivalry from 2011 youtube comment sections even though no one in Yea Forums likes either franchise.

HOL UP

>Does having females/black females actually make the game sell better?

No it doesn't. It's virtue signaling to the Jews

Attached: jews win.gif (400x222, 1.37M)

>The original strategy was to have Danger Close work on Medal of Honor titles exclusively and they were supposed to a more story-focused companion series to Battlefield.
That sounded like a really good idea but they took a big risk by making a MoH game set during the "recent" Iraq war.
I remember the gaming press at the time was whining about the pro-military "propaganda" aspect of the game, like if the MoH series never had that angle before. MoH was always like that in the WW2 setting, the goal was to tell a compelling story and respecting the people who fought in the war, that was always Spielberg's idea when he started Medal of Honor.
>Hardline
BF Hardline was a really weird concept. A shitty television script as a campaign and a weird cops vs robbers in multiplayer where both can have RPGs...

>a weird cops vs robbers in multiplayer where both can have rpgs
you will now remember this
youtube.com/watch?v=BiknJbHRwPA

>And how five games ago you didn't die from two fucking hits?
t. Casual shitter

Hardcore or GTFO

Oh shit I remember that.

I honestly think Medal of Honor should've copied Call of Duty World at War's grimdark storytelling (ex. a campaign where the Holocaust is prominently featured) instead of shifting to the modern day.

Alternatively, they could've gone the route of Midway Games' Blacksite Area 51 and made a game that tackled the uncomfortable controversies of the War on Terror (extraordinary rendition, use of torture, indiscriminate use of drone strikes, and corruption within the military).

Attached: US soldier after IED attack Iraq 2003.jpg (2000x1123, 416K)