Why Switch cant beat a 6 years old console???

why Switch cant beat a 6 years old console???

Attached: 1564514635601.jpg (526x300, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/961490/Travis_Strikes_Again_No_More_Heroes_Complete_Edition/
strawpoll.me/18409859
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sóy

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

Cringe redpilled based Snoy have sex Nintendo bing tranny seethe. Based based discord dilate incel frogposter reddit wahoo seethe cringe, redpilled wojak. Tranny have sex, seethe cringe based have sex redpilled? Dilate incel seethe cringe tranny bing wojak reddit. Cringe resetera twitter incel, tranny based, dilate seethe have sex based snoy. Reddit discord bing resetera based cringe, redpilled have sex based Snoy bing Snoy Nintendo tranny wahoo. Have sex.

Last line was pretty funny therefore I laughed.

Holy cr*p, Lois I'm farmer 2

Attached: Sneed.png (932x1200, 264K)

store.steampowered.com/app/961490/Travis_Strikes_Again_No_More_Heroes_Complete_Edition/

OHNONONO SWITCH BROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

Attached: 1562462200066.png (710x842, 353K)

does this faggot still insta block you if you ask him about his secret resetera age of consent discord?

why ESL can't into bait???

It doesn't have Madden for starters.

If you have to ask, it’s not for you to know.

>Despite being a 6 years old console
That's a positive thing, not a negative one.
Being older means being cheaper, having a larger library of games and also a bigger user base.
That guy is pretending a positive attribute is negative.

Because unless you really love Mario or Zelda, you opt for PS4 over Switch. PS4 has literally everything else that isn't Mario. Why wouldn't it be #1?

why you am cant english?

This is why 3DS is outselling PS4

Oh wait

Based Ampharos poster

based Amphy

>Buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword. Buzzword buzzword buzzword
buzzword buzzword, buzzword. Buzzword?
buzzword buzzword. Buzzword buzzword,
buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword
buzzword buzzword buzzword. Buzzword
buzzword buzzword, buzzword buzzword
buzzword buzzword. Buzzword buzzword

Except the 3DS isn't getting any first party games anymore.
Snoyfags aren't into fair comparisons.

>However if you combine Switch and Wii U sales together, the total goes up to 2.13m
Low blow, Achmed.

Why do Nincels even care? You know they'd stop this consolewar faggotry if you weren't so insecure about it

Attached: 1372750831128.jpg (640x425, 23K)

>that last part
Kek

And why is that?

A half a decade of SEETHE.

There is a direct correlation between the shittier a console or game and the amount of money nintenlards are willing to spend on it. The shittier it is the more they buy as part of their cult programming as it is their duty and life mission to defend Nintendo. Therefore, the worse it is the more they need to go out of their way to prop it up.

Attached: 1564635310237.png (708x616, 455K)

Breath of the Wild

>profit
Wouldn’t that just mean they’re just investing the money, though? It’s not like selling better would somehow halve your profit.

Based amphy

Because Nintendo abandoned it for the Switch?

>shitendo keeps losing
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S NOT FAIR NINTENBROS HAHAHAHA

>Ahmad
PlayStation - 4theMuslims

Daily reminder that doge is dead

cringey redditors

Kek stolen

Huh, and it still loses out to Sony, cope?

>My toy has sold more than your toy. I win! My favorite corporation is better than your favorite corporation!
Jesus fucking christ you niggers talk about how cringe normalfags are when it comes to shit like smash, fortnite, overwatch and mobile games but then you go and do this shit for like 15+ years acting like it means anything. Shit like this is no better than the DC Vs. Marvel war with normalfags.

Attached: +7.png (841x878, 147K)

Cope nintendope

Enough of this console war bullshit, vote on this you faggots so we can finally end it.
strawpoll.me/18409859

No

add 428 to the Wii list
I don't care that you couldn't read it, it counts

What do I have to cope about? I own both systems. That won't work on me. Console wars are for poorfags who want to shitpost and feel superior knowing their favorite company made a fuck ton of money from toys.

Because Sony shipped as much as they needed to finally announce the 100 million even when there is not demand. Next quarter they'll ship less than 2 million. That's why they reduced the forecast to 15 million even when they matched the number for last year's Q1.

You cared enough to post and respond in this thread

Attached: 1392825085395.jpg (640x427, 91K)

>PS4
>100 million units in 6 years
>Average of 11 million units a year
>Switch
>36-40 million units in 2 years
>Average of 18 million units a year

>Bronies have to resort to obfuscations in order to cope

Attached: 1553274621971.gif (308x214, 1.99M)

>stocks
go back to

Also reminder that the 100 million number is SHIPPED, since Sony loves numbers but not the truth.

Honestly I never understood why this is such a big deal to shitpost about.
>"Oh wow that's a lot of sold units This company has made a lot of money"
See? How is that interesting? That shit ain't worth a thread.

user you should check out those maths.

Also the PS4 has been out for 5 years and 7 months and the Switch has been out for 2 years and 4 months. If you actually calculate it you'll get that both of them have sold about 17.something million units per year