Will Bowlbo be a better game than Dream Daddy?

Will Bowlbo be a better game than Dream Daddy?

Attached: file.png (2048x1259, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/igWx6GUUWio
youtube.com/watch?v=1f3TVLxwiF0
youtube.com/watch?v=Wju7fX62vyY
youtu.be/OyaFLqob9Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=a5LAFZUXBhI&feature=youtu.be&t=4m41s
newgrounds.com/portal/view/541967
youtu.be/1OaGs5c9FOM
twitter.com/RicepirateMick/status/1113289096095457280
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1547937179125.png (1805x995, 669K)

PELO PELUCHEEEEEEEE

not even memeing how can one man fall so low?

Attached: 277[1].jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Yea Forums - e-celebs

What are STAs?

Chris can be so wholesome
And Cory too I gues

Jon should go through with making that game dev contest an actual show. It was super fun and there is much more basic shit than that on Jewflix.

>

it was extremely awkward.

Story Time Animations

Story Time Animated
People telling stories with 1 frame per 5 seconds. So not much an animation.

Fucking based chris

cutting swain and oney to make them PG is retarded, Swain was an edgy fucken cunt back on NG. The only part of the entire segment I laughed at was when Chris said that the winning guinea pig will be euthanized, everything else was sterile. Sanitizing edgy NG retards is a recipe for awkward trash.

Bowlbo's at least gonna be a fucking game and not a shitty VN

>world's WEAKEST gamer spotted

Zach > All

Goddamn the fucking twitter woke crowd ruined Arin. It's like looking at a former dried out husk of a human being after vampires fed on it. I kind of want to compare his current tweets to posts he did back on Newgrounds but I'm afraid it would be too depressing.

It was awkward because you had 3 talented people vs 2 unity stock asset revs + 1 person who couldn't do anything (Jon.) Plus the fact that Jon has to cater to sponsors and censor everything edgy, the only funny jokes are when Chris said the loser had to euthanize their guinea pig, and the broken trophy thing where chris sounded legitimately upset.

There are a few people who've "made it" with an online presence who will be successful no matter what they do. Egofapter hasn't been funny in a decade, while Chris is consistently entertaining. I'm hyped for Bowlbo solely because it's made by Chris.

>There are storytime animators in the comments of Pelo’s video talking about how funny it was
>Arin feels the need to jump in and defend people who really don’t seem to have a problem with the video, while also throwing all of the old newgrounds crowd under the bus

Is he really that fucking retarded?

Arin posted a shitty apology a few minutes ago where he didn't actually apologize at all and just reiterated his bitch-made comments from yesterday. Of course, people in the comments still suck his dick.

The funny thing is that he's the only one with his name in his twitter name. Everyone else still uses their NG usernames.
Really telling, in all honesty.

>pelo says he doesnt really hate STAs and even gives shoutouts to a few he likes
>makes the video clearly as a silly parody, and even parodies himself
>arin has to get asshurt about something hes not a part of and not referenced in while shitting on the newgrounds crowd saying how bad he had it
>everyone, literally fucking everyone comes out of the woodwork to tell him he's a goddamned retard and wrong
bowlbo will at least be a game instead of a shitty gay dating simulator

Attached: 1554101725657.png (908x763, 1.31M)

>bowlbo will at least be a game instead of a shitty gay dating simulator
but will it show how good, brave and tolerant person the creator is? think not

>Goddamn the fucking twitter woke crowd ruined Arin
most of the blame goes to his fat blob sjw wife

cause he flew so high

>tumblrtards and teenage girls are still sucking his shit
Nothing unexpected.

You’re a thick-skinned guy.

The Awesome videos were never funny and they aged horribly. If you genuinely find them amusing I'll instantly assume you're either underage or a nostalgiafag
>I do find his Halo video sorta hilarious but only due the absurdity of it

Attached: 1559266768947.jpg (363x494, 28K)

fucking hell Chris is so based
love that chad autist

Based Everyone But Arin

What the fuck is PF Chode?

funny how chris can talk about people losing their humor while he was shitting on LP "humor" before he relied on it to make money

haha funny scream

metal gear awesome 1 and awesome chaotix are still funny to me but the rest seem eh
and FUCK arin for ghosting girl-chan

Attached: 1564293980438.jpg (719x787, 145K)

Chris unironically has a more diverse circle of friends than Arin

chris still has his unconventional sense of humour, in contrast to arin who has abandoned it in favor of a larger audience.

Not really, it's Yea Forums tier shit from 2008.

He didn't even apologize. He just put out some canned statement saying "sorry I said the N word that one time, I'm still towing the line, I promise!" He probably has hundreds of those premade for whenever twitter starts thinking he isn't a good boy anymore.

i disagree. It sounds like you want to dislike him for the sake of simply disliking something, akin to how a lot of people are treating arin.

im loving the fact that its becoming common knowledge how much of a virtue signaling bitch Arin is.

The cartoon Cory and Lyle made bashing Rina chan and brawl taunts, newfag

Nah, I just simply dislike him.

I honestly don't think his wife is SJW at all. She's on tape from a public podcast literally casually saying nigger like it's no big deal. I really think Arin is the one that drank the kool-aid in the relationship as a consequence of becoming a public figure to millions of idiot children.

It was specifically a take-off of her "Street Fighter Club" cartoon.

why does Yea Forums bring up this specific vid every time

link it. google gives me nothing

am i the only one who thinks supermega is funnier than both

Why the fuck do you people even care about these people from far away, on the part of the internet that you don't care about?
Why are you so in love with drama? There is nothing to this, it's not even worth of a discussion

>Why are you so in love with drama?
Because they have boring lives and they seek excitment.

chris is infinitely witter and faster on his feet than almost every lets player and gamegrumps, but he still needs people to play off of each other. I see why people would be turned off by him but the occasional gold he says is always worth it desu.

They're fine, but very repetitive, they have like, 4 to 5 topics in total.
Still, their live action stuff is pretty good.

it's shitpost cyberbullying kino

You know what i watched an Oney LP recently, Visage i think it was. Man him and Zack fucking around the way they do actually felt fresh and i laughed my ass off, instead of groaning at typical LP format shit. I don't know what their other LPs are like but they clearly have some good stuff in there

youtu.be/igWx6GUUWio

That's why he's funny.

I tried multiple times but they're just not my thing, sorry.

Matt's videos with OneyPlays were great though

Yeah, right.

Attached: 1450045679996.jpg (345x194, 33K)

i think what makes them work is that they're kinda like podcasts. the humor doesn't come from them reacting to the game it comes from them just dicking around

Check the tweets and count how many furries are on Arin's side.

Yea it was desu. I’m down for more Chris and Jon content, but I feel like this one was a misfire. Chris almost seemed like he didn’t want to be there, and even though the actual game development wasn’t scripted, having everything else be scripted was strange.

How is that bad when a sluice of faggots would claim that as being around Yea Forums's verifiable golden age in all ways?

>nobody has brought up the fact that even Chris's gf slammed Arin.
Chris is one lucky guy for sure. That being said I don't think Arin has any friends to fall back on anymore does he? Like if Chris fell on hard times he has the whole NG crew with him. Arin only has his GF.

>this white knight shit Arin did here led to everyone calling him out for the shit he did like scream the N word 50 times after he drove his black friend to the airport.

Attached: 578ebf647577a6c1cd6d7277a5dd35cb_lol-clipart-free-download-clip-art-free-clip-art-on-clipart-lol-cli (1600x1207, 156K)

Except Yea Forums has always been hated by Yea Forums, new visitor of 4channel.org. But I suppose that was before your time.

He's burned every bridge at this point. His wage slaves might support him, if but only out of obligation, not friendship.

holy shit oney is dropping bombs

Based Chris. Genuinely like this guy more and more as the years go on.
Also >shadman

youtube.com/watch?v=1f3TVLxwiF0

out of all the OneyPlays cast I can only respect Zack and Chris. At least they'll admit shit instead of pandering and are actually doing things

Arin has turned into a total fucking pussy.

This is what happens when you surround yourself only with people that praise you and are never honest.

I'm just stating people would make such claims, but reading comprehension is beyond you zoomie

Isn’t there like a video out there that exists of every time Arin said nigger in anything he was in? I coulda sworn someone here made it after he edited MGA2.

there were a couple game grumps episodes where he got censored, this is the only one i remember though
youtube.com/watch?v=Wju7fX62vyY

youtu.be/OyaFLqob9Vc

>that episode where jon kept screaming nigger into the mic and arin couldn't stop laughing

damn egoraptor is such a fag
I find it sad that I used to enjoy his animations

What are some relatable moments in vidya?

Attached: that is relatable.png (549x348, 40K)

>crazy is too offensive now
youtube.com/watch?v=a5LAFZUXBhI&feature=youtu.be&t=4m41s

When did you stop using the c-word?

who's tom?

PUT A HOLE IN THAT *womp*

newgrounds owner and vidya dev, tom fulp

tom fulp, inventor of newgrounds

wait didn't they already play Zelda 1, are they seriously running out of content so now they're REPLAYING GAMES THEY ALREADY BEAT.

Name a finer example of “how the mighty fall”

It was the wii u rerelease with cheat codes built in or something i enjoyed watching it.

thank you

This
>Julian, the fat, gay, mexican furry
>Ding Dong, the skinny, gay furry
>Cory, a mildy autistic man
>Mick, the fat asian
>Whatever ethnicity Shadman is
>Waffle, the transexual
>Zack the funny little homunculus

That's not fair, user. Egoraptor is a massive fag, but Girl-Chan in Paradise 1, 2, and 3, MGA 1, 2, and 3, Awesome Man, and Awesome Chaotix are all still kino.
You gotta separate the artist from the art.

>Tomar, the Jew "You'd better get a refund"

Jontron, too
Meanwhile Arin's "friends" (employees) are all white guys
Even SuperMega got tired of him.

I unironically would fuck waffle

Attached: 1553712076384.jpg (602x752, 57K)

why do trannies always cover their face

manjaw

I don't even watch Oneyplays but it astounds me that there are people who think Game Grumps is better

Attached: 1553827324948.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Same reason they usually wear turtlenecks or chokers.

Rumor has it it's his bitch girlfriend. Wouldn't suprise me, but who knows.

Mick is not fat at all and, in fact, very muscular and ripped.

Yeah. Same garbage, same caliber of faggots watching it.

Shut up Ricefaggot.

Brilliant

Give me a quick rundown on Rina Chan

Have you seen Mick recently? Dude got fucking ripped, or at least in better shape than what he once was

really makes you think

Post pic or link

Surprised he didn't roll out a 10:01 video with ads to cry and sigh on camera, like last year.

Okay Buttpirate, I'll believe you if you post a pic not already on any of your social media accounts.

The man has no fucking self awareness, I forget what series but he shat on those insincere apology videos despite literally putting one out himself a few months earlier.

newgrounds.com/portal/view/541967

youtu.be/1OaGs5c9FOM

imagine literally crying because you forgot to change to intro into a halloween themed one.

Attached: IgauqHd.png (475x615, 226K)

oneyg ushered in an era of terrible youtube cartoon comedy
everyone tried to copy his style and still are to this day

I thought this was a joke when I first watched it, then I realized he's actually lost his fucking mind.

what is wrong with YouTube """personalities""""

Attached: 1562614618642.png (325x282, 72K)

>you post a pic not already on any of your social media accounts
I ain't the chinaman himself, so can't help you there, faggot, but have a look through his twitter, you can't deny he's lost weight recently

twitter.com/RicepirateMick/status/1113289096095457280

Seen Chode. I just never know who she was exactly.

That's just embarrassing. What a fucking joke of a man.

Attached: 1563957631287.jpg (1242x1244, 141K)

how can people possibly take this person seriously ever again

Holy shit it really is a barely 10 minute video with ads where he cries like a fucking bitch

read the comments. its nothing but people swallowing his bullshit whole

That can't really be why he's so upset. You're just being intentionally vague, right? What actually happened?

>"I was trying to emulate a message board"
I mean, he's not wrong there.

they play halloween themed games during halloween with a halloween themed intro. that year they never did the intro. so he released that video after people got upset.

This is a different matter from OP's. Every October they do Halloween themed games for their show, but they just didn't one year whether out of sheer laziness or whatever, and people rightfully shat on them for it. This is his "apology"/feel bad for me and gibz donations video.

No, he's so deep into twitter's bullshit he thinks it's real life. When he got 100+ messages from retarded kids being hyperbolic about him not uploading a halloween intro he took it to heart and genuinely thought he did a horrible thing. Honestly Arin's a man that needs to be pitied more than anything. Like anyone who's been brainwashed by a cult.

>and people rightfully shat on them for it
>rightfully
Arin and Dan are always gonna be the same, regardless of what game they play. Why would people care about them not doing their Halloween-themed week or whatever. There's nothing special about it besides the packaging.

>Was just listening to his and Jon's Castlevania 1 LP earlier today while doing some work
What is this clown world