Gaming Mouse Thread

What is your favorite mouse to use for gaming?

Do you believe in wireless?

Are you ambidextrous?

Attached: model o.jpg (1500x1125, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAJ-uHga9eM
youtube.com/watch?v=bVU3lbHChm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every fucking right handed mouse that doesn't come with omron switches.

for me? its the Zowie By BenQ EC!

Attached: 1562539000262_7023204238662482.jpg (2048x1152, 663K)

I always get double-clicking issues pretty fast with every mouse so I "downgraded" to something cheaper.
Still pretty good as far as I can tell.

Attached: g203.jpg (355x355, 10K)

Zowie EC1A. Fits like a glove on my hand

I've huge hands so I prefer xbox large mice.
Either the OG MS Sidewinder or Mionix Naos

Objectively best mouse coming through.

Attached: gprowireless.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

How much do they pay you to incessantly post this shit?

MX518/G400s
No
No

*objectively best mouse if you tear it apart and replace the shitty microswitches with something decent
ftfy

how's the G703? I like this one but not ready to blow 130 on a mouse

Been using one for years now, got tired of it double clicking after a few months of that shit so I just opened it up and replaced the switches. There's probably something better I could get, but I still have a bunch of spare switches, so I'll just use all of those until I run out or the damn thing breaks in a way I can't fix.

Attached: 412Gq4XLFQL.jpg (432x500, 21K)

steelseries only

Corsair chads

Attached: 6.jpg (1200x674, 22K)

my favourite so far.
Also wireless is trash, just because charging shit is annoying.

Attached: 123123231123.jpg (1215x911, 540K)

If you want to optimize your mouse play, these are the most important things to consider.

>Size, relative to your hand size.
For example: if you have big hands, consider using a big mouse like an FK1+, Model O or a G703. If you have medium, look at maybe a G Pro Wireless or a Zowie S1. If small, something like a G305 or a Ninox Venator.

>Shape
Make sure your mouse has a good comfortable shape that you're comfortable with, particularly in FPS games. People tend to gravitate away from Corsair because they frequently have gamur meme shapes. Meanwhile, BenQ Zowies are renown for their amazing shapes, developed from the ideas of top FPS pros.

>Weight
Generally it's best to have a mouse as light as possible, which is why mouses with holes in them like the Model O are becoming more frequent. Some people say a heavy mouse helps steady their aim, but these people are generally shit at video games. Getting good at aiming with a light mouse will always give you a huge advantage over someone using a heavy mouse, particularly in aerodynamic games like Quake.

-massive powergap-

>Sensor
Nowhere near as important as the above 3, provided you're buying a proper gaming mouse, because pretty much all gaming mouses have either a perfect sensor, or near perfect. Pretty much all of the current logitech, razer, corsair and steelseries mouses have perfect sensors, but if you buy say, a Zowie FK or ZA series, you will spin out when tilt-slamming in Quake Live, but otherwise, it will serve you fine 99% of the time.

Other notes:

-Wireless is just as good as wired when it comes to the top gaming mice. The G Pro Wireless is the most used mouse by far among pro players; if latency made even the smallest difference, none of them would use it. Don't be memed by retards saying wired is better.

-It's a good idea to have a dual mouse setup. One for competitive games (ambidextrous design) and one for browsing/productivity/MMOs (lots of buttons/maybe a hyperscroll wheel).

Attached: pe35svebjqo01.jpg (1334x1001, 182K)

>BenQ Zowies are renown for their amazing shapes, developed from the ideas of top FPS pros.
>The Intellimouse Explorer was pretty good, just copy that.

>how's the G703?
Keep in mind the difference: there's the G703 and the newer G703 Lightspeed, which has the hero sensor and is lighter, but more expensive.

It's basically a wireless G403, which is considered one of the best mouses ever. Can't go wrong; get the Lightspeed version if you have the funds.

i do this one

Attached: g305.jpg (1200x800, 52K)

Do you not know what Zowie "FK" and "EC" stand for?

For me, it's the Steelseries Rival 310.

Attached: 310s-gallery-high-rival-310__top.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png (1050x700, 314K)

Are you saying I'm wrong?
The entire lineup consists of designs that are literally "Microsoft mouse but slightly taller/smaller/larger/ambidextrous"
This is not a bad thing.

It doesn't mean they didn't receive significant input from professional gamers. When it comes to shape, even small, subtle differences can have a big effect on performance.

How accurate is this?

Attached: LFrp5aH.jpg (1200x2509, 332K)

I'm not arguing against that.
What I'm saying is that all the amazing ideas consist of copying the Intellimouse and it's completely true. It's their entire business idea.

FOR ME IT'S THE NIXEUS REVEL!!!!!!!

very outdated.

Reminder that you should have at least one mouse with a hyperscroll wheel. Once you try it, you'll never want to go back.

Attached: jKjs_rFDiDJI15YNkd8IdEh0pZHMGnlVhmzTdlgGCRE.webm (960x540, 86K)

it's still accurate
needing a mousepad in order for your mouse to work properly is a fucking massive negative

Once you master keyboard shortcuts you will never want to go back.

Attached: 1558262324809.jpg (500x364, 222K)

For me
Its the Steelseries 700

>all those memeholes
Have fun cleaning them after a couple months.

got my m65 elite today after my logitech g303 shat itself
looks pretty meme-ish, but feels nice and solid; though i'm possibly going to have to learn to play with higher sense since it's not as easy to just easily pick up and fling around as my g303

Attached: CORSAIR-M65-Gaming-Mus-RGB-ELITE-Esport-Mouse-800x800[1].png (800x800, 113K)

neat but it looks like something thatll break down within a month and is therefore a fucking gimmick at most

How is the Rival 600?

That big red button looks scary af.

Attached: logitech_trackball.jpg (1600x1200, 298K)

sniper button, bruh

You meant to say "aimbot button'?

hyper scroll is useless if you use binds

my secret

>tfw mouse is too small for my hands
the G305 is a good mouse but damn is it small and not very ergonomic

Attached: 1552673857122.jpg (540x540, 75K)

>2013
what do you think dumbass

Do you not know what those holes are for, idiot?

You know what the space bar does when you're browsing?

Not everyone wants to have at least one hand on the keyboard at all times. Hyperscroll makes scrolling way easier when sitting back.

Also, on very long pages, it's way quicker and more efficient than anything you can do on a keyboard.

The spacebar only goes down, idiot.
Scroll wheels are always better because it means you don't always have to have your hand on the keyboard for going up and down, and don't have to click&hold a small bar on the right.

In what universe is your hand on the mouse while at the same time not being on the keyboard?

why would you keep your hand on your keyboard when you aren't using it?
whereas you are constantly using the mouse while browsing

Not everyone is stupid enough to be hunched over their keyboard at all times like you are.

As opposed to hunching over to the side where the mouse is?

I just bought one last week.
Owned a 403 before and fell in love with the shape and responsiveness, etc..
Decided to get a 703 because I bought a new desk in June and the wire of the 403 kept snagging on the back, which never used to happen with my old desk, not sure why it's an issue with the new one.
So, 703 solved that issue, and I get wireless on top of that amazing mouse shape and feel.

I just got a g403 a few days ago, but the software won't recognize it no matter what I do, would anyone happen to know how to fix this?

>try g pro wireless, g pro hero and mx518 legendary
>actually prefer the feel of mx518 despite feeling a bit cheaper
>better performance in quake too
Haters gonna hate, I guess. It just stays in hand so much better despite being a bit too heavy.

My favorite is your pic. I love my glossy one.
203 is a god tier mouse but too small for my hands
G900 was too big for me, and I think that the shape was terrible. Too high for claw grip, bad shape for palm grip that kept my palm slipping off, too long for a fingertip grip

With my model O I swap between palm and fingertip grip depending on comfort, and both feel great.

Or, if you use your brain, leaning back for optimal posture, leaving only your arm on the desk to scroll at your leisure.

Rocket science, I know.

>wireless is okay
So is wired. All the more recent Logitech mice have really good and light cord.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAJ-uHga9eM

Nobody claimed wired is bad, but there's a long list of retards still trying to claim wireless has noticeable latency compared to wired, without having tried the top wireless mouses.

>le eceleb disagrees with you
Based retard. The thing is that I never owned the previous iteration, so I ain't even being nostalgic. My performance just is better with it over the said two other mice. G Pro Hero is just too fucking small for it's own good, and while the Wireless is light, it's pretty unergonomic, the sides don't have much friction or good shape for gripping, and the weight during lifting is so much in the back that it keeps tilting against my fingers. Meanwhile the MX518 just stays glued to my palm by comparison.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVU3lbHChm0

Ive had the original Steelseries Sensei for like 6 years and the thing has almost no signs of wear, its kind of crazy. It was an expensive mouse so thats good, but my pads arent worn, my clicks are still find. The only real signs that its so old is some fray on the cable from my desk edge and some of the finish has been worn down from use.

I have Rival 300. Pretty great mouse but felt like my thumb was drilling through the edge at top speeds.

Watch the video. Zy is more informed than you think, and isn't saying what you think he is.

No, RocketJumpNinja is objectively correct. The only subjective part of his reviews is mouse size.

I've seen it. He practically just says that he doesn't like it, considers it outdated but that just is his opinion.

Objectively correct about admitting that it's his plebby subjective opinion. He couldn't even get over the right side bump, while that's partially what makes the mouse superior to G Pro Wireless.

mx518
no
no

Ive got a logitech 518 and its still going strong

bump