7th Stand User thread

7th Stand User thread.

Talk about the game, its sequels, and other things Jojo.

Attached: 5nt12gi4cogz.png (800x420, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
youtube.com/watch?v=aVQyHHeQIRU
youtube.com/watch?v=j9Y8qskm2SU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pharoah Sanders bros, where we at?

cant wait for chaos mode or the raibow route

I HAVE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT: THE SEVENTH STAND USER IS A BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER. SHE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE. THAT'S RIGHT, SHE AND HER PORTABLE RADIO TOOK THEIR FUCKING STANDS OUT AND THEY JOINED THE FUCKING CRUSADERS AND THEN THEY SAID "We are going to change fate" AND I SAID THAT'S STUPID.

SO I'M MAKING A CALLOUT POST ON SLAVES OF FATE DOT MYSPACE: SEVENTH STAND USER, YOU GOT A CRAPPY STAND, IT HAS THE STATS OF HERMIT PURPLE EXCEPT WAY LOWER. AND GUESS WHAT? HERE'S WHAT MY STAND LOOKS LIKE
*stock rpg maker sounds*
THAT'S RIGHT BABY. ALL WOOD, NO WEAKNESSES, IT HAS MURDER IN ITS NAME, CAN YOUR STAND JERK YOU OFF? I DIDN'T THINK SO.

SHE GRINDED MY POOR DOLLS SO GUESS WHAT I'M GONNA FUCKING GRIND HER FAMILY TOO, AND BY GRINDING I MEAN KILLING.

THAT'S RIGHT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET: MY SUPER KING JOEY MURDERDOLLS ASSEMBLE.

LOOK AT THAT IT HAS A GIANT J IN ITS SHIELD.

CAN YOUR STAND DO THAT? MAYBE IF YOU GRIND LIKE A COWARD I KNOW YOU ARE.

HYUK HYUK HYUK HYUK HYUK!

Attached: 1563384087981.jpg (480x640, 53K)

Attached: BDE54D8E-D771-4850-B023-92E9D394747E.jpg (478x500, 62K)

The Rolling Stones in the maze are insane.

Here.

Post more nurse

Attached: Smol nurse.png (364x344, 50K)

Is it gay to fuck your stand if it’s a girl?

Reminder that Caravan is for Average-chan.

Best Jew bird.

Take that overrated shit to Yea Forums

How are the fan sequels progressing? Any updates on Chaos mode?

Attached: wa0xml7.png (2480x3508, 888K)

It’s a game.

all of the agents' numbers are wrong???

I forget.

Apparently Cardigans is my honest Stand now. Too bad I started a game before I found the new movelist mod. Can anyone tell me how that works? Can I still get the moves once I'm past the right level? Are they too OP or just right?

Did Josuke get possessed by Diavolo?

Attached: 1563398716654.jpg (700x466, 89K)

Enter Chadkiller

Attached: chadkiller.png (750x950, 398K)

Distinctive Chads where we at

Attached: 1563829709487.jpg (1536x1149, 523K)

Based shorty

Chaos user! Status report!

Attached: 20680707_p0.jpg (478x500, 95K)

>perverted distinctive male named Chad with Sonic Youth
that playthrough was fun as fuck

What a bunch of psychopaths.

Attached: this truck's got some stupid ass hair.jpg (640x480, 122K)

my favorite was always adam ant
has it gotten good yet

and they have the audacity to lower their FP with you when you kill a TERRORIST on the submarine route, when they don't even know that you did it

Canonically, my protagonist gets that Anne cunny

Can you get character endings or combo attacks on josukes route?

no character endings, and i don't think there are combo attacks

Stop making threads and go to /vg/, you jojofags are just as bad as the kids who spam threads about their fake SCP game.

Cry more.

sorry i forgot Yea Forums-pepe,wojack,eceleb,and lazy bait threads has a permaban for discussing video games

it’s a jojo thread not a video game thread. go to /vg/

a jojo thread about a video game with an upcoming update, a sequal in the works, and another game based on part 7.

become a jannie if you hate them this much faggot.

It’s a JoJo fan game, you immense retard. It’s vidya, now get over it.

so FP is useless?

you can't even use the radio to look at FP
so basically yes

Attached: 1563147400610.jpg (735x1016, 481K)

What does the CC stand for?

Crazy Crimson
what would a combination of crazy diamond and king crimson do anyways?

He can skip time and reverse fate so he can try again if he fucks up

Red Garland best stand

Attached: 1564181581367m.jpg (1024x724, 130K)

fix time that he erased

go away

Caravan is for chubby male

Attached: handrubbingintensifies.png (640x480, 40K)

OI, YOU GOT A BREATHIN' LOICENSE M8?

Which stand is most fitting for male shorty? I feel like trying short and unique since I've only played as average and chubby.

So what sprites should the next games be based off? With color scans readily available you don't need to make the game black and white

The black and white has some charm to it.

Sonic Youth if you want to be discount Koichi
Quicksilver gives him a megaman feel
He doesn't look to bad with Caravan, but Caravan might fit Fatty more
Adam Ant fits him more than the other protags

So what's the best stand Yea Forums?
Red Garland?
Sonic Youth?
Tell me!

Is Deep Purple's vacuum attack supposed to work on stands? When I fought Vins at the ruins I used the multi air attack and it ended up doing a OHKO on Hanoi Rocks.

Which ever Stand you get from answering honestly.

But user...
The stand I got was Cardigans
WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

I don't know his portrait does make him look very smug, the more douchey stands like deep purple carpenters or joykiller could fit him too

It means you like to suck dick just like me because I also got Cardigans
It's a nice stand, has healing, curing and buffs. Lacks damage until you learn Shock Therapy and Laser Cut which are pretty good but nothing amazing. Also has a few important events thanks to the healing ability.

WHAT THE FUCK IS CHAOS MODE THERE IS NO INFO ON THE INTERNET FUCK

Cool, shame I re-did the test and went with Red Garland. I'm currently in pakistan and I'm worried that I fucked up by not mid-maxing Friendship points. Oh well.

it's japanese only at the moment, but it's basically just a randomizer

THANKS

Quick rundown from fireden:
>So I only recently found out about version 2.5. It adds yet another thing to customize your character in Japan in the form of clubs your character is a part of. Some increase stats, but the theater department increases the chance for female protagonists to equip the Bunny Suit from 10% to 50%.
>But the real reason this needs to get translated is Chaos Mode. A chest is added to the Developer Room that will take 999999 G in exchange for a Chaos Key that allows access to the mode on your next playthrough. Once it’s activated, things change up dramatically. Among other things, you can:
>Have a random chance that your family are Ripple warriors/descendants of Caesar
>Convince Rainbow to join the journey to Egypt, and she’ll show up in each town and can add some extra events
>Become a member of the Jotaro Fan Club, and have a random chance to decrease his FP with you while at an inn
>See several references to UroJoJo, like Polnareff as a waiter
>Get Jotaro to die from smoking too many times
>Reading the changes in Chaos Mode is such whiplash, because it’s like, Jotaro has a random chance to smile at Joseph’s joke! Rubber Soul can impersonate the protagonist, and if you’re the short female, he’ll turn into Pipimi when the jig is up! There’s now a hot spring in Enya’s hotel! Joey has a 1/255 chance to murder your family when you come home after the Kakyoin fight. Your character will get the ‘lolicon/pedophile’ trait if you keep talking with the little girl in Japan.

Why does Jotaro's ending suck so much? It's literally just Kakyoin's ending, except Kakyoin is fucking dead.

I wish you could still fight Joey on submarine route, he hates you the most after all so it wouldn't be surprising if he somehow knew you were still alive and follows you all the way to the suburban town for his 3rd fight.

>Jojo is gay lol
How do you counter this without sounding mad?

Well it's not wrong. JoJo is /y/ as FUCK. And that's a good thing.

It seriously is? Damn I'm doing a playthrough with Jotaro having the most FP, I gues I'll have to grind overdrives with Iggy.

Attached: 0fc61b304357d3242af4cdef0e6ae1645224a0de.gif (468x60, 48K)

Wait it's colored?
I thought the game was black and white

Start damage controlling with part 6 and bring up Jolyne, the fact Jotaro had a gf, Anasui being a waifufag, and Pucci being an asexual mad of God. Note that part 5 is actually gay as fuck so you'll lose the fight if you don't argue good enough.

Two versions exist. The original, and the color version made by a fan.

Yeah, but they kill almost all the gays in Part 5.

5 of the 8 main characters have been in heterosexual relationships

Link to color version?
Do they use the same saves?
How do portraits and battle art look?

So Steel was the one who gave the MC his stand right?

By reminding people that even in the gayest part, part 5, bruno literally says he cant let mista stay in jail or he would start killing homos.

Jojo is about embracing flamboyant masculinity, not gay sexuality

Jojo is the Rick and Morty of anime.

And the only one that didnt clearly showed interest towards someone of the opposite sex was giorno

Reminder that there will always be the following fags who have literally nothing better to do that attempt to score dopamine hits because they can't filter:
>ANIME DON'T BELONG ON Yea Forums
>NOT A R E A L GAME LIKE MUH TRIPLE-As
>TAKE IT TO /vg/ MUH DUMPING GROUND FOR VIDYA THREADS I DON'T LIKE
>JOJO SUCKS, THE RICK AND MORTY/FAMILY GUY/SPONGEBOB/GENERIC-EST GENERIC OF ANIME
>IT'S JUST ANIME TALK EVEN IF THERE IS ACTUAL DISCUSSION GO AWAY
>NO ACTUAL CRITICISM SO I WILL REPEAT THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER GIVE ME (You)s
>I KEEP SEEING THEM POP UP SO I HAVE TO COME IN AND TRY TO DERAIL THEM INSTEAD OF IGNORING THEM
>SHILLING
This is a video game thread, primarily for discussing the real, downloadable fanmade video game JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: The 7th Stand User. It will not go to /vg/ because it is not a general. Threads will occasionally be made whether you like it or not, just like any other video game. You are welcome to shitpost and screech to your hearts content, but discussion will continue regardless. It does not matter how "mad" we are or how you are "merely pretending" to be retarded, the thread will eventually archive, none of it will matter, and a new one will happen whenever. Please reconsider that post you're about to make and ask yourself if making yourself look like a dumbass for a temporary "GOT YOU TO RESPOND" rush is worth it.

On another note, how exactly do I start the Sword of St. George quest? I know I need a certain number of playthroughs, but what do I do after beating Utah and Kars for the Sword and Red Stone?

Attached: 38687166_p23.png (733x706, 424K)

Don't jinx it user, lest mahjongsoul happens again and some faggot complains on IRC.

you sleep with the crusaders
including iggy

Attached: 1460947037051.png (994x738, 695K)

The Part 7 sequel has the most potential out of all the sequels

Wait what? Is that a real thing? I know some twitter negro is making a part 4 fan-game, but I thought that was it.

Nice. Truly, we are the kings of Stands
Hey,
Hey Joey
God of Lightning

They were all beards.

I didn't know that ghosts could post on this site, this is getting spooky

Attached: Dk99UJ8U4AA9bfW.png (314x235, 73K)

Is there an order to it or is it random?
also hot

There's an user here that not long ago started on his quest to make a Part 7 game.
I think there's also some dudes making Part 5 and 6 but I'm not so sure about those.

actually, there's a sequel in the works for all Parts not including 2 and 8. The guy working the Part 7 game usually lurks around these threads

alright wildhearts poster time to stop hiding your powerlevel. you can't avoid fate forever.

Part 6 ones posted a discord link before deleting it after there were too many lurkers

Attached: pharoahsanders1.jpg (737x716, 236K)

order, the wiki page specifically on the sword lists the order
from memory, i THINK it's
kakyoin
polnareff
abdul
joseph
kakyoin/jotaro
jotaro/kakyoin
iggy
iggy, but with the stone

Alright giga brainlet here. Will i enjoy this game or is it for double digit IQ+ guys only

As long as you can stomach mindless grinding, unskippable cutscenes, and a literal word for word redo of part 3 you're fine.

Maybe? Some things might go over your head and a bunch of concepts and mechanics might be hard to grasp though. If you can get past Tower Of Gray without going "WHY THE FUCK WON'T MY ATTACKS DO DAMAGE" and quitting you'll probably be fine.

(凶)

FUCK

Do you get to have a punch out match against Dio like Jotaro does if you have Red Garland?

finally, the sweet release of MISFORTUNE
why is the engraving on rolling stone specifically japanese though? why not english or italian?

Attached: 1559580003000.png (201x218, 120K)

Ayy

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Fresh shitty OC
Bunny shortie escapes my lacking prowess in drawing

Attached: Remember the Alamo.jpg (2560x1920, 1.29M)

Best Jew Birb.

>tfw you will not be in Japan to play Jojo Fortnite
youtube.com/watch?v=aVQyHHeQIRU

so whats a good tactic for Deep purple

Reroll and get a better stand

also is there a coloured version of the game?

I had red garland last run Im on NG+ trying for the evil route and deep peurples stand users personality matches that of what i want my protags to be like

>ye

I feel like I should've seen the plot twist coming from the end of Josuke's route especially during that scenw where Berlin and Alice were talking about the disk.

At work. I was working on the grey fly battle though.

There is, but there are several glitches that can fuck your save over. Whoever made tried their best, but I recommend sticking with the original version in case the saves can't transfer between versions.

why are s(a)oundmans attacks in japanese?
more specifically reroll for pixies

Like shit user. It's normally black and white for a reason.

Skip 8 seconds into the past.

And finished.

Attached: Seven Voyages for the Nuclear Power.jpg (2560x1920, 1.46M)

im already lvl 31 im not going to reroll on a NG+ too late for that so whats the bst tactic for Deep purple

Same saves. Doesn't look as crisp as the manga but not awful either. It crashes at certain points of the finale but other than that most crashes have been fixed (including combination attacks which used to crash a lot).
As for the link, I don't have it, hope someone posts it here soon, that's how I got it.

In chaos mode it would be cool if Diavolo escapes his deathloop and starts hunting you down in the town maps for revenge remembering all the times you grinded him in previous playthroughs, he'll be even harder and have King Crimson out and go all offense on you.

I don't know all the details, but it is possible to fight a Diavolo who escapes the loop and is stronger then the normal version.

He gets restored in chaos mode and if you try to escape him he chases you in the overworld

Only if we can get our own GER then send him to another deathloop

I dont know what it is but something seems kind of off about this art

>he doesn't know

Gimme the truth
The face proportions are kind of wonky

:(

Attached: sad.png (637x478, 12K)

You can get a GER disk already
You can use it on Vins

What the fuck Vins just wanted to save her kid she doesn't deserve infinite death

Rate the parts.
4 > 8 = 7 > 2 > 3 > 5 > 1 > 6

She killed dozens of people though man
Including best boy
Fuck Vins

Murder Dolls is shit, Ebony Devil is cooler.

He was a good man and a good captain.

Anyone got a guide on the moves mod? Or other mods, for that matter, I hear there's some King Crimson mod going around too. Any others?

Attached: 44d26d8ca0129c7979344573328f1e7d.jpg (500x750, 38K)

what game even is this?

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: 7th Stand User. An RPG Maker fangame.

Attached: read nigga.gif (260x195, 1.31M)

that part still cracks me up

oh im dumb i didnt realize that was the name, i thought it was like a reveal of a 7th stand user in a game or something

can i heal kakyoin's eyes with cardigans?

There is dialogue about it but no, but you can heal Abdul and have him back in action for that segment.

That's completely retarded

Which stand do you wish had more story and map events?

how the fuck are you going to instantly heal kakyoin's eyes with doctor tools?? they need to rest
you heal his eyes in josuke's route though, but that's because crazy diamond works in a way that that would be plausible

Wildhearts

Adam Ant

It's the "do everything kinda okay but also be kinda shitty at it compared to other stands" stand so you can use whatever tactics you want, ideally you'd be more offensive and change to something that ups your speed since it's shit

All of them.

Does Adam Ant get anything? I never hear anyone talk about it or its events, then again I don't see anyone talk about even using it

I think there's dialog for trying it with both Cardigans and Carpenters, I think it's about how Cardigans would need more time to fix his eyes because it uses tools and Carpenters isn't precise enough to specifically fix his eyes or something

Like said though, Crazy Diamond healing is stupidly good for exactly that situation

I don't think it gets more than two
If that.

Why is Yea Forums so contrinarian?

They're faggots

That's some wonky face art

Remember. Napalm Death is best stand.

Attached: That fucking pen-cat.png (400x280, 7K)

This game sounds intestine. Any tips?

I'm trying a playthrough with Red Garland.
Apart from the Yellow Temperance fight, there hasn't been anything aside from a few comments.
In retrospect, Cardigans had way more going on.

sopa de judeu uma delicia...

Attached: 69503023_p5.jpg (493x493, 93K)

play with pharao sanders and choose the submarine route, nothing at all.

Just play through it with the stand you first get, you can reroll like once but if it's the same just keep it, the game's designed for multiple playthroughs anyway

Level Jotaro, he's easily the best party member especially when you can back him up with some ranged attacks and definitely once you've unlocked Time Stop for him

Make sure you check around the map for events with your party members, there are a lot and you need a collective FP (Friendship Points) over 30 to get an ending that will allow you to visit the Dev Room and play NG+

You're gonna have to grind a lot and the encounter rate gets really nuts at some points, just bear it because it's pretty much always worth it for the EXP

DON'T USE BADGES OF HONOR LIKE NORMAL ITEMS. You need them for NG+ bonuses like the ability to skip cutscenes, endgame gear, exp. bonuses for new stands, etc. You should use the wiki to check where you can pick one up, they're usually pretty tough to get but almost always worth it if possible. You won't be able to get certain ones on a single playthrough though, so plan accordingly - you need at least 1, preferably 2, for NG+

Don't go with Polnareff in Calcutta unless you want to go on the Submarine route, which is harder than the normal route. Just stick to the manga script and you'll be fine most of the time, the Brainstorm command can get you through tough fights but remember that you miss out on items and exp. using it

Permanent stat boosts always go to either you or Jotaro, Jotaro if they're Crazy DXs and you don't need them on your stand as much

Lastly, back up your saves to a separate folder, there's a rare bug with RPG maker that can fuck them up or straight up delete them so better to be safe than sorry, you can find them in the folder pretty easily

That's about it

Attached: 22016228_p2.jpg (500x600, 98K)

Ok, this is epic.

Attached: CUHRAYZEE DIAMONDO.jpg (640x480, 100K)

Answer honestly during the quiz and accept the Stand you get. Use the walkthrough if you're afraid of missing out on all the little events. Buy SP-recovering items.

LOL

'Bout to fucking DAB on Enya

What kind of character and stand would be most fitting going for the Hol Horse ending?

Mr. BIG?

Average-chan with Quicksilver or Mr. Big

>cumbrain thread

Attached: 1536548341178.png (736x590, 486K)

Fuck off with your forced meme

>472598774
Does this guy even read the threads before posting?

Attached: Brain damage.png (640x480, 8K)

6>4>7>2=3>8>1>5
Enjoyed 5 enough.

>Cumbrain emotion: Angry

No, no he does not
Ironically he's a dopamine addict that gets off on getting responded to so it doesn't matter how you interact with him, it's the interaction itself that matters. Speaking of which
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
Did I hit your buttons?

Both J. Geil and Boingo didn't have similar stands to Hol, what mattered most was synergy between them (though it could be argued that Boingo's Toth doesn't have synergy with anything as the predictions can just royally fuck his partner over).
I'd argue that either Miracles, Pixies, Deep Purple or Sonic Youth would be good picks, since they can disorient/incapacitate the opponent and make it easier for Hol to score the kill, just like J. Geil.

For some reason your replay reminds me of the time an user on here made a MLP tulpa and tried to fuck it

4 > 7 > 2 > 6 > 3 > 5 > 1
Haven't read JoJolion.

7 > 6 = 5 = 4 = 8 > 3 = 1 > 2
All of them are good

7 >= 4 = 8 > 5 > 2 > 3 > 1 > 6

Attached: 52517997_p31.jpg (768x1024, 257K)

You know what would be cool? If someone made a route in which you play as Hol Horse and he joined the Crusaders, like some people claim Araki intended. Maybe have him join after the Justice fight and go from there, shouldn't be too much work since that's almost halfway through the game.

That sounds like something that should be in Chaos Mode, but I don't think Clayman put anything like that in with Hol Horse.

3>8>7>2>5>1>6>4

Attached: 234234242.jpg (640x480, 173K)

Pretty sure that's not the case yeah. I wish I could be assed to do it, there's that one user doing the part 7 game by himself, some doing a part 5 one, and then there's 7SU2, all of which will probably take millenia to get released, if ever. A small mod like this though, with minor changes in dialogue, a few new events and a handful of major changes, would probably be way easier. All the assets are already done too.

Cumbrains

7>4>5>2>6>3>1
I'm not rating part 8 until its over.

youtube.com/watch?v=j9Y8qskm2SU

Imagine if on chaos mode when playing as a male there could be a random chance that Vins becomes a yandere and is convinced that you would be the one to make her give birth to her child again so she keeps trying to rape you.

4 > 2 > 5 > 1 > 3

3 is really overrated, but I am an anime-only

We just need someone crazy enough to implement it and give him FP events.

It really wouldn't make sense for him to ever be in the party, by that point, he had "killed" Abdul

Only Polnareff would have a problem with it, the others could just say its his way to seek redemption.

This specially after the Justice fight.
Maybe his thing would be trying to earn the Crusaders' trust and all that shit.

Does Polnareff eventually bro it up with him, or hate him even after beating the shit out of Dio

Cunny Crusader

You mean in canon? Hol Horse is pretty much forgotten about.

an indirect (You) is still an you, baka

Attached: 1476314289633.png (676x673, 47K)

Why is Giorno so fucking boring in the anime, bros
He has like no personality past the first couple of episodes

>in the anime

Bad translation

I haven't read the manga but I was under the impression he actually did things and had a personality
Wasn't it him from the "that's bullshit, but I believe it" reaction image?

>"that's bullshit, but I believe it"
that's a shop

He probably just uses ctl + f to see if he got any (You)s and doesn't read anything that doesn't directly reply to him
Now that I think about it, this sounds like an automatic stand that has the power to invade multiple threads and gets more power to derail it the more (You)s it gets

Attached: Da1EWB1UQAAMmbo.jpg (600x800, 64K)

Fuck I've been tricked
I only got into JoJo earlier this year

I meant in the context of a him joining the team in the game. I kinda wish we knew what happened to him after he shot himself.

He inherited Jonathan, the most bland Jojo's traits.

>tfw you answer honestly
redpill me on Miracles

Attached: ss+(2019-08-02+at+02.09.19).png (644x509, 30K)

Everyone gets miracles answering honestly.
Really shit early game. Good mid game, upper tier end game.

You're going to have to rely on other party members to do damage until the late game, but you can inflict a bunch of statuses on enemies.

I get Deep Purple

He finna toss beans?

Now, seriously. Nobody deserves to die forever.

>Everyone gets miracles answering honestly.
>everyone is gay like me haha lol
I got Wildhearts answering honestly

What's the best ng+ equipment and why is it Rohan's Manuscript by a fucking mile?

Wildhearts and miracles are just one answer apart

The worst part is Diavolo most likely had no idea his gang was selling drugs to kids, he was too busy being paranoid trying to stay anonymous.

Anyone up to make a gold experience disc mod for this game?

Jesus christ what the fuck did Diavolo do to deserve that fate
He didn't even actually do anything except try to stay hidden

In Chaos Mode, a Diavolo who escaped the death loop has a chance to drop a GER Disc that you can later use on Vins.

Weren't you paying attention?

>People all over Italy and probably further killed at the mafia's will, including parents, innocents and just anyone they feel like basically
>Drugs of all manner being sold to everyone and anyone, especially targeting children
>Rigid hierarchy that means it is extremely difficult for anyone to do anything in that region without approval by said organized criminals, making those with actual morals betray their own simply by being complicit
>Members' lives changed forever when they are given a Stand and expected to use it against others in battles they're not trained for

I'll grant you a lot of stuff wasn't shown like the effects of drugs on a populace, the corruption of authorities like the police and organized violence but I assure you Diavolo deserved everything he got out of intention alone.

Attached: 1564372272675.png (600x849, 564K)

God that face horrifies me

to do that the hardest part i think would be to draw a potrait sprite for giorno and a potrait to zoom in when he does a super move berserk ora, cunning hermit, cfhs, 20m emerald splash etc. editing in moves and shit is easy

Got the link?

>Joins after the Justice fight (or after the mansion on the submarine route, I guess)
>Polneraff learns to at the very least accept that Hol Horse is attempting to do better and not kill him every chance he gets (maybe bond somewhat over women?)
>the other crusaders keep his shenanigans in check
>Hol Horse himself learns to be "#1", relies on himself more
>In the final battle, Jotaro caves in Dio's skull
>Dio runs for Joseph, looking to get some o' that sweet sweet Joestar Blood
>Opens the manhole and gets a round point blank between the eyes
>"Afraid this spot's occupado compadre."
>If not his ending, Dio drains some of his blood before Jotaro punches him away towards Joseph
>If his ending, you join him for a fight, similar to Polnareff's fight with him
>If you win, Hol Horse fills his head full of holes
>in his ending, he and you join Polneraff on his search for the other Stand Arrows

Attached: Complete Ungulate.jpg (225x225, 13K)

why does cardigan do no damage

Because it's a goddamn nurse, but at least it has knives.

Its a healslut stand

use drugs

Giorno didn't really seem to care about the drugs thing, he just used it as an excuse to get Bruno on his side, the infinite death thing was just a side effect of getting muda'd by GER.

i like this

Since the Chaos update will add the chance for certain characters to be seduced to join the side of protags, i can't keep this scene out of my mind.
Dio's Manor, after prep time in Cairo. There' s the canon team of 6, our MC, Stroheim, Speedwagon, Dire, Hol Horse, Boingo, Midler, Rainbow and Mariah, all assembled on the doorsteps of the manor. Cue the curbstomp.

Is there anyway to play this on my phone, I deadset don't have time to sit at my computer and play it. I downloaded the game, the easyrpg app, then copied the 7thjojo folder into the games folder the app made on my phone and still nothing

Reporting in with Red Garland

yeah, I felt bad for him too, but if he followed them they'd be in big trouble.

average boy and red garland is the best.

Wholesome

Are you seriously telling me Josuke doesnt heal Abdul after he gets shot by hol horse?
Come on clayman...

It's assumed the bullet went stright through his brain.

he needs to buy a submarine

If Josuke was there, Iggy could had been saved.
Avdol and Kakyoin deaths were on an instant, but Iggy was a slow death of awful wounds that he could easily had heal.

Literally just get any ol jobber to buy it.

If youre polnareff then yes.
But kakyoin came up with the idea of tricking hol+geil into thinking abdul is dead.
The jojos found abdul after and wouldve noticed hes still alive and josuke would have healed him.

>Pucci
>Asexual
he reset the universe because of a boner he popped for a horny vampire

DIO and pucci aren't interested in each other sexually.

Not true, he doesn't love DIO in that way, he loves DIO like he loves God.
DIO himself says that he was looking for a friend with no interest in money, power or sexual desires.

I like that Hol Horse gets legitimately upset when you’re playing as a girl and J. Geil "kills" you.

Attached: C4702AAD-B956-458E-A7E4-3FD6BC4A841F.png (504x394, 57K)

imagine being unable to get a stiffy for God

He used to have a friend that wasn’t interested in any of those, and now he’s wearing his body.

>AU where Johnathan accepts DIO's offer on the boat and they achieve Heaven later on

>Jonathan uses it so he can see Erina again, Dio because ego.

>Johnathan gradually becomes tired but not evil, becoming closer to Giorno's kind but ruthless shtick
>Dio is weathered by his time as an immortal not stuck at the sea floor, becoming more like a bigger asshole Jotaro
Ow the edge