How will WoW ever recover?

How will WoW ever recover?

Attached: IMG_20190801_122623.jpg (1200x675, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN/status/1156958626206105601?s=19
clips.twitch.tv/AltruisticCourteousWatermelonDancingBaby
reddit.com/r/ffxiv/
youtube.com/watch?v=XQkYBbM9YyM
youtube.com/watch?v=0dUdxxgMy1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is that for all characters, or just 1? I imagine it's just 1.

Why would people even have mroe than one char?

Can't they just say race change?

"free when you pay 2 months of subscription"
Are people quitting so much that they have to give freebies now?

Everyone who isn't interested in Savage is basically done with Shadowbringers until 5.1, so yeah.

haha too bad it doesn't work on the player!

More dailies, being able to gear up different jobs faster, more retainers, crafting specializations, daily beast tribes, weekly custom deliveries.

There isn't that much to do, so people make alts.

That's pretty sad. Shadowbringers was supposedly hype city.

Attached: 4cc.jpg (500x137, 8K)

EU here
How about letting me get that big black cock instead?

>Same DC
Free retainers, bypassing daily/weekly caps
>Different DC
ERPers

Once you wipe away the passable 20 hour MSQ you're left with the same shitty game after. Literally nothing about the actual game model actually changed.

>cut corners compared to SB and HW
>incomplete races and lack of glamour for even GNB and DNC
>only good thing is story
Yeah no. Shadowbringers is a glorified Single Player game. No point in sticking around especially after the Savage raid mount turned out not to be Titan's ATV.

Don't you fags have to go to a ramen store for that? At least that's better than what China has to do for it.

What is the savage mount?

By actually having more than a 10k playerbase lmao

XIV never changes its formula. The average player is meant to dedicate time to the latest patch content for a few weeks, only to unsub for months.

The hovercar you use to get there.

Sauce on this?

>RDM and SAM had level 50 and 60 primal weapons.
>GNB and DNC don't have level 60 or 70 primal weapons.
Is the game getting less money with every new expansion?

>Shadowbringers is a glorified Single Player game
like the rest of the game? you fucking '19er

>that sexy viera tickling your dick could've been a lala memelord just yesterday
NO
NO NO NO NO

Attached: ffxiv_06292019_170146_468.png (180x291, 63K)

>the example is a tranny
can't make this shit up

Living in your head

r e n t
e
n
t

f r e e
r
e
e

Living in your game

twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN/status/1156958626206105601?s=19

they grow up so quickly

> change from one human with shit glued on them to another
>or a cat man

HYPE!!!!

Here's my human.

Attached: ffxiv_07242019_003221_109.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

Why are final fantasy races so bad?

>boy howdy this game doesnt have furry enough races for me, back to World of furshit :)

Attached: 1545585470200.png (617x523, 546K)

Because furries should not be catered to.

>catpeople, dragonkins, wolfmen and bunnygirls
which is the furry game again?

>crying about furries after two furry races were added to XIV

Because if it's not a human, it's a furry? What kind of coping mechanism is this?

>anthropomorphic races bad
>IMVU races good

Attached: 354456775641.png (500x533, 66K)

get lost assblasted furries

Attached: 1557253338403.png (840x900, 868K)

dilate

Doesn't IMVU have furries too? Hell, don't they own Furaffinity?

cope

>two furry races
hrothgar and...?

have sex

>the best MMO out right now has terrible races
looks like this semen slurping genre isn't for me anymore

Imagine not playing Midlander. Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Attached: 565675684345353.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

don't worry it also has terrible gameplay and class design and pve content and pvp content

Based

>midlander
gross

Attached: ffxiv_07282019_134125_626.png (500x520, 450K)

Seething WoW baaby detected

The money just gets funneled to other SE vanity projects and huge money sinks. FFXIV is actually pretty profitable.

Japan only cares about self-inserting as humans or making cute girls.

I plan on sticking around until at least Yorha, so this is a no brainer.

coping xiv toddler detected

They can't find people willing to work on JP MMOs

Probably because they're so ridiculously soulless, even for Nips. Eastern MMOs have all the soul of a spreadsheet

anyone have some juicy headcanon on the wither or the end dragon?

Attached: 1549973835492.png (785x847, 287K)

XIV is the most soulful final fantasy since X

>Fags in the thread screeching about different flavors of what is essentially “muh human but with weird features” again.
Just let it fucking go, it’s not that serious. Why make a big shit out of it?

Attached: B4CAE9E3-B37C-45A5-9C9E-CDA575CC44AD.png (1128x1200, 1.29M)

Ender Dragon is a milf

Because it doesn't matter how mechanically good an MMO is if the world it exists in is shit.

Does anyone know if it will work with buying a Time Card off Amazon or no?

>SE makes you make a new account for the SE store even though you already have one for XI and/or XIV
who approved this shit

same one that approved the steam version of XI
>need steam
>need play online account
>need square enix account for the play online account
>need to register ACCOUNT data to all of them

Why would anybody change from a sexy Lalafell to an ugly hag?

Attached: C4pn3L3VcAAg4tv.jpg (935x1200, 80K)

>plainsfolk
>sexy
nice try

Attached: 1542796386892.png (1200x1200, 2.41M)

>male lalas are almost identical to female lalas
>male lalas are revolting while female lalas are hot potatoes
Someone explain this

dilate

>toddlercon
Man, it's rare to find someone more disgusting than a pedo, but here we are.

clips.twitch.tv/AltruisticCourteousWatermelonDancingBaby

Fuckin' a that'll make so much money

LMAO!!!!!
And y'all dare make fun of Blizzard for offering a mount for bulk subscriptions. A mount is worth so much more than the ability to change your appearance. I fucking knew you FFXIV fags were clinging to and worshipping a dead game, desperate to get idiots to subscribe to eRP with y'all. Nice fuckin story mode; a'int worth jack shit in the long run. Y'all have nothing to do for the next 4 months. Get fucked.

this made my day

I hope we get something akin to Eureka for ShB.

Was the only saving grace of SB, and it was the best "new" content they've released in years. Felt like an old school MMO.

Attached: 1537745788493.png (771x807, 1M)

Girls are cute, boys are gross, simple as that.

Attached: 20190606131226_1.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

Why did it not work despite him clicking the button 4 times?

Congrats, you're straight.

You're also a fucking retard for asking such a simple question.

Attached: fucking what.png (411x458, 425K)

They've done mounts before

Attached: falcon-mount.png (840x537, 700K)

>free
>if you purchase
what did he mean by this

>Is the game getting less money with every new expansion?
Yes, actually. Despite being SE's most successful full game in a while, the game gets most of its profits pulled away for other projects, mostly for Nomura to just piss them away.
Outside of 7R, SE doesn't care about anything other than shitty mobile games.

Oh.

I used my free fanta to change my femlezen into femroe.

Best decision of my life.

>Moving from a giraffe to a dog

You have to stand still to use limit breaks.
He keeps moving around for whatever reason. When he finally does stand still and hit the button it's too late, LB has a cast time of around 1 second, plus an animation of around 3 seconds before the actual damage goes out.
Also when he's clicking it on his bar, he accidentally grabs the skill and drags it off, that's why he needs to go through menus to hit it. His fault for not locking his hotbars. And being a dirty skill clicker.

I would never change my character's race or gender because it feels like I am betraying them.

Why did he not have LB on his bar in the first place?

race is a social construct, adolf

It didn't look like he was moving around but I'll take your word for it. That's fucking funny, though.

Look again before he starts to panic.

Lock your hotbars people!

He did. He dragged it off because the dumbass doesn't have his hotbar locked.

>It didn't look like he was moving around
Just looked again, he was in another skill animation, not moving around, that's why it wasn't going off.

>skill keybinds feel off
>Changing them is pain in the ass

Fucking hell

If this is real and not some USA-only bullshit, I’m fucking pissed, because I already fanta’d into a Viera on day one.
I guess I could use it to change the voice since I didn’t like mine very much.

Both choices are best girls, good taste.

Ahhh okay. That's pretty rough. Also funny as fuck, though.

>clickers are doing and clearing savage and I'm not even though I parse orange
Why don't I have the motivation

What the fuck happened to the MSQs in Stormblood?

I spent the whole expansion waiting for something to happen in the story so I could tune back in and then all of a sudden it was over.

>tfw still had my Fantasia from Vet Rewards

I'd probably feel inclined to race change more often if the CC wasn't a pile of hot garbage.

Attached: 1478733352840.jpg (960x960, 156K)

>dragoon refuses to press the button
literally equally the dragoons fault

Attached: 1563760992173.jpg (398x376, 37K)

SB is legitimately the worst expansion so far, I'd rather go through ARR before again before touching that hot pile of garbage.

>There isn't that much to do
what
nigga people put 10k hours on a single character and still aren't done with things yet

>A DRIFTING TENDERRRR COME RIDE HEROES, RIDE

Attached: 1563534154946.jpg (380x368, 38K)

Because it's a lot of work for no reward so unless you really enjoy the challenge (which I've never run into anyone who legitimately 'enjoys' it, but I'm sure they exist) then there's really not much point.

>backpedal user and clicker

damn this is all takes to be a hardcore raider in FFXIV?

But trannies only live in heads, user?

>Having your hotbars unlocked.

Deserved it honestly.

Attached: C2AAE665-2F3C-4502-9D8C-F766D4FA2547.jpg (523x863, 84K)

why didn't the DRG LB instead of the MNK?

>Enjoyed doing savage Alex as a 4 man lv70 group
Some of those mechanics do not play nice with only 4 people BTW, but holy shit is it delish to pull off. Me and my group are looking forward towards doing Omega soon. It's going to be interesting to see if Hello, World even still procs correctly or horribly breaks somehow.

>not having LB keybound
nothing better than slamming that L key

Let's be real those people have AFKed a lot of those hours. But there are definitely a lot of things to do. Manderville, relics, gold saucer (chocobo racing, majong, fashion report, lord of vemillion, triple triad), HoH/PotD higher levels, treasure maps, hunts, housing (furnishing/gardening), crafting/gathering. I'm sure there's others. Just that a lot of people don't want to bother with any of that and want... I dunno, 6 months worth of savage raids to do I guess.

How is a mount better than changing you character? Its the thing on screen 100% of the time

He had it keybinded but for some retarded reason he decided to click it.

>just let my sub time runout

games fucking boring, they need to do something new. theres no reason to stick around unless you want to autistically prog savage with a shitter static for a few weeks.

but at best case thats a few weeks, you still have 2 and a half months sitting around doing nothing. every year, I resub, play the msq, stick around for a few weeks after hoping it'll be different and it never is. game has so much wasted potential.

Attached: 1467458607710.jpg (1440x1080, 117K)

Where can I subscribe to your blog?

A lot of my friends do the same thing, they can never find a reason to stay playing the game after the msq ends and their subs starts getting close to expiring.

nice blog

reddit.com/r/ffxiv/

i posted here too, feel free to upboat =)

>They made crafting even easier
>Materials have been on the marketplace for a month and farmed by gatherers for literal weeks
>Somehow shit is still selling for 2m a piece

does anyone have a base nude set that can be swapped onto other gears? small and large if possible, trying to do this using the emp's new clothes body leaves missing arm parts and always biggest chest

unless you want to raid savage, there is literally not a single reason to stick around after msq. don't know how many times this has to be repeated.

the games own director even says this. the game has no incentives to stick around, and not just resub every couple of months.

>every year, I resub, play the msq, stick around for a few weeks after hoping it'll be different and it never is. game has so much wasted potential.
Okay first off if you've done this more than twice, that's on you. It's your fault for expecting it. Second, what 'wasted potential'?

What end game do other MMOs have that this one is lacking?

Thank god. Jumped on the Au'ra train but I fucking hate their bullshit. Can't wait to go back to midlander masterrace

feel the same.

MSQ is great.

everything outside the MSQ is generic as FUCK.

>fanta to midlander

Attached: 1527324587196.gif (355x343, 1.79M)

A mount you couldn't use in the current expansion fully and if you start now you may never fully use in the last 3 expansion if anything blizzard should be offering free character changes seeing as their game tends to be so pendent on racial abilities.

Don't they destroy housing if you unsub? I don't play it but my gf does and she was bitching about it for ages when we went on holiday.

What's wrong with midlander? :(
F midlander is cute. I main healer on her anyway

Here was my old character. Can't wait to go back to her.

Attached: midlander3.png (730x943, 1.06M)

>playing a human in a fantasy game
You must be the life and soul of the party

Attached: archersmirk.png (652x624, 248K)

Man I love having a playable dress-up doll, its so tempting to use my free fanta. But my character is also way cooler than 80% of the playerbase just because he isn't female, the gender imbalance is insane

Shame you can never get this mount again

Success breeds jealousy.

Playing a human in a fantasy world > playing a fantasy character in a fantasy world > playing a human in a human world

Funny enough, I see more bunny, cat and lizard girls way more than hyur midlander females.

Exactly. Becuase those players understand that they are playing a fucking fantasy game with more to offer than just herpaderp human

Well, good news user. They said they were definitely doing long grind content like it in ShB.

It's pretty nice but I think other mounts overshadow it. It's a cute bike but anyone really wanting a bike will probably just get Fenrir on the cash shop.
The one thing I like about it is how it sprouts little submarine propellers underwater. I don't know of any other mounts with a unique swimming animation.

Lalafell Player - Soulful bro
Trashy slut rabbit player - Soulless dress up tranny

>Fenrir
No thanks

>mfw I didn't resub for shadowbringers and just let my house fall in one of the housing launch wards in a primo spot because there are no east coast servers to give me less than 90 ping and the game devolves into the always the same shit in the end, dealing with shitters.

Attached: 1557681636382.jpg (184x173, 7K)

Why do people like you get so triggered by someone playing a human character? Running into a midlander male is surprisingly pretty rare, so I'm not sure where you get off acting like they're the normal, boring pick. Most of the other ones are just humans with bunny ears or cat ears or scales anyways, it's not like you're doing something really unique there champ

>anyone really wanting a bike will probably just get Fenrir on the cash shop
Cash shop niggers should be gassed

Only furries and trannies play this game. Prove otherwise.

I'm not a furry or a tranny

Wrong, look behind you :)

It’s actually a biological one, trackable through haplogroups and essentially forms the basis for genetic sequencing. It’s cute you still believe that, though, sweetie!

Femlala player - Absolutely based chad

Those are hatefacts

I just got my first mount - a unicorn, but I can't use it??

Ffxiv is extremely bland, it's made to appeal to people who play second life pretty much

Generic bland pretty people, with feminine men and females that are pretty but with zero character at all.

I was gonna say I don't get why people play it but it's the same kind of people who actually do play second life. There is no fucking character at all in this games characters, this is one thing wow did well.

Attached: ffxiv sl2m.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

How does one distinguish hatefacts from otherfacts?

Wait those gloves can be dyeable?

>there isn't much to do so do everything twice
Do you seriously not have a life? Surely you have better things to do or other games to play

I really like that cat.

>clicker
i know it's 2.5GCD but holy shit

He is fucking with you, dumbass.

JP Femlala player - God at the game

It's monk so less than 2s GCD

Sadly this is pretty much true, every other mmorpg has amazingly varied character designs but ffxiv is pretty much just all pretty people like a collection of catalogue models.

This is one of the reasons it will never really blow up, it's always going to do well with a specific group of players that like that but that's it. 14 players don't really understand that.

Attached: wow races.jpg (1024x526, 95K)

are they fighting in some garry's mod flatgras map or something?

Attached: tera races.jpg (1600x900, 282K)

I agree, i am a trial player(started a few days ago) and i felt pretty bad that i can't make a chad Grandpa or a middle-aged adventurer.

These are all have that second life marketplace character look, repulsive and bland

gw2

Attached: gw2 races.jpg (1280x720, 254K)

>playing final fantasy gayteen in the year of our lord twenty nineteen

literally kys famalamadingdong

Attached: Gtjared+leto+_191c79f442083fa33abb5ecd45469787.jpg (379x364, 20K)

These could literally be ffxiv characters.

seems i’m not the only one who falls for bait, then huehuehue

also you suck cock lel

Attached: 1531793376252.png (500x486, 412K)

XIV isn’t mechanically good though

No idea but the weeb city was great

Attached: f15f983bfcd6abeea607a8d7b779a25f.jpg (1500x1944, 654K)

The sooner Stormblood is collectively forgotten about the better

ff14 is made to appeal to the Instagram generation, every race is generically pretty and none of them have any character at all.

It literally does have more in common with second life than any other mmorpg, at least in terms of character designs.

Attached: square enix makes halo.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>every race is pretty
femroe exist lmao

Hey wowplayers, Asmongolds streaming! Go give him more of your parents money!

Attached: 1540011370998.jpg (983x1013, 247K)

You know what I'm saying though, they are appealing to a kind of player who just wants to live in this bland world where everyone is a pretty Instagram model. They are so afraid to make characters that look weird, because everyone has to be pretty.

I didn't think of it before but it literally is second life art style, that is the art direction of this game.

>all these butthurt discord trannies mad because WoW has absolutely 0 content so they have to shit on the MMO with the highest subcount and 100s of hours of content

Attached: second life2.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

I never realized it before but I can't stop laughing while looking at second life pictures, ffxiv = second life 2 lmao

Attached: second life 4.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Attached: second life 6.jpg (800x752, 152K)

Attached: second life 7.jpg (640x480, 76K)

I'm already happy with how my character looks and I can't imagine ever wanting to change it. What possible use could I have for this?

Attached: 1564631686673.jpg (1023x724, 598K)

Fuck you just made me want to quit this game

I still can't fathom how anyone can put more than like 300 hours into a single game

>Not playing Lala

Look at these insecure fags AHAHAHHA

This is how I treat all lalas I come across ;^)

Attached: 03194006780.gif (456x192, 3.51M)

best thing about that game is the big tiddies, blade and soul too.

I get it, some of you do it for the epic lulz xD.

But a lot of you are pedos so fuck off

Attached: 9292726.jpg (1500x1000, 492K)

There are old man faces for male Highlanders, theres an old man face for male Miqo'te too

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Out of all the default race gear. Lalafell have the best one. Next is female hyur

>Lalafell have the best one
pffff

Attached: 1563854817456.jpg (1148x1600, 290K)

Cunnyposters are pretty based though, not gonna lie.

Attached: 1559333486957_0.jpg (719x626, 72K)

Your girlfriend is a loser if she gives a shit about losing some virtual house she's not even using.

Yeah. They do. Go away OwOfag

Not even a WoW player or fan but everyone on Yea Forums knows the best WoW content creator is Madseasonshow

>copy/pasted fran
Wow very impressive

been absent from the game since 2017 as a level 61 paladin stuck at the dragon bridge battle right before heavensward content. honestly going back in any time soon would be relearning the game, but fuck making a new character to redo all tat shit just to that point for a refresher, base 2.0 sucks

I don't get what difference does it make
Do you think people playing slutty pixelated characters and taking part in rp from the start are awesome and healthy people in real life? lmao

Attached: 1540276499239.jpg (479x486, 80K)

Skill culling in the past two expansions mean that a 61 PLD would likely have a good amount less skills than they did when you last played. It likely wouldn't take you a dungeon run or two to get the hang of it again.

>61
51*
holy shit triazolam-addled brain

Because Japan likes catgirls and furries are degenerates

Whatever someone is in real life doesn't matter when you're playing a game for escapism.

Attached: 1418568259002.png (500x500, 292K)

>game panders to furries on an unbelievable level
>cant be barefoot though, despite having a monk class

Fuck this game and fuck anyone who plays it

It attracts EXACTLY the same type of failed recluses too. Single women in their late 30s, boomers living on unskilled labour wage. young people playing this games will turn out like this

youtube.com/watch?v=XQkYBbM9YyM

Ive got a second character I mainly use for extra storage, and used to use it for double event rewards back when they were still sellable on the MB.

Stay mad. Or as the kids say, HOES MAD

Attached: ezgif-5-4bf011465676.gif (561x567, 3.16M)

I dont see why he's so popular he looks like his mom shit him out in a dumpster and left him there for a couple of days to feed on trash. Why he looks relatively deformed.

That's Fran with her hair down, bruv

nobody cares, tranny, go to vg

I play(ed) lalafell cause it's cool to fight big enemies as a little hobbit in all video games, but the community of this game is too putrid for me. you being a good example ("people do things for 2 reasons or less, acording to my degenerate mind who thinks everyone is as trash as me, that is")

The FF11 races had a lot more charm to them, but they've been 'pretty washed' of character in 14 to just be 'attractive shiny human with head ornament'
Notice how the Elvaan have distinct, strange, unhumanly proportions with the unusual necks, that have a free flowing body poster
The Tarutaru and Mithra had far more actual animalistic features, especially noses, modelled into the face, the eyes of mithra are noticeably more cat-shaped
The galka largely came out okay, besides making them far less round in favour of body builder muscular
All the choices of hair styles don't look like they have 4kg of hairspray like in 14, instead match the low fantasy tribal cut look

Attached: finalfantasyxi.jpg (385x270, 117K)

W-Why don't you make me, user? >/////

Attached: 1535515666377.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

I miss Mithra and Tarutaru so much.

Attached: 1562034217074.jpg (1052x1052, 249K)

Hello?

Attached: 39409204.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Why is this guy samefagging so hard

>This thread
Okay jannie, just nuke us now, we're reaching /vg/ levels of bad

blizzard brain worms

>Start XIV
>MSQ is really sloggy and boring
>48 and almost finished with the Snowland zone
>All my friends quit after 2 weeks and they say first raid tier is a fucking joke

Ohonono

How close am I to Heavensward? And why are all my friends quitting? is raid that easy atm?

Excellent

I met a couple of miqotes that would afk on limsa lominsa during my entire 30 day free sub and they had instagrams for their characters that were updated daily
no matter what hardships I face in life I always use this example to remind me that there are people suffering from much worse in life

Everyone has OP gear by now, so all Crystal Tower runs are a breeze since you'll be skipping most of the mechanics.
>judging a game by the content from 3 years ago

I'm talking about the newest raid (o4s? e4s? idk the exact name)
Apparently my friends all say the new tier is too easy and raid is a joke

Also how much quest do I have left after the snow land

>They make 90% of their game absolute shit with every update and it's the player's fault for expecting something worthwhile

This
And sitting there wasting my time waiting for the stars to align and get that one pull where somehow no one dies right before the dps checks isn’t worth it just for that gear you struggled to get to become worthless In 4 weeks, because your shitter static took nearly 3 months to clear the fucking tier.
Debating just paying for an ultima clear. Can’t unsub or I’ll lose my house. The only thing I care about anymore

And what do you play? Female miqo’te? You don’t have to answer we already know

>Can’t unsub or I’ll lose my house. The only thing I care about anymore
Fucking lol,

I don't understand why anyone would play an MMO expecting the ultimate challenge. There's fighting games, there's strategy games, there's FPS and MOBA shit where you're actually pitted against other players who can give you a proper challenge. Surely these would be better choices?

>ARR
>90% of the game
20% at best.

Your friends are retarded for quitting before Savage was even released. I know you're just making this shit up by the way.

Anyone who pretends the lalafel community isn't full of pedos is, in fact, a pedo. Go jerk of to some 1000 year old depiction of a 8 year-old child, lolifucker.

Attached: EAtSCGhW4AARdkq.jpg (600x326, 24K)

Yesterday at 5:51 AM
not worth playing honesty
Yesterday at 5:51 AM
raid cycles too easy, wow refugee flood, chinese ddos
Yesterday at 5:52 AM
e4s took less then a day
Yesterday at 5:53 AM
unless they remake alexander ultimate or something

This has been a thing since ARR was released.

I swear to God, the fantasia sounds like something exactly out of some gender-bender hardcore rape doujin. "The Warrior of Light is Now a Cute Bunny Girl?" or something like that....

>I want difficult content
>>leaves before the savage raids and the first alliance raid is released
Get better friends.

Everything in HW and SB are pure faceroll too.

Anyone who makes baseless accusations of pedo are pedos.

okay

Have you ever been discriminated against due to the job you play?

they have omega weapons though

Low effort/energy. SAD

Attached: EA17rtjXoAAEh91.jpg (1024x772, 90K)

Seems like AST is out cold, only 1 group didn't run 2 melee so far. NIN groups are coming in but they took an extra day longer on average.

Attached: E4S so far.png (281x462, 14K)

Damn SAM is even deeper in the shed than NIN.
>That MCH count
I thought one of the world firsts was with a MCH?

People are supposed to unsub though, the director literally said it himself

H-How did you know, user?

Attached: 1563990225086.jpg (798x1024, 111K)

I tried to join an Innocence Extreme party in PF but they had removed BLM as applicable DPS

So? I've tried to join parties that excluded WHMs without any being in the group.

Yes
I main BLU

>eden savage too easy cleared in a day
Remember how Gordias fucked up the raid scene so bad we can still feel its effects to this day?

Attached: ffxiv_08012019_000402_234.png (1600x914, 1.5M)

Is crit still king? I think i actually have more dh than crit on my red mage right now would i see a big difference of i redo my gear to emphasize crit?

Maybe you're thinking of DNC, the first clear with MCH was 30th iirc by a crystal static.

>groups up for everything except E2S
YOU CANT LEAVE ME WITH THE SHITTERS ITS ONLY DAY 3 IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF "CLEAR PARTIES, PLEASE HAVE SEEN ENRAGE" WHO CANT EVEN SEE PAST SECOND FLARES IM SO MAD FUCK LEGENDS FUCK ULTIMATE LEGENDS FUCK MENTORS

Attached: 1563568775869.jpg (3960x3550, 1.07M)

>can tell how terrible a thread is just by scrolling through and noting the concentration of laughing reaction-images in it

Attached: 1556294942380.jpg (902x960, 86K)

>Tfw you secretly hope for a situation where you have to use healer LB3 because it looks cool as fuck

Attached: 1534219654748.png (657x527, 13K)

Yeah that's probably it, my bad.

does more laughing images equal bad or good

Not based.

Attached: 1535557697200.jpg (1130x1080, 149K)

ikr! midlanders are just so cute! ^o^

Attached: ffxiv_07162019_190157_896.png (1080x1920, 2.15M)

this

Attached: 1552814581445.png (662x677, 385K)

Should I fantasia to a old man Elezen from an old man Hyur?

bad, it means somebody's trying entirely too hard to be a smug chode

I'm gonna level a PLD after being a SMN, any tips for a new tank?

The animation lock for Healer LB3 is annoying though.

>[[[goldberg]]]

Attached: ffxiv.jpg (1917x2133, 471K)

old man Elezens are kino. Old man highlanders are good too, but old man midlanders are shit

I play catboy because they're my height

Who are you kidding? The whole "clear quick or get stuck with shitters" thing is a tired meme, it ain't even true, day 1 was full of shitters.

Uglyfag detected, FYI. No ones wants to be ugly, you being ugly doesnt = character.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen an old man midlander, just Highlanders.

I really wish there were more scar options and that the bancho outfit had won the last community design contest.

Anyone drop your main because the job wasn't doing well?

Gonna use my free bottle on becoming a bun. Happy with everything but the eye color. To be more accurate, on the fence about it. I like the color but was trying to make a Bun that was lore-friendlyish but there's not much references outside of the Vii village which is on the first so they don't count.

Current character is a female Roe/Hellsguard if it matters.

Attached: bun_preview.png (428x468, 354K)

>Blind prog, have seen at least a video.

Attached: 1513891386101.png (450x393, 173K)

I hope you won't miss wearing hats.

that is an insanely low bar user.

Why is BRD so popular?

Ya that was one of reason why I didn't switch to bun immediately. Besides glasses, is alot of tiara/non-top-of-head wearing items wearable?

It definitely was but the endgame hasn't changed at all so if you're someone that's really only in it for the story rather than the weekly raid/tome grind you're pretty much done until October.

Pretty much anything that doesn't actually cover the top of the head is wearable.

Yeah, but it's still pretty limiting imo

I'm still enjoying leveling my jobs to 80 and doing the role quests

How disgusting but at least you arent ruining elezens anymore

Attached: 1541472772819.jpg (575x503, 67K)

>fresh learning party, please know mechs

>Normal Titania
>Guy says hes been stuck on that fight for 2 days.
How?

The dps check on normal Titania sucks fucking ass. Honestly its the hardest of the normals.

>monks can't even lb properly
This is the world you wanted

Attached: where's trick.jpg (899x674, 124K)

No idea. Even if they're a really shitty healer there should've been a group that could carry.

Believe me I'm an armor fag on women. Anywhere from boob plate to autistic realism, but wearing helms is one of my big things. Not having top or full head covering things does hurt but Hellgsuard shoulders just look terrible period.

Besides that, y'alls thoughts on the eye color? Even if no particular view or meh, I'll take that as support for keeping it.

>clicker
>non-legacy controls
>not locking hotbars
>other melee dps doesn't do his limit despite people screaming for LB3 when the other person isn't doing it
Deserved to wipe.

Sounds like you want a female highlander if you don't like female roegadyn

You guys should really save doomposting pics from your Normal Titania escapades.

Attached: ffxiv_07312019_170204_646.png (1920x1080, 3.65M)

What do femsgard shoulders look like? I'm considering changing to one because they make my pp hard

Another one for the chinless fetal alcohol syndrome army?
You'll be just like all the other trannies that swarm to that face exclusively, just like all the trannies that love face 1 fem Au Ra

Attached: Typicalfaceoner.jpg (1883x777, 174K)

People are giving him shit for being a clicker but I literally only click LB, I don't have it on a hotkey because it doesn't need to be on one.

I thought "netflix healer" was a joke

Attached: netflix healer.jpg (323x751, 115K)

When did you first realize you were a parsetranny user?

This shitty wild west town is turning me into a cutscene skipper.

Attached: 1433549657178.jpg (372x260, 21K)

Same.

>head tilted down = no chin

Attached: matter and conciousness.png (284x355, 161K)

I don’t keep LB on a key because I’m afraid of accidentally clicking it someday and wasting it.

It's fine to skip some.

Their posture's a bit stiff when moving since they're still roegadyn but I've never noticed any huge problem with female roe shoulders

Ah, do you suggestions for other faces? I actually avoided looking at what everyone else was doing and landed on that one.

one day i accidentally hit blue instead of my usual grey
that's what i get for not tabbing out mid fight and paying attention

Attached: 1563159633223.jpg (1020x689, 72K)

>clicker
There's absolutely no reason to waste a key on LB considering the frequency you use it.
He should've had it hotkey'd on a unused key but there's no real issue about clicking it if you aren't retarded and hardcore raid with your keys unlocked.

>I resub, play the msq, stick around for a few weeks
Literally the way the game is designed from the mouth of Yoshida himself. As long as people come back for patches/expansions everything's going as intended.

Very stiff in most of their animations. Remember head-and-chest armors from ARR? they kind of look like they're moving like that all the time.

are there any macros for the new crafter book shit

Cute armpit.

Fuck WoW, but
>no good pvp
>game is mostly a singleplayer rpg
>you occasionally queue with complete strangers who you dont have any social interaction with
>will never see them again
>invisible walls
I cant believe I spent as much time as I did on this game. Yoshi mentioned the possibility of world pvp and never touched the idea ever again.
I think I'll stick to OSRS

Attached: 1564471702973.jpg (639x815, 145K)

Why the fuck would I want to become a Viera when I can be small and stepped on by one?

Literally all of them are good except for that horrific face one.
Face 3 is good if you're looking to make a younger looking Viera, 2 and 4 are great for a more mature look. Just mess with the character creator and avoid using the fattest lip options.

1 is the most generic option you could possibly pick on top of it having fetal alcohol syndrome and weird as fuck spaced out eyes.

You could be a Roe and have like three of them step on you.

Finally you understand.

Attached: 1556572909362.jpg (2762x849, 244K)

Your kind are no longer welcome on Yea Forums.

I like xiv’s pvp.

>When retards keep saying "I've done EX so many times I've forgotten normal!"
That means you're bad, faggot.

I always took the weird eyes as a viera characteristic thing/not-human race trait. Otherwise I'll play with what you recommended and see how I like it.

Thank you user, I hope you find the love of your life soon.

You're interrupted during the Black Rose, Zenos revival investigation with the ShB storyline. I can understand your question since HW felt more complete as it completely finished all it's story arcs

>some guy in FC admits he clicks for raids
>another dude goes off on him and tells him clicking is mathematically inferior or some shit
>set up a separate hud layout and set it up and try clicking for myself
>smack the dummy for a few minutes as a MCH
>queue for Eden: Ressurection
>don't notice of an impairment to my performance
so what's the problem? It takes some getting used to but its honestly fine

Attached: 1552846444297.jpg (500x661, 38K)

>Free retainers, bypassing daily/weekly caps

This doesnt happen anymore.
All shit is unique and untradeable, not able to place in a FC chest and more.

Youre a fucking dumbass.

Who cares just play with a controller it's the vastly superior option anyway

Cute girls are always allowed.

Attached: 1562253989673.png (655x1164, 505K)

>crafting macros
>please play the game for me
what an absolute brainlet

>vastly superior
lmao, the superior option is playing with whatever is the most comfortable for you

Attached: 1535749854256.png (1536x1536, 574K)

I'll go one better.
My FC leader plays XIV with hotbar still 1234567890-=

He doesnt like pressing more than maybe 6 buttons because it "hurts his hand"

There's no big difference. It's just easier on you, but I'm still 95th percentile and click a few skills with long cooldowns.

Oh hey another static where people don't read strategies that are posted hours ahead of time on Discord, are late for the raid and struggle to control their character after years of playing.
I'm so fucking surprised.
Well, not that surprised.

Post more cute roes

subs are dropping

Attached: FM9gLgg.png (629x577, 43K)

He means that if you want 2 jobs fully geared in capped tomestone gear or capped raid gear you'd need two characters.

By not having genderlocked races.

Attached: 8FwHlnVx_o.png (1080x1920, 3.26M)

Attached: ffxiv_07312019_234441_736.png (1600x914, 1.26M)

Can you at least tell me if I'm doing it reasonably close? I can get 100% quality with 8k starting with a non-specialist.

What's stopping you from gearing up other jobs when you're done with one?

someone gotta have a Reuse macro i can't seem to finish with enough CP

>subs still up 90% from the beginning of the year
I-it s dropping guise...

>4 month data collection vs 1 month data collection.

>day 3
>buhhhh read the guide
incel

>"Dude relax, it's only a game"

Attached: 1556730437763.jpg (447x557, 90K)

Like I said, tomestone and raid gear caps. You have a cap on phantasmagoria tomestones and raid drops from normal and savage Eden.

You have to be done with one. At least in top-end gear.

I played this when it came out. How does it differ now? I only got to around 35. The quests were brain dead easy, like worse than any other mmo i've ever played. I don't think I lost more than 25% of my health at the time and quests were completed with minimal effort. Also it was very story heavy and I didn't care at all about it so I skipped it, only the main missions would have me running around the world just to talk to people. Is it any better?

Where did I say anything about guides? Dilate.

>he doesn't keep items on him to harass low-level players over their race with
>he doesn't look for sprouts in the main three plazas and trade them a fish if they're miqo'te, a jar of honey if they're roegadyn, a popoto if they're a lalafell, or a carrot if they're viera

Attached: 1553594500411.jpg (418x430, 32K)

Copy that.

Fuck off this game isn't for you. Go play mario

>a jar of honey if they're roegadyn

Attached: 1559442001135.png (620x891, 741K)

>Also it was very story heavy and I didn't care at all about it
Its not any better. Even more story since you left

Its not any different at all.

FF always needs weird names for everything. Dungeons are guildhests, repeat quests are levequests, and so on.

Roegadyn have bear noses

I always keep mashed popotos with me to bully lalas.

Attached: 1490040655193.jpg (200x200, 38K)

Epperson did nothing wrong.

what the hell is up with that neck?

Did you ever buy a mogstation outfit just for one piece from the set? I did once and i don't regret it

I bought Gosetsu's outfit for his jingasa, the SAM artifact one at 70 is too overdesigned.

Frequently, yes. I would have bought the new hingan detective set it females could wear it too

I want to buy the new one for the leggings.

I did the eternal bond for the chocobo and dress

>viera
>sexy
????
they LITERALLY look like IRL trannies dude
Christ

>hingan detective
?

>unlocked hotbar wipes the fucking group at 1%

Attached: 1538778662606.jpg (1000x893, 83K)

Guildhests and dungeons are completely separate things. Guildhests are more like quick group scenarios than actual dungeons, and they haven't added any more to the game since 2.0.

Bought the witch set for the gloves. There’s a severe lack of good long gloves in this game.

Viera have dumb faces but they don't look like trannies. You need to get off Yea Forums for a while when everything looks like a tranny to you.

I bought the Far Eastern attire, and nowadays I'm using the feet and legs on my DNC more than I'm using the dress.

>fireglass leather vests selling for 10 mil on marketboard
>say in shout chat: "Selling Fireglass Vest for 20 mil, cheaper than MB"
>someone shouts back "No way dude the MB is way cheaper at 10 mil"
>get pissed off and call him a lieing troll
>less than a minute later people have bought 3 of my vests off the market board

Attached: 1557283041166.png (219x423, 150K)

I know, right? There's better choices.

Attached: EA6LuoDWkAA7zEO.jfif.jpg (1920x1027, 207K)

want to try tank, whats the most fun?

Attached: 22656279_1441254479328550_1878780385_n.png (256x256, 56K)

>hear how good the Shadowbringers story is
>my face
It's good for FFXIV standards, but I am in the middle of playing through Lost Odyssey too, and that is much better written.

Attached: 1513172819529.png (1080x854, 723K)

well done fellow merchant

Attached: lalafell.png (863x1079, 1010K)

You now manually remember all the viscous secretions people used to give you when you were a sprout

Attached: 1528406008251.png (619x453, 46K)

>Giving a shit about a worthless virtual currency

They really don't no matter how hard you try to push that they do. Unless you want to seriously argue that actual rabbits are trannies.

Attached: 1547637706855.png (485x443, 410K)

G N B
N
B

Also Paladin, but really the only one I find boring now is Warrior

>tall
>muscular
>99% of the time dressed up as a male porn addicts parody of a woman

Shadowbringers is good for Final Fantasy standards period.

Yeah no kidding. ShB is just a zombie apocalypse with Loki as the villain.

this image makes resetera trannies seethe

Attached: 1563013756928.jpg (723x1023, 123K)

>Base game purchase
>Have to pay extra to access servers
>Have to pay extra to change servers
>Have to pay extra to edit character
>Timewalled content for a monthly subscription
>Gameplay isn't even halfway decent across the genre
>Constant maintenance that is on the player's paid time
is there a more cucked playerbase than the MMOfags? What a fucking joke, holy shit. All of that and nevermind that it's a fucking WoW clone, MADE BY SQUARE-ENIX. Holy shit what an embarrassment.
You retards need to sort yourselves out.
Have some fucking standards or something, Goddamn. Less than human, I swear. You'd have to be Japanese to have less of a soul.

Attached: 38B2D5A5-B6FA-4D41-B3AD-5B859D3C74F5.jpg (600x300, 36K)

Only three reasons I would ever start a second character.
1. Lost my account.
2. Want to do the entire story again.
3. Move to a new server but don't want to pay fees.

>dark-skinned miqo'te will never give me a high-quality Chub, /pose, /puckerup and then run off for the first time in Gridania's plaza ever again
I'll never forget you you chocolate slut.

Attached: 1555055756378.jpg (351x351, 22K)

Quit pushing the issue before you make a fool of yourself.

Attached: 1552784535935.jpg (570x587, 79K)

You forgot
>have to pay extra for inventory space

And you can't even craft from that extra inventory space you have to pay real money for.

Attached: 1564280705730.png (507x500, 183K)

>Have to pay extra to change servers
>Have to pay extra to edit character
what mmos have ever let you do this completely free

Gosetsu’s for his pants
The schoolboy’s for the shoes
Tempted to get Aymeric’s for the hair

Attached: ff14 creates a new race.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

The Far Eastern Officer's Uniform
I wasn't even close to the name, and it's not even new

Attached: ae72ce283f42f1700d7f945a0a198a4edcee154a.jpg (800x600, 232K)

>playing a lalafell
>people keep hugging and patting me

Bros...

Attached: 1559304691930.png (800x600, 121K)

It's an absolute crime that Gosetsu's pants are the only true hakama in this entire game

>Lalafell turned into Viera
They know what the superior race is

I'm just trying to be a sensibly dressed rabbit.

Attached: pcnt.jpg (956x1699, 502K)

>And you can't even craft from that extra inventory space you have to pay real money for.
That really annoys me. If you're standing next to a bell you should be able to craft from your retainer's inventories

You're an adorable little spud, user, they'll never suspect when you sink a knife into their backs.

skipped every single quest in post ARR
give me tl;dr right now or else

Attached: 1560377781111.png (1833x953, 1.17M)

>thick eyebrows

Attached: 1549070474851.jpg (158x223, 20K)

>be in casual static
>everyone late
>create whatever strategy on the run
>have fun for the night despite not even reaching E1S enrage
you're just playing it wrong user

Attached: 17456884423.png (1194x546, 831K)

Today I spent 7 hours in Chaos PF trying to clear E1S. I seen post adds and second orb phase once. ONCE. Meanwhile there is tons of E2S parties, 2 E3S parties they still trying to clear post second tsunami and onfe E4S party. E4S fucking pug party. HOW? Was it mistake to not clear E1S in first day when the Iron was hot?
>some E1S "clear enrage" party was in PF for 6 hours

Attached: 1542614957105.jpg (640x448, 92K)

I'd rather have a """free""" name change desu.

you help trannies get orange with BV, has a strong damage mitigation skill, mobile so dps is always up, proc heavy based rotation, and cause it’s the homosexual class

Find a static and/or an FC dude. Of course it's a fucking single player experience if you're just playing by yourself, dumb shit.

this picture represents you actually

Attached: 1556273839363.png (720x804, 173K)

There is nothing wrong with being a clicker

But what if I want to change my name?

Thick shoelaces, too.

>prince outfit is male only
How the fuck am I supposed to live out my yuri fantasies now?

Attached: 9eb5f8e4e8ce76b1b4bffbec50533a52e88f56ab.jpg (800x600, 166K)

Yeah it sucks all the in game Hakama are skirts, there’s also the Tengu Hakama from PvP that are pants but they aren’t the baggy kind.

jewish tricks

Attached: 1550816686989.gif (132x140, 58K)

I played through ARR and really enjoyed the story, so you missed out kiddo. It was thoughtful and kept you engaged, unlike Heavensward.. fuck me that story is a slog, just skip that shid.. "Muh dragons, muh eye, muh Game of Thrones, muh quest objectives".. Don't know how Stormblood is but I'm looking forward to it.

It makes my penis seethe

Attached: 1560893779111.jpg (1085x1600, 253K)

You'll just have to live them out except as a male and instead of a strap-on or bumping donuts you penetrate her with your penis.

wrong
this picture represent all those people wasting their time on all those fetch quests or "hard" mode trials in current state of the game
time to have fun in havensward

Attached: D0J1RveWsAAoQP2.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

I also forgot expansion.
Lmao, paying for the same fucking game x4 so you can access the same exact gameplay loop in reskinned areas with a new "plot".
Runescape (2), IIRC.
Full-blown character edits may have been P2P when it was finally introduced, I can't remember exactly.
Other than that basic edits (Hair, clothing, etc...) were done with ingame currency and dirt cheap unless you were a Lv. 3 Hobo.
There is absolutely zero fucking reason to be charging money for this shit, especially $10+. It's a scam and (((they))) aren't even trying to pretend otherwise.
It's like walking into a foreigner's convenience store and he tells you there's a $3 minimum for charge cards even though you just pumped $20 of gas.
It would be a completely different story if the gameplay for WoW and its clones was even trying to be good, but it's not even trying to be anything but a blatant offshoot of some lazy ass gameplay designed close to two decades ago.
I genuinely cannot comprehend how many hoops are required for people to willingly shell out shekels to these faggot corporations and their creatively bankrupt "video games".
Truly baffling.

I joined casual 7/8 FC group for E1S. They were cute wowrefugees/casuals. Their tanks didn't know how to do tank swap and interrupt spell.

Attached: DsSUvSbU0AAnX4e.jpg (548x630, 81K)

How are you holding up, pugbros?

Attached: 1514736866261.png (401x600, 478K)

>wowrefugees
>didn't know how to do tank swap and interrupt spell.
doubt

Attached: 1536662519740.png (551x491, 261K)

>tfw took advantage of this deal and am now considering changing from tan fem highlander with max tits to pale flat chested au ra
No I'm not a tranny, my tastes in women just seem to have done a complete 180 recently.

That sounds like bullshit, but some people are retarded and really don’t care about gil.

>Other than that basic edits (Hair, clothing, etc...) were done with ingame currency and dirt cheap unless you were a Lv. 3 Hobo.
You can change your hair, tattoos, eyebrows and other things in FFXIV at the cosmetician as well. Just not race, height and other sliders.

That's because you're a casual and probably shouldn't be here

Fairy tale princess attire for the tiara

By skipping this tier. See you in the Lobby of Eden.

Levelling a tank for the first time, trying to do as many trials and raids as I can but I haven't seen any bosses that have required a swap yet. In WoW almost every single boss requires swapping in raids
Does it start happening once you get into higher level content?

Probably boomer casuals. They used term "kick spell". As I remember this is how Rogue from WoW interrupt casts.

how can you fucking post this in an MMO thread you fucking niggerlover

If only. Had a healer in a dungeon run let us get wiped while he was watching The Boys

yeah just what we need more of, trannies

Also while you can’t change servers for free, you can visit other servers free of charge and do any kind of content with anyone on the datacenter.

A lot of stupid shit, a bit of kino shit. I'm going into Heavensward and still don't really understand why the big papa dragon takes your blessing of light away then proceeds to follow you around as some spyro reject.

Yes we get it you're seething furfags, fuck off

based

Attached: 1550061348425.jpg (923x1092, 143K)

>Just not race, height and other sliders.
why not tho

He seals your blessing because he wants to see that you can actually kick ass and take names without relying on the Blessing of Light as a crutch.

>skips ARR quests
the impact of most of the best scenes in the game will now be greatly lost on you, sorry bro

How's your prog going?
Got to about 50% on e3s today.

EX trials

name one scene

>tfw no casual boomer static to have fun with

>XIV is the most soulful final fantasy since X
>Reuses every asset from other FF such as XI
>Plot points directly stolen from XI
Lmaoing @ u

then their tanks didn't tank any meaningful content in wow
tank swapping is a central part of like 80% of raid encounters. the ones that don't do it usually don't do it as a gimmick.

kick is the rogue variant but the term has been used generally since vanilla
i've always called them interrupts though

Because they make good money off people who keep changing races.

more like it makes the irish seethe, they're the ones who were hit by the potato famine

>Loki
want me to know how I know you don't play this game?

Learn to speak English because he tells you exactly why.
>Hmph. Trickery is they shield. This frail, ignoble creature is not gifted, but chosen...
>Heh heh heh. Mayhap thou thinkest me an oathbreaker?
>Thou art mistaken. If thou comest to harm, it shall be by another's hand, not mine.
>I did but strip thee of thy mistress's feeble blessing.
>Thou didst profit much by Her grace, but no more.
>The convenant binds me to thee. I shall watch... listen... and wait.

I honestly don't understand how so many fucking people totally lack any kind of reading comprehension. Holy shit.

yes

I have ten characters across eight servers on five data centers, all of which reached level 50 or beyond just to buy the car before the vendor disappeared at the end of the event. Because options.

Attached: kansu.jpg (3600x2700, 2.58M)

the question is why would you have just one extra character.
In my glory days I used to have 3 or 4 extras in WoW.

>Not a single male character
Tranny.

this isn't wow

must be the work of a witch

How much of the end game in ffxiv can be pugged?

Attached: 1535263849446.jpg (345x458, 28K)

Attached: 7297f89fea4ea3e133809eece669e288f7f1d8cd.jpg (1024x576, 222K)

I'm not seeing any info on that deal anywhere. Source?

All of it except Ultimate

Already played a couple of male characters back in WoW. They turned out to be less entertaining than the other 119 female characters.

You can play every class on a single character, and get bonuses for doing so.

BASED

Attached: 1506850136828m1.jpg (741x1024, 63K)

Pretty sad that all but one of the things you mentioned are just stupid weekly logout time gating shit.

it doesn't matter in ff14 because the gcd is long enough that you have time to click reliably
in wow it matters since the gcd is much shorter and reduced by a stat you naturally get lots of (haste)

Almost everything if you're very patient and very lucky

>One static of 8 members
>Core Static X
>8 teams of 7 other players, possibly a few alts in there, for a total of 56 unique players
>8 teams such as Team A, B, C, D, etc
>One member of X joins Team A
>they clear and give X man all the chests
>Team B has another X member
>gives him all the chests
>repeat for all X members
>do this for Eden, voidwalker, levi, titan
>static X is BiS at the end of the week
Fuck this new gay loot system

Attached: genious6.jpg (1420x946, 57K)

You can justify it all you want. You'll never become female.

>What is white auracite
>Why is Lady Iceheart important
>Learning from Ramuh not all Primals are angry fuckwads
>Learning through Shiva and Odin that primals can be summoned through people as a catalyst either through faith of the former or through possession in the case of the latter
>Crystal Tower in general
>Being able to use the Echo to transfer bodies during leadup to Leviathan
>fucking COIL

Everything in theory outside ultimates.
But damn E4S? I have no idea if you can pug this in US/EU.Looks much harder than Hello World

I'm not going to stop and parse every line of ye olde english to make sure I know the exact meaning because it's safe to assume it doesn't matter 99% of the time, especially when every other character in the damn game has some kind of dialect that makes it a chore to read and loves to make you suffer through way more pointless chatter than necessary.

manlytears is that you?

Has Eppy killed himself yet?

You can presume all you want. Wasn't trying to.

What a riveting conversation.

Who would even need this? You get a free one already by simply playing.

on Primal some crazy PF bastards got to Golden Bahamut on UCoB, dude had the PF post up for an entire week

yeah, i know it all because i just read the post ARR synopsis

Attached: psQ1Tbr.jpg (707x1024, 370K)

>I'm not going to stop and parse every line of ye olde english to make sure I know the exact meaning because it's safe to assume it doesn't matter 99% of the time
Oh yeah I'm sure it was totally just because you didn't feel like it because it's not important when a dragon god is talking about why he took away your divine blessing. That's besides the fact that you shouldn't have to fucking sit there and analyze the words anyway you god damn illiterate monkey.

everything except ultimate but i can guarantee pugging the last 2 parts of savage will be a miserable experience

lots of build up to Heavensward, hearing that HW is great is one thing, actually seeing it build up to it makes it even better
all of this
>Being able to use the Echo to transfer bodies during the leadup to Leviathan
the amount of inept fuckwits who thought this was a massive ass pull in Stormblood was incredible
>Crystal Tower in general
honestly if you didn't do Crystal Tower, scenes near the end of the game will have way less impact

This is SMN clicker clearing E2S with pugs
>youtube.com/watch?v=0dUdxxgMy1w
SMN has pretty high CPM now

Maybe it's for a player who used their free one up already and knows they'll be playing at least 60 more days anyway.

What kind of weird porno is going on in that picture?

So retards then.

Sounds like a personal problem.

dont know what the fuck a fantasia is. Are they giving out a free copy of the disney movie? Does disney know about this?

Serious love.

JP has pug clears for ultimates. But at this point your pug is more like "pug static".

i-is coil important? I slept on it but I've done everything else

>min-height keeper of the moon miqo'te girl in world of darkness
>/pet them
>targets me and /happy
AHHHH MY FUCKING HEART CAN'T TAKE IT

Attached: 1549376279963.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>is facing Bahamut and finding out what happened to Louisoix important?

Attached: 1546149674762.png (232x262, 136K)

there's not a single good looking bunny girl in this entire game

>he literally can't comprehend Midgardsomr
are you esl? because its very straightforward

Raid alts specially exist to abuse loot system. You probably seen sprouts with ucob weapon, right?

>0.3% enrage on E2S because one person died right at the end when all DPS are 10k+
How the fuck do you clear this fight?

Attached: 1540682668228.jpg (460x460, 46K)

Uimet is cute.

>is the secret behind the calamity, aka one of the most prominent background plot elements in the entire game important?
brainlet by chance?

I think if you're new to the game you can almost completely ignore Louisoix's existence until the Twelve becomes relevant again

The role quests have a pretty shit/expected ending since most of us trannies are too stupid for anything other than overt plot devices

It's a cash shop item that turns your character into a potato

In fairness you don't really have much reason to care about Louisoix in 2.X, they don't talk about him much outside of Alisaie/Alphinaud and the origin of the Scions. The Calamity isn't explained all too well

Are there lockouts or whatever it's called where you can only do a particular raid once a week?

Attached: 1564447952916.jpg (728x1034, 121K)

>How the fuck do you clear this fight?
try having someone not die at the end, I think that might help

then why's the arrow going away from the potato?

The new system is especially cancer though because its GUARANTEED to be for whatever class you want

Before you couldnt really brute force drops to be what you wanted even if you doubled up the chests

>inb4 horde of ugly clowns wearing rabbit ears get posted trying to prove you wrong

Sounds like I'd want to avoid WoW then. There's too many buttons on FFXIV as is.

There's everything with Alisaie too, and her extra dialogue in Heavensward about it. Plus Phoenix.
They're mysterious about the Calamity to try and lure you into Coil where the answers are.

Just passing through several hours later to say you have good taste.

don't worry, every rotation in wow is no larger than 5 buttons

There's a lockout for loot, not the raid itself.

yeah but there's like another 5 buttons you use every fight or your raid lead gets mad and another 10 on top of that that you use like once every other raid tier situationally

DUDE. You will even unlock special director's cut version of ARR cinematic. And you will experience FEELs

>mfw we get Night on Bald Mountain as a special trial fight

Attached: 1543853687506.jpg (724x701, 51K)

over the bump limit, its time to post your toon

Attached: toon.jpg (499x1080, 93K)

/ourdyke/ wrote the story.

And if that’s still too many buttons there’s some specs like Arcane Mage that lower it to three button rotation.

this looks like shit

Attached: ffxiv_05252018_033512.jpg (1920x1080, 991K)

Attached: file.png (641x505, 501K)

So is the turtle supposed to be my penis or what?

I agree.

Attached: B4BC4942-DE1D-4A73-9666-8023DC189DEE.png (557x576, 601K)

who

Attached: ffxiv_18072019_180258_371.png (1920x1080, 3.11M)

cutie pie

one day I'll take a good screenshot

Attached: ffxiv_26062019_161907_160.png (1600x837, 1.23M)

Attached: zelky.webm (432x640, 1.62M)

Attached: docksp.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

They look like fucking bunny girls that why. What did you want, human porn stars with bunny ears attached?

my final fantasy 14 character

Attached: wife.jpg (1920x1080, 777K)

MMOs before WoW were made in a way that people interacted without having to seek out a guild to talk to. Socializing in OSRS is extremely common without joining a clan chat.

Attached: b3e1c99de6955bc4dea5d10412ce57d2815dd9d76c1131044b82c3f6af6e18e4.jpg (960x880, 94K)

cute and modest, although I'd change the gloves and redye the boots so the red matches the top

Attached: tears.gif (300x169, 914K)

Attached: 1558544228458.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

Attached: character.jpg (166x274, 6K)

>/vg/ trannies posting their cows
eeeh

>no idea what job to main
Bad feel.

Playing around with /gpose options can be fun.

Attached: 065904.jpg (1920x1080, 426K)