Elder Scrolls 6 only available on Bethesda's store

>Elder Scrolls 6 only available on Bethesda's store
>Creation club integration and all content must go through Bethesda's approval first (even free)
>Elder Scrolls 6 will have micro transactions ontop of paid mods from creation club
why is every single game being systematically ruined from core concepts by game developers nowadays?

Attached: goingindrynolube.jpg (1200x675, 93K)

> Only available on Bethenet
Don't care
> Even free mods are moderated
Sucks to be a degenerate I guess.
> MTX
Could be an issue. If it is cosmetic only I could care less.

Got a source for those claims?

Because most of the people in charge of funding games don't actually like games.

>I could care less
So you're saying you do care?

>Could be an issue. If it is cosmetic only I could care less.

So you do care then?

Didn't Bathesda ditch the idea of "Bathesda store exclusive" entirely?

>>Creation club integration and all content must go through Bethesda's approval first (even free)
Into the trash it goes then.

It's like Ubisoft where you can buy it from Steam but they force you to use their DRM.

ES6 will also be available on torrent

That would ruin them and they know it.
Nexusmods and LL are their biggest supporters. If people can't have their big titty and huge dong and sex mods or the inevitable script extenders people would riot.
Also just like current CC mods, the way Bethesda's games are built, you can easily get the CC mods and DLCs if you have their Data folder content plus .esp or .esl and drag and drop it into your games folder.

they arent going to put more exclusives on bethesdanet after 76

Apparently I do now.
Dammit

Nothing will ruin Bethesda.
They've released arguably 2 good games in what, almost 20 years?
Yet normies eat their shit up and act like they are some god of video game design and the pinnacle of RPGs.
The fact everyone jokes about the company releasing buggy unfinished products, has a liar as it's primary spokesperson, and has released crap means nothing compared to "What about TESVI though!?!?!".

Consolefags would still pick it up. Despite being the most hardcore fans and the ones who keep the series popular in between releases, modders are a small part of the playerbase. The game would still sell well even if Beth told them to go fuck themselves.

It would set a bad precedent and likely bite Bethesda in the ass though.

The only bad Bethesda games are 76 and Daggerfall (Maybe the travel games and Arena are bad as well I haven't played them)
The team from Morrowind forward isn't really responsible for Daggerfall. That was largely somebody elses mess.

>Skyrim is a good game
Yeah okay.

Not sure if contrarian or old timer.

Source for this stuff?

Todd, it doesn't fucking matter how many times you post on here, I'm not buying Skyrim again.

>>modders are a small part of the playerbase.
Go on the nexus and check the amount of mods for skyrim that are there, and then check the amount of downloads. "Small" in this case is a relative term.

this game is going to get cracked completely inside and out, and have all bethesda club bullshit deleted.

You sure about that?

The top mods have about 4 times the downloads than copies sold across all platforms.
Those numbers say more about the autism of modders than anything.

To follow your logic to its conclusion people who don't own Skyrim download mods for it.

You set up and knocked down that strawman scenario like a champ, OP!

>Source for this stuff?
it already exists for there new games.