¥12,938

>¥12,938
atlus needs to be stopped

Attached: 13kiheiboueikenpremium.png (1001x791, 926K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ceron.jp/url/blog.livedoor.jp/dqnplus/archives/1986280.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anyone else planning to "import"?

Is that a lot?

110 usd

wtf, that is SGD 160+

Holy shit. Fuck them. I'm pirating it.

>special edition costs more than just buying the base game

color me surprised

Come on, you can't expect EOPs to know how to read. Even when the thumbnail does say "PREMIUM EDITION" in English on it.

lol thought that was the base game price

Games in Japan generally cost more than they do in USA/Europe. Not to mention that is Digital Premium Edition, whatever that means.
Seriously, this isn't anything out of norm.

You understand Japanese?
You know this is mostly a VN, right?

>Premium Edition costs like a premium edition
Imagine my shock

I honestly understand this game less than Death Stranding.

the base game alone is ¥9,698
and the DEMO is on SALE for ¥740
I played through the entirety of 428 in 2008

Attached: 13kiheiPSNprices.png (469x285, 91K)

Is it good though?

>premium edition costs more than the standard
are your parents siblings by any chance OP?

>DEMO
That's not what I read there, unless it's some new marketing speak I'm unaware of.

Death Stranding's "Digital Deluxe Edition" is about ¥3K cheaper than 13kihei's "Premium Edition"

From the trailers it looks like the gameplay is gonna be tower defense or something? Which might seem weird considering that most of Vanillaware games have been side-scrolling action RPGs, but their first PS2 game was Grim Grimoire, an RTS.
...I just hope this is gonna be better than Grim Grimoire. For all the cool concepts, that didn't play too good.

It's not out yet.

it's a paid demo

I thought it was pretty obvious by now that they've massively over-extended with this game, that's why they cancelled the Vita version and sold the demo to try and make enough money to keep the lights on until launch.

I don't really know why you're shocked.

ceron.jp/url/blog.livedoor.jp/dqnplus/archives/1986280.html

Why would you buy this when you could just wait 2 extra weeks and pick up the new Sakura Wars instead? No turn based combat, a story that probably won't be a clusterfuck, fun mechs, AND cute girls.

>not a beat'em up
Nope. Lost me there. If I'm in the mood for an srpg I already got FE

Damm they really are selling it. Didn't think they were that deep in shit.

they're going into Nippon Ichi pricing territory or worse
every time I see a new Nippon Ichi release I get slightly interested at first, then I see the price and close the tab

if they're really that desperate for money they could just release Oboro Muramasa on PS4 and Switch
these prices (including the paid demo) have to be Atlus' fault

So does this have a US release date yet? If not, it wouldn't surprise me if they waited until e3 2020 to announce anything.