Comfy Vita thread

Have you hacked your Vita yet, Yea Forums?
Are you stealing games from Sony's servers?
What games are you playing? Post opinions and recommendations

Attached: D-df8sXWkAAaCv4.jpg (2048x996, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZRGNHPqflI
vita.hacks.guide/storagemgr
vita.hacks.guide/downgrading-firmware-(3.60)
vita.hacks.guide/
amazon.com/PDP-Energizer-Home-Car-Charger-Vita/dp/B00AWTROZ8/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=vita energizer&qid=1564686522&s=gateway&sr=8-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Got the sd2vita this week, playing rabi ribi, loving bunnies.

reading fata morgana no yakata right now

i like the art and the story

Attached: 142941.jpg (960x544, 92K)

Attached: vita threads.jpg (519x404, 41K)

Jacopo did everything wrong

Playing Utawarerumono Mask of Deception. 20 hours in, it has a lot of default, but I like it so far.

Attached: 1538703007676.jpg (3096x1742, 737K)

Gonna get a vita 2000 but I wanna ask, is there a mod to expand the memory without using the shitty official ones?

>hack handheld
>only emulate
Every fucking time.

>sd2vita
How would this work on h-encore? I read something about a plugin, but a plugin wouldn't kick in until you activate the firmware in itself, wouldn't it?

The SD2Vita adapter is the only way. You need to hack the console before using it, but you can use any MicroSD card as a memory card with it.

>MC gets hit 3 times for seeing a girl naked in the first 3 hours
into the trash it went

Attached: 1392688262983.png (570x489, 407K)

>Have you hacked your Vita yet, Yea Forums?
Of course

>Are you stealing games from Sony's servers?
Is it really stealing if I own the games physically already? Though I was up until I went on vacation, now I’m just copying PSP ISOs from my PSP’s memcard into the PSP emulator.

>What games are you playing? Post opinions and recommendations
MHFU. Currently researching armor to cheese Khezu with a bowgun build since my current LS + Battle Armor build is struggling with DPS and getting raped from lack of electric resistance.

I’m actually really enjoying it in spite of how much it punishes mistakes. Planning on going into P3rd and then the Ultimate games in release order after I’ve had my fill with FU.

I dont know what to play.

Well, it's a weeb game, what did you expect ?

Yeah and its all because he's too much of a tsundere

Attached: Fata.Morgana.no.Yakata.full.2210695.png (800x600, 723K)

Sword City Revisited
Still vita exclusive funnily enough.
Also my Adrenaline broke so no PSP and PS1 for me.

Attached: 1563379422504.png (740x416, 780K)

gave sony a gajillion quid throughout the vitas life, 64gb card is too small so i got the sd2vita w/ 256gb
finally played risk of rain
a lot of time has been spent on it already
i wanna replay gravity rush at some point but i think im gonna start toukiden 2 before that

the devs actually released another vita exclusive recently, the absolute madmen.

Nice

Looks great, will give it a try.

What is the name of the game ?

I want to get and hack Vita, should I 1000/fat for oled screen, or 2000/slim for ergonomy/usb charger/whatanot?

Attached: K-On objection.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lZRGNHPqflI
aoki tsubasa no chevalier

Go for the cheaper you find. The two are equally good. You only need to make sure to have a Memory Card included if you want to buy a 1000, it has no internal memory.

Thanks user

ur a tranny ghost

>Gonna get a vita 2000 but I wanna ask, is there a mod to expand the memory without using the shitty official ones?
Install CFW on your internal memory and get a SD2Vita. Got a 400GB in mine and going great with 200 PSP and Vita games installed.

it takes 2 fucking minutes to enso your vita

You braindead nigga

Is there an english patch of this? i read somewhere that its going to have an official localization.

>I want to get and hack Vita, should I 1000/fat for oled screen, or 2000/slim for ergonomy/usb charger/whatanot?
Try both out and choose accordingly, though from a hacking perspective you should either get a 3G model 1000 if you have experience hardmodding, or else a 2000.

>Adrenaline broke so no PSP and PS1 for me.
How?

>see english text
>asks about a patch
>localization
That was 3 months ago user you fucking retard

Just downgraded to 3.60 and installed Henkaku Enso. Retroarch with SNES roms is comfy, and I love having a persistent hack. To be completely honest, though, after Uncharted: Golden Abyss, P4G, and ToCS I don't really play my Vita much.

Attached: enso.png (512x479, 42K)

>sold Death Mark earlier this week
>not sure whether to get Uppers or Conception II
I'm just paying some UNIST now.
I haven't touched my original Vita after getting a slim. I don't think it matters which you get, but the convenience of using the same cable for my Vita and phone is nice.

So, where is it?

Doesn't that involve downgrading? I've been out of the loop when it comes to Vita exploit advancements.

Nevermind i found it in the beta NSP link.

Only if you're not on 3.65/3.60

You're better off downgrading to a firmware that supports Enso. After that you just need to install storagemgr.

vita.hacks.guide/storagemgr

I don't really know, I used the very first henkaku online for a long time and after a while it just barely worked on my console, games couldn't run at all much less Adrenaline. I recently found the time to install Enso 3.60 and replaced every games with the new rips and everything works fine, but Adrenaline still refuse to launch.
The adrenaline I have is likely too old. I can't even just drop the latest vpk and install it.

How does one break Adrenaline? Did you fuck up your config.txt somehow? Have you tried reinstalling it?

playing hitman go and lumines. where can i download psp roms? i wanna play mgs ac!d 2

Where do I look for good vita papes?

Attached: 1454032681966.gif (580x545, 552K)

>You're better off downgrading
I was afraid of that. If it's anything like downgrading a 3DS, my nerves will be shot to shit during the process.
Cheers.

>I can't even just drop the latest vpk and install it.
...Why not? You can't uninstall the old version?

How's the vita version of Bullet Girls Phantasia on the vita? Dunno if i should try that or be a madlad and get the ps4 LE while its discounted

Attached: firefox_pPYAic1VaF.png (760x636, 215K)

It's easy as piss from what I've read. Here is how you downgrade to 3.60. It's pretty automated. You just gotta transfer the files over which a monkey could do.

vita.hacks.guide/downgrading-firmware-(3.60)

It runs like shit compared to the PS4 version.

see
Back then when it first came out you had to do pretty weird stuff to get a PSP game from Sony and then install Adrenaline. I did it and it's been working great.
I literally did nothing to my Vita ever since, one day it just stopped working because the online henkaku probably changed since.

Some reddit guide are saying I need to install a fix version first yeah, but I'm really not sure.
Too many people on the internet just assume you'll keep all your hacks updated constantly, that's not what I did, I hacked the console once and I was fine connecting to henkaku each times I launched the console. Fast forword to today and everything changed, even the pirated game format.

Just reinstall it.

>Barely hitting 30 fps without over clock
>Barely hits 20 fps when there's enemies onscreen.
>Explosions and other fx reduce it to 10 fps
>OC to max makes things bearable but never hits 30 consistently

Runs like shit but bearable with OC

it's honestly a good vn though.

Guess i'll consider that LE then.

Check if your Vita is activated. Sony disabled activation a few years back and affected most hacked vita. Old adrenaline doesn't work without activation. Get nonpdrm if you don't have it yet

Don't consider, just get it.

Attached: IMG_20180919_094052907_HDR.jpg (1836x3264, 1.82M)

Should I buy a ps tv if I already own a vita, switch, and PS4?
I found one for a moderate price and don't know if it's worth it for a novelty piece

PSTV will last a lil longer since it has no screen or battery attached but not portable and you'll lose the touchscreen and gyro

I'm playing Dungeon Travelers 2 and I finished Danganronpa 2 recently.

Attached: Vita.jpg (2973x2229, 1.33M)

Is the vita emulator getting anywhere? I dont really want to pick up a PSTV.

Yeah, hopefully I can even do it

Interesting.. But yes I got nondrm and got games from pkgj, the Vita part works fine now

Does pkgj ever update its gamelists or do I have to do it manually? I just want to play fata morgana but I'm a little retarded

they manage to not crash on boot for P4G

Once you set the correct NPS links, it'll just add new games on its own.

How big is your memory card, user? That's a lot of games.

reminder that if youre not on 3.60 enso stop fucking around and downgrade

I don't think I ever set any links, I just installed it from HBC

I'm getting this error when I try to play it
an error has occurred
c1-11843-7
could not prepare the applicaiton to start
Anyone know what's going on?

Where to find a reliable Vita charger? I need to buy one online because no fuckin stores carry the damn things anymore.

I use a 400GB SD card.

Do you have nondrm installed

are there even 400GB of Vita games?

Not yet, should I? I have never hacked anything before so I need spoonfeeding.
Currently playing Breath of Fire 3 on my Vita

If you count nip games probably

Just follow the guide and its pretty easy if a little time consuming
vita.hacks.guide/

Most definitely.
I don't see why not. You can still use your Vita normally.

yes

Its okay after an overclock. The main reason to get the Vita version is the decensor mod.

I want to do this but as i'm a vita noob I don't know if there's a firmware I have to avoid or certain vita release I need to avoid.

Disable non essential plugins. Sometimes overclock plugins doesn't work and throws errors like that.

Nope, nothing like that. Anything will work.

I'll try, thanks

6.71 is out now and unhackable for now at least. If you're on anything but 6.71 you're good but if not, tough luck and wait for hack release.

Yes. Because it's based as fuck. Fuck Sony for what they did to the Vita. More like what they did not do to it.

Can I get a quick rundown on Vita hacking ?
Can you hack any model ? Do they use a normal sd card or I need to buy one of those expensive Sony cards for storage ?

6.70 below - YES
6.71 - FUCK ME it's unhackable for now
Model doesn't matter but you need a memory card to hack a 1000
Get sd2card afterwards

Which model should I get? pch 1000 or 2000?

You hack any model, and any firmware besides 3.71. Luckily for you, the likelihood of getting a 3.71 Vita is astronomically small since its the most recent firmware and most people don't play or have already hacked their machine. So the large majority of Vitas in the wild right now are hackable.

You need some form of Sony memory card to hack it. The Vita 2000 has internal storage built in. The 1000 does not, so you will need to buy a memory card. The cheapest ones are about 10 bucks.

After you hack it, you can use a SD card.

I hate how the white vita 1000 is completely glossy, it's very uncomfortable to hold

Get a case/grip.

what model vita is this?

1000 with an l2r2 grip and analog thingys

Any protectors that you guys would recommend? Really looking into getting that one that adds and L2 and R2 button on your Vita.

Also, bless Wake-Up Club.

Just get one of the tempered glass ones.

I need to take the time and organize my games one of these days. My homescreens are complete clusterfucks.

My god yes, and its glorious
nope
>What games are you playing? Post opinions and recommendations
Currently finishing up a play through of FF7 with some Colin McRae in between. Finished Minish Cap on that glorious bright OLED (started it on 3DS, but the screen is garbage in comparison, so glad I put in the hours on the vita instead). Thinking about another JRPG after I finish FF7, maybe Chrono Cross?

just use your phone cable?

PlayAsia sells them
user means the proprietary chargers for the thicc vita

Downloading a bunch of PSP games right now. Anything I should get?

Growlanser

>stealing games from Sony's servers
explain further

amazon.com/PDP-Energizer-Home-Car-Charger-Vita/dp/B00AWTROZ8/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=vita energizer&qid=1564686522&s=gateway&sr=8-1

I have this. It charges both the 1000 and 2000 and comes with a car charger too.

Don't play this unless you're desperate, it's one of the most overrated games on Yea Forums
Really clunky and poorly balanced gameplay, terrible anime cliche writing, forgettable soundtrack, awful pacing, etc.

outrun 2006
yugioh tag force
colin mcrae rally
monhun
initial d street star
ridge racer
miku project diva /2nd

Patapon.

>l2r2 grip
Is it good? I need one.

>tfw there will never be a new patapon

HEAVILY RECOMMEND RIDGE RACERS 2
2 has more content than the first one.
Jeanne D'Arc is a good SRPG to kill time. Its FFT for people who thought FFT was too hard in a way.

Is the ridge racers for vita any good?

>watch gameplay on youtube
>looks interesting
>start the vita game
>girl anime portrait: KYAAA user KUN! WELCOME TO YOUR HARAM!!!!!

Attached: disappointed.png (300x250, 48K)

if you like the formula the games from 6 and on have, then yes. id suggest you look into how online works with ghost data and things first though, but the game is not an atrocity to the franchise.

How much should I pay for a Vita with the intent to hack it? I've been planing on buying one on eBay and hacking it to play jrpgs, rhythm games, and monhun clones in bed. Also what size do I need for my memory card to store games? How big are they on average?

most vita games are about 2-3 gigs

Long ago.
Yup
>What games are you playing?
Starting Brave Story on adrenaline soon and finishing up Battle Pentagram. Homura has some weird dreams.

Attached: 1562540418675.jpg (717x600, 281K)

Are the Nep games better on Vita or on Windows? I think only Producing Perfection is Vita-exclusive since I don't think it got a port anymore else. Although it's probably for a reason, is it worth?

Windows. Especially if you get the DLC.
PP isn't ported either due to music license or publisher issues.
Only worth it for for trophy hoarding.

this might be my most disliked trope in anything ever
i don't drop games because of it, but i almost always pause and have to pick it back up after a little bit, cuz it's so dumb and unfunny and uninteresting and it's in SO MANY games/anime it's ridiculus
i cannot even bellieve there are people out there going "oh boi here it goes hes aboutta get it BAM A SLAP now thats entertainment right there"

I have my oled vita since 2013. I'm thinking about to buy a second one for hacking/retroarch. A few weeks ago I bought a PSP, never had one back in the school :(

What's the difference? I assumed they would be the same either way.

How is the vita for gba emulation nowadays I heard it was shit

If we're talking ReBirths, Basically easier and harder dungeons, party members can be seen outside battles and more characters like Uzume.

The same as ever. Shit.