Pirates BTFO again

Attention PIRATES!!:
If you find pic related 'crypto codes' detected on your system, it's already too late and some dirty fucking Russian is making bank off your hardware.

Attached: 2333.png (324x97, 3K)

>Windows 8 user
You deserve all your miners.

how do I check that

why is Yea Forums the only board that hates piracy?

Where do a check that?

Shills.

Looks like he used the Steam Survey

Youre fucked. especially since you just revealed your codes, anyone who isnt a brainlet (so less than 1/4th of vee) can just mine you until your dban.

Except you're a fucking idiot and you're baiting.
Google it and everyone has the same ones.

Or it just means I've activated my bitwallet on this machine, which I have.

The ironing in this post is delicious

lol thanks idiot

>he didn't censor out the bottom part
good job idiot

Attached: OP buttcoin address.png (322x96, 4K)

>dban
Hope he doesn't have a m2 or ssd.
RIP in pepperonis user

OH FUCK

lmao he deleted it

Because zoomies are brainwashed corporate cuckolds who worship brands and shill for free.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I dont know much about computers but isnt that just a default address like 192.168.1.1?

Attached: master hacker 4chan.gif (480x368, 1.71M)

Yea Forums is very contrarian

I hate piracy because it's almost impossible to pirate a game without some sort of malicious shit included

Are you downloading from russian sites or something?

yeah it's just a generic IP essentially
if you google it you'll see tons of people dumping their steam hardware thing with the exact same thing

Yea Forums hates getting their $2000 PCs ruined with viruses. If pirating video games were as easy as downloading Yea Forumssic and streaming Yea Forumsnime and Yea Forums then things would be different.

Don't be a fucking idiot, then.

yeah he got baited into thinking that anyone could do something with that information and deleted his post making him seem like more of an idiot than he was

It is that easy retard

>streaming
it is that easy though, just dont be a day one pirate and its hard to get fucked

Anons, watch out!

Attached: ad.png (250x252, 18K)

There are internal IPs, which are different 'addresses' that your devices use to connect to the router/modem.
The router acts as a middle man to to make sure outgoing/incoming data from your ISP gets sent to the right connected device.
Internal IPs typically (but not always) start at 192.168.1.1, and increase by 1 for every device that tries to connect to the router/modem.

External IPs are what you normally think of when you think 'IP'. They're a address that're given to your router/modem so you can connect to the internet, pretty much.

Attached: tmyk.jpg (1280x720, 47K)