Wow Yea Forums was right for once, this game is shit

Always thought you faggots hated everything for no reason and spread lies because of not funny memes but man this game sucks especially compared to Dark Souls 1 and 3

Attached: IMG_7405.png (800x1000, 281K)

Why does it suck?

OP is just bad at the game.
It is not a game for slow losers.

Really wish literally any Yea Forums opinion was right, but no. Everyone has to go out of their way to show how shitty their taste is so people could call them based for saying something somewhat controversial.

bad animation, for some bizarre reason there's no hitstop
few iframes in the roll unless you increase adp
seek
bearer seek seek lest
bad world design and level design
mediocre enemy and boss design
generally ugly as sin

You have to go in knowing you're not playing a legitimate souls game. You have to go in with the mindset that what you're playing is a less experienced team's attempt at imitating Dark Souls and Demon's Souls in the same vain as someone attempting to make an imitation to Call of Duty. Like some of those knockoffs, this one actually passes as a game, but unlike them it was stuck with the same brand that it attempted and failed to fully assimilate. A "functional" mess that can be enjoyed under the correct mindset, but lacking within the same lense as Demon's or Dark Souls. Dark Souls 3 is full of fan service and pandering, but at least it functions as intended, generally speaking.

>seek
>bear seek seek lest
Enticing argument, but Shanalotte is easily the best souls girl. The only one that comes close is Emma but she still loses by a landslide.

No it fucking sucks because it looks and plays like complete ass. The combat and movement is strange and floaty, and the shit graphics fail to pull you into its world. Dont get me started on the arbitrary enemy placement that makes going through levels like Iron keep a slog to go through, which wouldnt have been bad if the combat didnt feel like shit.

Attached: 1451975899494.jpg (1600x842, 425K)

It's not as awful as people say it is, but I think it is one of the weakest DS games. Played it twice, both vanilla and SotFS, and I feel like I don't need to play it anymore, whereas I can play the others many more times.

Without typing an essay: I liked the lifegems, thought the world ranged from okay to bad, and most of the bosses were disappointing.

Most underwhelming game I played this year. Didn't even touch the DLC, base game already left a bad taste in my mouth.

This, I got 2 playthroughs out of it, but now i cant replay it. I have tried but time and time again I get bored as fuck before i finish the giant forest or whatever that shit ugly first place is.

The DLC is far better than the base game, ironically.

at least DS 2 runs on my shitty 10 year old toaster whereas DS 3 doesn't and has the fucking audacity to be 50 GB big. .

May as well just play DaS1, thats what I ended up doing when try to replay 2.

>Third-world ESL shitters who can't afford to play games past 2014
THESE are the anons defending DS2, woooaaahhh, it all makes sense now!

Attached: 89498453.png (448x424, 78K)

It's basically a rehash of 1 except made by different people and the difficulty is really cheap.

>generally ugly as sin
I guess you could say it's as ugly as... Scholar of the First Sin.

zoom zoom

Its all clear now. I always just thought it was peak contrarianism.

This game sucks. Make a strength stam hp buils and equip an UGS, literally just swing away and heal as necessary and youve won the entire game with only minor difficulty.
Sauce:thats exactly how i beat it. Pathetic. Also this works for every dks game.

No its the zoomers that praise this shit heap in some sort of bid to be unique.

Attached: 1364535645962 (2018_11_18 03_02_59 UTC).jpg (1208x1040, 209K)

She's shit tier with no personality whatsoever.
The game is such a rushjob they couldn't even get her accent consistent, her dialogue when she gives you the feather is hilariously out of place

not OP but ds1 runs worse than ds3

;)

Not with DSfix? Please tell me you're using DSfix user

What I don't like is this game encourages wide sweeping UGS-style attacks and highly unfavors anything else. So many encounters are clusterfucks of dudes all attempting to gank you at once, and often in enclosed areas where you can't kite them much. So you either pick up a greatbroom and sweep, or you pray you can run past the enemies (and you sure as hell can't in some areas like Iron Keep)

The game is also infuriatingly obtuse and explains extremely little about what you're even supposed to do. What the fuck are these Great Souls? Why are they consumables if they're needed as plot coupons? What the fuck are "Primal Bonfires" and why am I lighting them beyond a quick trip back to Majula? Why did they even go out? Why do you climb from a grassy windmill to a lava-filled castle???

The game just seems to throw shit together without any rhyme or reason for it and it makes understanding why I'm doing the things in the game beyond just because they're there frustrating as hell to understand.

let me guess you had a consistent voice tone through your whole life ,weather boy?

Just play dsr

remaster requires 6gb ram i have only 4, i already made ds1 work well with dsfix and performance mod but it feels clunky and dated after i already played ds2, I got used to high frame rate and superior keyboard/mouse controls (both are shit tier as pc games go but ds2 at least feels playable)

>I got used to high frame rate
>i have only 4gb ram
?????????

ds2 runs super smooth compared to other ds games

>DS 3 doesn't and has the fucking audacity to be 50 GB big

Not the game's fault that you're retarded enough to install it twice.
In fact, there's only like 6-7gigs difference between 2 and 3.

I can't even remember WHY you did all the shit after reaching Vendrick.

already finished it.

keep sperging out, faggotroni. I'm thinking about getting a new rig sooner or later anyway but the lack of compression is indeed shit.

It also doesn't make a lick of sense

>Bearer of the curse. Long have I awaited one such as you, one who might shatter the shackles of fate. One who can set me free.
Wait, since when is this about you and setting you free?
Bearer of the curse, it was my own manifestation that led you here. The ancient dragon has watched over the world for aeons past. Take this. Do not resist. The dragon welcomes you.
How can the Ancient Dragon be living for aeons when it was "recently" created out of giants?

It was made by people who didn't understand what made Dark Souls great.

Because the Herald is lying to you bro

>Wait, since when is this about you and setting you free?
It's implied that the herald was leading the undead to Lordran in order to find one who could defeat Nishandra and take the throne, thus breaking the curse. That's the reason why you are in Lordran looking for trouble, you got played. Just like every Dark Souls protagonist really.
>How can the Ancient Dragon be living for aeons when it was "recently" created out of giants?
We don't know how long it's been since Dark Souls 1, the Dragon was created by Aldia when he was still human so he must be quite ancient. I don't get what you are trying to argue here.

Adp makes it more like an rpg, level it up.

Or don't and use a shield, or play a mage since ATT gives you AGI too.

yeah bro Lost Izalith and Reistance being a useless stat

Yeah it can be hard to enjoy a game when you’re incredible shit at it and refuse to get any better lol

>for some bizarre reason there's no hitstop
It confounds me why people like this shit in any game. The only games that should ever have it are fighting games, because it actually serves a purpose in those.

Lmfao way to expose yourself as a noob. Literally the most efficient way to clear the game is Leo Ring + Rapier. Keep a club and longsword in your back pocket for other situations. Jesus christ you are shit and misinformed

>Looks like ass
Yep
>Plays like ass
Actually you’re just shit