>suddenly everyone stops talking about it
What happened?

Attached: f97.jpg (599x639, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RzjoJfNu1tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*ahem ahem*
KA WANA BOTA AH IWUK

Attached: Twisted Rancor Trio.jpg (493x621, 163K)

Pokemon fans are dying cuz SwSh

>kotorchads vs pokevirigins
Who wins?

Because its gatchatrash?
Also that screencap is fucking retarded
>crossover
>All the characters are form the same franchise
Fucking kill yourself.

>Pokemon Masters is finally out globally
It is? Is it appleshit exclusive for a limited time because I don't see it.

Isnt it only a demo for singapore and canada? Not really what i would call released globally.

Global or just murica? I can't download shit right now.

It is not, you moron, is just a demo only available for Canada and Philippines. You can get it if you do some VPN bullshit but it only works for 64bits phones.

>crossover
>all of them are from the same series

What?

Shit, i mean Canada and Singapore.

Is not you retard.

Well done faggot, I took your bait

>Pokemon fans are dying cuz SwSh
This. Not that it hasn't been building for a good long while but it feels like we're finally seeing some final straws for more people now and the franchise has reached a tipping point of over-exploited and nostalgia being used up.

Because
1) it's not actually out only a demo
2) getting it now requires a lot of heeps and hoops
3) system requirements way too high.
4) you can't emulate it to bypass the above.

>the franchise has reached a tipping point of over-exploited and nostalgia being used up.
So many franchises are going through this recently. Is it because the boomers are too busy for pop culture now so the nostalgia wanking doesn't have as much as an effect as it used to?

>biggest crossover in the industry
>tweet is talking about two completely different industries

what?
Released on Iphone I guess

It's literally not out globally, you have autism OP

Too much humans not enough Pokemon wife's or husband's
Give me Lopunny wife and I will buy your game, dlcs and microtransactions

Attached: 1564249577981.jpg (2047x1440, 273K)

>Phone too shit to run it
fug

Use an android emulator on your PC.

Emulators doesn't work either.

Really? Damn.

>Is it because the boomers are too busy for pop culture now so the nostalgia wanking doesn't have as much as an effect as it used to?
No? You just plain can't exploit such a thing forever at max level. With very careful management it's possible to do a long time, but that requires a certain level of self-restraint. Nintendo is a fairly good example of that with their own full 1st party franchises (Pokemon is shared IP), they've kept stuff like Mario/Zelda going a very long time, but it's not yearly at all. And each entry has a fair amount put into it and they haven't sunk into the truly extreme money grubbing of gatcha/f2p shit just yet.

But we're going through a phase where a lot of short term fund activists and such are in the industry pushing for LE SHAREHOLDER RETURNS NEXT QUARTER over all else and lots of things are being exploited to the absolute max to juice things briefly. But that's not sustainable, everyone reaches saturation and get turned off. It's also not sustainable in the sense that you just can't make every entry be of equivalent quality when doing that, not enough time.

>>Phone too shit to run it
>fug
Man after 4 years it's time to get a new phone. Or a used 3 year old phone, whatever. But while aggressive reqs can be irritating 4-years old just isn't that bad.

But it's not, it's global release is at the end of August

Not that user but Final Fantasy has fucked themselves with this.
Every gacha game they bring out, every crossover game they release just further drains the nostalgia fund until ultimately no-one cares any more.
Every game is jam-packed with callbacks to the previous games but they feel empty and tacked on.

OP is retarded, the game doesn't launch until end of August, the only way to play it now is using a Singapore VPN

it apparently did just launch in leafland, so canucks don't have to use a vpn anymore. but yeah, it's not global yet so op is a massive fag

I want to play Rosa's cancerous gacha game!

Attached: 45343534543535.jpg (1080x1080, 196K)

>Pokémon: Ha Hips FL

Right, and it's happened to plenty of others even fairly niche stuff once in a while. But "nostalgia" (aka, good will) is something that is built up over a decent amount of time by some real quality offerings. It then represents a balance of principle that can yield more sustainable returns if managed well, and help cover for the occasional well intentioned blunder. However a lot of modern MBAs just see it as another thing to plunder, and they burn the principle entirely for quick gain which then of course ruins it down the road too.

It's a bummer but hardly unique to vidya, it's a broader issue of modern management theory and incentives. Still fucking sucks though when it happens to something good that had more potential. It's extra galling because it's not like there isn't lots of money to be made more productively long term too. It doesn't have to be like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=RzjoJfNu1tw

It's a fucking gacha, did you really think it was going to last long? Only thing this shitty game contributes is to giving more of a reason for TPC to care even less about you.

If they care about anything, it's your money.

dgimon xros wars already did it

Wasn't it supposed to release late august?

>Pokemon crossing over with Pokemon is the biggest crossover
Fanboys are the worst.

>Marvel crossing over with Marvel is the biggest crossover
This is you.

>Implying Capcom vs Capcom wouldn't be the best.

Changes nothing about my fanboy statement, you fanboy.

why would anyone talk about digital slot machines?

I played it for a single day and got bored. The waifus are the only thing left and there isn't even fanservice. What kind of half-assed gatcha game is this?

your game was literally retconned by mouse

>mobile shovelware trash
i wish everyone would stop giving nintendo money for this crap, for apps, for stuffed animals, toys cardboard amiibos, etc. so we can actually force them to make fucking GAMES. real games, not recycled garbage.

Literal NPC meme, they can't think for themselves

? Can't see it on the store.

I don't really know if it's good or not and I won't play it but I want my genitals to crossover with the female character's genitals.

No. At least not as much as you think. See Crash N. Sane Trilogy and Sonic Mania. Masterfully perfected remastering gets praise from their fans. But shit like Forces or the use of Crash in thinks like Skylanders isn't going to win over nostalgia points for old fans, because it's shit.

yeah I was a bigger fan of ReBl and GoCr myself

Is rerolling viable in this?

>it's still just the demo in singapore and canada
fuck you for making me check, faggot op

Isn't she canonically 10? Why did they give her a curvy figure and huge hips?

14-15. not confirmed anywhere as far as I can tell, but hilda is officially 14-15 in black so it'd make sense for rosa to be around the same age

Gen 5 and 6 protags are older teens.

I think she’s supposed to be 15-16. Not 100% sure though.

>globally
Based
Retard

They completely removed the ip block, but is still technically only available for Canada and Singapore

who?

So, when can I switch out of using Pikachu? I don't like him as my partner.

you can't. you just stop using your own character

That's retarded, I mean what were they thinking? They should've at the very least let you choose among the starters. My favorite is Milotic but I'd compromise if I could choose from fire/water/grass.
I guess I just ain't the target demographic.

BW/BW2 protags are 14-16.

the problem boils down to incompetent management that relies on entry level tricks picked up from shit business seminars rather than any real thinking, observation, and investment. It's stupid and destructive in most cases (see Square Enix), but this industry is just big enough so that one company can usually build itself entirely upon picking off the bones of what others create (see Activision)

>>Pokemon Masters is finally out globally
wut

You guys talking about your phone not running it made me nervous for a second. My trusty 6s slides through yet again

This game isn't about the pokemon it's about the trainers. You know, like it's always been.

>Store still says "coming soon"
Fuck off OP.

For what I'm reading, the game still isn't available in the store, but you don't need a VPN to play it right now if you install the APK.