twitch.tv/floe/clip/PlumpPleasantTomatoANELE
youtu.be/aNj4aklzGSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1mxAprP_npU
youtu.be/unuadNjSbRw
youtube.com/watch?v=D4CivrxQ2Ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BA BA DA

BA BA DA

Attached: 1541198811800.jpg (640x1216, 31K)

who

Good. He must have saw my comment.

I JUST WANNA LAY IN MY BED

director of street fighter
shit got leaked literal days before evo
he sad

Attached: 1559129592278.jpg (678x772, 55K)

DON'T FEEL LIKE PICKING UP MY PHONE

He should stop make games the complete hack job.

SO LEAVE A MESSAGE AFTER TONE

Meanwhile...harada’s Swagging his way to evo.

ty

Leaked? What happened? Did he say the n word?

He likes all the shit characters. He doesn’t deserve to be in charge of street fighter.

I mean who the fuck likes blanka?

Harada got a new best friend after he got Geese in Tekken

Attached: 1563825263296.jpg (1477x1108, 251K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EhKXCrV2eJw

thats just your shit opinion
go install the latest nude mod faggot

Where's deep down you hack

Is he gonna sit in his riggabarumu and cry all day?

Can't wait to see Ono commit seppuku live at EVO

WHOA BASED ARISBRO XDDD

guys I'm sad

this is important

I'm REALLY sad!

See? Look at that swag motherfucker.

I feel like listening to boyz2men.

malding

AT THE TONE

YOU BAKA

Ono keeps putting blondes in the game so he's alright in my book.

If the game was ps4 exclusive, it never would have leaked.

he didnt
infact nobody knows you are alive

>I mean who the fuck likes blanka?
Ono has already explained why he carries around the Blanka toy, and it's not because he has a particular fondness for the character.

What if they leaked it on purpose?

The guy is fun and I dont want him to die.
But he shouldnt be allowed on any type of game development

Autism

this fag is subbed to hasan abi

What leaked?

CUZ TODAY I SWEAR IM NOT DOING ANYTHING

new sfv characters

don't talk to me

>what if i shoot myself in the foot on purpose?

Is it even Ono's fault that SFV has problems? Why does everyone shit on him?

Who even leaked it? I saw the leaks, but I don't know how it happened. Someone fucked up with the Youtube trailers again?

I DONT FEEL LIKE DOING ANYTHING AT HOME, OR THE ROOM OR THE LIVING ROOM

>Why does everyone shit on him?
he's a figurehead

KAGE!

They uploaded the trailer to Steam, but someone forgot to set it as private.

I'm still hoping that it's just a ruse, that they got the DLC characters leaked on purpose to lower people's expectations and that they actually have some big reveal lined up for Evo. But that's just wishful thinking and probably wrong.

Attached: 1554607830760.jpg (584x575, 50K)

THERE'S SOMETHING INSIDE ME THAT PULLS BENEATH THE SURFACE

JUST MASTURBATING TO THE TONES

Ono is based for making Sakura baby-crazed

E Honda Poison and a final fight character got leaked for street fighter 5 before a official reveal at evo

and why does he carry arround the blanka toy?

Johnny Kage!

He even cancelled the trip

Keep it down, will ya?

But sfv is shit?
Who cares?

the guy in OP's pic does

because sfv is still the biggest actual fighting right now despite your seething

If I take it away from him will he die?

>>>r/kappa

epic, simply epic

twitter.com/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/1156751164521644032

>Unfortunately I and Blanka will be not abel to joining Final event at there. We’ll be not able to having annual “SHO RYU KEN” X(

Attached: 1559694378652.png (666x431, 165K)

>B-b-b-b-but Smash doesn't count!
*Dabs on Shit Fucker Vaginal-discharge*

Attached: 1426883513919.gif (200x200, 1.16M)

Harada is based

Attached: Thank you Harada.jpg (420x630, 33K)

>because sfv is still the biggest actual fighting right now despite your seething
Damn nigga that's a funny joke

it doesn't count because it's in an entirely different league that no fighting game can hope to match. it's not a discredit, it's just a reality that it's on a separate plane from everything else.

literally whom

>First Ono
>Now Egoraptor

the hits keep coming

I wish

Attached: 25th.png (578x206, 23K)

I don't care how shitty sfv is ono didn't deserve this and now we don't get to see his shitty engrish at evo, leaks fuckin suck and take all the fun out of things just like this years E3

The absolute state of evofags

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-124221_Twitter.jpg (720x175, 49K)

>Egoraptor
the hell happened this time

yeah, rip.

Attached: phpf50mqPDStalkers.jpg (1200x720, 129K)

>Egoraptor
quick rundown?

>Egoraptor

I wish he would go away

Man, the absolute state of Street Fighter, Tekkenfags are gonna dab on it's grave at EVO

he called Danny an oven-dodging kike during a livestream

I'll tell the Streetfighter fans a secret
this thread is actually secretly taken over by Aris Tekkenforce

*cough*

twitter.com/oneyng/status/1156758386614181888?s=21

Someone made a parody video of the storytime animations. Everyone enjoyed it, Ego sperged on twitter because he couldn't understand it was satire and threw NG people under the bus. Everyone laughed at him.

Tekken is literally the gayest shit ever made

he said "nigger" on livestream

Yeah, but they're gonna be the kings of EVO beside Samurai Shodown at this rate, everyone gets shitting themselves especially arc system works and Bamco

It's better to die keeping soul then being reborn soulless

I wish Tekken had more soul

nobody would ever leak e honda on purpose to drive hype.

Harada the fat pig is somehow even worse than Ono. Atleast Ono released a half-finished game at once. Harada the fat pig delayed Gookken 7 for three years after arcade release and it was STILL unfinished on launch with extremely jewish Season Passes.

oh yeah I saw that on Yea Forums but never saw arins reaction jesus christ what a pussy.

hey alright

Tekken had soul from 1 to 5, but it got worst as Harada turned most of the cast into comic reliefs.

Harada's an asshole who knows he's an asshole and loves it and his fans love him for it so of course he gets a pass for things like that.

Harada ruined Tekken's "cool" identity with lazy anime shit and goofy comedy that's only funny to him. I wish Tekken had a new director. Harada should've fucked off after T5. It's been only downhill since then.

You mind linking it?

Then why is Tekken 7 the second game at evo this year?

well its not like the trailer was any good anyway

twitter.com/egoraptor/status/1156735123397550080

Pity? Timing? Shilling? It had less entrants that SF.

Thanks user

Attached: 1564330979815.png (256x256, 123K)

Before it really varied for example in 5 Wang journey was a serious journey for an old man to had to stop his best friend who shared many moments and you clearly see him being nervous about it, but now its mostly jokes with Lucky Chloe humiliating Eddy, Jack falling, Bob pressing Bryan, Eliza sleeping, Anime Yoshimitsu tentacles, etc.

Aris is unironically the biggest blight in the FGC, bigger than X Tekken could be. There is a difference between being real and being a cunt, and Aris is obviously the latter. And his brainless goons love him for it. So when he shits on another game that isn't Tekken like he always does, they spread out and parrot it like the tards they are.

Aris doesn't hate other fighting games, he obviously loves Tekken, but will just shit on other fighting games for banter. He has braindead fans who treat it as 100% serious and then spread his shit out to the internet and they treat it as fact.

absolutely fucking based

Yes, i have actually heard that he asked his followers to go to sites like this one and tell them to hate all other fighting games and join only Tekken

capcomfag SEETHING

Arin is such a bitch. "You can't make jokes because they make me cry". Why do people takes his opinion on anything seriously?

Needs wings.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x169, 1.58M)

Companies whining about leaks are hilarious.

>asshole
Makes sense when you think about it

Attached: Thank you Harada 02.jpg (420x630, 43K)

I hate using the word toxic, but Aris and LTG are the 2 most toxic people in the FGC

This much of a brainlet is 90% of Yea Forums

goddamn you're one sensitive little bitch, grow a chin you nigger

Capcom needs to close down US and UK offices and be a japanese only company.
The foregin offices have done nothing but fuck up non-stop and have japan clean up their mess. You don't really need them anyway, other companies don't have them.

Capcom already closed its western studios. The US/UK offices are just PR and you basically need those if you're in AAA development.

I think capcomdrones were. SFIV was a great for the scene but everyone just focused on SFIV and MvC3 without caring about the other games. But now we have more players trying out other companies games like DBFZ, Tekken7, even Unist and Samsho now. Alot of people voiced there discontent with SFV, to me it seems like alot of people are only sticking with SFV out of brand loyalty.

kek

it's over

stinkies won

>brand loyalty
that and doesn't Capcom events pay way more?

If he doesn't announce Kiryu, but he does bring in another shit TV character, he's going home in a body bag.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

They need to terminate those too.What's the point of having foreign PR offices if the foreign PR actively damages the company?

How the hell did it leak anyway? Something with steam apparently?

I hate Blanka with a fucking passion, but he's one of the very few interesting characters in the game. The real question is why there's so many Final Fight characters. Who the fuck even knew who Abigail or Lecia(?) even were?

A NEW FIGHTER IS COMING TO TEKKEN; JON SNOW

>Still hires westerncucks to do art for SFV
>Still hires westerncucks to do the fucking 3d models for STREET FUCKING FIGHTER

Oh nonono NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 091.png (589x346, 293K)

COOK WITH A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL JUST TO DRINK OUT THE DRIP TRAY

>Expected Shit Fighter 5 to die
>people disappointed literally trash announcements got leaked
wew lad

nothing else was worth playing. ohh yeah i'm definitely gonna drop SF4 for bob fighter 6 lmao

Im betting Capcom wants to do a final fight 4 and are putting in ff character in SFV to hype it up.

seems more like a SC guest character choice. And after the finale im not sure if anyone would be happy about that.

YOKOZUNA

>3 characters
>only good one is e honda

yeah maybe you shoulda done a bit more considering the wait

FUCK STEAM, FUCK PC "GAMERS" AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FUCK POISONS

Attached: 1537906007180.png (332x332, 113K)

what

That's the point. The guest characters after Geese having been grossly unfitting.

they did leak it on purpose because they knew that the actual announcement at EVO was going to be a disappointment anyway
now they have an "excuse" for it being a disappointment by claiming there was a "leak"

That's the point though. She's a prostitute.

Feels bad for Ono, but if it's really affecting him as much as he's letting on, the silver lining hope is that this'll be the straw that convinces CC to stick a knife in SFV and cut their losses.

Attached: 1554416741177.jpg (1068x1320, 92K)

>people are only sticking with SFV out of brand loyalty
About that...
twitch.tv/floe/clip/PlumpPleasantTomatoANELE
The non-FG playing, anime-watching, shower-dodging hordes on Yea Forums (and reddit by extension) do not represent the FGC.

>then spread his shit out to the internet and they treat it as fact.
this is what really bugs me about e-celeb culture and watching Aris' chat is what proved it to me.

You are a colossal retard. Seriously, in a room full of 200 retards you would be crowned their king every single time. That's how much of a retard you are. You're the dumbest fucking retard running around.

Aris just likes talking shit for fun. Having a legion of twitch zoomers parroting whatever you say and do just comes with the territory of being successful on there

Still asshurt hu Spag?

Attached: Hagrid.jpg (364x269, 11K)

hey alright

ONEU TWOU THREEU SHORYUKEEEENUUUU

>there were people who were actually looking forward to shit fighter 5 dlc

lmao

How is someone that willingly teached a massive influx of new players how to play Tekken toxic for the FGC

He should have "teached" you some fucking English, faggotron.

>wanting to be a part of a community of nigger lovers and fag receptors just because they can push buttons good

Cope Capcomfag

>massive influx of new players
>can't even beat SF at its worst

Cope.

>/floe/
fuck off faggot

Who invited the stinker? Your designated Smash thread is further down the hall.

>/you/
Fuck off, faggot.

>watching a washed up fat fuck play MMOs and SUPPORTING him
unironically neck yourself

Aris has stated multiple times that hating on SFV and other games is a gag. Hell he played more SFV than the new mortal kombat.

The problem is there are people who took that seriously, when it was not intentional.

Nigga chill, the EVO trailers got leaked early

The fat fuck is more relevant than you will ever be. Now keep sucking Aris' dick.

whoa
the problem is people huh

Was he expecting uproaring praise for that shit reveal lineup?

Wait. Don't tell me that shitty ass leak was actually real.

I will take aris shitting on games I like over a person pretending to be depressed to extort donations.

suck a dick for fucking over DOA

Which leak?

Wait but that's not true, street fighter isn't at it's worst yet.
It's just rapidly plummeting.

Attached: 1564478889269.jpg (2126x404, 105K)

The E.Honda one

it's funny that you're concerned about relevance and then mention aris because aris is far more relevant than floe

The is one that mentioned C.Viper, but is fake and it had Honda name in it unless its another one that i'm not aware.

it still amazes me samsho is that big. I have to admit I thought it was just another forgotten IP, but people really seem to be excited for it

First year, pretty easy to pick up game.
I wouldn't expect it to grow much but who knows, maybe are really into it.

Hopefully he stays like that, he's ruined Capcom fighting games

>Atleast Ono released a half-finished game at once. Harada the fat pig delayed Gookken 7 for three years after arcade release and it was STILL unfinished on launch with extremely jewish Season Passes.
Bamco are undeniably jews and all, but SFV was a high budget game (by fighting game standards) made off of the success of SF4 whereas T7 was a low budget game not expected to do that well at the time after TTT2 under-performed, the circumstances are different. At one point the game wasn't going to get a home release at all, they were just able to build on top of a basic ass package because it did way better than they expected.

Basically Capcom should learn from their mistakes with SFV and make a better game next time, and Bamco should actually pump some money into the next game from the ground up because they have no excuse not to now.

>Nooo i spent a year working on just 3 characters and they even leaked them

even for its first year I think its pretty impressive. But I think its longevity depends on how exciting the matches playout at evo this year.

i-i-it'll bounce back

Remember: Each SFV season dlc has 6 characters, but we only have 4 characters revealed so far. I really hope there's more this sunday, like a new patch and/or the rest of the characters.

Attached: 1515372875149.png (348x302, 42K)

You can tell why sf5 fans are getting antsy, it's only a matter of time now.

REEEEEEE BLANKA
PUT BATSU AND RAN IN INSTEAD.

we have 3, kage isn't "officially" a S4 character

or maybe he is Capcom will not actually say

Judging from SFV's quality, he hasn't been doing anything for the past 5 years

Attached: 1430793196399.png (582x600, 484K)

Brace for a Genjuro-only top 8

They should've put the samurai spic from Fatal Fury instead if they wanted a new character from that franchise. If Lucia was in the base roster or something I bet she'd be liked, at this point she just doesn't stand out though.

i like how smash is so successful that it cant be denied a slot and the rest of the fgc has to tolerate it now matter how much they hate it

>Now Egoraptor
>Now
>Egoraptor
ahahaha

Attached: 8ewUPzl.jpg (1300x956, 95K)

This, This whole shit is funny as fuck

Attached: 1485558197118.jpg (195x195, 7K)

no and that's why it was leaked beforehand
now he doesnt have to bother showing up

I don't get it... the new characters are fucking garbage, if anything the leak prevented on stage disappointment like the way it happened with Decapre.

>can't even beat SF at its worst
Evo's straight up run by Capcom shills though
yet Smash is the main game and a 3D fighter, which has always been a niche within this niche genre, is catching up to it. Neither of those things should be happening at what is supposed to be a Capcom tournament more than anything else (people pretend that this isn't the case anymore, but that's only because of all the negativity around SFV as a game, Capcom's still extremely involved with Evo's running)

I still remember like yesterday, they had to tweet not to get your hopes up right before the reveal

EVO is a full-on corporate event now. MrWizard is only interested in money and guess what, even though SFV beats Tekken 7 in participants clean, it's slated before Tekken. Money talks, and both Nintendo and Namco have more than Capcom. It's that simple.

fucking stoner

Fucking 16ers shittalking Ultra. The reveal was hype as fuck. It's SFV that shit the bed.

Ultra is hype and I still play it to this day, decrappy is not

Decrappy,, oni and E. Ryu are hot garbage even though Eroo is good

rent free

SFV will always get participants because it's prizepools are nuts, it's entirely possible that MrWizard just made a judgement all that having like 50 entrants more doesn't change the fact viewers really don't like street fighter these days.

?

You mean Sr. Pelo, and to be fair, you should explain that even storytime animators were chill/laughed at it, but ARIN of all people got hella mad, which somehow exploded in his face as even people from Game Grumps called on his bullshit.

Attached: 1479922098780.png (795x991, 509K)

he even admitted jive took more skill
youtu.be/aNj4aklzGSQ

chet up, bitch

Pure coincidence the games are lined up in ascending order based on their financial weight.

Painfully obvious you have no idea what you are talking about user

Aris drone detected.

Agreed, I'm happy to see Lucia again if nothing else

demonstrate "financial weight"

Egoraptor is a joke in of himself that got stale years ago.

which is why MK is the main game as usual, oh...

>doesn't Capcom events pay way more?
sure but its more then just the pay, in the end its just vidya and these events are just people getting together to have some fun playing fightan games.

uplifting video
youtube.com/watch?v=1mxAprP_npU

Stop pretending EVO line up matters when CyGames is going to buy it all anyways.

>still no Kiryu in Tekken
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1560681159686.jpg (1160x629, 68K)

You're getting Majima and you're going to like it.

Serves EVO right for trying to be more than just a shitty fighting game tournament. It's just DLC anyways, in a really bad game.

based grubble gonna take evo 2020

Attached: full_percival.png (638x839, 493K)

>Beyblade spinning with Yoshimitsu
Sounds pretty fun honestly

I wish we got bat Majima but we already have a bat guy so we're getting the knife I guess.

Shut the fuck up BITCH! Oh and thanks for the donash.

Every fucking time. Capcom's fg division always shits the bed on every possible opportunity.

Attached: IMG_20190304_015041.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

No amount of money can MK make not shit, lmao

Release date for the game is fucked
Imagine if people don't like it and by the time of evo 2020 it's already dead even with a fat prize pool

Fuck you for even bringing that fool up

He isn't even remotely pertinent or relevant to these topics.

Me too, part because of FF3 nostalgia, and part because dem thighs.

Attached: street-fighter-v-2019819135433_9[1].jpg (1024x640, 128K)

That's pretty based. Everyone tells you to have thick skin on the internet, but the reality is, it hurts when people say mean things.

Truly heartbroken to see a gamedev humiliated like this!

Imagine your product breaks street date, imagine your game's best features leak months before release. A developers nightmare.

Grow a pair faggot.

Lucia being in the game really caught me off guard, I have a reason to play the game again

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I'm going to but 3 copies of Bowlboy or whatever it was called

Attached: 07234568854.gif (128x128, 10K)

SEETHING

She is coming bros. This time for sure.

Attached: __ingrid_capcom_fighting_jam_drawn_by_tetsu_kimuchi__c2581bc65ef72a6af306109f2f0600e0.jpg (955x1157, 392K)

why do leakers like to ruin the surprise? what is their motivation?

hey alright

apparently it wasn't a leaker, it was someone accidentally not setting the video to private when uploading

Usually they do it for attention, but the SFV was just some dumb employee who accidentally uploaded the trailer early and was probably fired for it

Don't like this whole "starry-eyed rookie" feel to her considering how nigh-stoic and pissed she looked in FF3.

But honestly, who gives a shit about Final Fight beyond the first game, Revenge, and Streetwise if your feeling cheeky.

I like Blanka

literally everyone will enter the game with a one million dollar prize pool

Good, I hope everybody at Capcom is really sad that people don't like their shitty three character reveal.
You go radio silent for 8 fucking months leaving people wondering about the future of the game, and then at the end of your silence you show off three new paid DLC characters with costume DLC that they could've released over time? And it's less content over time than the previous three years SFV's been alive?
Nobody wants more characters Ono, they want you to fix the shitty netcode, awful fight money system, and stop putting F2P/gacha shit in your fighting game.

Attached: 1560286226412.jpg (688x513, 38K)

I don't like you

>Lucia's accent
*unzips nightstick*

I'm hurt by the leak too. Hurt that they're still supporting this shitty game and we have to wait to get a SF game without Ono in charge.

Attached: 1355841946207.gif (91x95, 22K)

I've always wondered... for what reason they don't use GGPO's netcode considering that its open source and miles better than what they use?

Attached: 1514819353651.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

He shouldn't feel sad that 3 underwhelming characters made it too little too late into a dead game that is kept alive by Capcom fake hype and an IV of money. Sponsorship money and top players begrudgingly playing out of obligation does not mean a game is "doing well". For all intents and purposes, corporate delusions aside, SFV is a dead game with no excitement in it for spectators.

Honda is what we expect. Poison looks awful and her/his/its/memes moveset looks boring and non-meta hanging.

Lucia is the one good addition, but it's too fucking late. Her moves seem very Ken-like anyway and I doubt she brings anything new to the table. It's just too fucking late for this game. Everyone is just waiting on a SFVI at this point because they have refused from day 1 to change the stupid systems in the game that just make it feel awful to play.

SFV plays like an incomplete anime fighter, where only certain characters can spazz out and be effective while the traditional characters are screwed over. It just isn't a good fucking game and the delusion of Capcom and their cult members overshadows any evidence saying the contrary.

Because Japan. Because their Internet has been fantastic for decades and they've never needed to make online good because the entire country can be traveled in a single day

So Capcom still doesn't give a single flying fuck about their western costumers!? Well, thats lame.

More like the western consumers won't put their feet down.

eat a dick mr jizz you fat fucking jew

i feel like that everyday

Attached: lia 11132.jpg (742x466, 54K)

>this is what really bugs me about e-celeb culture and watching Aris' chat is what proved it to me.
you say that but you spout the dumb shit your favorite fag youtuber said in some gay video

Don't worry if you keep autistically repeating yourself for years on end then one day you will defeat Capcom

the dude that leaked the lineup days before is saying oro is the 4th one
i dont know what to believe, i wish it was since it would be the perfect addition to this game

Social media ruined the internet.

I've literally gone out of my way to stop doing that because I realized how much I hated it when other people do it.

Go see a psychiatrist. Or buy some Adderall.

Attached: 1553802705479.png (421x1275, 342K)

This was planned

Don't @ me

youtu.be/unuadNjSbRw

I really fucking hope so.

Attached: 1563422211379.jpg (560x740, 111K)

Rope yourself you stupid fucking JoJofag
Jotaro dies in part 6 Jolyne Dies in Part 6
Gyro dies in part 7,Johnny loses the race ,and Diego dies but comes back and uses The World

Attached: 1521567012323.png (547x486, 262K)

>diego dies but comes back
But that's false
He does die but it's a totally different diego from a paralel universe that appears with za warudo
Jolyne also doesnt ''die'' in part 6

r-really?! oh-no!!!

Attached: o9k6cjijr91s2kojso1_400.png (313x334, 92K)

Based, and fuck twittertrannies

he has a pass
he can say nigger whenever he wants

Same. Saaaaaaaaaaaame.

>His smile and optimism: gone

I dont even read anime but you're coming off as a real big jealous faggot right now

>director
whoops, how do i achieve your lacking of reading skills and make a mistake like that

>Atleast Ono released a half-finished game at once
ono doesn't do anything but producer, how the hell is he even at the helm of development according to you people who think he actually comes up with anything in game development

>you say that but you spout the dumb shit your favorite fag youtuber said in some gay video
i *am* my own favorite fag youtuber, so *naturally* i'm gonna spout the ~dumb shit~ i say

fuck this new captcha, it requires me to download my opinions from my eceleb's newest twitter post to continue

Attached: r-01_1.png (232x254, 54K)

I mean Ono a few years ago at EVO. He's a cool guy and took a picture and gave me a signed poster of MvC:I (LOL), but after SF5 being so disappointing, its hard to feel sorry for him.

this

Attached: 1555356352280.jpg (1200x675, 62K)

>First person trying to defend Aron is a tranny

Attached: 1517769709913.jpg (191x166, 7K)

is this a jojo reference?

Because Crossplay

So Capcunts, how does it feel you're not gonna get anymore new fighting games? Cause we'll see you in 8 years.

Attached: 1564526951397.jpg (1024x683, 78K)

based. I was "banned" last week for spoiling animeonlys on Yea Forums. What you have to do is pretend your talking normally but then get em with a spoiler in the middle of it
>starting part 6 what I am in for?
>the fights are sort of confusing at first but not as confusing as jotaro dying and the nigger priest reseting the universe.

A trailer video for three new characters for SFV

darkstalkers 4 incoming

Reminder
>the first Evo that Street Fighter isn't the headlining game
>the first Evo that Smash is the headlining game
>all comes with the worst leaks out of EVO in the history of the tournament
>revelations of Smash professionals being pedophiles, rapists, racists, and potential terrorists
>and concludes with a biblical plague of grasshoppers invading Las Vegas
>a plague so thick that satellites can see it from space
Wizard upset the natural order. The box has been opened. The future has been chosen.

your post begs to differ

He is not even the best character in the series for a fighting game

oh wow
floe said it, so it must be true !

SFV is a stupid crazy bump that shouldn't really be waited. Sure it's going down but only this year is it dipping below final SFIV numbers. Says a lot considering it's such a vocally disliked game.

jesus christ how horrifying

Attached: 1563578521290.jpg (512x512, 23K)

Oh yeah, the DOA competitive scene is in shambles right now. Their games have always been in the spotlight. lol'd

all those young grasshoppers looking for ancient kung fu sensei

>animeonly
>was starting the manga
huh???

Did not a similar leak happened back during sfiv when the new version of 4 was about to be announced and people saw eryu and oni?

Attached: 1536641911328.webm (638x360, 2.95M)

holy shit

not as terrifying as those AI portraits

Last year all the capcuks were going Tekken 7 could never surpass SFV even in 5 years. Now it is inevitable.

I know sfv is dead has become a bad meme, but for years everyone has pointed out how it is sinking and needs a boost. Yet Capcuks didn't listen, they just kept saying nope we're on top right now and nothing can touch us. Then you slowly watch the excuses morph as it shrinks, from nothing can touch SF to well it is doing good enough. Unless SF6 is sooner rather than later SF will become a mid sized game.

Attached: EA1-v5fUwAAgEaE.jpg (680x442, 59K)

never ever

Bandai could unironically do the same with all the millions they make with their army of anime gacha mobile games but they're the jews of japan.

I mean, it's not like you were bringing THE BIG GUNS to EVO, Ono. You were revealing E.Honda (an obvious) Lucia (a pretty deep reference) and Poison (fun but not earth shattering). I'd consider it saving yourself from another DeCapre situation

Damn...

Attached: スマホリオン.png (410x1318, 261K)

That's it? Really?

Based Sr. Pelo. If only all Mexicans were like him.
youtube.com/watch?v=D4CivrxQ2Ow

they'd have nothing to gain from it like CyGames would

I don't think you realize who makes those gacha games for Bamco.

I just want SC6 to not feel like it's halfassed its post release support

I just want SC6 to not have reversal edge

>that feel when you couldn't protect that smile

Maybe he's a Bruno Mars fan

This is the future of EVO and it's beautiful

Attached: WAHOO.png (936x534, 186K)

Dude, c'mon now

Fuck Kiryu and the fags who want him in.

That's an understatement, it ruined western society
The white man can't handle it.

How come it's mostly final fight guys who get into SF?
Surprised they didn't pull from any of their other games that weren't really too fantasical

Future of Evo is just a convention. For Capcom, Arcsys, and Bamco it's still big, but it's also just a midyear major in the circuit. That's why they always get mad when Wizard says it's the world championship, because he's struggling for relevance in a world where the world championships are in December.

Ryu is in Smash though, and is actually better than Mario iirc

Maybe if the leaked content had been characters or content people wanted and not terrible choices people wouldn't be so pissed.

Test

It was always the unloved child compared to Tekken. Be thankful you got any scraps at all.

It’s canon to SF but still I’m confused over lack of Rival School inclusion despite Sakura being in the games.

Have some Part 8 spoilers too,Gappyposters.
Part 8 will end in an unsatifying way because Araki is a bad writer who can't handle a long-form mystery story. JoJolion will go on to be remembered as the unanimous worst part. Part 9 will never happen.

Attached: 1553596984302.png (794x560, 481K)

I can't wait for the Broly and Gogeta reveals. DBFZ wins again.

That too
Yeah, that's true.

Both of those characters are in smash and are stronger than mario though.

I assume it's so the vs Capcom games still feel special.

Noone at Capcom remembers Rival Schools.

Remember if SC6 doesn’t sell enough, it may be the last one...

I hate fighterz S2. Even with base forms and datamines from release, it didn't feel like a massive drag for new content

That's probably TGS. Janemba will be EVO.

based, the latter parts aren't even any good anyway, save them the trouble

thank you for your service

“No one at Capcom remembers Rival Schools”

Same goes for Lost Planet, Dino Crisis and some game with horror trope characters fighting.

>and some game with horror trope characters fighting.
i will end you

Attached: 1544491344094.png (375x500, 26K)

I'm very glad they still remember Power Stone and Red Earth.

>Babby's first animu fighter

Attached: 1564385885181.jpg (338x654, 58K)

>All these people calling for a new SF game without ono
Watch him be the only one who was trying to salvage SFV, and SF6 ends up being even worse.

Fucking red names

Attached: atpKEK.png (303x227, 80K)

>Be thankful you got any scraps at all.
Not him, but fuck you. Settling for less is never a good option. It's best to not get anything than to get a half-assed product. He's got every right to call out Namco for putting out that trash. This is why we get half-finished games with the hopes of patching errors and glitches out.

ur so smart dude

Blanka’s cool you fucking faggot

It's kinda sad to see this happen to EVO and fighting games. I still don't know why and how Smash is taken so seriously.

Because the creator of RS won't officially allow RS as a part of the SFverse

>some fighters with no news or new dlc for 3 months
>SFV no news or new dlc for like 6 months
>everything just to show off at Evo
Fuck them. They deserve it. I hope everything gets leaked with trailers a couple of hours before evo starts

Why exactly do people feel bad for him again? Everyone shits on SFV for being a shitty game, but when these garbage leaks that nobody wants or asked for comes out everyone is shedding crocodile tears.

This guy is the reason street fighter isn't respected anymore and he makes a shitload of money, stop feeling bad

Check the final entrants list again

sorry you can't handle reality bro

Attached: tank sales.jpg (306x428, 22K)

>6 months
8 months since Kage. Also Kage took 4 months as well, and the S4 update was so minor that fanboys convinced themselves it was only half the update. S4 is basically S3.8.

So really it has been a year since significant content dropped

>There is still delusional furfaggots still thinking there will a Street Fighter Furfag Otherkin Edition "4"
Here's this L fag. You spergs earned it.

On the other hand, Soul Calibur V came out in like twenty fucking twelve and it's been an awful long time. Hurt me more daddy bamco

I know this is bait but holy shit

Attached: 1505565405923.png (339x298, 51K)

How the fuck did it leak?
Also, these are lame choices Tbh

This. These faggots have exercised radio silence the entirety of this games life. SFIV, even after release and leading up to every update, kept an active blog just talking about the game, on-going development, and eventual reveals. I guess it was a different time, 09-13, but the point is there was effort. This fucking game kept going silent unless it was a new fucking costume or stage, then a character would be revealed, they'd have 3 days of activity, then go back to shilling e-sports. The audacity after Kage's lackluster reveal to not only keep people in the dark about the future of the game but to keep that dark going to fucking August. The division responsible for this game can go fuck themselves. I can't wait til they spill their spaghetti re-showing this trailer at grand finals because what the fuck else are they going to do?

Attached: 1455598190215.jpg (627x480, 35K)

>you show off three new paid DLC characters with costume DLC
Isn't even a good deal, least give people the stage

Attached: 1561096195992.png (1920x1080, 2.71M)

Cope harder, you cucks had the chance.

>Lost Planet
thank god, 3 games in the series all of them fucking trash

Thanks for the continued support, please buy our stuff!

so what do they do now that they can't have paid actors on stage act like this is something exciting

why is sushi in a clear milk carton?
why is a popstar nun working as a clerk?
why does a giant mummy want to buy sushi?

>wanting to buy more stages
jesus fucking christ, it's not like it's a smash stage where the stage choice actually matters

Oh Felicia and Anakaris?
They first appear in MVC2, right?

Funny how Honda is one of the better looking SFV models and he's right next to Poison, one of the worst.

Lucia legit looks like a mod. From her moves to her body and just general quality.

NO NO NO WHAT THE FUCK user WHY'D YOU SPOIL EVERYTHING I WAS ENJOYING THE STORY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this, i dont like SFV that much but if at least the netcode was decent i would come back sometimes just to fuck around but even private rooms with friends near me it lags like hell.

WAH WAH
MY SHIT GOT LEEKED
WHY CANT I EVER TRUST ANYBODY
fuck off

Attached: 1560991600431.jpg (1024x960, 115K)

Aren't E. Honda and Poison beloved and iconic characters? Why are they bad DLC choices?

toilet paper

rip ribirumu ;–;

me too

>beloved
eh, Honda is liked but no one was seriously begging for him. No not Mike Ross either. It is like adding T.Hawk of Dee Jay, yeah I guess but they don't have obsessive fans. Poison is liked cause of porn, she doesn't even play the same.

Also you seemed to miss that people waited 8 months, after a rather disappointing reveal of Kage along with a minor balance update for 3 characters. With very little communication in this time.

this is why Smash is winning

Who the fuck doesn't like Blanka?

No one was really asking for E.Honda and outside of fetish circles, Poison isn't particularly popular.
Also lucia just looks like ken lite. Either way none of them are new or surprising. Not anything that will rekindle people's passion for the game or anything, especially after the long silence from the dev team.

You again?