Will we ever get a game with KH gameplay without the Disney stuff? Nomura being a retarded writer not withstanding...

Will we ever get a game with KH gameplay without the Disney stuff? Nomura being a retarded writer not withstanding, the crossover aspect of it is what ruins any hope it could ever have of being taken seriously.

Attached: kingdom.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

Das easy enough

Attached: 1564577157236.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

Dilate

At this point no one is going’s to take KH seriously. So may as well put Disney on it to attract autist money.

based

I mean a game with the same gameplay but new IP.

Are you that final fantasy autist again? Or like, someone posing as him?

Attached: 1542299404847.jpg (870x675, 88K)

If you're concerned about people taking KH seriously, you've missed the point. Leave your cringe at the door.

Anyway, are there any games that play similarly to KH? I've played a lot of action RPGs but it still feels fairly unique gameplay wise.

You have really bad reading comprehension.

>the crossover aspect of it is what ruins any hope it could ever have of being taken seriously.

the FF stuff started to die off after KH2 because nomura wanted his OCs in the game more and more. The fact you can see Disneys - sorry I mean mickey's gloved fingerprints around KH3 throat show whos really in charge and where its going now.
HINT: Expect more mouse semen and less FF edgelord chocobo shit in future title

You have really bad reading comprehension.

That's when I stop playing, the point of the series was cameo crossover central. What the fuck is the point if it's just some faggot's OCs running through the plots of Disney movies? I can read deviantart fanfiction for that.

> I played the game for random FF characters, not the complex story.

>Nomura being a retarded writer not withstanding
That’s a low blow.

Yes? That was literally the point of every single ad, the fucking tagline for the first game was "You never know who you'll run into next."

By "KH gameplay" I hope you mean KH1 and KH2, because everything after that is shit.

How? It's not a secret.

Versus 13 was literally KH without the Disney stuff. It even dealt with similar themes. But FF7R is basically KH3 without Osakajank so it's kinda the same

Attached: 1542016366954.gif (330x186, 2.93M)

>Versus 13 was literally KH without the Disney stuff
No it wasn't, and Versus 13 doesn't even exist.
>It even dealt with similar themes.
No it didn't.
>But FF7R is basically KH3 without Osakajank so it's kinda the same
KH3 is shit, FF7R is looking to be good. These two games are night and day.

FF7R and KH3 have extremely similar gameplay and only a retard would say otherwise
>attack to uild up ATB/situation commands
>expend ATB/SC on big damage special attacks
>time slows down when choosing commands an option available in KH3 thats disbaled by default in the menus
the only difference is character switching and a few added on mechanics like how summons and magic work, but they're still fundamentally the same

Is KH3 any better with Proud Mode? Haven't played it yet, but I hear a lot of people have gripes with it for some reason.

I assume you mean critical, not really unfortunately. It's just more busywork and makes the game tedious as fuck.

>HINT: Expect more mouse semen, nomura OCs and nomura made game dick and less FF edgelord chocobo shit in future title

so then your left after KH3 then right? because nomura has gone on record that the series "outgrew the FF series (but not anything he personally worked naturally) and he doesn't see the need to lean on them so much to draw in new players" so it's now just going to be Disney shit, OCs up the ass and 'member these guys/games I made' from here on out

>so then your left after KH3 then right?
Yeah pretty much, I'll see if the eventual KH4 is a redemption arc but I'm not holding my breath, and I'm going to scrutinize the ever loving shit out of it because of 3.

>FF7R and KH3 have extremely similar gameplay
This retard can't be serious. Are KHfags really this delusional?

We could've had it, OP, we could've had it all...

My heart won't let go, bros, I'm still not over it ;_________________

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Disney is the only thing it has going for it. Everything around Disney is absolutely retarded

>waaaaah they should remove the only reason the series exists because I'm so sensitive about what other people think about it

It's not. Even members of the Tokyo team worked on KH3. More like Compromised Tokyo Team if you ask me (AKA what we got with XV just the same, but much, MUCH better this time around).

Attached: FinalFantasyVersusXIII_combat_3.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

explain how they're different

Ahem *ting ting ting ting ting*
A-AHEM *ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting*

I THINK TABATA SUCKS
>turns the best FF game since FFXII into a GTA bro trip sim
>has literally NO sense of tone, soul, taste or music except for the Versus
>FFXV ships as a LITERALLY unfinished game
>All DLC cancelled and Tabata is BTFO by Square after losing $33 million thanks to Luminous
>Which, by the way, is CONFIRMED still working on a PS5 exclusive
>Nomura CONFIRMED reviving Versus XIII and teasing us with Verum Rex, which is, in Nomura's words a separate project in spite of many visual similarities though singlehandedly ruining any and all XV discourse through his own salt

Lmao completely fucking anally devastated, not long before XV-kun, Barry and Bazztek, are finally put in their place. We won the long game Versus lads or shall I say Versus CHADS.

Attached: 1558963314781.png (600x900, 665K)

>KH2 goes all in on the crossover shit, having stuff like Donald Duck shit talking Sephiroth
>now it's just "muh ancient Keyblade OCs who all are connected, even thousands of years later going through 1:1 shots of Disney movies"

Where did it go wrong?

Proud no, Critical yes. Expect to die a lot at the start though. As long as you're not doing level 1 the damage scales well, but you're always a couple hits from death.

>>now it's just "muh ancient Keyblade OCs who all are connected, even thousands of years later going through 1:1 shots of Disney movies"
this is mostly because Disney is getting more strict with what he can and cant do, and more often than not forces him to recreate the movie in game. he mentioned in the ultimania interviews or something

Somewhere around BBS, but Days didn't do it any favors either.

You mean the game that had Sully tossing Sora's emo alter ego through a bunch of doors, Woody trash talking Young Xehanort, Jack Sparrow do the breath knockout on Luxord, and featured original stories for Toy Box, Monstropolis and San Fransokyo?

its not KH2 so its shit, all of that is irrelevant

Where is Sephiroth though? I'm supposed to care OCs designed specifically for the series are interacting with Disney shitters?

That only applies to certain devs within Disney, though. The Frozen team especially was incredibly strict, while the Big Hero Six team was fine with their world being a sequel and Baymax being the final boss.

Fuck off.

Why does Sephiroth need to be in every single game?

Tradition, and we need to finish the trilogy.