"sorry" won't cut it.
You've done it this time.

LE RIP AND TEAR AMIRITE XD

so what's his problem

where's hayden and the glowing sword thing

>walks in a straight line to arena spawn room
>demons spawn in, hold right click to bring up my iron sights to shoot
>enemy starts to glow
>i press a button to see something awesome and also become invincible for the duration of the animation while also healing a quarter of my health per F press
>monsters defeated, follow quest arrow to end of straight line hallway
>I did it! Level up and start assigning my skill points
>Ahhh... Doom, just the way I remember it

user im sorry but you need to go back

Attached: 1563915344200.png (571x618, 53K)

seethe more

grow a pube

How's doom3? it's ten bucks on ps4 and I played all the games except this one.

lmao, spot on and shows what's wrong with modern gaming.

Attached: lol5.png (741x716, 832K)

It's 2016 all over again

OMGGV VIDeogames WITH A CAPITAL V LOOOL

user you're replying too is a fucking faggot but even so
>Man we'd love [fun gametype we used to have a lot of] to come back and have a great new few games.
>Oh nice somebody did it, has a few modernities we're not sure about but they're option/not too bad and it's pretty fucking great.
>We're all having fun.
>OMG WTF IT'S BECOME BETTER KNOWN AND POPULAR
>IT'S ACTUALLY SUCCEEDING AND NORMIES HAVE MENTIONED IT
>THIS GAME FUCKING SUCKS XD
>man why do devs not make any more [fun gametype we used to have a lot of] fuck modern gaymin
unfortunately is pretty Yea Forums.

Attached: 1381945198053.png (774x639, 814K)

?

Are you OK, user?

>walks in a straight line to arena spawn room
Give me a video game that doesn't have you walk a "straight line" to where the combat is, brainlet.
>demons spawn in
They're already there, it's only backup that gets spawned.
>hold right click to bring up my iron sights to shoot
???
Only one weapon out of eight with a mod that lets you zoom in with a scope, doesn't really count as Iron Sights.
>follow quest arrow to end of straight line hallway
Again, platforming and wall climbing sections debunk this. Aside from the compass, where the fuck do you see a quest arrow?
>start assigning my skill points
What? Again, where do you see this?

But nudoom doesn’t bring it back. It plays the same as every other normies shooter. Dumb bethesda shill

>walk into room
>see demon
>shoot demon
Maybe, just maybe, Doom was never good.

is this bait or is this just pure retardism?

>But nudoom doesn’t bring it back. It plays the same as every other normies shooter. Dumb bethesda shill
Like I said
>OMG WTF IT'S BECOME BETTER KNOWN AND POPULAR
>IT'S ACTUALLY SUCCEEDING AND NORMIES HAVE MENTIONED IT
>THIS GAME FUCKING SUCKS XD
you're the retard hyperbole flavor

>I love to fill out questionaires!
Back to plebbit you faggot.

Attached: armed.jpg (415x604, 97K)

dumb edgy contrarian

huh when I first saw that thumbnail though it was some python staring out the window

I answered his retarded reply with another reply. Kill yourself, retard.

WHY WON'T THEY FIX THE GOD DAMN UI

>Give me a video game that doesn't have you walk a "straight line" to where the combat is, brainlet.

DOOM...

>They're already there, it's only backup that gets spawned.
So you’re saying it’s a spawn room? Not true btw
>Only one weapon out of eight with a mod that lets you zoom in with a scope, doesn't really count as Iron Sights.
And the pistol... And the shotgun... And the, you see where i’m going
>Again, platforming and wall climbing sections debunk this. Aside from the compass, where the fuck do you see a quest arrow?
so now i gotta jump across the straight line level
>What? Again, where do you see this?
on the fucking level up screen? But makes sense nudoomers can’t read

Who are you quoting? I never mentioned popularity once

you can customize it

depends.. buy/play it eitherway tho it is mostly rated as the worst one tho it has the most focus on horror.

>lol just get mods to make it ok

KYS

>472526760
>a grenade launcher attachment now counts as iron sights
are you just being retarded for (You)s?

Attached: 1550107255506.gif (181x222, 33K)

Better than the flaming trash heap that is Nu-Doom.

Play the original, not BFG edition.

>ctrl+f grenade launcher
When was a grenade launcher mentioned schizo?

who mentioned mods you retarded faggot

t. nu-male gamur

Attached: video games.webm (1280x720, 3M)

I don't mean Steams workshop modders realm whatever the fuck, going into the files in orrder make a game good isn't quality game desigm.

Lmao doom 3 is not better than new doom you absolutely contrarian faggot

twitch should ban these sloots and fine them for polluting the twitch community

>472527169
cause you said in your post that the shotgun has iron sights, which it fucking doesn't. it has two alt firemodes, one being a sort of gattling shotgun mode and the other a grenade launcher.

Attached: 1523620283779.png (213x215, 81K)

Using the options which come with the game is modding now? Get real.

You literally can't use iron sights on the shotgun or the psitol. The closest you get is a slight zoom when you charge up the multi shot for the combat shotgun. The game also does most levels as hubs with objectives in each area or scattered throughout that lead to the next area and further into the game. Sorry it's not a maze that only has one exit instead. The level up screen is literally just bonus abilities you don't have to get if you don't want to because you have to search the level to get the upgrades. You don't want the ability to automatically map a new area? Don't bother looking for praetor tokens. The only real leveling comes from finding upgrade consoles that let you increase your health, armor or ammo capacity, and if you don't want those, you can literally just not look for them. You'd know all this if you played the game though, which you didn't.

>DOOM...
If you're actually trying to present Doom 1 as evidence that you don't have to walk to combat in a video game then you're really fucked.
>Not true btw
Lies. Look for yourself, as soon as you enter combat enemies are already waiting for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=x4h3gtsXoD8
>pistol and shotgun
Alternate fire modes. Not iron sights.
>so now i gotta jump across the straight line level
Goalposting.
>on the fucking level up screen?
Again, show me a level up screen with "skill points". The only enhancements you get through the game are pick-ups in secret areas which boost your health, armor, ammo, and lives.

Accurate, but you forgot to mention that keycards are just single use for a single door too.

>single use for a single door
That's false though.

>hold right click to bring up my iron sights to shoot
Already wrong. Apply yourself.

>you don't have to walk to combat in a video game
Moving goalposts: the post

So the guy who influenced the Betrayer is a Saturday morning cartoon villain?

>haha Yea Forums let's make up a bunch of bs to shitpost with no one will know
You may be surprised to learn that there are still a few Yea Forumsirgins on this board that actually do play games rather then just post on Yea Forums. So your bs has to be at least mildly believable or arguable. Posting things that literally simply do not exist in the game and anyone who played would instantly know that merely outs you as a faggot immediately.

I kind of like nu-doom but they blatantly lied
>No cutscenes
>But there are parts where you can't skip, somehow this isn't a cutscene

Arcade mode removed some of those sections, but wasn't there at launch and made the game easier because you had access to all perks.

>walk in a straight line to arena spawn room
How the fuck is that goalposting you nigger?

learn english you fucking shit skin

fpbp

I just played Doom16 a month ago and it was pretty good.
Ironsights? That's bullshit. The assault rifle is 100% accurate on your reticle whether you use a scope or not. Alternate fire modes are not mechanically the same as ADS.
The maps were not very linear at all, and the game rewards exploration.
Glory kills are a cool feature and no one is making you spam them. I didn't find myself abusing them very much when you can use minigun turret mod and gauss rifle siege mod to blast right through everything charging at you.

Doesn't play like a modern FPS at all. You shoot accurately while moving fast, you have to manage health/armor while most modern shooters have regenerating health where you hide behind cover.

based and redpilled

based but retardpilled

>show me a level up screen with "skill points".
Those are disabled in the demos in the interest of time, but you still get skill points just like 2016.

>show me a level up screen with "skill points".
>BUUUUUUH YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE IT
shill cope

Attached: 1552092165936.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

jesus christ
>inb4 "have sex"

>rewards exploration
>ruin pacing by having to find needles in haystack

>retardedly easy with powerups, a slog with none
>no proper designed balance

youtu.be/7iFMyiGfxbE?t=5375
>Every time you complete a combat encounter you will work your way toward unlocking combat points.
>You use those to invest in your mods to increase the power of your weapons.

That's in the multiplayer battle mode

Nope, they're talking about the single player.

>he doesn't post proof

Was this the thing that had concept art from Doom 3?

>no u

The proof is in . It's during the single player gameplay demo while talking about the automap.

>yes just watch this entire 2 hour video it's in there

It's timestamped you nigger.

Holy shit, that's what you meant? That's not a level up screen you fucking retard. Get over yourself, you're not smart.

Attached: 1507202188317.png (1000x1000, 1.67M)

I was talking about Eternal you turbo brainlet.

It's functionally identical.

Based. Nu-DOOM is garbage. Especially the level design and "music".

>healing a quarter of my health
this is fuck huge issue its always 4-6 cooldown instead of some other function like
>can carry max 1 with you to pop when needed, then its gone for good

No it's not retard

It is. You get skill points as you play and invest them into different perks and upgrades to level them up.

>zomg wtf i can heal in a game where i repeatedly take damage

Or, you can just not.

>no xp
>no levels
fag

this but unironically

Attached: 1564607746308.gif (498x463, 2.36M)

>you don't have to use it so it doesn't count!

Are you fucking braindead? Its in game you fucking retard

>combat points aren't experience
>improving your upgrades isn't levelling up

Attached: file.jpg (1680x1050, 184K)

I hope bethesda hires the same marketing team this time like they did in 2016, it was fucking hilarious watching them try to market their faux doom and get BTFO every thread

Attached: 1562348330550.png (534x534, 498K)

>i see shit, i must eat it
>wtf this tastes bad

>i see shit, i don't have to eat it
>but the game is an unbalanced slog if you don't eat it

Why are you sperging out over 2016?

>thing is in the game
>gotta mod it out of the game

It's going to be the exact same thing in Eternal, and they've outright come out and said they balanced the game around their RPG upgrade system.

>they've outright come out and said they balanced the game around their RPG upgrade system.
Sauce?

See 1:29:35

I had never played Doom until 2016 and I didn't finish the game. I really got sick of the lockdown meme areas where enemies spawn in like groups of 4 and you kill them in waves until you get a shitty keycard to go to the next lockdown arena. Is old Doom like that?

Yeah. Old DOOM doesn't really have that many enemies on screen in official maps, and still has lockdown areas when you pick up keycards.

>points to invest in weapon mods
This isn't a skill tree. All they're saying is that they've balanced enemies towards enhancements made to your weapon mods through combat points earned in combat. These aren't EXP points or level ups, it's not really an "RPG" upgrade system.

Or, you can just run away from every fight like a pussy.

>This isn't a skill tree.
You are the only person in this entire thread to say skill tree. nuDoom's levelling system is just as linear as its map design.
>These aren't EXP points or level ups
They are exactly EXP points and level ups, but under a different banner. You kill enemies, then you get points to invest into making your weapons perform better. It's the exact same shit.

>Enough map packs and mods for Doom 1 & 2 to last your entire life
>still whine about Doom 3, 2016 and Eternal being different despite 1 & 2 having nigh infinite amounts of content to this day
>Get mad when people call you a nitpicking autist for throwing a shitfit
it's understandable with different franchises that have less content but there is no excuse to complain about Doom games
>NOT MUH DOOM
You're right, it isn't your preferred Doom, It's different, you can still play regular classic Doom however you want, and everyone else will do what they want.

Attached: 1495455802615.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

doom 2016 isn't even moddable, if it was nobody on Yea Forums would be complaining because they would be busy playing /vr/ approved mods

that sorry excuse of map editor doesn't count

>>walks in a straight line to arena spawn room
>>demons spawn in, hold left click to shoot
>>enemy starts to die
>>i press a button to switch weapons, cause current is out of ammo
>>monsters defeated, proceed to the end of the hallway
>>I did it! Here's how many secrets I found, repeat
>>Ahhh... Doom, just the way I remember it

Old doom was an addictive, easy game for teens. Get over yourself.

>living impaired

Attached: One of my personal favorites.jpg (1126x956, 363K)

3rd person hack in slay game about doomslayer having to fight an demonic invasion during the middle ages would be kino as well

>If you're actually trying to present Doom 1 as evidence that you don't have to walk to combat in a video game then you're really fucked.
Are you braindead?(Yes, you like Zoom) The point he's making are the levels are fucking linear.

>mortally challenged

that's nothing. you should come to Yea Forums more often whenever ubisoft releases a new turd

nudoomers BTFO

There were a bunch of bodies with armor and weapons from the middle ages in Hell.

im glad they gave an alternative to glory kills, the flamethrower. kills now = armor, not health
and the knife thing will hopefully make the glory kills i still do shorter
only reason i wont buy is if they really fuck up the gun-play

Yea, normally the goal is to NOT take damage because you dont have the ability to heal everything back with the tap of a button. So youd actually think about how to approach encounters a bit. Not the case in Nudoom.

You can still download all the fucking hentai mods and other whacko crazy shit you want on classic doom, if that is your thing. Not everyone is into it nor is it a deciding factor on why a game is good.

Holy shit, I've started to actually enjoy video games the moment I stopped listening to autists on Yea Forums e.g. this guy.

Attached: SIM1.gif (320x200, 21K)

reminder that the "outrage" was a few amerimutts on twitter and nothing more

Imagine being such an elitist that you don't want to play games based solely on the fact an anime website says playing it is heresy, because it's not a carbon copy of an older game.

ZOOM ZOOM!

You sound like one of those blind fanboys who say paradox games don't run on "mana" but "political points". It's mana. You can call it whatever you want in your crazy topsy-turvy autism mindscape, but when you come back to coherence you should call a spade a spade.

Let's wait and see if those lines actual make it into the final game or not. Considering how rampant leftwing censorship has gotten wouldn't surprise me if it get's censored once again in the name of liberal snowflakes.

bethesda will probably take them out because they're pussies

I don't want to play it because its not a good game. Grow a pube, zoomer.

that is pretty elitist yeah, but who the fuck are you talking about?

yeah they sure got BTFO'd with that successful game that's getting a sequel

holy shit i hate women

>You're right, it isn't your preferred Doom, It's different

Different than Doom, Similar to call of duty

I just think it looks neat. :)

>And the pistol
A charged shot that does more damage. Only 100% runs do anything with the pistol, it's trash otherwise.
>And the Shotgun
Again, to use a weapon mod like explosive shot or 3 round burst. It's barely even an iron sight, the screen zooms in slightly and unzooms when you use the mod. I'll be thorough and explain the other guns.
>And the Plasma Rifle
Literally can't zoom in with it
>And the Rocket Launcher
Still can't zoom in with it
>And the Super Shotgun
A slight zoom in like the regular shotgun
>And the Gauss Cannon
There's a weapon mod that adds a scope which does more damage. Other wise, no iron sight
>And the Chaingun
Still nope
Admit it, you didn't even play the game and are trying to stir shit

>bethesda=id

Proof?

You are completely vulnerable during kill animations, they're worthless on higher difficulties.

I hope not but after what they let those Swedish cucks do to Wolfenstein I somehow trust Todd even less

What makes nuDoom similar to CoD? There's no iron sights, there's no human enemies besides an evil british lady that turns into the spider mastermind, there's no political themes, there's not even reloading besides the super shotgun which had reloading back in doom 2.

Doom 2016

I think a god of war 3 like 3rd person game only with guns instead of magic could work really well

So then why do all the secondary abilities make me hold right click to move slower and have better aim?

I asked for proof on what’s similar to COD in there.

There are ironsights, everything else you listed is cosmetic which is irrelevant to discussion about gameplay. Which you know, but you had to try your hardest to come up with another difference.

Are you actually retarded?

I gave you proof: Everything.

A fucking slight zoom in to use a weapon mod isn't an iron sight. An iron sight is, you know, using the fucking iron sight of the gun.

Bethesda Marketing division confirmed for not playing the game they shill.

Still slows down movement, still aims better, still an ironsight.

The saddest thing is he's not even being edgy, just painfully predictable

Okay, how about the fact that most of the other guns don't have any kind of "iron sight", by your definition?

you sir a whole new level of infuriating. You may just be the dumbest cunt on this entire maori flaxweaving forum. bfg yourself.

I hope they try again with boss fights. While not amazing they were charming in Doom 2016

bethesda owns ID, they'll pull shit that they think will harm sales

based retard

, because?

I'm primal brained enough to enjoy women showing off their assets like this but I've never gotten the thing about twerking. It doesn't seem enticing.

basey

Attached: zoom_2016.png (1810x2889, 1.18M)

based

sums it up perfectly

Nah. That's a Necron Destroyer.

One guy is literally derailing this thread and you people are letting him do it.