SOUL

>SOUL
>A tribute to (and proper representation of) the series
>really fun to play
>pisses off tourneyfags

I don't know if Banjo can top this, but if they do, this will probably be the best smash game of all time.

Attached: hero.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18409568
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed, most unique swordfighter by far

>'HOES MAD'
>he actually delivered and made the hoes mad
This is beautiful.

>most unique swordfighter by far
He literally stole everything from Robin and Link.

>that fucking up air

I don't know anything about Dragon Quest, but Christ, the music for Yggdrasil's Alter is fucking awful. This is some of the shittiest music in a Smash game I have ever heard, it's N64 tier.
Is all of Dragon Quest like this?

By that logic Robin stole his fire and electric attacks from Bowser and Pikachu. Fuck off.

>tfw playing smash with friends with items on
Hero is great pissing off tournament fags is just a cherry on the top

I don't think any touneyfags are actually mad about him, I think it's low level players that haven't learned the matchup yet. A week from now he'll be like Little Mac and K Rool.

>Is all of Dragon Quest like this?
Yes.

He's not really unique but as Robin and Link were a chore to play with spamming almost being a necessity Hero really freshens things up.

>2 songs per character again
>only got 8 because Sakurai made 4 characters
>MIDI only, no remixes
Squenix a shit as usual

No DQ tracks are good but the composer’s a weirdo that only lets the shitty MIDI versions get used for stuff. Smash’s DQ stuff mostly sounds like shit because of it.

Agreed, what they chose at least for Smash is some of the most mediocre music i've heard

I unironically hope the other 2 characters are broken beyond belief just to piss fags off here. Give me a nightmare from soul calibur please with OHKO attacks

most DQ music is actually fantastic, people just get turned off by the bad synth versions

There's not a lot to learn about the matchup. The tourneyfags are more pissed off about the RNG moves and crits more than anything.

Ike's Nair and Fair
Link's Dash Attack, Down Smash and Shield
Marth's Back air and Up Smash

But thank the lord he doesn't have a counter.

>Bayo was cheap and busted
>Joker is cheap and busted
>Hero is cheap and busted
>Banjo will be cheap and busted
I'm excited, I've never mained a top tier before. Looking forward to making people seethe

>Lose 2 lives in 4 hits
>3 F Smashes all crits
>Some magic bullshit
4 fucking hits was all it took after I was dancing around them. The crit RNG is busted.

I love that you get the toriyama feel from a lot of his animations.

>piranha plant

Why are people saying that hero is busted? All you have to do is rush him down so that he doesnt pull out a down-b. It's so slow and clunky to go down the menu, especially if you're reacting to a randomized list. Plus Hero stands still during it.

smashfags are crybabies

Attached: trunks.png (175x190, 65K)

Smash and Nintendo in general should have it's own containment board here. Literal baby games for fanboy losers
>oh oh mommy, he's in!
rehash after rehash after rehash
>but-but it's fun playing Mario 16 and smash 7! Nintendo dont rely on graphics as their games are fun to play!
No they rely on faggot fanboys like you who'll play the same trash over and over with minor tweaks here and there. All kys, dont @ me.

Attached: 1563962219384.jpg (640x480, 75K)

Didn't cost money
Paid DLC has to be broken to encourage people to buy it.

Just play a rushdown character, hoe.
No need to be so mad.

Didn't they literally recycle DQ music from Fortune Street?

Banjo's not topping Hero because all Western requested characters are shit. Screencap this.

costs money now

>Implying I know what that is
kys

How does ones brain work like this?

Eh who cares? This is Smash, not Theaterhythm.

Hero is so fucking fun to play as.

Last night I started a match online, used Hocus Pocus for a Big Mushroom effect, and fucking Smashed the dude with a crit and killed him in ONE hit.
The next life took another like 3 hits using my side B, another smash crit and then THWACKING him to nothingness.

Of course you do, you wouldn't be browsing Yea Forums - Super Smash Brothers otherwise.
We are all unified by our love of Smash.
Submit yourself to the will of Smash.

Is Hero's stage somewhat bugged? I have never once seen a chest or mimic appear, and I've been playing on it for a while since Hero released.

Attached: 800px-SSBU-Yggdrasil'sAltar.jpg (800x450, 79K)

Did you make sure items were enabled?

Do you have hazards turned off?

>kys
>dont @ me
sure is summer here

Tried doing those, still nothing. I guess i'm just unbelievably unlucky to not find a single one

Attached: 3e7e30109f7053ace358d45ca1f1507d.gif (252x252, 1.09M)

strawpoll.me/18409568

No one is saying the character is OP, but toruneyfags are mad about the RNG factor the character has. It's almost like they forget this game isn't made with them in mind, I play competitively but I understand the game isn't really focused on that too much so I'm ok when this shit happens.

Except the outrage starts with them and ripples along to cause schisms within the overall community

That same pieces of shit that fight for every broken mechanic they’ve playtested in Smash since the Melee days are the ones that cause the most uproar over new characters

I had all items on and set to high when the chests appeared. They never showed up when I had assist trophies only or items completely disabled.

No, it's mid-level trend followers. Those that are over confident in their ability because they can actually win matches, but hate losing. So when something comes out and dominates them, they freak out and think that can't be right, the character must be broken. One person posts a clip of some 'jank' and then the rest of the people at that level freak out and call for Ban, following the meme about Brawl Meta Knight. This had a resurgence because of Meta Knight again and someone posting a clip of him getting taken off the side of the stage and killed by cyclone near the blast zone. Everyone screaming in terror that the menace was back. Turns out it's stupid hard to get in that situation and the idiots didn't have context and Meta Knight is fine.

Hero will go to tournament, people will figure him out and see he's not a big deal because most people won't get a chance to open menu when not in an advantage state already and with every move putting himself in his own sort of mini disadvantage and then the whiners will forget about him once he's been figured out.

Wow, it's like Sakurai finally learned. Though people still don't seem to like the stage because of it's camera positioning when platforms are coming in. If it was just the platforms that appeared near the top in various formations, it would probably be a legal stage.

*snoozes you*
*hatchet mans you*

Attached: 1558712374796.gif (320x240, 646K)

Had this happen, except it was Thwack. Nothing better.

Those people don't want to learn how to play against him and instead whine.