TRIPLE AY GAYMES

TRIPLE AY GAYMES

Attached: annoying fat man.jpg (1200x800, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BORN DIFFERENT

MICRO TRANSACTIONS

OH UBISOFT

>parrots the current zeitgeist of reddit and youtube comments angry at anti-consumer practices whilst pretending he is making a brave and controversial stand
>>Thank god for ME.
>>BORN DIFFERENT

BORN INNOCENT

REAL GAMERS

Attached: tocracy.png (1092x610, 1.81M)

It's just me or he is getting really disappointed with himself lately? the videos are becoming more and more angry and desperate...

The only way to make money as a video game channel is be negative.

Why doesn't Jim talk more calmly and normally in his videos. I don't know the best way to describe it but his voice is constantly high toned and aggressive

Just harping on the same points. The safe points too, when his only opposition are people who're just apathetic to lootbox/hyper-monetization whale-baiting and likely don't even play the games and just like to stir the blubbery twat up.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs

CUM IN MY EYE

i want to put a bomb in his stomach and see all the fat he's accumulated sizzle as he explodes then fry some bacon with it

IM NOT LIKE YOU

Context to why he came on his face?

Attached: CxewNFfVEAA7TG_.jpg (900x1200, 122K)

like it or not we need people like him to educate the masses
I mean, even on this board people STILL defend microtransactions

he's literally gay, and probably retarded

THE INDERSTRY

I cannot fathom why he's popular, unintelligent, unfunny, unwatchable. The day he dies of a heart attack is gonna make Yea Forums unusable more than usual, i mean but at least he'll be dead.

>the masses
are you implying anyone else but his sycophants watch his videos?

I usually don't care about e-celeb bullshit but I like Jim

Attached: y8488.jpg (750x425, 46K)

Stopped taking anything the dumbass said remotely seriously when he was trying to defend himself supporting literally everything he claims to hate by still buying all of it. He literally thinks buying and bitching is better than not supporting practices you don't like.

Why does he dress like that. Why does he dress himself like a shitty batman villain?

But about what else can he talk about? There isn't really another problem in vidya these days...

Cursed image, wish I hadn't looked

But then he'd be retarded because "how do you know it's shit when you haven't even played it yourself?".

Who is this bastard lovechild of Danny Devito's Penguin and Baron Harkonnen?

>don't buy it and complain
>lol, u didn't even buy da game, opinion discarded

I don't know.
At least come up with more ways to shit on MTX, I'm not watching another "I told you so" video, with the clip of that one presentation, mention of some woe-is-me anecdote, maybe surprise mechanic if you're lucky. It's not Yongyea level but it's repetitive, and if I wanted repetitive videos on industry bullshit I'd go watch any other youtube channel.

Imagine caring last thé age of 25 about games enough to get mad and angry and yell about it every day.

Sad existence of this gay man

>"Look at these fraudulent asset fliips and shitty Kickstarters scamming people out of their money, we should do something about these greedy motherfuckers!"
>Close friend does a fraudulent Kickstarter
>Radio silence from the hallowed protector of consumers, Jim Sterling..

Attached: 1508272117161.png (441x603, 1.02M)

Who's the bigger cuck between jim and maddox?

Attached: 1546097520533.png (500x500, 38K)

keep saying it

Not even close. Maddox, and Jim is the literal cuck.

Does anyone find all these pro consumer youtubers just....the same? They all want to make money and in the end how much video games do they really play?

All you have to do is regurgitate opinions of the masses and they follow you.

Jim at least has inside connections.

never happened

Lets plays are dead. Your either a shill taking it up the ass in sponsorships or a negative pro consumer who relays on clueless people donating on Patreon.

for sweet ecreds. while shotting big lodz of cman unto face is refreshing, he supposedly faked it with tapioca pudding which makes him bitchface liar.

they're literally all knocking off the jimquisition.

They are the same yes, but they're all clones of him with less personality.

>less personality
cmon user, what are you implying?

did happen. And on top of that, he
was supposed to be a VA in the project.
>Project Tingle

That would make sense if we were just talking about gameplay being good or bad. But if you hate, say, microtransactions then buy a game knowing full well it has microtransactions. You're a fucking idiot for raging about the game having microtransactions.