Attached: sc6.jpg (800x800, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6uy6lvYe7Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2rxZbZXh_NE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Matchmaking in fighting games was a mistake

HILDE
W H E N

Attached: Hilde_2_(new).jpg (455x844, 96K)

still alive, still fun, still better than tekken

not really, still playing daily and finding easy matches on PC
they just need to step up their abysmal hype generation

Attached: Raph.png (3552x4000, 3.88M)

that's good to know, i'm glad you're still enjoying it

Chronicles of the Sword should've been brought back and expanded on.

Soul Calibur has always been the red-headed stepchild for Namco. They really kinda shafted this one in terms of budget and some questionable design decisions. I hope it continues being supported in the future.

Stop shilling your game.

Why, so SFV & Tekken 7 get shilled instead? Fuck You.

at least it has single player content

Tekken somewhat consumed this game. Namco made the mistake of no server lobbies.

This, pretty much. It's been ages since they've said ANYTHING about the game publicly and the game is nearly a year old and they still haven't even released the last Season Pass character. The content trickle is outrageous.

I would love a Season 2 and expanded CaS but it seems like they abandoned the game in spite of a ton of goodwill and decent sales.

Attached: jey-rain-2b.jpg (1000x1305, 168K)

If anything, this game NEEDS shilling.

CASSANDRA TOMORROW!

Attached: 1559253467768.gif (692x1444, 1.29M)

lol

Cassandra at EVO

Maybe they should have released a finished game in the first place then

>Less content than SC3
>Fewer characters than SC3
>Fewer stages than SC3
>Beyond anemic CAC clothing/armor selection
>More CAC bits are paid DLC
>Season Pass before launch
>Finished character locked behind buying season pass
>Stupid slow-mo bullettime bullshit that ruins the flow of matches
>Denuvo

Its like they wanted me to never buy their game. Fighting games in general would do better if they were full fucking games at release.

a season 2 was leaked in the update files.

Is it still fun and easy to play as a casual fighter and is the character creator still good? Don't care about online. I only really sank time into the 5th one and I kind of loved it.

>a season 2
What is this "season" bullshit this is a game not a fucking TV show

Yeah its still much easier than say tekken the character creator is solid and one of the series greatest strengths.

Attached: test2.jpg (2868x2268, 1.45M)

EVO is ritht around the corner, dork

Attached: Rose Girl.png (400x400, 247K)

It makes sense for a fighting game and its community.Normally the game releases and the player base slowly trickles away with nothing new to look forward to.Now there is new content to keep the player base active and bring in new players not to mention something for a lot of fans disappointed their choice of character didn't get in now has a second chance.

Character creator kinda has recycled stuff but you can still make fun shit. SC is pretty easy to play as well.

Attached: Happy family.jpg (728x1024, 153K)

The amount of people still playing it on Ps4 are on two digits, but sure suit yourself

They all die fast unless it’s sf or tekken no matter the quality of the game. Fighting games are a dying genre just catering to the fgc

Yeah.
Fast compared to fighting games?
Nah.

Thats funny because the pc numbers have the smaller community and they are still in the hundreds lol

It's got a fun character creator.

Attached: IMG_20190730_032247.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

HOES MAD

Potential character codenames, that's it. With how silent they've been on the game, they easily could have scrapped the idea and just won't follow through. Even if one is coming, I can't imagine anyone retarded enough to buy a Season 2 pass when it's taken ten months just to possibly get an announcement of the last character in this pass.

HOES MAD

Attached: IMG_20190730_033210.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

No, it doesn't.

The games would stay popular and relevant if they were good, complete games in the first place. They don't NEED content withheld and trickled out for the total cost of the game itself. Publishers have just slowly conditioned players to expect it, we have people who get mad if there ISN'T paid DLC now.

Needed a better ranking system. It's more fun in Tekken to play ranked when you see that big ass promotion on your screen. In SC6 it's just some number and a letter. Also player lobbies fucking sucked ass.

>they easily could have scrapped the idea and just won't follow through.
It was in the game's code. Updated in. PlayStation updates cost money. A lot of money just for updates. They wouldn't have added it in jest.

>we have people who get mad if there ISN'T paid DLC now
Worst timeline

It is as literally just text and was included as part of a larger patch. It's not like they patched in those names and nothing else.

I just want them to add scaling for CaS parts so we don't have floating belts and shit anymore. Anything above that would make me happy but without that CaS can be really frustrating.

why are tekkenfags so obsessed with trying to tell people that SC is dead? why do they fucking hate every game that isn't tekken?

The character creator was a complete letdown

Hilde would be make me start playing again.

Actual Tekkenfags don't say that.
t. Tekkenfag that like SC

Attached: Tek.jpg (500x624, 63K)

reminder that ring outs and reversal edge are what killed the game

>BUT RINGOUTS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE
>BUT THEY NERFED RE
>BUT RE ISN'T THAT GOOD
irrelevant, enjoy looking for games on discord against the same 3 people every day

>if they were good, complete games in the first place
It doesn't work that way every fighting game slowly loses players.With nothing to look forward to.Which was a big problem in V.Lots of dispointed fans who lost their mains with nothing to look forward to.

>content withheld
These characters aren't being withheld they just wouldn't have been made without a season pass.They talked at length of how much of a bother tira was to be added into the game with double the movelist and they flat out said they wouldn't have bothered with her as main cast on her own.

Another cheap character, just what the game needs

Its improved over the creator in SC3 in some ways, such as being able to place, scale and move bits and other accessories around which can result in some cool stuff with a little creativity, but beyond that yeah its a step back in every possible way from the creator in SC3. Only one moveset per character unlike the 5+ you had per character in 3, the clothing options are beyond pathetic with more being fucking paid DLC.

What a shitter

>ctrl+f "denuvo"
>1 result
Denuvo can suck my balls.

>Withheld

Oh shut up you tinfoil hat wearing retard. I can give you Tira but there's no indication that any of the other DLC characters this far were complete at launch and certainly none that a future potential season of characters was also complete at launch. If they're developing new content, why WOULDN'T it be paid DLC?

Do you honestly think a finished E. Honda and Poison have just been sitting in Capcom's back pocket for three years? That timeframe is exactly the idea behind FGC Seasons -- a game can get an infusion of popularity every six months or so with new content dropping to bring people in and change up the game. That dev time costs money.

>enjoy looking for games on discord against the same 3 people every day
matchmaking works on my machine :)

I just like the character. Sorry. She could be fucking awful and I wouldn't care.

sad cope

That's because no one else gives a shit and it has nothing to do with why it isn't as popular as it was at launch. But you do you.

post the 2b pics

why do you want the game to be dead?

Attached: 2B Arse.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

because it's wasted potential, if it was just irredeemable trash like sfv I wouldn't even be posting here

>That's because no one else gives a shit
How would you know?

>These characters aren't being withheld they just wouldn't have been made without a season pass
>They HAVE to nickel-and-dime and monetize and withhold content otherwise its TOOOO EXPENSIVE :(((((

Sorry. no. I will never, ever buy this excuse. Games are more popular and make more money now than they ever have before, yet we see them ship with less content and fewer features than games did 10-15 years ago.

There is NO EXCUSE for SC6 being an anemic pile of shit. None whatsoever. Stop defending this bullshit, this is why publishers pull this garbage in the first place, they know people like you will just fucking buy it anyway.

Fighting games didn't fucking need paid DLC every 3 months to stay relevant before, why is this suddenly a thing now, after aid DLC is a standard? Oh, right, because publishers make more money when they sell more DLC.

>why do they fucking hate every game that isn't tekken?
Because Aris told them to, and they deeply obey him

followup question: why aren't you taking your medicine?

someone never played 5 where she was perfectly fine

>that fucking LOGO image
my students can make a better one jesus

The core game is good because its basically Sc4 and 5 recycled. But all the new stuff is terrible

exactly, there's a good and fun fighter underneath all the diarrhea but this series has been nothing if not mismanaged for its entire lifespan and deserves to be euthanized

I love the character creator. I just wish there was a separate ladder for created characters vs. standard characters.

>Games are more popular and make more money now than they ever have before
And soul calibur's budget is smaller.

A season pass is a life line for a fighting game.The amount of changes to both street fighter V and tekken thanks to season passes its pretty incredible.They're almost completely different games.

The amount of new players that join a community when their character drops the renewed interest in games months old, indeed this very thread.I cannot deny season passes have been beneficial to fighting games

the excuse is actualy rather simple;
5 bombed harder than the two nukes combined (lets ignore the fact that it bombed because it had its dev time slashed leading to to an anemic story and no one to tell the team that removing old favorites was a shitty idea) and namco had negative faith in the game, hence the pisspoor budget.
like I'll be real with you, if there is a 7 and it's as basic as 6 I'll be shouting right alongside with you

This. Any casual appeal is completely gone because you know if you ever play online, you're going to get juggled around by some autist that plays that shit all day. Same story for every fighting game which is why it's a shitty genre like sports games. You're just paying for a yearly update and more characters, it's the same goddamn game.

Because

>ctrl+f "denuvo"
>1 result

switch port when

This.
The new cast was a horrendous idea.They could have saved it with dlc of the old cast but instead we got season pass joke character dampierre and a handful of DLC CaS parts and music packs.

>he hasn't played a game without juggles before

They also sold it the same week as read dead 2 and cod. REALLY bad planning.

must be why tekken is so dead right?

The problem is people don’t really buy fightan so they don’t get budgets. Mortal kombat is an exception but that’s because it’s easy to play and people love the gore. As vidya becomes more casualized and main stream fightans have become more niche.

Did they ever change how matchmaking worked with custom characters?
the only reason I think I enjoyed actually playing it online was being able to play with my custom chars

Re is only a big deal if you are legitimately bad at the game.

What a superb statistical analysis.

custom characters can still go to ranked and ruin battles

Neat, I might play it again sometime then.

>ruin battles

So what flavor of catgirl can be made?

Attached: 2bee.png (618x608, 322K)

Literally a cat girl race in CaS

bunny girl too

Attached: 1561671785968.jpg (1343x949, 175K)

>Raphael has glasses now

guess he became old too.

What about wolf, and fox?

Geralt is shit and only redditors are swayed by him

user, that is supposed to SC2 Raphael of a different timeline that is almost the same as the original.

Cassandra DLC when??

Attached: 1538970263914.gif (300x300, 154K)

SOON

Is Geralt's moveset available for CaS?

Is this one a reboot?

if I HAD to start cycling out the cast I'd have kept the old cast as skins or just made the new guys have significantly different movesets, though I guess taki might make more sence with a new moveset if she gave up mekki maru (sp?)

Yes

expected to be announced tomorrow at evo.

Attached: 120px-Cassandra02_Broken_Destiny.jpg (120x120, 6K)

Exactly.

Alright the absolute deal breakers, dragon girls Y/N? Height and chest sliders?

There is height and chest sliders

Attached: cas778789.png (768x1000, 376K)

Why do non player fags keep saying this?

You can change height and tits and I'm sure you can come up with a Dragon chick.

I felt that cASSandra, Hwang and Lizardman-Aeon should have been at launch.

>still alive,
yeah
>still fun,
yeah
>still better than tekken
nah

less scalie, more girl with draconian horns, wings, and tail

Cass makes sense to be gone since she really doesn’t add anything of value, but the other two deserved a spot. Especially lizardman.

There is a huge amount of horn and wing options as well as tail options.

Attached: cas87867867876.png (967x1073, 446K)

>Cass makes sense to be gone since she really doesn’t add anything of value
There is a reason i called her cASSandra, people want her for fanservice

I still can’t believe I let Yea Forums meme me into buying this

excuse me bitch!
shes the most popular character not in the game.
Standing at number 12 in the polls higher than the rest of those characters.

I like her playstyle more than Sophitia. Ass is just a plus.

tekken is hot garbage

Bunny ears only

Wing options.
bat wings and angel wings. Can use them multiple times in the extreme.

Attached: PS_Messages_20190519_215505.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

the cat race has cat ears.

Have they released any more characters yet?

The game already has plenty of fanservice, cumbrain.

If she had a unique body type or catered to a different fetish, then you'd have an argument, but she's just another generic white girl.

I'd much rather get a new character, like a tall, tan Amazon with abs.

Attached: Fem_barbarian.jpg (475x706, 63K)

last season character presumed to be announced at evo

compared to when release?
Tira was day one.But since then we have had.
2B and Amy.

What a repulsive eyesore

I love it

I was just joking about her

Oh yeah, forgot to type that part. Since 2B.
They're really only released Amy since then?

>The game already has plenty of fanservice, cumbrain.
Actually no.The number of male characters exceeds the females.It was one of the big complaints about the dlc was many of the fan favorite female characters where being held back as DLC compared to the male cast.

Cass is expected tomorrow.We've had 2 DLC music and CaS parts as well between characters.

I love SC but even I was put off by how boring the roster in this one was and how it seemed to have less content than previous games. It wasn't really the revival that the series needed.

Actually yes.

There is a lot of fanservice in the game.

The fact that there are more male characters has absolutely nothing to do with that.

Learn to read & think, kiddo.

Attached: 83d90c99abd4efb9cbfdfdd7dd35107e--legs-video-zelda-breath.jpg (474x732, 56K)

Most players would disagree and are happy with the old cast compared toV.The main complaint is they want more of the old cast Cass,setsuka,hilde,hwang etc.

She’s boring and adds absolutely nothing to the roster. She’s a waste of a slot in a budget game like this.

You can't just satisfy the people who already into Soul Calibur and bought 6 already, and frankly it speaks volumes that even then no one was really satisfied and still wanted more old characters.

>The fact that there are more male characters has absolutely nothing to do with that.
well it does because they know the old female cast will sell.If you want an OC muscle girl you can always make one in CaS there is no need to be upset by it.

Attached: 01.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

No lie I liked Patroklos was nice having a male sword and shield user

Are you retarded? Literally doesn’t matter, people who play westshit like RDR or CoD would never play something like Soul Calibur. And same vice versa, why would anyone who plays SC touch westshit like that? There’s zero overlap.

>not really
It will never seize to amaze me how shills will claim a game is still going well until they're the last people playing.

Attached: 1549791343742.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

I just wish they'd give us the option to make CAS's of all sizes

Cass is the fan favorite sassy cheeky tomboy.Considering how well they did with Amy with her meta rose mechanic.It wouldn't surprise me if Cass had something similar.

Attached: 1564398916333.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

what do they have on the way of bikini armor?

cease*

If just one person didn't buy it because of having to choice between SC and red dead for his monthly game then that statement isn't true.

It wouldn't have taken much to not release it between cod and red dead.As it undoubtedly would have done better with more casual purchases.Even if the main weeb audience unaffected.

Still whats done is done and they have already said they were happy with sales but they could have done even better on release imo.

lots and lots my friend...

Attached: 1541138786238.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

user, that's not armor just a bikini.

All kinds.

Attached: SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190712212716.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

This argument is very poor. Impulse buys from people browsing the store were definitely down and I personally had friends that said that they were going to buy red dead instead of this because they didn’t want to spend 120 on vidya in a month.

If you actually buy Yea Forums’s stupid prattle about east vs. west gaming, you’re a fucking retard yourself. There’s a massive amount of gaming enthusiasts who play bit of everything, and something like RDR2 is sure as fuck to compete for their money against SC VI.

but is it for CaS?

>people can’t like western and eastern games
‘Magine being that stupid?

Doesn't take much tekken is one of the worst fighting games ever made

>this is your brain on Yea Forums shitposting

This is what happens when you let Yea Forums actually rot your brain.

Attached: 64542354-29D7-45BC-9CE5-697F371D9F9B.jpg (1400x1400, 830K)

Everything is for Cas too!

All parts can be used on CaS characters. I just don't have any screenshots of mine.

Attached: SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190712212934.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

yes all clothing is interchangeable for CaS and the main cast.

oh you silly billy!
you are not so infallible yourself you silly goose!

Attached: 368054 - Cassandra_Alexandra Jcm2 Soul_Calibur.png (504x461, 202K)

I love Amy!

Guess I'll have to buy it, make the buxom fully armored glad warrior, and the flat maiden in bikini armor

do you...

Attached: 1563974469061.png (670x1079, 1.29M)

I miss Berserker

No! Go back!

still a great game to play when you have guests

isn't overly complicated and the characters are fun

i like grown up amy

Leave me the fuck alone, you absolute failure. If i could murder you i would, you waste of space.

Attached: 0211AF56-6396-4A77-AEE8-F3DA330E396F.jpg (429x299, 17K)

Attached: SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190712213233.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

You can try but my axes are bigger and aren't heavy wood cutting axes!

Attached: cass gun.png (120x120, 33K)

Post your body pillows in here, away from the safety blanket of other /soul/ faggots.

>Less content than SC3
>Fewer characters than SC3
>Fewer stages than SC3
>Beyond anemic CAC clothing/armor selection
>More CAC bits are paid DLC
I know CAC shouldn't be the big draw to SC, but this really burnt my fucking buns.
Like, if you're going to cut the roster by that many characters, then at least pump up the character creator with more equipment and weapon styles so that we can fill out the rest of the roster where you neglected to. Instead, there are blatantly far less customization items than the previous game on the last-gen console, EVEN AFTER ALL THE SEASON PASS CONTENT TO-DATE.
They even took customization power away from us to a degree: The "equipment" section is back from SCIV, which lets you place/resize/reshape various cosmetic items however you want, but it got severely truncated from the last game; Being able to take a certain object (say, a fuzzy raccoon tail), and modify it to look perfectly like something entirely different (the raccoon tail squashed flat/short and then placed inside the head, along the jawline, makes perfect fluffy beards of any size in SCIV) was something that led to the greatest custom creations (usually by Japs) which looked perfectly like other/unique characters in ways that surprised us. Now, most of the "equipment" items have been removed, and instead made mandatory parts of the different "races" (half a step forwards, three steps back), which can't be resized, moved, or even re-colored. Great that I can make a generic, standardized raccoon girl if I want, now that I can't make pirates, or even any characters with 3D beards anymore.

The real knife-twist is that even in the DLC CAC packs, over 80% of the CAC content is literally just mildly up-res'd items from SCIV, and they STILL don't even have all the content available in CAC from the last game.

i have.Multiple times in different threads

august 2019 still no rematch function

There is one

oh shit are you serious
I had completely given up on them ever adding one

Attached: 1283567373372.gif (186x249, 17K)

Hasn't it always been there?

I haven't used Reversal Edge in like 5 months of playing Lel

It’s in ranked and local versus.

oh so there still isn't one for lobbies? lmao this game is a fucking joke

yeah its being patched in.

Go flatter

>Still no Lizardman Character or Moveset

Attached: Lizardman02_Broken_Destiny.jpg (128x128, 12K)

>If they're developing new content, why WOULDN'T it be paid DLC?

I'm not the original user you were talking to, however, what he's trying to say is that developers should have a complete game at launch (which includes all the planned content for the character roster, accessories, stages and weapon-styles before release) without utilizing the flawed method of partitioning content piece-meal at inflated prices for ONE aspect of software. As a side-note, Soul Calibur VI literally rehashed Soul Calibur V's Character Creation and conveys to the fan-base how rushed of a game it is in comparison, since, it feels more like an expansion of V rather than being (IMO) a true sequel.

Attached: 1511307458048.gif (248x248, 55K)

Based. I even entered sc6 at Evo this year. Going to be fun

At least the team knew what they were getting into so we didn't have another SCV

Breastsliders, whats the maximum and whats the minimum?

Cunny-oppai

I actually really like Dampierre and hope he returns.

Still pretty easy to find matches on PC.

Hoping for S2 at evo, this is easily the best soulcalibur and one of the best fighters this gen.

Only if they removed his retarded RNG mechanics and turned them into stance transitions that kept the same animations.

Maybe they can give him some of Ezio's moves since they share a similar weapon and also have him be able to call in his squad members assists. Just anything to add to his barebones moveset

You can only size off limit is astaroth's size.

How small can they go, as short as Talim?

It feels stripped down compares to even Soul Calibur 1

Just give me Setsuka with some of aPat's retrofitted shit already

I know it's kinda shit, but at this point, I'd like a Soul Calibur 3 HD on all consoles, jank and all, just with the memory shit from the adventure mode fixed and easier unlocking for the 'Soul of XCharacter' stuff
Its Create a Soul had KOS-MOS and it's the only Post SC1 that has no licensing bullshit because it had no external guests

This is pretty impressive, actually.

Why settle for that, let's get arcade edition

6's singleplayer beats the shit out of 4 and especially 5's, though

Maybe they should release the DLCs faster.

Yeah. That's pretty much the shortest size.

Soul calibur didn't even have CaS options, online multiplayer or an expanded single player with CaS characters.

So what you're saying is its possible to make a flat chested short girl, and her stacked amazonian mommy?

Attached: 1562548400720.jpg (1200x675, 155K)

man why the hell isnt Yun-seong in this?

Attached: Yun01.jpg (800x1200, 295K)

but can you make a convincing trap in SC6?

Never heard of an Arcade Edition
Does it still have Create a Soul and the Adventure mode thing?

Yes

Attached: PS_Messages_20190522_170709.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

Yeah it didnt need all that worthless bullshit. It was just a good fighting game with fun satisfying gameplay.

It still is and more.

Er you can make a girl and call it a boy or boy and call it a girl. The voice can be edited deeper or higher.

Sc6 plays like shit

You're getting Hwang in Season 2. If there is one

No its alright better than IV with those terrible critical edge instant round wins from guard break and Vs double quarter circle critical edge command leading to the tell tale shuffle. Putting it to one button is much better.

No crossplay no buy.

4 and 5 were shit too

WHERE'S THE DLC OKUBO?

Lakeside Coliseum when?

soon
tomorrow.

i would like burning mansion or glacial Coliseum.

>still alive
nah
>still fun
nah
nah

Still going strong silly doomposter.

It's just sad that we don't have multi-part stages anymore

They've said in QA that they will be looking into adding new stages in the future.

No, they would need to port the balance changes and bug fixes from AE into the main game. Unfortunately that would probably cost too much.

Literally the most competitive game in the franchise.

Bruh SC3 was fucking gigantic like on top of having a full roster, it had another 12 or so unique fighting styles for guest characters, a stage for each mainline character, pretty much every game has less content than SC3
The CaS was a step down from V I agree, and the worst thing about the Season pass is considering 1 of the 4 characters was done at launch it still isn't all released yet.
As bad as DoA has become at last they're sp is on a monthly basis

>play sc6 ranked
>get matched with a D2
>gets raped
I love this game but only the veterans left and i always get my ass handed to me, inb4 get gud

git gud
im in the same boat tho
we need to fuckin git gud

Attached: 1429014750316.png (704x528, 489K)

Who do you main, what do you tend to fall back on for pokes, damage, launches etc. and is there any chars, or attack types (horizontals/verticals/throws) that you seem to eat

Who the fuck is the last character

Cassandra

Hilde in S2 hopefully
even though i know that isnt happening

Attached: 1394393526248.gif (400x226, 1.65M)

Don't dispair. SC does have a lack of intermidate players imo. You both should join some casual lobbies till you feel more confident. Remember at lower ranks there is less of a penalty for replaying someone over and over so don't be disheartened keep at it!

True. At least it fleshes out the actual storyline of the Soul Calibur universe.

Isn't it a reboot?

>waaaaaaaaah why are people who play 10x more than me so much better

soft reboot same story but with some new characters and plot changes.

Maybe I'll buy it for the single player since my internet sucks. SC was always fun to fuck around in anyways.

I'd still be happy with janky console SC3, warts and all, just with the worst bugs fixed, even if it lacked online I'd play it all the time lol

Attached: 73275357_p0.jpg (688x971, 295K)

Who's ready for 2Bs fat ass on the big evo screen

they pandered so much to normalfags with the customization shit that nobody cares about the gameplay itself

back to the fortnite safety net where you play against 5 yearolds

don't waste your time. FGC is composed of brainlets

Me

Attached: 1563393948750m.jpg (1024x576, 145K)

did they?

Attached: 1549465411278.png (338x411, 185K)

Complaining about dlc in 2019 is kinda pointless. It's a shitty reality we have to live with. People these days want games to be updated every other month.

I'd say that's true of sc3 and 4, but they clearly put a lot of resources into 6's gameplay and it shows. If they keep supporting sc6 well and do a good job with sc7 the comp scene will grow.

As it should, the game is excellent.

Eh, sales for fighting games don't have much to do with gameplay.

Can still find people online

wrong news article.
Was an article by kotaku moaning about sc6s tits.

Depends on body type. There's a standard body and a "thickset" body. The breasts have smaller mins and maxes on the standard body. Almost completely flat up to pretty solid Ds. The thick body type has maybe b cups as the smallest up to largehuge for the max.

>no season pass bullshit
>only DLC (Bruce Lee) is cheap and even free if you got the previous game
>wealth of single player content
>focus on spacing and stamina management instead of remembering long, drawn-out combos
>plenty of people playing online still
>on sale
>can create your own fighter
>microtransactions are walled off in a mode you don't ever need to touch

Why haven't you played the actual best fighting game on the market (until UFC 4 comes out)? Soulcalibur, Tekken, it's all the same shit, long combos and muh epic headgames that only unemployed incels care about.

Attached: UFC_3_Notorious.jpg (2100x1400, 2.2M)

Attached: 1545608764790.jpg (2560x1440, 570K)

Can't beat the butt

Attached: Can't beat the butt.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

I have literally never even heard of a tournament for this game
Also
>giving money to EA

honk

Attached: 1559556285833.jpg (822x1149, 170K)

Single player isnt just story mode. Libra of Soul is mediocre as hell and at certain points it was a drag. Soul Chronicle is a recap from previous games and reboot of the stories for some characters and these had no challenge at all something SC games always did right
6 is missing so many modes from 1 to 3 which is a big chunk of what made SC also good.
Purposely removing customization of 5 to add as dlc was bullshit. Not adding some characters like Hwang, Lizardman or Aeon or even Edge Master despite being in the story is bullshit, it will be more when some will be dlc. Ost was so small which is ridiculous. And there are barely any arenas in the fucking game

Which is why that user said Soulcalibur 1. Gameplay was better there and in 2 because the flow of the fights wasnt broken all the time, which was one of the best things SC had.
Hell, roster was about the same size as 6, had a much better ost and bigger, and MORE VARIETY AND MORE ARENAS.
There are a lot of fans that dont have any clue how good SC1 is and how mindblowing that was. Even silly shit like editing the intro(yeah, SC had intros) anyway you wanted was allowed
youtube.com/watch?v=U6uy6lvYe7Q
You see Hwang in that scene in the grassy fields? Yeah, you could have Astaroth in that scene because "why not"

Thin girl with barely any muscles, small with short hair. If people made dicks, it should be possible to make a bulge

>Soul Calibur has always been the red-headed stepchild for Namco.
It just doesn't sell that well comparitively
and before you say that it's because they don't push it hard enough, they pushed the everloving fuck out of SC2 at the time, and in the end I think it only sold slightly more than Tekken Tag 1 which just a cheap asset flip for the most part, and only sold 1/4th as much as Tekken 5. Looking at it purely financially, why would Bamco focus on it much?

That being said I don't think a great fighting game even needs that big a budget to be good. The series itself has been plagued with it's fair share of dumb game design choices as well, it's not just the usual "Bamco doesn't irrationally prioritise it over everything else they do, it's not fair!" complaint Yea Forums defaults to

>Gameplay was better there and in 2 because the flow of the fights wasnt broken all the time, which was one of the best things SC had.
A relatively minor complaint next to the aspects of gameplay sc6 does way better

For example, character balance, interesting and varied movesets, not being filled with whack bugs like sc2, lethal hits, etc

Gameplay is ridiculously slow compared to modern gameplay. Even SC2 which is the fan favourite is ridiculously slow to modern SC gameplay.

the witcher brand is so shitty now that cdprojektred decided to pander to sjws

>Even SC2 which is the fan favourite is ridiculously slow to modern SC gameplay.
Haha, what? That is 100% wrong. Sc2 is fast as fuck. Have you actually played 2? The characters zip around at mach speed when they step.

No it really isn't.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2rxZbZXh_NE

Yeah but compare nightmares speed in both games

I wish but they only had that cause 3 was essentially single player.

>Nightmares
Nightmare is one those characters that feels different in every entry. Hell, Mitsurugi in 1 was super fast, but in 2 was much slower and in 6 he got a bit fast but not as fast as in 1

here's the thing. I have an arcade stick, I don't have a hitbox. I want to play with a hitbox. I am not willing to buy a hitbox, therefore I won't play the game.

that's fucking stupid.

okay.

Attached: 1550977952841.jpg (157x193, 12K)

Soulcalibur has always been pretty niche, unfortunately. And a lot of bad choices for this game didn't help.

Soulcalibur is fine on stick. Hell, it's fine on a pad.

this.
lame excuse for not playing.

"fine" sure but it's definitely worse. and i'm really not very good with my stick (it gives me bad dystonia, like regular pads do.)

Attached: 1552782643363.jpg (320x372, 118K)

What changes can save Soulcalibur 6?

Adding more DLC packs and DLC characters doesnt change the fact the game sucks to watch and play, and it will not increase popularity

adding stages and more lobby options.As well as continued nerfing of RE.

SC6 has already made a profit.Continued support and new content to those that play it is all that's necessary

SC doesn't really have any tough inputs. But if you have an actual health issue I understand.

>same story always
>nobody ages
>femshits crop up to complain about Ivy's tits
>ai so broken you have to use exploits to watch story endings
SOLE
HALIBUT

It was also single-game.
So good it had to be the only one on your memory card.

>ai so broken you have to use exploits to watch story endings

Attached: 1559139377651.jpg (725x671, 147K)

The game is actually really fun to watch and play. The one issue they could improve is shaving a few seconds off the RE and CE animations, but there's nothing they really need to do besides that.

Attached: Ivy clutch timeout.webm (852x480, 2.74M)

WHERE IS MY WIFE CASSANDRA???

Attached: 1515098518778.jpg (250x242, 8K)

Lel

tomorrow! jeez!

Attached: 1537376994346.png (126x141, 39K)

tomorrows the big day my man
tomorrow or bust

look how fast he dashes up surely thats not a pad or a stick right

>greeks
>white

Attached: 1556462743757.jpg (251x242, 15K)

I'm really interested in seeing where they'll take the next game.

not really sure anyone liked the Soul Chronicles, but I did.

but where do I pirate it? Fitgirl only has tira

They are Caucasian.

isn't it pretty cheap now?

Oh shit you're right. Fuck it, I'll buy it.
I've only played II and IV, will I like this one? I enjoyed II over IV.

holy fuck, BASED

speed of movement is closer to II but move lists are more similar to IV

It's also really weird when you find pieces of armor that are part of sets (e.g. Gorgon Helmet) and finding out that they didn't even put the rest in the game.

it's like $20

Attached: MOCKUP-SOULCALIBUR-VI_SEASONPASS_210619_CUSTOM.png (600x338, 429K)

Fitgirl?

Wat

All you do to dash is hold forward. That guy actually does play on pad. Tons of calibur players do.

Is it weird that I hate jap voices in everything else, but this game I can only play when its in Japanese?
They sound so much better than the English voiceovers for some reason

not that, the sidestep, he does it really fast

Game was worth it for Talim in lewd clothing alone.

Maybe you're tsundere.

WIND

CUM TO ME

Attached: dbishidama (2).jpg (636x900, 74K)

since i've only been playing since 5 is there lore and story behind everything, like a lot more than just story mode

There's way too much lore and story behind everything.

time to get readin
the only problem is where to start

Attached: 1557200331577.png (883x691, 614K)

Youre fucking blind and retarded if you think 6 is actually faster. 2 has higher damage on normal attacks, faster movement, and no ce or re to interrupt the game. Theres no comparison.

You want to see a dead game? I'll show you dead.

Attached: black clover steam.jpg (799x867, 82K)

Why do threads like this start appearing right around when an event where a announcement for it could most probably occur is happening? It's like you people have a btfo fetish.

Ah, so this is the spoils of being claimingly better than bnha

I blame project soul. They realy did not want to go for longevity. The game feels unfinished.

The game was simply too complicated for the average anime fan. just kidding it looks terrible and they should have just done a standard arena fighter instead of a shitty pseudo third person shooter

Uhh

ye I was kidding too, damn shame to hear about the game though

>muh tourney scene
Fucking yikes

I liked 1 better

Attached: 6a135ab2fcec0665e35b95184a0b625430dc4315.jpg__354x307_q85_crop.jpg (354x307, 38K)

The moves are slower.