How can we save the yuri genre in games?

How can we save the yuri genre in games?

Attached: 1551230135423.jpg (1536x2048, 303K)

No. Yuri should be removed from the face of earth.

>Bitches and screams that yuri should be in its own threads and never be mentioned in other vidya threads
>Yuri vista sticks to its own threads
>These same people come into those threads and shitpost like maniacs in the same manner they claim yurifags do

You can't.

Attached: Npc_zoom_3030272000_02.png (960x800, 309K)

Fire Emblem just dropped a game with 5 girl on girl romances, including an Emperor

We don't. The Age of Tomboys is now.

Attached: 1560207177836.png (2048x1152, 3.65M)

Taste your own medicine, you fucking dykes.
Yurifags are basically furless furries.

Indeed, it also dabbed on yaoifags for good measure.

Except I never even see yurifags shitting up other threads. Not once in at least three years now. It's always you perennially butthurt fags complaining about yurifags that don't even seem to be there.

Why hasn't there ever been a good game with yuri romance in it? I get that it's not as popular, but not having a single one is just sad.

Newfags mistakenly believe yuri is a longtime boogeyman they need to rail against to fit in and not just another source of meme fuel like everything else.

It is impossible. Yuri can only be written by a woman of pure heart.
But women nowadays have their hearts sullied by social media, and an endless stream of people saying that it's okay to be a sub-par human and that everything is someone else's fault.
You would need to isolate a woman away from social media for her to create Yuri. And even then, only a tiny % of women are into that.
I am sorry. It cannot be saved.

games don't do any romance well though

>he didn't experience the dyke menace personally
You, newfriends, will never understand.

Attached: NOf2ICi.png (1280x800, 470K)

My issue isn't with the quality of the romance, it's with the overall quality of every game containing yuri. Even if it's a basic yuri romance or not well developed you can bet your ass the gameplay is horrendous. As much as I like yuri it's practically a red flag because EVERY SINGLE game with it is total garbage.

There was never a dyke menace, I think you're just obsessed

Rabi-Ribi and Kindred Spirits on the roof both had yuri elements and both were good.

I don't agree with this, I believe Dragon's Dogma is a decent enough game and does contain some girl on girl love.

Attached: loli Arisen.jpg (825x1590, 196K)

Yuri is for gacha games only

Attached: 1554955765252.jpg (2000x2000, 578K)

Yeah right, it'll just be yuribaiting

The only good yuri is mother X daughter incest.

The Madoka gacha has explicit lesbians tho. There's also yuri couples in GBF. Also revue starlight which is based around takarazuka which is gay as fuck too.

You are wrong, but I do agree on /ll/ oyakodonn being the highest form of yuri.

Left Behind is good. You go on a date with your girlfriend between flash-forwards of killing zombies.

GAY DRAGONS

Unironically based

I hate anne, you can't tell me that nobody else would have even tried to make a move on grea at any point in time

no.

Attached: 1563230152519.jpg (1000x1418, 167K)

You will have have Yuri romance in every game
But it's all fat lanwhales with half shaven fluorescent hair.

Attached: monkeypaw-2017-04-07-09-15.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Isn't she crazy?

yuri has no issues in games that its actually yuri (japanese stuff with yuri being a more specific type of lesbo romance)

lesbo stuff made by others is usually fucking horrifying and not yuri because westerners are just bad at gay stuff despite having so many fucking faggots everywhere

That's the best part.

Attached: 1563982458080.jpg (1235x1600, 243K)

Doesn't she not actually marry blyth though

>confess love
>exchange rings
>Spend the rest of their lives together

The hell you mean not actually marry?

Doesn't she cuck you?

T.darksonic180

Ignore the cuck autist, he's just the Fire Emblem flavor of deranged shitposter in the same vein as ACfag, FFXV-kun et al.