>maid cutscene
>hot springs cutscene
>gym cutscene
>cheerleader cutscene
>school cutscene
>upskirt cutscene
>extended panty cutscene
>accidental nudity cutscene
Unless a game includes one of the above, I'm not buying.

Attached: 1523714897359.jpg (4877x6950, 2.79M)

what game?

Why are neps so cute and why are their games so bad? Is there something preventing fun gameplay and cute girls from existing in the same game?

I want to impregnate Nep Jr.

Attached: 1560460218449.jpg (250x228, 17K)

Can confirm superior taste.
But what about:
>Bicycle riding cutscene where the girl riding the bike bumps into something and falls off and lands on her ass

in spats

I see you know what you are doing. But two can play at this game.
>gym cutscene where the girl is walking across a balance beam, and shows off by doing a perfect splits without falling off

castlevania

That's pretty based.

Attached: 1521741474656.jpg (1500x1833, 2.9M)

>Is there something preventing fun gameplay and cute girls from existing in the same game?
Disgaea and Touhou exist, your move.

Nepgear > Autismtune

I dunno, man, I enjoy the games. They're nothing groundbreaking, but there's enough 'fun' to keep me stimulated.

Attached: Unt2225itled.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

disgaea's story modes are very poorly balanced and are tedious to play as a result. Touhous are only cute in fanart. If zun let someone else do the art the curse would be broken but that won't happen.

Hm. I see that I am wrong.

>Games so bad
Play Nep Vii & Noire's game

>Noire's game

you mean the worst Nep game?

I've played both and was disappointed
>noire's game
Especially with this one. Please explain.

>Noire's game
what the fuck kind of taste is this

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (500x313, 51K)

Noire turned me into a cumbrain help

Attached: censored lol.png (640x814, 498K)

Seems like you never played Rabi-Ribi?

>cumbrain thread

Attached: 1536852487602.jpg (928x2237, 471K)

>still trying to force your shitty meme
Nothing more pathetic than watching someone fail to force a meme word into popular usage.

it's already popular my friend :^)

Hyperdevotion Noire is literally noire's game with a spice of fanservice

is this resetera's latest ploy to stop anime tiddies?

Attached: 1551313056344.jpg (1440x2039, 272K)

I'm hyper devoted to Noire

Attached: 1550166276423.jpg (3003x1689, 1.97M)

Cool pic but /h/ should be above /d/

My broadband provider has cucked me out of those boards, so where else can I share my material.

This.

>hating HyperDevotion Noire
I honestly don't get this meme, it was a decent SRPG that had its flaws but still all around decent.

please explain in more detail what you found enjoyable about that game

how much the units spacing, elevation, direction and whatnot mattered. Their special skills. All of them having attributes making them unique from one another and worth considering in your party. Map variety encouraging using a variety of units as well. Poona is pretty silly for a non-DLC character.

The one thing that is undeniably shit is being unable to determine a character's exact path to a destination in a game where maps can have traps in them. There's a couple other weakpoints (like the maps where you have to get all your characters back but are limited to Nep Vert and Blanc) but the paths and traps is by far the most intrusive.

Can you explain why the game is bad? It's been a while since I've played it, and I'd like a discussion.

It's bad because none of that stuff actually matters and all maps play out virtually the same, you keep your units bunched up and fuck up everything with super powerful skills because you get a power boost and charge your meter when your characters are together. Since you cut your mp cost and get a lot of meter boost when your characters are together you never run out of mp before completing a mission. Most enemies just stand where they are and there's never any risk of dying so the game is greatly lacking in challenge or anything else to make the battles engaging. I went out of my way to get the treasure chests but that was just an excuse for me to do things, they're actually pretty worthless and if I ignored them the maps would be even more basic and boring.
>The one thing that is undeniably shit is being unable to determine a character's exact path to a destination in a game where maps can have traps in them
That didn't bother me, you get to choose which direction they move first and you have plenty of flying characters to help your other characters walk over traps.

I haven't played it since release either so I could be off in a few things but I was not only disappointed with the battles, the writing was equally awful. The main story was weak and despite the large cast, there were very few characters that didn't get on my nerves. It's like they were trying to make every character unlikeable. The secretary character in particular stood out as a bizarre inclusion from devs that clearly didn't have any idea what they were doing.

Attached: 1553621372862.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>it was a decent SRPG

It wasn't even a decent SRPG. It was poorly designed and all the map traps only affected YOU. In other SRPGs if the maps had traps, you could mess your opponent with those

I disagree, with the exception of pvp-focused games it's normal for the player and computer to operate on different rules. These games aren't made for you to outthink increasingly smart AIs on evenly matched fields, they're for you to overcome map-based puzzles and challenges. If anything the traps aren't significant enough.

I admittedly have a weak spot for panties.

It was criminal for the Nep anime to have no pantyshots

Based Noire.