Yea Forums sings "Out of Touch"

Song: youtu.be/DCkJ5lGPqFs?t=25 (starts at 0:25)
Lyrics: pastebin.com/NJ0iLgVZ (I tried capturing both the backing and lead vocals separately at the last part)

>Recording
Vocaroo is shit for both recording and uploading, don't use it.
online-voice-recorder.com/ for recording audio online
Windows 10 Voice Recorder, Audacity or whatever recording software you have work too. Don't worry about slight background noise or aligning the start of the recording perfectly with the song, both of these can be taken care of by me. I recommend having the lyrics open to sing the right words.
Upload your audio file on something like MEGA or Mediafire (picosong and instaudio are both dead) and post them in this thread or send them directly (as an attachment) to [email protected]

>Notes
The song link above is timestamped to start 25 seconds in, if you send in a recording with audio before that, it may or may not make it into the project so try to keep that in mind. "The Stains of Time" is still happening, I'm just starting this in parallel since my workload has plenty of room. I'm open to suggestions for future songs since I don't know what we should do next. Progress can now be found here: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cjD5cB9ayWk-0X-zUO7oBDGDSpB_8t9Ha-w6K4q-Pcs/edit?usp=sharing

Attached: 547815437513.jpg (355x353, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IIi60jPI-Xg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

bump

bump

Why?

I want to see more Yea Forums sings

Wrong song dipshit. Should be playing Maneater

Yea Forums can't sing
go ask /vg/
it was really only the capcom fans of Yea Forums who were chad enough to actually sing

>Switches to Pressing Issues on VCPR
Maybe Maurice will get shanked this time.

>not Run To You
>not Self Control
>not Act Like You Know
>not Sunglasses at Night
yawn

bump

bump

nice try

but Yea Forums is filled with LITERAL children =)
they wouldn't know how to sing, ever.

Just let go, man

bump

kill yourself

bump

I'm prolly not participating in this one but it makes people pretty mad, so keep posting

ITT: retards provide verbal audio samples for their meta data profiles

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Yea Forums used to do sing-a-longs. Their version of Monster by Kanye West was funny, but it seems to have disappeared from YT.

Yeah that was hilarious

>inb4 underage user gets v8nd for voice recording

Attached: Im+not+against+brands+using+memes+im+against+them+using+_5c1e062bbcdd312a1447922ccca8a0bb.jpg (275x326, 18K)

>this thread

Attached: that was pathetic.png (164x200, 58K)

It's still up youtu.be/IIi60jPI-Xg

bump

Seems like your out of touch with this thread

But have a free bump, 10 bucks and that Mulan thing were my favorite Yea Forums musicals btw

This isn't part of Yea Forums the musical though, I'm just trying to "revive" Yea Forums sings as best as I can.

Well, looks like it's dead Jim

Maybe try again when summer is over

This is just one thread, given enough threads and I'll have enough vocals at some point. It took me like 3 months getting enough vocals for "Life Will Change" and I started that late April.