Kenichiro Takaki's new project is PS4 exclusive

>Kenichiro Takaki's new project is PS4 exclusive
Fucking why? Didn't he say Sony was the reason he left Senran behind? This game is gonna suck

Attached: Kandagawa-Jet-GIrls-Project-Key-VIsual.jpg (800x453, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyJY4AyJ9WU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's a cuck

also no he left because senran wasn't allowed on ps4 and he didn't want to make it on switch

Looks like Peach Beach Splash with a touch of Drive Girls (mostly the shitty art).

>no flats no buy

Breasts are disgusting.

Marvelous are such cucks they outright told their investors they had to pre-emptively lower sales forecast for an unannounced game (which is obviously this one) due to Sony's censorship.

I loke the girl's designs, but nothing about the game was even shown, though that's expected from Takaki. Not really that interested in the anime either.
Kind of sad how nothing new about Senran Kagura was shown and they just pretended 7even doesn't exist because it still exists, right?

How about now?

Attached: 1564659381037.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Part of me wants to believe this is because of some bullshit contract that Sony is using to keep these games PS4 only but I'm starting to lose my patience with these devs.

Don't look loli enough, but that'll work.
Nice.

The artstyle is familiar. Is it Naruko Hanaharu?

Yes, first thing that came to my mind when I saw them was Gargantia.

Attached: 1564658486837.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

>Abandons Marvelous because ps4 Sony censorship policies
>Comes back and make a PS4 exclusive for it

OH NO NO NO

PARTY ROCKERS

Attached: 1536876973719.png (989x940, 123K)

I loved Gargantia and I dont see it.
Brain problems I guess.

Don't know what to tell you, the main girl immediately reminded me of Amy.

Attached: 1564659818573.jpg (1920x1080, 400K)

imagine getting mad at the devs instead of nintendo for making a shitty toy tablet that can't run modern games or switchfags for never buying anything besides bing bing wahoo. niche japanese games can't afford to leave sony because that's where their paying customers are.

>Senran Kagura dies
>Yumi still gets paraded around in other IPs as a guest character
There is no escape from this hell.

Attached: Kandagawa-Jet-Girls-Stream_08-01-19_002.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

I just start hoping for these games to bomb. I'm not going to buy a neutered fanservice game and I hope no one else does either

I wanna smell their stinky cunnies

>Didn't he say Sony was the reason he left Senran behind?
No.
And fuck senranshit no one cares about that trash.

Yes he did.

Regardless on who is the one at fault, he said he left Marvelous because they were the ones putting restrictions on him, not Playstation.
Of course, this is Takaki we are talking about, I can't really trust the guy 100% on what he says, specially when this particular project is both still published by Marvelous AND exclusive to PS4, maybe he just really wanted to go work with Cygames and didn't want to bother with SK anymore.

>First tidbits have come in from Weekly Famitsu. According to the magazine, Takaki’s biggest reasons for leaving Marvelous were restrictions on the depiction of sexual content. He felt that a thread had snapped within him. He said that while sexual content is often criticized, there are many that enjoy it.
It wasn't specifically mentioned to be Sony, but that was probably the main reason because this happened around the time people were realizing Sony's new not an actual policy censorship was starting.

Because no one wants to buy third party games for the switch in Japan so most developers are stuck with Sony.

That girl looks cute though

Attached: 1564659534647.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

annnd dropped fuck this senran garbage

Okay

Attached: 1564659247370.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

The game is owned by Cygames which is way bigger so Sony can't fuck them over, unlike Marvelous which they can.

You're thinking about his other project, Jet Girls is owned by Kadokawa, though your point is still more or less the same with them.

Attached: 1564659683073.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

So I don't understand. What will this be like on PS4? I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this whole situation.

Who knows. The thing about Sony's "policy" is that it isn't an official policy, but just some guy targeting specific games. Bigger companies seem to be able to get away with more than smaller companies which is why Sega doesn't seem concerned about Sakura Wars.

If you're talking about fanservice? I don't think this will be near SK levels beyond having girls in tight and skimpy outfits. If you mean gameplay then nothing was actually shown, but we know it involves water jet racing and shooting.
I bet the anime will be more fanservice-y, like it happened with Valkyrie Drive.
youtube.com/watch?v=fyJY4AyJ9WU