What game have the best magic?

What game have the best magic?

Attached: 2390cc0fa0a280d19d04a1f02ff1c7c85144b65d9499c5248d7e665fd1d06ce3.jpg (534x900, 180K)

For visual and physical impact, Dragon's Dogma has some incredible magic. Not very deep though.

Attached: 1420026105824.jpg (1217x1800, 830K)

Tyranny has pretty neat magic system.

You want the best magic system or the game that lets you feel the most like a wizard?
If former I'd say Arcanum, if latter then it's Dragon's Dogma.

Isn't Arcanum just spam harm the game.

Dominions 5, play as Pythium for fun magic times

I can only really think of TES, Fable, and The Witcher. Pretty normie suggestions but I'll stick around this thread to see what else pops up.

Attached: 1558140198892.jpg (500x539, 162K)

Soul Sacrifice

Why was comic art so much better in the 80s?

Attached: 1523815940172.jpg (736x1094, 114K)

Attached: Dragons-Crown-Wizard.gif (144x215, 132K)

Is it fun to play, though? I tried playing Dragon's Dogma once and went with the Warrior, but it was so sluggish I haven't finished it.

world of warcraft

Is Magicka any good?

Attached: 1548014833150.jpg (531x837, 86K)

it's designed to play in coop so if you have a buddy then sure

Online or couch?

90% sure it has both but check anyway

What a underrated game. I wish it would get ported somewhere else or get a sequel though I think it's a Sony exclusive or some shit. I like how it seems really dark and depressing when you do the storylines but each storyline has a good ending or at the worst, somewhat bittersweet.

I always liked the variety of magic in TOME

Eternal Darkness.

Attached: 1549305222549.png (1226x1128, 643K)

Old D&D video games have the best magic. A lot of people don't like the restrictions but by not being a free for all it actually reinforces the themes of magic being archaic and complicated. The older video games so that martial characters in contrast are legendary warriors but not at all magical.

The supposed flaws make it interesting to me. It's not conventionally fun, there isn't a reliance on reinforcement cycles and dopamine to get you excited. I don't think it's fun but it is rewarding. Whereas most modern styles of magic like blasting spells with regenerating mana can be fun but they're not rewarding, you didn't do anything particularly interesting.

Arx Fatalis, Arkane's first game

Magic is the single best thing about Morrowind

I also like magic in Runescape

Yeah, what a fucking thrill to do the same mouse scribble for thirty minutes trying to match the exact parameters for the game to register you want a fireball.

It's great when you're learning the ropes, trying out new spells and combinations, learn summonings and start dropping armies on your enemies, until you realize you can do QFASA beam that will have highest possible DPS in the game bar none and will just melt everything as you stand in place turning your character.

Two Worlds 2. You can make a chain fireball that summons shit on each impact while also buffing anything friendly in a radius or even stupid shit like a tornado composed of anvils and barrels.

Wouldn't that just make it four worlds?

The retarded name is because it's prime eurojank

What's the matter, real magic too hardcore for you bitch?