Monkey King: Hero is Back PS4 Exclusive

youtu.be/xoqlilKMjqs

Thoughts?

Attached: Monkey-King-Game-PV_08-01-19.jpg (600x337, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AI1K6onubL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like garbage

Elaborate

it looks like a mobile game/arena fighter which are always garbage

I do enjoy Sun Wukong shit but it's china so I won't hold my breath for this being good

Attached: Sun_Wukong.png (220x313, 116K)

>Exclusive
Doesn't say it anywhere but the game looks gameplay wise a bit like GoW 3

shovelware trash

Thanks to anime...and me being high, i cant help but laugh how dopey the language sounds. Like i can take japanese serious but as complex as manderen Chinese is, the acting in this just sounds so goofy. I LOVE IT

It says 'Sony Interactive Entertainment Presents' so it's safe to assume they have something to do with it

It says published by sony interactive entertainment. Looks quite mediocre though

>game looks gameplay wise a bit like GoW 3
are you fucking blind

>China is finally entering the video game industry

No...

I buy anything related to Monkey King

so you buy dota 2 skins? eww

Speaking of Monkey King, I never managed to finish watching Journey to the West series when I was a kid and the actor playing as Sun Wukong was fantastic.

That was really a great Chinese TV series.

Looks ok

Still doesn't say it and this literally was the same for Detroit, Journey etc.

I dont get the appeal.
Sun Wukon is the literal Mary-Sue of China Folk.
at least in dota 2 he is a smug asshole that has some flaws.

>Chinese
Probably gonna be a moblie gane ported over to a console

He's the thor or hercules of China except that after his OP rise to power, he gets put in his place and after that he becomes basically a bodyguard for a monk on his journey to the west. You know how in inuyasha he gets put down by a verbal command because of the necklace he cant take off? That's a reference to how the monk could control wukong

Sony has been funding and assisting with these games

No idea if they are gonna be PS4 only but the quality is definitely gonna be bigger than a mobile game

The point is never about how strong he is since in most retellings he's bullshit OP and only beaten out by asspulls or literal Deus Ex Machinas

It's always in his development as a character, going from being a selfish, stupid asshole to a legitimately heroic, if still mischievous, being. The original Journey to the West was rife with metaphor and represented the aspects of the mind on the journey to enlightenment, powerlevelfaggotry has no place in it because you'll always end up with a bunch of contradictory feats and no-limits-fallacies that the author never intended like "YEAH WELL UHHHH SUN WUKONG ONCE SOMERSAULTED ACROSS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IN ONE BOUND AND ACCORDING TO THE MATH THAT'S LIKE A MILLION TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT!"

Thats a pretty reference and explanation.
Thanks for clearing it out, user.

Bump

this game?
youtube.com/watch?v=AI1K6onubL0

i just remembered it and searched it last week. I thought it was vaporware.

>Plays like asura's wrath

It looks more interesting here since it's an actual beat 'em up where you basically play as Jackie Chan. The OP trailer looked terrible.
Shame the artstyle sucks.