Zoomers will never know this feel

Zoomers will never know this feel.

Attached: 91nnpz2vgtd31.jpg (1125x1112, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3vD_CAYt4g
youtube.com/watch?v=gRPNSg-MBoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good times

Attached: 1564245682119.jpg (448x419, 29K)

>Zoomers will never be pathetic unathletic neckbeards
Feels good desu

That comp has shit airflow.

>Posters on top of posters
None of you actually did this, did you?

I did
you wouldn't even see my wallpaper

Pretty sure you are romanticizing late 90s/early 00s PC gaming a little too much.

You can't call zoomers ADHD if you have shit everywhere like that.

pathetic unathletic neckbeards > onions guzzling unathletic trannies

based

Attached: 1.jpg (600x450, 54K)

Honestly, more power to them for it. That kind of trashy mess isn't cool, and it does nothing to prove you're any good at vidya.

There's nothing prideful about living like a disgusting pig, and there's nothing respectable about devoting your entire livelihood to gaming unless it's your actual career.

The only thing that image conveys is how pathetic OP truly is.

Attached: 90s rig.jpg (4032x3024, 1.49M)

>counter-strike map
>counter-strike: source viewmodel
...why?

I didn't have a room this fucking cluttered until at least flat screen monitors happened

>we're moving into early 00s nostalgia
Fucking end it already you losers. If tomorrow isn't the best day of your life, and the next day after that isn't the new best day of your life, you are living in the past like a cuck.

Man up and stop looking backwards, because that's not the direction you're walking.

Also cancel Stranger Things.

Attached: stranger things blank.png (468x459, 193K)

minecraft nostalgia has been a thing for at least a year now, we're hitting early 10s nostalgia

Attached: 52e.jpg (2352x3450, 1.03M)

Thanks for reminding me PC gaming was shit back in the day.

>games didn't get worse, you just grew up

They will, they will grow old and desperately try to convince themselves that if they keep pretending to enjoy the same things they did as a kid, they will eventually feel the same way they did as a kid. But you won't. You never will. It's no different than a junkie who just wants to feel as high as they did the first time.

What exactly is that feel? The feeling of having collected the things you want to collect? Or the feeling of being at the computer doing things you want to do? The feeling of playing the games in the picture? The feeling of using a CRT monitor? I'm 35 ffs (kill me) and this is retarded.

>Also cancel Stranger Things.
Even season 2 was pretty bad, I don't think they really know what to do with the story.

you can literally experience this right now nostalgia fag

True, other than the CRT monitor I still mostly enjoy everything in the pic.

CS 1.6 servers are mostly dead though. I can't find a good NA cs_assault server :(

Well there's a magazine talking about HL2. People were porting models from CSCZ and CSS into 1.6 back then. Though I always had a fondness for the default models.

>I don't think they really know what to do with the story.
They definitely didn't, but Daddy Netflix was desperate for an appseller

you can literally have all of this now. I dont know how expensive crt monitors are given the rarity.

Seriously mixing things up, from commodore 64 to half-life 2. The person that owns that room is in their 40s by now, and so must have been a mess during their 20s.

just steal one from the mountain of crt monitors in your local recycling center
just dont take the radioactive one

>shitty monitor that strains your eyes
>shitty ball mouse that breaks every day
>shitty keyboard
>shitty loud overheating pc
Ah yes, how could we ever forget the good old days.

Attached: 1564416786903.png (594x582, 41K)

>No crunchy napkins all over the table and floor

>we're moving into early 00s nostalgia
>Fucking end it already you losers.
Early 2000s nostalgia already peaked on the internet around 2015-2018, with 90s nostalgia being popular online around 2008-2015. Now in 2018-2019, we're moving onto Late 00s-early 10s nostalgia for stuff like Party rock anthem, Cool math games, iCarly, and Minecraft.

Attached: 1552794149084.png (1101x1211, 794K)

amazing bait my dear zoomer, i can see you were born after the year 2000

boomers will never get this feel again

I can only agree with the ball mouse, my school had an optic mouse in the pc lab and it was like living in the future compared to home. That fucking ball got dust from another dimension.

The rest was quite adequate for those days, faggot

nobody gave a shit about airflow in the 90's

I remember back around 2012-2017 when 90s nostalgia used to be recurring threads on Yea Forums. By 2018-2019, zoomers had fully taken over Yea Forums and it shifted to Minecraft and late 00s-early 10s nostalgia threads. Just the way it is though, younger people always taking over the older people.

>cs 1.6 dust2
>cs:s m4 model

I'm glad I can buy digital. Fucking game shit is just clutter taking up shelves.

t. minimalist

>Used to have a decent sized physical game collection
>Looking at it felt nice
>Getting new games to put on the shelf felt nice too
>Years go by
>Come to the realization collecting stuff just to feel nice is fucking stupid especially considering I'm not going to take my stuff with me when I'm dead
>Fuck it, get rid of it.
>Looked up prices of the games to see if I can make some bucks
>Only a small handful are worth anything
>Now what's the point of collecting shit if it has no value?
>Bagged up about 4/5th of the games
>Dumped them at Goodwill
I'd rather have some kind of game museum collect shit to preserve the history or whatever bullshit, for me I'm just going to play the games.

>tfw getting back into retro stuff
>modern games as a service treat you as the product to milk as much money from you as possible
>20 years ago people sold games and they just worked
>they were complete and you just enjoyed them
>bought a nice 25" sony CRT last year

I need to get some nice Taiyo Yuden CDRs cause mine are kinda shitty

Attached: 1538065797467.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

Should have ended at the first season, I think the Mind Flayer is cool and all but looking back did we really need that extra baggage?

wasting a lot of space on those shelves.

nice scanlines faggot

Thanks faggot

>Fastest progressing era for computer games ever
>almost 10 year old posters on the wall
>Original gameboxes displayed in an era of unchecked cd-copying. Even a spindle of unburnt CD's in the corner
>Yet Commodore and Atari lying about gathering dust and ratshit
>Not a Chieftec tower
>Pizzabox, halfeaten donut and original WinXP blocking mouse travelpatch during live game of CS
>What angle is that PC drawn at anyway?
>All these game boxes, but not a CD jewel case in sight

Attached: 1563804391814.jpg (380x369, 25K)

>no turbo button on the PC
Yeah no, you will never know

Thank god

If you have a ps2, softmod that shit and learn how to use POPSTARTER.You can run ps1 games from usb.The compatibility is like 70% though but FF9 works 100%.

>CS:Source
nice try, zoomer

I still have the PS2 from my childhood. It's fine but it takes *ages* to read a disk. I should look into soft modding.

>ff9
the gentleman's choice

Attached: 98049D03-ADAD-4FE7-825A-91A42C784D89.gif (500x300, 480K)

>everyday is the best day of your life

Your baseline for "best" will be mediocrity.

*chic-kuh*

Attached: 88EB7FABA03B4771B22C1642D661017C.jpg (722x569, 108K)

Jesus christ clean your room

Yes, that is in fact the way that time works

Exactly, you won't need disks at all for the PS2.
As long as you have a PC.You can connect the ps2 and PC with an ethenet cable using OPL.You won't ever need disk for it again. I think every game works or at least a very high percentage do.

What happened? ;_;

>implying zoomers didn't ever played UT or Starcraft.

t.1995 zoomer/millennial

>wanting a bunch of crap cluttering your desk
Even in 01' I knew the importance of a clear and clean desktop area.

Because if you're born after 1995 you're a trannie

based

This

Mabye there's a little hope for this board. Thank you for calling this poser trash out.

I really hate how it feels there hasn't been any progression in vidya. Compare games from today to those from 10 years ago. Yeah sure, there are objective improvements in things like shaders and lighting and effects and texture detail and all that, but that aside, the games feel exactly the fucking same. It's not like the leaps in tech we saw previously.

Also I wish I could find an old CRT PC monitor. I looked around my parents house for monitor that came with our old windows 95 gateway PC, but they threw it out long ago, as did everyone else who used to have them. Real shame too, because those things objectively had superior image quality. No lag, no ghosting, no color or contrast issues, etc.

Attached: shinji headphones.jpg (600x450, 49K)

You sound like a lame doomer fuck that spouts the same "shit ain't like it used to be' rhetoric that's been said on this website since 07' you unoriginal fuck.

Have you tried virtual reality? It's the only thing I've really felt interested in lately.

my greatest regret is not falling for the PC meme before I came to Yea Forums like 10 years ago

>tfw I had all of those games and posters

Attached: 1548625976467.jpg (724x540, 29K)

>I really hate how it feels there hasn't been any progression in vidya
That's because budgets have gotten too high for companies to try new things, and budgets have gotten too high because of marketing, and marketing is because of jews.

In the end, it's always jews.

Attached: game budgets.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Zoomers have it better. They have all the entertainment in the world instantly available to them. Not only that but they're also from an early age adjusted to social media so they don't become outcasts like us. They can play countless free to play games anywhere they want. They have phones that can do just about anything. They have it better than we did.

/thread
There are few cancers worse for humanity than conformism and nostalgia.

>boomers will never know THIS feel

Attached: Man-on-Mars-Elon-Musk-City-Glass-Domes-SpaceX-Reddit-686977.jpg (620x414, 41K)

They have everything except a SOUL

Based

They already went to the moon though, so they probably have some idea of what it's like

Zoomers also don't exist.

Did you just learn about generalizations today?

What pisses me off is that they still have their entire lives ahead of them and they already have the best stuff on the planet. We have progressed so much in the last 20 years that they will probably have the best lives of any generation on Earth because they will probably be the last generation to live comfortably on earth

Is 1996 a zoomer year? I don't know the feel of counterstrike but i used to have a monitor like that

The worst part about this imagine is that every single game literally EVERY SINGLE GAME is fucking fantastic.

It's the last of millennial, but first of zoomer also.

>no good cs_assault server
>no good cs_siege server
Why must I cry?

>Also cancel Stranger Things.
kys

those people moved to /vr/

>The Matrix
>Fellowship of the Ring

Zoomers will never know kino like those.

What age range do you define Zoomers?

what a waste lmao! should've sold them on craigslist!
it's not like 95% of them have free source ports or are on abandonia or have some open source remake or can be downloaded quickly on a pirate-bay equivalent, etc.
:^)

Cope boomer bitch

What's up with all the FF9 shilling I've seen here recently? Literally twice a day someone is playing FF9.

cs_militia was a good one too. I miss a lot of stuff from when I used to play 1.6 and I can't really get into CSGO. Hope I can afford to buy a server long-term soon.

Could you imagine what kinda games we'd get if that 12 mill was given directly to the dev teams based on merit and they were given 3-5 cycles between games? Fuck life isn't fair.

this is tasteless

Younger than me

Obviously it's just stupid art, you realize that, right?
No one would have their game boxes at such a stupid angle so that the cameraman can see exactly what the games are. You'd have them lined up right next to each other like you would books. You wouldn't have them out like \ \ \ \ \ you would have them like |||||||| to maximize shelf space. It's just a stupid picture, the idea is still conveyed fine. Is pic relaled supposed to be realistic and relatable? It's an exaggeration to make a point, you idiot cunt fucks. L2Art.

Attached: q3a.jpg (1225x1748, 773K)

based

kek underrated
a lot of them didn't. i'm glad you did. but most of them didn't. if you're like 10 years old when halo 2 is coming out...lol...

>the entire generation of the one prior to the current one is lost because muh boomer complex

This rachid lotif guy makes pictures of gaming rooms with movie posters from certain eras and it's like "Omg i clapped when i remembered that thing".

Zoom Zoom boi reporting in, I get why people would be nostalgic over this, but it's not like you can't play those games today if you really wanted to. Also do you really need the Atari and Commodore lying around, you can sell those and the game boxes if you just have them installed or copied to a drive.

>Tfw I didnt have a pc until was already a man, shit costed gazillions back then.
How was it like gaming in the 90s fellow boomer bros

>Also I wish I could find an old CRT PC monitor. I looked around my parents house for monitor that came with our old windows 95 gateway PC, but they threw it out long ago, as did everyone else who used to have them. Real shame too, because those things objectively had superior image quality. No lag, no ghosting, no color or contrast issues, etc.
I have like 7 saved in the basement for this reason.
I did throw away like 20. Same with IBM Model M keyboards.

All I remember from my teens is playing source games in the dark with the shutters closed because we don't have AC in Europe

Zoomers are the least athletic generation you fucking moron

I know the feel man, just treat it like us being pioneers

>2005
>12 million
kek get on my level
more like $200 fucking million

Attached: budgets2.png (1677x899, 94K)

Nor should they want to. They should go get jobs and wives.

Neither will you, or the generation after you, or any generation, actually.
The moon landing was the pinnacle of western civilization and humanity in general, and this species will never reach that height again.

But they can? They have access to every piece of media from the 90s for free (we had to pay 60 bucks for shit). Shit if they want the true experience they can buy all that shit for pennies.

>boomer cope

Sierra made always shitty and frustrating adventures but boy did they well on the boxes. So fucking beautiful.

Attached: old youtube.jpg (973x765, 164K)

>amazing bait
>everyone opinion different from mine that makes me angry is bait despite how reasonable and valid that opinion is

i can see you solely started posted here after Yea Forums turned into nu-Yea Forums

>zoomers
>the least active generation thus far
>athletic

>finally land on mars during your lifetime
>Mars landing? Wasn't the moon good enough?
>back in my day we had to watch the moon landing through the radio!
>none of this live streamed malarkey
>yep *crack*
>The moon landing *sip*
>they don't do space expeditions like they used to.
>Apollo 11? Now THAT was a space crew

Attached: 89e6f8af009adc3968c53df94ce576b8118d40b0.jpg (300x276, 24K)

Caramelldansen is an honorary pre-2006 thing.
Though technically the original song came out in 2002, the meme itself is 2008. But it's kino and has soul, so it's honorary pre-2006.

>videos are actually related and not just a spattering of trending shit and vids you've watched before
this is what i miss the most

The Cheeto haze is thick in the air

Not sure why but this image pisses me he fuck off really bad.
Might be the Bethesda/Zenimax fallout mousepad, might be the game selection, including but not limited to shit like an almost-shrinkwrapped warfcrraft 1 box, despite having the "warcraft battlechest" on the shelf, having the "battlechest" to begin with, instead of the original discs, including for Diablo, might be the fact that PS1 games are just mixed in with PC games, including legend of dragoon, final fantasy IX, might be that there's really not that many games here for win98.
I mean Total Annihilation ,Stronghold Crusader, Dark Forces, Galactic Battlegrounds, Lego Racers, I'm a huge fan of, sure. And stuff like MOH:AA was pretty damn good back in the day. It's just weird to have all these edutainment jumpstart games and where-in-the-world-is-carmen-sandiego with them. And I'm kinda pissed becauise I lost my Test Drive Off-Road disc and this guy has it. I still have TDOR 2, but not the first one. Also the PC version of Episode 1 racer isn't that good.
Also the setup is just so incredibly soulless. I can't see a single game you'd even consider playing with that joystick. No wing commander types. The new Cougar case, the flat screen viewsonic (at least it's 4:3 aspect ratio though), the shitty lenovo keyboard and mouse...
props to actually having a big floppy there, but they were phased out long before then.. but i guess a win98 build can also be a dos build. :)
like i'm glad someone's enjoying themselves but man like what even is this? like a fold-out white resin table in the corner of an empty room? like i don't know everything is so sterile and awkward.

>Fucking game shit is just clutter taking up shelves.
This but kind of unironically.

>t it's kino and has soul
it really doesn't, and you could tell it was part of a transitional era.

Boomers will never understand

Attached: IMG_20190801_184315.jpg (2752x2064, 733K)

>>back in my day we had to watch the moon landing through the radio!
>he didn't watch the moon landing with his grandfather, who was there before airplanes and TV even fucking existed, and radio was barely around when he was born
>going from no tv, to color tv, to LIVE PICTURES FROM THE MOON
>going from no flight, to fucking warplanes, to commercial flight, to fucking SPACEFLIGHT
>all in fucking 60 years
>meanwhile last 60 years literally nothing

>fucking this

It hurts.

Attached: 32545643537634156342.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

What year do you suppose this is? 2002?

>Original Games
Uh rich boomer with autism.

How? It was a combo of eurodance music (hugely popular in the 90s and early 2000s), anime (also hugely popular in the 90s and early 2000s) and the general old wild west style the Internet used to have in Web 1.0.
Advice animals and rage comics were part of the transitional era.

I mean, can't a 8yr old in 2003 play videogames? I had UT2003 bacak then. I also played UT99 and a re-issued version of Unreal. That game was legit scary for me back then.

lol thread?

Can you nu-battlestation retards explain to me why you get a mousepad that's so huge, and then block off 70% of it with your shitty tiny keyboards? Like why not just buy a mousepad that's the size of the green square, considering you can only USE the green square anyway?
Why not use a keyboard tray, or have the keyboard on your lap, or move your fucking monitors so the keyboard can be to the left, OFF the mousepad, so you can actually USE the whole fucking mousepad, like, why even have a mousepad this big if you have a fucking controller and you're clearly the kind of shitter who doesn't even use it? What shooters do you play that could use it? Surely you aren't playing any AFPS like quake or ut, you're playing overwatch, csgo, r6s, and other dumbfuckery where 45cm/360 is fine and you never have to turn around, so here, maybe just move your three fucking monitors back a bit, move the mousepad a bit to the right, move the keyboard a bit to the left, and actually have room to use your fucking mouse, instead of turning yourself into a mousepadlet.

Attached: what the fuck is wrong with you.png (837x232, 260K)

Looks like it, the newest thing there might be Morrowind

Don't forget the 2 largest wars in the entire world which killed more people than polio and cancer combined, as well as the constant threat of nuclear attack from boogeyman pinkos.

Advice dog was already the end, and if you don't see that, you're too young.

The PC Gamer magazine he has is from April 22nd 2003. I would know because I have it.

Attached: pcgamer_6_03.jpg (1163x1575, 323K)

that's why progress actually happened though.
This is legit autism. What's the image supposed to show? That you could have the yellow box but he only has the green box, and wastes over half the mousepad with the keyboard placement? Why do you care about other people's setups? Post your mousepad, huh?

I'd rather not have progress than fight in some war because some politicians can't communicate like adults.

Unfortunately, the market has stagnated since then and we've had a real drop in creativity since the big companies realized they could sell the same call of duty game for every year. I guess we just have to be satisfied with one genuinely innovative game every 4-5 years. If it wasn't for Nintendo, there would be absolutely no innovation in the gaming space, besides VR, which kind of seems like a dead end until they can actually make something impressive out of it. I'm watching the space, but there's a long way to go. Fuck soulless industry hacks and trannys that destroyed gaming.

Attached: 1503968458776.gif (208x200, 3.24M)

It was already derivative as fuck compared to something like numa numa.

well, there you have it. 2003. And the newest game he has is the GOTY edition of morrowind which also released 2003.

Caramelldansen was a relic of the early 2000s that was temporally shifted to 2008-2009, and if you don't see that, you're too young.

>youtube recommending me videos that I've already watched
why

And Numa Numa wasn't derivative? How is dancing and lip-syncing to Dragostea Din Tei not derivative?
Almost all early Internet culture was derivative, because it was working off of the mainstream cultures of the time.

>isnt faked
lmao at least they will die happy from a lie

Attached: 1535629605148.jpg (750x1000, 88K)

I did, dont ask me why.

>No nin sticker on the monitor

Attached: 1564169018195.jpg (453x439, 85K)

we unironically need a big fucking war to both clear out all the faggotry in the west and to spur some actual fucking innovation for a change. We are in such a stagnant period. It hurts.

Attached: 1556905781961.gif (498x372, 2.74M)

>Command & Conquer
I fucking miss it so much, bros...

Attached: 1559704574750.png (471x490, 512K)

Okay retard. The US has been in a big fucking war for the last 20 years. If you want to die for isreal then go ahead and sign up now.

it doesn't have to be a literal physical and violent war though

America is the country on earth which leads the most wars. And look the mutts - the very definition of degeneration. Obviously this doesn't work.

>big fucking war
>random unimportant conflict thousands of miles your own terrain
that's not a big war friend. I'm talking about a huge international conflict like WW2. We are about 30 years overdue for one in the west. Not saying its a good thing, I just think it's coming and there's not a lot we can do to stop it.
but it does user, that's the whole point.

Peak comfy, good job op, you weren't a faggot today.

the scent of pheromones

Attached: smell that air booze what.jpg (1000x562, 117K)

You're right but I'd rather not get fucking nuked out of orbit for being born in the wrong country.

>Not saying its a good thing, I just think it's coming and there's not a lot we can do to stop it.

You're very very dumb and uninformed

If you look at America's military record in the last 50 years, you can see that they are really not good at war. They lost to malnourished vietnamese peasants and inbred towel heads. It's embarassing.

Attached: 1502540002830(1).jpg (434x434, 128K)

Oh no. I'll never know what it's like to experience terrible frame rates and graphics. How will I ever live?

"I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-Albert Einstein

>but it does user, that's the whole point.
no, the internet is the new place of conflict

I’d rather be a Zoomer then growing up watching Elsagate and Fortnite crap. The post 2012 world is a shit one.

*post-2010, with a start in 2006
FTFY

Look around you user, your country is falling apart at the seams.

>all this faggot pacifism
Yea Forums really is the most soi of all the boards

Attached: 1561238680886.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

I don't care that I'll never know this feel, I'm glad to live in this era of gaming.

Attached: zoomer.png (1177x662, 40K)

YES GOY DIE FOR YOUR POLITICIANS
WE NEED A WAR TO FUND
f-for the good of society, of course!

The anti-war quote about World War III and IV was said by a Jew...

>actually opening the can to drink win95
Disgusting.

Attached: rG0p0b2.gif (640x480, 141K)

>those inflation numbers for games that aren't even that old
Everything's fine, guys.

Attached: 1562540068726.jpg (560x488, 200K)

>what is illusion

...who was responsible for giving America fucking nukes.

It wasn't really better, but it least the gaming landscape wasn't completely dominated by fortnite and e-celebs. It was a simpler time, and a purer time at least.

>mfw 10 years old, year 2000
>subscribe to all the nintendo magazines to get all the latest news about upcoming games
>imagination gets fired over tiny screenshots and descriptions of gameplay
>the hype is real
*crack* *sips* yup, those were the days alright,

don't come crying to me when your wife gets raped by beaners or syrian refugees.

Attached: boom.jpg (158x154, 7K)

>all this faggot pacifism
>Yea Forums really is the most soi of all the boards
nigger, you're still too blind to see that humanity has a common enemy that isn't being focused on. go win a war against nearby nations and you're still going to die in 60~ years anyway. is that enough of a clue for you?

Unable to comprehend and care about the future, people inevitably turn back to the past and paint it more pleasant than it actually was. Such is the case for most of humanity.

>"DUDE 80'S LMAO" the show
>Not worth canceling
Pick one.

In their defense the region of Vietnam has literally never lost any war ever. Burger cope with them claiming they somehow won the Vietnam war is hilarious though.

>Millennials try to rebrand themselves as boomers
You can’t even remember the Soviet Union Snowflake Generation

Attached: E5CA3964-F00B-4D0A-B4A2-A87A6954B9B7.jpg (1023x422, 87K)

i liked season 1 but 2 was bad and they're clearly just riding on nostalgia. sometimes a show needs to end on a good note instead of dragging on.

What a paradox that FF IX looks better in native 240p on a CRT than 1080p on a giant LCD screen. Seriously, the current gen ports look like shit.

...and then regretted it and became depressed.
Newsflash: Most of the people involved in the Manhattan Project weren't happy with what they did. Oppenheimer famously quoted a passage from the Bhagavad Gita, "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

We're not overdue for war. Stop pretending that every few decades millions shoot at each other and die horribly just because "le cycle we r due for war yay" like a fucking child.

Nobody can win against the Vietchads.

>and then regretted it and became depressed.

he cries out in pain as he strikes you. fucking retard.

why live forever when you can go out in a blaze of honorable glory? I think you're kind of missing the point

have sexual relations. Your incel is showing

Peak of PC gaming

You have a child's understanding of war and human history. Not surprising coming from a generation raised by social media and video games.

Are you saying that you wouldn't have done the same in World War fucking II? It was the biggest and deadliest war in human history, Nazis were already working on their own nuclear weapons, and people wanted it all to end by any means necessary. Drastic times call for drastic measures. You have the privilege of hindsight to look back and say "Maybe things could have been done differently", but in the moment, you can't expect even Einstein to be thinking through every possibility step-by-step.
This is why I hate it when people say Truman was a terrible president because of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It was a tragedy, but he didn't have many options, and dropping the nukes ended up being LESS deadly than the alternatives.
It's easy to be a hero in retrospect, I want to see you actually do the right thing in the moment.

fuck off boomer. the wrong guys lost WW2.

Bu-bububu HE'S A KIKE!

Lmao your nostalgia phase is over fag, It's our time now

I never knew this feel either because I frew up a poorfag
I relied on demos and pirated copies (which you still had to add to CDs then) to game

I didnt play pokemon till platinum came out and I was an adult

protip: it's the vertical case pissing you off.

I'm 29 and I didn't use social media until I was an adult. It's you who has a skewed perspective. War is part of being human.

Men fought in a war so we could cut off childrens genitals in 2019 and call it progress. We were not the good guys.

The americans were bigger war criminals in ww2 than anyone else, that much is clear.

Attached: 2019-04-02-191332_1280x800_scrot.png (1280x800, 816K)

Go fuck yourself Judge Holden.

>War is part of being human.
That doesn't mean it's good.

>so we could cut off childrens genitals
That isn't what's happening and if you have to purposely use dishonest arguments like this maybe you're not the one who is good/right. You're being manipulative.

he's right. your good guys turned this world into a piece of shit. your greatest generation literally won so that their offspring could be killed off and get replaced. fuck you.

phineas and ferb were pretty good desu

it wasn't the same back then as it is now

The internet was a mistake.

thank god that no matter how pathetic my life is I still have better things to do than get upset over some other generations nostalgia

I think you've bought into the fearmongering a bit too much. And thinking that the world didn't have as many problems 100 years ago is delusional. Even if the percentage of white people in the USA has gone down, the total population has increased which means there are actually more white people in the USA now than 50 years ago.

>your greatest generation literally won so that their offspring could be killed off and get replaced

Shit like this has been happening since sexual reproduction. Grow the fuck up you little shit.

>but it least the gaming landscape wasn't completely dominated by fortnite and e-celebs.
twitch delenda est

Attached: execution in progress china death.jpg (1654x2048, 142K)

If you think zoomers aren't outcasts, then you're delusional. Even the most autistic boomer neckbeard is more socially adjusted than your average zoomer.
t. teacher of zoomers

these things were better
>60 got you the full game
>you could make your own skins/mods not pay for them
>no ecelebs or streamers
>more diverse games not cod clone 20056 every year

gaming is too cookie cutter now. Eventually you'll have offshoots become better and the best games will be underground, while mainstream will stay cod/fifa/phone games

just like music

If there's one thing I like about modern gaming, it's that digital distribution has reduced the clutter in my home by at least a little.

Remember that feeling of being super optimistic about gaming’s future? It felt like games were getting better and better every year and it was never going to stop.

I really dont get how ecelebs became so popular and accepted though

Watching someone play a game is one thing but virtually jerking them off and sending them money over their fake, dramatic clown type personality is levels of pathetic that shouldnt be possible

I never had that. Around 2003 it was mixed for me, a lot of my favorite games released around that time, but the Age of Shadows expansion for Ultima Online was also total garbage and killed my favorite online game, so I wasn't entirely optimistic after that. I also hated CSS, but really liked a lot of HL2 mods around 2008. I think most modern games suck, even though I still find good ones occasionally, and the only thing I'm really currently looking forward to is virtual reality stuff. Thinking of playing a lot of my old favorites in VR is exciting.

Part of me wishes I was a teen in the 2000s instead of the 2010s
At least growing up in the 2000s wasn't too bad, I got to experience diamond and pearl and I didn't know any better

Attached: 1560342185122.jpg (510x436, 23K)

Strucci is breadtube trash, but her series on Parasocial Relationships is still excellent. It should be required viewing for anyone wanting to understand the rise of ecelebs: youtube.com/watch?v=x3vD_CAYt4g

BASED gen4bro. Except nothing can compete with the MAJESTY of heartgold

Yup, I got into pokemon around the Gen III/ Gen IV transition and thus I got to enjoy both elements

I dunno why everyone is obsessed with hating zoomers. Zoomer girls are willing to do way more depraved shit than any of my highschool girlfriends were willing to, and they have massive daddy issues.

>bullshit civil war that was more political than combat driven
>fighting with one or both hands tied behind back depending on who was president at the time
i mean obviously the USA didn't "win" the vietnam war but they didn't lose either, they just fucking left after the local populace got tired of their shit

Unironically yes.

The shenmue budget on wickipedia is wrong btw, it was $59 million
GTA V being $265 million is kind of a lot though.

>soi blooded zoomers
>athletic in any way by any metric
Your 80 year old grandfather would crush you with his bare hands if he wanted

what if I am from the soviet union, burger

Honestly dropping the bombs saved countless millions of lives, of japanese civilians, us and japanese soldiers, and russians too because they would've had to come down through china and start invading japan as well
a full scale invasion would've been absolutely horrendous.
Hiroshima and Nagasaki werent tragedies, something like Dresden is a tragedy (though in retrospect a good thing, because i'd rather die in a firebombing than submit to a herd of fuckin' ugly reds)

could be
>spitting on arabs
lol

No because I pirated all my PC games at the time.

Attached: 1499876206105.jpg (250x243, 23K)

We must be the same age. Curious to know what your faves are to see if we got similar taste. Mind sharing?

>early 00s pc gaming
>half life in general
>not zoomer
lel

Zoomer women might as well be soulless husks

Are you that guy who rants in threads about how Serious sam, Half life, and MGS are "zoomer"?

He must be am actual boomer, as in, born in the 50s-60s

Soulless husks you can cum inside

the only non-zoomer thing in this picture is a cs screenshot

Born in 1997 btw
>favorites
Firered/Leafgreen
Platinum
HG/SS
Black/White
>and for the record R/S aren't bad games but they can throw a lot of BS at you.
>OR/AS is ok but S/M was just dull
>and Sword/Shield is a game I'm never going to touch but damn it I hate it for wasting good character designs

Attached: scotland vs i dunno, thailand maybe.png (500x500, 110K)

This is true though. Except maybe MGS.
But HL really ruined FPS and SS was almost like a tongue in cheek parody of real FPS like doom/duke/quake and instead SS takes off while those die.

>France, one of the countries with the best military record on the planet, got defeated by the same gooks

Why do you hold Americans to such a high standard when even the best can't defeat the Vietnamese? Are you literally that uneducated/retarded?

>I'M DEFINED BY THE ITEMS I HAVE IN MY ROOM AND MY AGE
Imagine being this fucking shallow of a person. Literally the same types who base their entire being around Marvel or Star Wars.

Maybe because the soldiers wanted nothing to do with it?

God, Youtube's current layout is pure shit. Modern web design in general is shit. No style, no functionality.

because they were drafted

which leads back to this user's point draft the faggots and weed them out

They left because it was hopeless and their was no way to complete the main objective of the war. It was a loss.

literally everything else (shelves, hoarding and omnipresent branding, gay ass faggoty warm palette and ''i read books''-tier cancerous whoring of a coffee mug print) reeks of zoom-zoom-zoom, trying to depict an era he was only tangentially a part of thru the lens of contemporary brand loyalty+social media whoring culture.
OP is definitely gay.

Zoomers (gen z) were born in 2000 onward, late 90s onward to some, and were toddlers at most when MGS and Half life were out. So I don't understand how those games are "zoomer".

Rent-free

Gen 3 had the best spinoff era by far tho

>late 90s onward to some
I prefer that definition because permanent memories start forming around age 4-5. So a kid born in 1997 or 1998 wouldn't remember 9/11, which is the cutoff for American millennials

1996 still produces a cavalcade of zoomlike faggots though, holy shit.

I don't understand...

isn't three screens to distracting? How do you focus on one thing if two things are always trying to grab your attention?

I remember when Youtube used to look this way and was pretty much a video shitpost central, something that could be an alternative to TV and then it changed, became the monster we know today. it is now the new TV
It's kind of depressing really

Attached: 1543800198164.png (501x622, 429K)

>that ugly ass high contrast Win98 desktop
>mouse's ball needs to be cleaned again
>crt monitor taking 20 seconds to power up and needs to be slapped sometimes
>phone line internet that takes 2 minutes to connect and would disconnect as soon you get a phone call
>downloading sketchy cd-key generators and no-cd patches
MAXIMUM COMFY. TAKE ME BACK

Attached: 1556352321997.png (880x1000, 80K)

whoops, meant 1996/1997

OH NO MY VIDEOGAMES WHEN I WAS 10-15!!!! WHERE DID THE TIME GO! EVERYTHING IS SHIT NOW AND EVERYTHING WAS GOOD BACK THEN!

Gotta thank good old Senator William Proxmire for calling space exploration a "nutty fantasy" and getting NASA's budget slashed.
If I'm ever in Illinois, I think I might use his grave to take a leak.

Attached: Senator_William_Proxmire.jpg (400x418, 37K)

>pc game boxes of uniform size
oh honey no that's not what pc gaming was

Truly a better time.

*sips*

Attached: 1536338225182.png (954x636, 389K)

I remember 1997 used to be considered the last "old school" "early 2000s kid" birth year a few years ago, but now people lump them in with early 2000s and 1999 fags just because some (not all) can't remember 9/11

Attached: 12345678.png (2470x990, 486K)

>chess
haha fucking nerd

It's a pretty shit saying if you interpret it literally but it's still a good message. You should be making your life the best it could be. You can have bad days but the overall trend should be upward. Maybe not every day is the best day but make every year the best year.

it was nice but we often forget all the things that were awful, ill make a list

>mom telling me to get off computer all the time
>internet being slow as balls
>game cds scratching and not being able to install
>friends borrow games and you cant play them anymore
>brother always hogging the pc forcing you to watch
>only one monitor so you had to alt tab which took a long time like 5 seconds to check things
>always playing on low graphics because had no money as a kid to buy shit
>had to ask parents to buy you games because you had no money
>only some of your friends could play with you because some parents were against video games
>trying to organize playing online with friends was a massive headache
>having to be on the telephone with a friend to play online since no ingame voice chat or programs
>bed times
>9-5 school shit
>no way to figure out if a game was good unless you bought it
>room in the summer would get incredibly hot
>new games would come out that you couldnt play because your pc was bad
>dad needs to use computer to print stuff
>ball mouse had to be cleaned out all the time from gunk
>keyboards didn't have anti ghosting so your key clicks wouldnt work sometimes
>headsets were bad, microphones were unheard of
>terrible small screens with no widescreen and super low refresh rate
>terrible desk chairs
>could never invest enough time into a game to become a pro because parents

Honestly the last line really makes me jelous of zoomers today, i woulda been making millions from pro play if i didn't have to fight my parents every single day

He's an ADHD retarded normie

it's so predictable how you come in these types of threads making the same posts

>facing a wall
Put that shit against a window.

Just saw this thread on reddit.

What else do you have? This shit was literally my life

>born in 1994/class of 2012 so left mostly applies
>but during childhood I mostly played Baldur's Gate, Diablo and my Street Fighter 2

Feels weird because I feel like I have more in common with most people born in '90 - '93 when it comes to the games/cartoons I consumed.

>no way to figure out if a game was good unless you bought it
Half of my fucking apartment block just used the same burned copy of Jedi Knight 2 to play it and people had entire albums of burned CDs or shit from game magazines, were Murricans retarded and didn't pirate games or something?

according to my mom, i saw 9/11 live on TV but I have no memories of it

im not american im canadian.

we pirated things too but most good games needded cd keys

It's almost like making a hard line between generations is dumb.

tqbh I never thought I'd say it but I miss the thrill of barely fitting in some new game on my small as fuck HDD and wondering if it will run on my old ass pc
I loved seeing new game icon on my 98 desktop

just take your buddy's CD key and not play online

We were poor but not poor enough to live in an apartment. I see the advantage though.

If you don't have have vivid memory of the their day you're GenZ.

yeah we did that but the problem was no one didnt play online, and than youd go to play and you couldnt login cuz cd in use

based

i guess i am. i'm sort of the inbetween of gen z and millennial but i feel like real millennials are people who actually lived in the world whereas i not yet have

As far back as 2006 94-97 was being lumped together as one transitional group, and you had people born in 97 saying they related more to siblings born in 94 rather than siblings born in 99. But now, people have shifted 97 to being the start of the "new school", when just a few years ago it was universally considered to be 1998

Attached: yp074te96xa31.png (868x660, 45K)

shut the fuck up

>want to play GTA3 cuz its the latest craze on the block
>its all choppy and stutters like mad

>go to the countryside with my entire closest family from one side of the parents
>total fucking hick country
>this is before laptops got popular
>befriend the neighboor kids
>they have a PC
>get my first exposure to Oni and Douk nukem, both 11/10 games in hindsight
living in an apartment complex isn't necessary if you're not a sperg

Most millennials are deep into their thirties by now. Even late millennials are in their late 20s.

Weeb zoomers will never know this feel.

Attached: 1543319943991.jpg (1711x1200, 460K)

look like pretty shit games to me

>Battlefield 1942
Take me back

Attached: 1550778923067.jpg (609x368, 122K)

>tfw its closer for you to hit 40 than to be 15 again

Attached: su.png (275x283, 189K)

>places Call of Duty Install Disc 4 of 6 on CD tray
>pushes the tray in with hand
>install hangs and then crashes at 81%
>cracks open Barq's root beer

Yep, kids these days don't know the simple pleasures

Attached: boomer.jpg (550x545, 30K)

>think about it
>15 was 13 years ago
>40 is 12 years away
Fuck

Fuuuuuuuck :(

Nips have the best Version of Wing Commander 1 and 2.
youtube.com/watch?v=gRPNSg-MBoY

Attached: WC2 Japanese CoverArt.jpg (640x879, 331K)

Fuck that shit it was horrible

try KOTOR2 instead of CoD Classic, CoD never hanged for me

It appear that we are dying my friend will you think of all the vidya you played on your deathbed?

Why the fuck can't people make $500 games anymore? Those SNES games are better than most AAA pieces of shits being shat out today

*sips*

as someone who is nearly 40, what do you regret the most in life? i'm 22 and i remember when i was like in year 2 in school, there was a day when my best friend was not in school and this girl's best girlfriend was not in school and the 4 of us were kind of friends despite it being weird for boys and girls to be friends at that age and because of that, me and her hung out all day together, and this was the girl i had a crush since like year 1. i guess i developed early. we were sitting on a swings next to each other and i wanted to ask her out then and there but i was too much of a pussy to do it and i wish i did it. the next year i moved out of that town and never got to see her again. that's like one of my biggest regrets, although I have no idea how she would've reacted, I don't even know if she was mature enough to understand romance. so that's one of my biggest regrets, what's yours?

>Why the fuck can't people make $500 games anymore?

Are you really this stupid, or have you not heard of literally every shitty indie game?

What are the buttons on that butplug for?

Not enough QTE's and micro transactions for you bud?

>every installshield installer was crashing for me
>no windows cd in 100 mile radius to make clean windows install, anyways no one wants to format because theres like 5 years worth of photos and music on HDD
>no pendrives and other shit because lol its 2002
and so I suffered years because of some dumb fucking installshield error and best games had this type of installer

Nah just that guy. I played a lot of pirated and burned copies. my uncle had constant supply of new CDs

this legit only ever happened to me on starcraft
quake 3 i was able to play online same time as my friend

35 here.

I kept my shit clean. OP is just trying to validate his filthy lifestyle

i have this game on genesis why would i want some gay tower for it?

my biggest regret is spending my 20s in front of a computer and not having the life I always wanted. My childhood and teen years were fucking awesome but then everything somehow collapsed

>the best Version of Wing Commander 1 and 2.
what's the difference between the US release?

rain world
hollow knight

Not him but as I got older I stopped caring about all the shit I used to dwell on. Not that I still don't regret shit but it doesn't bother me like it used to. Shit happens life moves on. None of the shit you said matters. Whenever I make a big mistake, do something dumb, ruin a relationship, etc it still sucks but instead of dwelling on it for days/weeks/years l just try to do better next time. I'll probably do the same shit several more times but if the frequency decreases that's a trend towards being a better person.

Salty zoomer detected.

so being on Yea Forums is one of them? i havent been on Yea Forums in months. ill try to be on here even less

I wish I got to go to white suburban american high school in the 1950's and gone steady with Stacy Popular and gotten an easy as fuck job with massive raises every year and buy a house at age 25 and live an easy white man life. Instead I'm just a guilty millenial. At least I got peak gaming childhood.

There is nothing wrong with wishing you had something older generations got.
Stay mad zoomers. 90's gaming was amazing. The defining difference was the massive leaps every console generation. We started with NES, then SNES, then someone got a SEGA Fucking SATURN, and then Playstation and N64.... and then the Dreamcast fucking blew my shorts off. It was always so cool to see the IMPROVEMENTS every gen and how awesome games where back then. Now it's this stagnant hamster wheel that spins backwards half the time because people buy the same rehashed shit. There is no reason to make anything new any more. We get like 5 GENUINELY NEW games per year now.
Imagine the 360 gen you have nostalgia for, but just 10 times better, like they invent 4K resolution and then 3 years later you are reading about 8K resolution in a magazine being in the next console and they actually live up to their promises and deliver actual 8K. Then another 3 years and some kid at school tells you about 24K and next Christmas you're gaming at 24K because they actually delivered on promises back then.

Attached: Gran_Turismo_3.jpg (320x454, 24K)

What stopped you? Finances/income not being able to afford your main hobby so you suck with vidya as a time killer?

This and overall fear of taking action/living + self doubt

>I wish I got to go to white suburban american high school in the 1950's and gone steady with Stacy Popular and gotten an easy as fuck job with massive raises every year and buy a house at age 25 and live an easy white man life. Instead I'm just a guilty millenial. At least I got peak gaming childhood.
kek no you dont

indeed

was gonna post exactly this
90s were top kino

I can't wait bro

Attached: orbital concert.jpg (1080x607, 60K)

i usually don't care about fucked up relationships but that old one still bothers me to this day

lmao we've been nostalgic for pre 2007 vidya for a while now retard

Just make baby steps toward your goal. Set smaller goals that lead up to what you actually want to do. It's [probably] not too late.

>Shitty graphics
>No multiplayer
>Slow paced boring crap
Get outta here, boomer.

god damn the fucking aesthetics

I fucking love the cockpit concept art for starship

Attached: mars approach starship cockpit.jpg (1225x671, 106K)

>90s/00s vidya
>slow
this is how i know you're baiting

I'm 30 and get nostalgic about shit that happened two years ago. Nostalgia doesn't have a time requirement. It just has to be a fond memory that gives you that certain feeling.

>that image
Imagine being so pathetic you have to whine about people being nostalgic for things from their childhood instead of your childhood.

>will never reach that height again
It could just be a political dick waving stunt but NASA claims to be going back to the moon in 2024.

>Tfw 19
>Never experienced teenage love
>Spent my teenage years coping with video games
JUST.

Enjoy paying 80 grand for a seat

You're a child. Come back in ten years when you know real pain.

Reminder that boomers and Zoomers don't exist.

t. zoomer born in '98

Go out and have sex. If you're in university, there's no excuse.

>zoomer
>born in 98
Pick one.

you're just annoying

It's be worth every penny. If you don't think I'm going to be an early majority adopter of space tourism you're out of your mind.

not him but how? im at university and there's not a lot of opportunity to interact with the femoids there

Go join a club. If you live on campus, wander around and see if you meet girls. I'm a fat neckbeard and I still got laid fairly regularly in university just by meeting girls and asking them to come watch a movie with me in my dorm room.

The PS1 games i could understand if he's emulating them but then it's like, why even bother with the real discs

I don't remember the day, But i remember watching vids of faces in the smoke, One of my earliest memory's of the internet actually
T. 97

maybe i just got to talk to them?

You're kidding right? If you think it's difficult in school you have no idea what's coming when you leave.

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO.jpg (460x397, 39K)

We went from that to almost global highspeed internet, global purchasing and shipping, highspeed internet sales, instant livestreaming at low latencies, online datacenters, 200$ smartphones that run circles around desktops and old supercomputers, the complete deletion of physical media, the deletion of landline phones

WWII didn't come anywhere near the USA.

Yeah man, walk up, say hello, and see if they're interested in the sorts of things you could put up with. I started uni back when Pokemon Heartgold/Soulsilver came out, and ended up meeting a girl just because I was walking around with the Pokewalker on my bag strap. She was really cute and athletic, but also obsessed with Pokemon so we hit it off and ended up dating seriously for like a year.

You can do it, user, I believe in you.

>femoids
Maybe talking like a human instead of a robot to start.

hey user, what are you using to post on this here vietnamese ice skating forum? is it a piece of tech that was developed in say the last 60 years? shut the fuck up.

>people are actually having identity crises over whether they're boomers or not because of one autist who spammed every board with his forced meme

im not even ugly i just never knew what to do and how. my sister even told me how some girls at her work were asking her about me aftert hey saw me visit her at work once. maybe im not too bad after all. thanks for believing in me

Some people born in 1997 remember 9/11, I've seen countless posts on the internet affirming this. Someone born Jan 97 living in New York for example is very likely to remember it, whereas someone living overseas born in December 97 is unlikely to remember it. It depends on their circumstances. Regardless of circumstances, anyone born in the following years is extremely unlikely to remember, with people born in 99 being the first ones who biologically have no chance of remembering it. This is another reason why 97 used to be considered a transitional year rather than the start of something.

Who comes after zoomers?

Attached: 1564285428073.gif (350x186, 241K)

i only use that word on the internet and not in real life

>No Nintendo Power posters.

>Tactical roll of paper towel ready for deployment
Accurate

No problem man. You're only young once. Enjoying dating while it's still relatively low-pressure. Once you hit your mid-20s, women become baby crazy and/or expect you to have a real job, and they become much harder to meet casually.

Only zoomers would use that word.

Better Soundtrack, box Artwork, also it seems that the speed issues are fixed.

It's all gone to shit.

Attached: 1564611040066.jpg (360x360, 8K)

youtube was so much better in like 2010, i remember every channel had their own background and not just a banner at the top, they also had all kinds of links to videos on the sides, it was awesome

Also protip: both of your parents and any siblings could all die on the same day but if you cry in front of a woman for any reason she'll never respect you again and be disgusted by you.

Boomers are just as retarded as zoomers

Attached: 23244237574.png (382x383, 181K)

Oh, and don't forget the weird trend of needy women with no prospects who expect you to make a lot of money but also have time to spend with them constantly.

I remember in 2006 it was on the second page of google, It was that new. I fucking miss it, Along with MSN

i am pretty sure nostalgia is something natural for humans, having fond memories of your childhood and all, every generation will experience nostalgia. like when you hear a song from earlier decades, early 2000's, 90's, 80's.. et cetera, and that is linked to memories you have from that time

is this really true?

The worst kind and is the prime reason for condoms no matter how much you hate wearing them. Her entire goal is to trick someone into financial support so she never has to work. They are sociopaths and know exactly what they're doing.

It's about half and half. Some women are fine with you expressing your emotions, but here's the thing: most of them lie about it. So if a woman ever tells you it's okay to be emotional, don't listen to her. This is the sort of thing you can only suss out after decades of marriage.

Binglyflimblers.

Assuming a 15-20 year generation the earliest post-zooms are already born.

if you're over 25 you have witnessed humanitys single biggest paradigm shift since we crawled out of the forest. Something that will have bigger historical impact than everything you mentioned. I'll let you figure out what i'm referring to yourself.

Generation Alpha

Attached: chel.jpg (210x240, 6K)

Yea Forums splitting into 4channel

>Ariana Grande having her feet sniffed by Nickelodeon executives

OLD GAME GOOD
NEW GAME BAD

Attached: hxhnq131xud31.jpg (1122x1110, 170K)

the internet?

GenAlpha - the first genetically modified humans our next stage in evolution

it's not like you need that huge of a mousepad for le hardcore afps, just slightly turn up sensitivity in any case

maybe it's better for your wrists at most

Nostalgia is a vicious never-ending cycle. Just accept it and fucking die already old man.

Attached: 7f8.jpg (1080x1080, 212K)

Higher sensitivity makes small corrections harder. Lower sensitivity with higher range of movement is better. That's why people have fuck huge mousepads, although not the picture he was quoting because he's right it is wasted on the keyboard.

he's right though, if you don't remember 9/11 you are a zoomer.

Not only did I do that, I had posters overlapping on my ceiling. If Nintendo Power gave me a catalog book of 300 posters for free with my subscription then you bet your ASS that I'm gonna put up each and every single one of them.

I still think the cutoff should be 96ish but 9/11 is the obvious culturally significant event.

>they have massive daddy issues
That's a turn off, imo. I've already met some girls that want me purely out of age.

Modern web design is devoid personality. Its generally designed to keep you occupied on the site by using various psychological tricks.

>I was born in 2004

but then everytime you want to look out the window you see all your lightup computer shit, never really got this meme

>playing Ultima Online
>getting chased by a PK
>mom decides she needs to call somebody to talk about some bullshit
>picks up the phone and I get disconnected from Earthlink
>yell at her and finally log back in
>dead and everything is looted
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck moooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm

>I was born in 2004
Enjoy your 3 year long vacation you dumb fucking kid

Attached: BRRRRRRRRT sees your post.png (280x325, 145K)

>i was born in 2004

Attached: 3456543.jpg (456x320, 15K)

>Worst LOTR movie

Attached: 1556988418515.png (321x321, 12K)

What if you don't remember 9/11 but love NES games?
Wouldn't those cancel each other out?

Turn off your displays when not using them. Being able to look out the window is worth it. Better than a blank white wall.

>there are people in Yea Forums born 20 years after me

Attached: .png (645x773, 58K)

>he thinks that tiny bar is $500
It's actually $400,000, which if you convert from 1995 dollars to 2019 dollars due to inflation, is $672,000 now

which is enough to pay about 10 programmers for exactly 1 year.

Attached: file.png (640x480, 277K)

being able to smack your monitor because you're fucking teammates couldn't get to the quad in time.

absolute kino taste

Attached: 1561757112178.jpg (960x720, 145K)

>separating between the trilogy
You always watch them all in one go, what does it matter?

I wish.

>different screen sizes
>pokefaggot
>mousepad under keyboard

and you wonder why everyone hates zoomers...

Only thing I'm glad about is that I got to se the LOTR Trilogy in Theaters. I pity zoomers who missed out on that

Attached: Happy feel.png (645x773, 10K)

Speedsters and perhaps gearheads. By 2090 I hope we have Speedwagons

Attached: akira ride.gif (500x285, 317K)

>there are tens of thousands of people playing CSGO right now who have never played a single round on scoutzknivez
Times have changed and it makes me sad.

he's dead, boys

Attached: 1349069707494.gif (200x209, 1.04M)

Probably deleted it himself before mods could get there.

New port came out a few months ago so everyone is just now playing it and pretending they’ve played it before.

you're right about 96, because 5 years olds should be able to remember it

No, because you still don't remember the experience of shopping for NES games at FunCoLand, having to deal with Nintendo's tip hotline (since Gamefaqs probably existed when you played them), and a boatload of other peripheral cultural reasons

Younger zoomers are actually even more screwed than you, since they don't remember video game consoles before they were internet-connected, so they have a different sense of what single player offline games are

Attached: angelo cannon bloody rinoa.jpg (1000x716, 128K)

I know it's just shitty laminate but I like that floor.

remembering multiple years of the early 2000s (2000-2004) would cancel out not remembering 9/11. Being some zoomer born in 2000 who played the nes in 2009 however would not cancel out being a zoomer who doesnt remember 9/11

los atrocidados maximos

>tfw getting a new game
>in the car ride home
>reading the manual

Lucky them, fuck MP FPS games and what they done to the industry.

Ok, I can agree with you there.
I still think think we should get rid of generational labels though, if only to make discussion on this site SLIGHTLY less annoying.

Extremely young children would be consuming very different content in 2002 than adolescents. He's watching whatever 2000s equivalent was of Franklin the Turtle on NickJr not the shit you watched.

you're the fuck who keeps posting the same image to battlestation threads in /g/

I've seen American people online born in 1996 who don't remember 9/11, just as i've seen people born in 1997 who remember 9/11. I've never seen anyone born in 1998 say they remember 9/11, and all the pre-1996 people saying they don't remember 9/11 are from overseas

I'm by all measures here labelled a zoomer and I get this feel completely

>Remember that feeling of being super optimistic about gaming’s future?
not really.
Since WoW came out it was clear that the industry didn't care about the "pro gamer" and only aimed to casualize as much as possible their games so every tard monkey could pour money into it.
more than 10 years later we have mobile games and microtransaction into everything.

Boomer shit was a dumb forced meme that ended up taking off because older millennials are actually in a weird transition period between still thinking we're young but out of nowhere became similar to baby boomer fathers. It's a mix of nostalgia for the stereotypical dad from the 80s/90s that we saw when growing up and now became that dad (even if you don't have kids). At least that's what I took from it. Maybe read more into it than the retards who just wanted to spam another wojak.

The best part is it was made in atime where sjw dont even exist The movie was made in The right time and the right decade

> and all the pre-1996 people saying they don't remember 9/11 are from overseas
That's fine, this is really only a good litmus test for Americans, Canadians, and I guess Saudis

foreigners barely know anything about American history anyway judging from /int/, so just add 9/11 to the pile

Attached: free shrugs.jpg (443x636, 50K)

I was born in 1997 with an older sibling and in early 2002 I was watching this. I distinctly remember my mom getting it for me one day after kindergarten.

Attached: 51F3EPA051L._SY445_.jpg (246x445, 31K)

>Tfw America helped bolsheviks take over and communism triumph in Europe, and fought the good guys
>Tfw most white Americans have German blood, or are direct German descendants depending on the location

This, in the Hobbit you can see a lot of "Diversity" especially in the background cast. Specifically noticable in Laketown.
LOTR could never be made nowadays

I remember watching Spongebob and Pokémon circa 2002-2004 (memory's a little fuzzy).

Raises the question that I never thought of do other countries have different generation lines? Culturally different countries I assume wouldn't follow baby boomer/gen x/millennial/gen z since they're all based off US cultural events.

I remember my 4th birthday party

Of course following up my post we have this delightful nugget

>Tfw America helped bolsheviks take over and communism triumph in Europe, and fought the good guys

You realize that the US supported the White Army in Russia directly during the Russian Revolution, right? And it was willing to nuke Japan to end the Pacific war after seeing the USSR landgrab all of Eastern Europe, so that Japan wouldn't suffer the same fate, right? And that the US spent countless money (including the Marshall Plan) throughout the Cold War to protect countries from commies, right?

No you don't, because you're retarded

Attached: 2spooky.png (628x443, 352K)

most countries have boomers since WW2 was global, but after that it varies

however the internet is dominated by the English language, so I wouldn't be surprised if various countries think they have the same culture patterns regarding generations for arbitrary reasons

psst
check out underrail

I remember there was definitely a lot more variety and nuances in games which is something I always appreciated. Something I generally miss is when studios could express their ideas without worrying about market reception. Game devs went crazy and tried new ideas often and that made me excited. It seemed like they had this unending stream of imagination that would keep on going.

Now, everything is just safe and stagnant.

People can have flashes of memory much earlier than that even as a toddler but it's just a brief like 30 second memory. Very different from full vivid memories. I know which desk I was sitting in school that day.

The silent majority uprising?

>thinking there will be anything after zoomers
>thinking zoomers can run a fucking society
There is nothing but death and destruction ahead.

Which one of you faggots made this thread?

me :)

>Laughing at someone who plays the only game that actually matters

Attached: 1564025551174.png (1400x1000, 923K)

Imagine growing up using a flatscreen monitor, not knowing what existed before them.

>prequels and kingdom hearts

GRIM

Is lolicon a boomer or zoomer thing?

Attached: 6C39DD5A-14AF-49F8-9C12-A95441C632D4.jpg (800x1106, 191K)

Jewish

Attached: 6e975203b883b37be0611f06a4337604.png (420x420, 20K)

People usually aren't able to attach dates to those memories though

Japan is Jewish?
I thought Jews fear the samurai?

Attached: 37700B4C-9921-4AB8-BE5F-90238EE2995C.jpg (907x1280, 386K)

>Zoomer girls are willing to do way more depraved shit than any of my highschool girlfriends were willing to, and they have massive daddy issues.
And you wonder why we hate them?

pedophilia is more like an universal thing, lolicons were young too and there is a lot of zoomers into lolicon who will, of course, grow old eventually
and there will be pedophiles after that too,

Birthday parties are pretty easy to attach dates to.

We don't. We (or at least I) respect and admire Japan.

This
Autism levels of nitpicking. It looks better like it is for a piece of art. Reality isn't pretty ladies, we all know it

'92 here. I had a tonsillectomy literally on 9/10/2001 in a hospital in NYC and was coming off of anesthesia on 9/11. It was like a fever dream of drifting in and out of consciousness occasionally seeing people panicking around me, my parents showing up looking like they've been through hell, and my dad in an incredibly heated argument with one of the nurses but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

Shit was like the opening to MGSV.

Attached: 1564605338788.png (277x266, 86K)

>They have all the entertainment in the world instantly available to them. Not only that but they're also from an early age adjusted to social media so they don't become outcasts like us. They can play countless free to play games anywhere they want. They have phones that can do just about anything. They have it better than we did.
When you actually think about it. None of these are better in any way.

Attached: 2615805-2477306_sunstreaker_tf_all_hail_megatron_8.jpg (569x949, 100K)

that's retarded
the classification changed when actual youth culture for the age ranges appeared
there were no smartphones, no minecraft or macklemore haircuts in 2006, why would you even try to determine which group they belong to at that point?
97 are the first 100% zoomers, don't try to spin it any other way

Normalizing kinks the last few years isn't really a zoomer thing since they weren't in the sexual market yet. You might be right but since they're still in high school/college I don't know. It's definitely been the case with late millennials in their mid to late 20s for several years though. Since maybe 2013 (ironically the same year tinder hit mainstream) every year has normalized a new kink.

No they aren't.
Let's say someone was born in 1997, but hates Minecraft, Fortnite, and Bieber, and loves The Beatles, Star Wars, Nintendo 64, and Pink Floyd.
Which do they resemble more? Zoomer, or "boomer"?

>moon
>any sort of height today
We arent going back to the moon because its fucking pointless retard not because we cant.
Give one single good reason why would we need to go there again instead of somewhere relevant?
Why would anybody invest billions for fucking nothing? ESPECIALLY scientists?

Some things like Hannah montana and High school musical at that time were considered the start of gen z childhood culture

They reassemble a "born in the wrong generation" faggot we've been making fun of for decades.

So basically what you're saying, is you HAVE to conform to whatever shitty trends are current or else you're a "born in the wrong generation faggot".
Talk about regressive. Get the fuck off this website.

to ((((waste)))) t*xpayers money

They resemble the "wrong generation in youtube comment section" type of youngling, something like them has existed in every generation. They're a zoomer.

No, you "born in the wrong generation" retard. There's more to generation lines than media consumption.

>born in 97 and loves shit like Minecraft and Fortnite
"HAHA YOU'RE A ZOOMER FUCK OFF FAGGOT LMAO"
>born in 97 and hates that garbage and likes stuff that is actually good
"LMAO! BORN IN THE WRONG GENERATION! FAGGOT!"

People born in the late 90s can't win. You just want to hate on anyone younger than you.

You know what? Yes, I WAS born in the wrong generation, thank you for mentioning! I fucking hate this shitty decade. I've been waiting all decade for things to get back to the level of quality they were in the early 2000s, and things STILL FUCKING SUCK DICK.
So yeah. I wish I WAS born in the late 80s or early 90s. Then I would be able to experience more of the good times.
No, I will not conform to the diarrhea the media spews out these days. I will NOT play Fortnite, I will NOT listen to Miley Cyrus and her disgusting twerking, I will NOT watch whatever capeshit is new in theaters, and I most certainly will NOT get a social media account!
I'm going to live my life like it's 1997-2005. And fuck anyone who has a problem with that!

It wasn't much different than playing on a console really. I was a kid so it's not like I really cared about much of the technical aspects about it at the time, although the jump-up in graphics was pretty noticeable.
I think the most memorable moment was the first time I logged onto Mplayer and played multiplayer Quake on a random server. Playing a game online with other real people was pretty crazy the first time I did it since before then the only multiplayer stuff I played was on the N64 sharing a tiny TV screen with my friends.

Calm down Elliot. No one gives a fuck about you or how much you hate your peers.

Nice obedient sheep mentality, repeating what you've been trained to think about WW2. You're too naive if you actually believe the American people had, (and still have nowadays), any say over military and war decisions made by the USA.

How do i put this for you, had America made the right choice of whom to support, instead of fighting blood of their blood, if the Nazis had won, we would be living in a social utopia right now, in the height of civilization and human developement, instead we are witnessing the death of the White race, the European culture, and civilization. Every victory and feat the European race achieved collectively, is being turned back and erased, such as the defeat of islam, the prospect now is muslims being the future of Europe. And America isn't doing much better

face reality like a man, pussy

Imagine typing a post like this and thinking you're not a zoomer
How have you not grown out of this phase by now?
Were you born in 1997 or 2007

You are 100% a revisionist. A few years back Pew themselves had the millennial definition as 1981-1997, and 1998 as the start of gen z. Kill yourself

See

A man can only be confronted with the social ills of the postmodern world so many times before he snaps.
I usually try to keep a cool head and not sperg out online, but I'm just so sick of it all.
I know I sound like a pretentious douchebag. I know you're gonna say "haha lmao social ills of the postmodern world what a faggot".
But I just find myself getting angrier and angrier at what the world has become.

literally my older cousin's battlestation

>I'm retarded.

zoomer spotted

>LE NAZI WORSHIP
Is this ironic or are there really more /pol/tards leaking into this place? You do know that the white race has been fucked since the French revolution right. Hitler would have slapped your shit for your idolatry instead of worshipping the man who died for your sins. Utopia is a meme. You can't create a perfect civilization with an imperfect world and imperfect people.

How many times have you posted this in a youtube comments of music videos?

You know what? My post was pretty damn cringey. I just feel like I can't criticize the current state of the world without people making fun of me for being "born in the wrong generation", so I bottled all that up and then just had it explode in that stupid post.
Feel free to mock that post. I still stand by my belief that things suck now though.

>grandparents/parents can't figure out anything more complicated than the buttons on a remote
>people in my generation learn multiple formats and levels of technology during the rapid period of progress from the 80s to 10s, and their inner workings
>the generations that came after me can't figure out anything more complicated than the taps and swipes on a mobile phone
I'm pretty certain this was not the direction things should have gone.

Attached: 1556767687580.jpg (720x650, 107K)

You'll grow up one day. Probably. If not you're 100% going to shoot up a school. I suggest going to a mental hospital.

I still have a tower and monitor that looks like those, as well as an old commodore 64 I never really got to use. Maybe some day when I have a nice home with a big office and more furniture I'll set it up again and plug in an old AOL trial CD just for kicks.

He was born in 1999. Hes the person who says "some people born in the late 90s are zoomers, but most are boomers" in every thread

At least they will feel pussy

I'm in my 20s. I'm already all grown up, and believe me, I have no intention of being a mass shooter.
I may be crazy, but I'm not a psychopath. That's why I'm not a nihilist; I have morals that I genuinely believe in.

Nah, you're thinking of someone else. First of all, I don't reveal my age on the Interwebs. Second of all, I didn't once say "most people born in the late 90s are boomers". I've maintained pretty consistently it was a 50/50 ratio, but I'm over that now. I've dropped the boomer/zoomer meme entirely. Now I just judge people by their characters, not their ages.

Pretty sure my old NEVER OBSOLETE Emachine is still in my parents basement.

>I'm in my 20s
Considering how much you're sperging about 1997 you're 22, which is still an adolescent. Give it like five more years.

That's not the same person

Yeah, I am. That's why I responded to his post right here:

I'm this guy

you're the other guy

All right, let's just admit that despite having very different opinions, we're both massive spergs when it comes to this subject.

Funny how nobody has mentioned that all the media zoomers like or remember are the works from during or after the recession when everything was going to shit.

I hope your definition of Zoomer is born 2000-present, because if not, I might have a bone to pick with you about that statement.

probably macros- b space

a friend stole most of my cds- wow, guild wars, battlefiend 2 battlefrield 2142, office 06, i have oblivion i never beat it though.

It's not really a choice you can make, since a lot of the stuff that defined the era was based around brushing up against the limits of technology at the time. Even something as basic as sound was stone age level needing a dedicated card to run a midi soundtrack in the dos era, and the magazine in the OP isn't a trivial addition since that was your information source for a great number of things. It's a time that I think is impossible to replicate because of the standards of what was considered acceptable were totally different, and "quality of life" wasn't really a concern when all of this was new. For example I don't think any developer, indie or otherwise going forward is going to sit down and come up with something like Tomb Raider which is entirely based around clunky platforming (except as a blatant ripoff), even though I could probably load up one of the original games now and have fun with it still today. The same is true of old classics like Starcraft that have a lot of interesting quirks that no one is going to put into a new game intentionally. Looking back at all this stuff in general I think limitations have a lot more to do with genuine creativity than most realize, and why there's really no going back now that literal toasters have more powerful computers than my PC in 1996. There was a whole world spinning around all this stuff that can't be recaptured even if you play Half-Life every day until you die.

>I'm glad I can buy digital. Fucking game shit is just clutter taking up shelves.

digital distribution came at just the right time, when people became intolerable enough to actually go out and buy vidya.

Well, I do have this idea for something that could change the world.
I can't go into to much detail right now, because it's not fully fleshed out yet and there's quite a ways to go before I can make it, but what I can say is it might just be the most revolutionary invention of all time.
The basics of it would involve virtual reality, AI, and possibly transhumanism (I'll have to figure out how to work that in if I can).
Sounds like a crazy idea, but a lot can change in just 30 years.

Groceries are the only thing I buy in person and that's just because whole foods won't deliver to where I live because beach traffic is too bad.

I'm more into arcade @ home in my old days.

Attached: Virtua Fighter now thats a good game.webm (720x720, 2.52M)

I can't relate to OP's pic. I was playing console games back then.

and you will never know the feeling of not living in a neoliberal trashworld of fake simulacra beamed into your consciousness 24/7

Attached: jean-baudrillard-in-kimono.jpg (570x381, 28K)

transcendent

What would that room look like in 2019?

Attached: 1560191037929.png (370x473, 313K)

>dark forces
I think I have that on the n64, how is that port compared to the pc version?

This is delusional, unless you were an actual boomer in his 30s you wouldn't have this as a kid.

Fortnight, Minecraft, and e-celeb posters on the wall and a desk with just an ipad on it that has a lets play playing.

>unless you were an actual boomer in his 30s

Attached: 1234565432.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Didn't know you could have a neckbeard with 15.

I'm guessing a lot of funko pops and marvel/nu-wars shit
that is if you're talking about the nerdâ„¢ room these days

>13 y/o at walmart w mom
>20 bucks in my fubu jeans
>Rush to videogame area
>bfme is on sale, 25 freedombucks
>Mom trying to cheer me up after divorcing pos father bums 10 bucks
>"wow coolbeans, thanks mom"
>Buying BFME 4 real
>Big ass box with mfing 4 cds
>Rush home install in pic related
>Mickey ds and dr pepper
>play skirmish games until 1 am at 20 fps

best brithday ever

Attached: funmachine.jpg (250x342, 20K)

They have been saying this my whole life and it keeps getting pushed back.

based dying boomer

>>Mickey ds and dr pepper
based

Your hand looks really fucked up.
KEK
are you 16 or something?

>Son im tired please give me my pills
>DDad you promised you'll help me get upvotes

nigga drop 1 nuke on the border to stop the million chinese coming in and its a free win
dont give a fuck about the political implications and nuke the ho-chi-minh trail, it's a free win.
nuke cambodia would've been a free win. can't get ambushed from the entire left side of the country anymore.
guerilla warfare is a pain so just kill all civilians and take over the place. ez.

Helium 3
Perfect starting point for space exploration.

How many times are you guys going to make threads whining about le zoomers? This has been going for over a year.

>reading PC Gamer instead of Computer Gaming World

I'm in my 20s, why?

And this is why people think you Americans are retards.

>looks back on parents' divorce as a positive thing

Attached: applause.gif (360x203, 1.63M)

>We went from that to almost global highspeed internet, global purchasing and shipping, highspeed internet sales, instant livestreaming at low latencies, online datacenters, 200$ smartphones that run circles around desktops and old supercomputers, the complete deletion of physical media, the deletion of landline phones

>internet has existed since DARPANET
>implying e-commerce is a good thing
>implying faster connections is as big of a difference as actually having a connection in the first place
>implying having all your data in a remote location is a good thing
>implying some $200 chinkshit is a good thing rather than IBM charging $6000 a PC and actually having a repair industry the way applefags do
>implying deletion of physical media is a good thing
>implying deleting landline phones is a good thing, especially considering they were self-powered through copper wire

This but unironically.

kek

Reading anything but superior EGM w superior articles and superior comics.

Attached: 1089073.jpg (600x930, 74K)

As much as I hate nazis, I think it was probably the last chance to unite the planet under one banner. Since we didn't do it then, we will never have some "imperium of man" for example. Probably a good thing, let this fucking shitty race die.

>OOOOOOOOOH I KNOW MY POST IS "CRINGE" ISN'T IT?!

>implying anything that happened after I became an adult is a good thing
Could've just said that and saved yourself the waffle. Nobody is happy with the world as an adult. The sooner you learn this, the sooner you will have truly grown up.

the point isn't that america couldn't win, america left because within the parameters they were dealing with, there wasn't a successful endgame to it.

if you wanna talk about who "won" then check the casualties lol. killing reds at like 100 to 1. also i'm from spain so whatever get back to your rice paddy