Okay Boomer

Okay Boomer,
Is it actually good?

Attached: 1563565460928.jpg (183x275, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m4WgpEs74Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=9YrzBKuv5aA
youtube.com/watch?v=pc1am3KyYgA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_Squad!
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wrong board

does anyone get naked there?

Yes. Without question.

Lesley was the shit men

Watched it the other day. It was a lot funnier than I expected. Then again I was baked.

Anything with Leslie Nielsen is good, but "Airplane!" is best

Im gonna call ouch on team zoomer

Actually yes, is really good. The only downside is they reused lot of gags they made for the TV series

>"Who are you? And how'd you get in here?"
>"I'm a locksmith, and I'm a locksmith."

Yes, though the second one is my personal favorite.

Someday I should get around to watch them in english

Attached: xcom.gif (403x235, 1.99M)

Honestly not a fan of the Naked Gun movies. There's a few good jokes but they're mostly meh. Airplane is great though, and Police Squad is decent.

1 is great, 2 is surprisingly good, 3 sucks. The TV show is great. What do zoomers even watch for comedies now? Seth Rogen talking about weed?

Police Squad is a lot funnier and the best Naked Gun gags are recycled from it anyway.

Resident Evil movie

I'm a literal zoomer and I can tell you this shit is good. My dad had good fucking taste.

Yes, it's fantastic, but Police Squad is even better.

I just torrented a Mel Brooks filmography.
I haven't watched any of that shit, except for Men in Thighs, which I fucking loved as a kid.

Which one should I watch first / avoid?

NORDBERG!
youtube.com/watch?v=m4WgpEs74Hs

Attached: 330f.gif (500x286, 655K)

Young Frankenstein is his best movie. Blazing Saddles is good. You can probably skip everything else but if you want more watch Spaceballs and History of the World.

3's third act was great. They shitted on Hollywood

Yes

Attached: 1559842080453.webm (854x480, 1.89M)

Seems like high-profile comedy films are dead. Only comedies coming out are trashy as fuck.
Blockbusters just shove their scripts full of quips nowadays.

they're all good. spaceballs a best, blazing saddles also top tier

I love Spaceballs but it might be nostalgia.
Watched History of the World a few years back and didn't think much of it.

All three films were great. If there *was* a drop in quality, I never noticed...which is more than I can say for the Police Academy films.

I haven't seen the TV show yet, though.

t. millennial

Nice to hear there isn't a REAL BAD one, guess I'll start with the other and leave the best ones at the end.

Also more films like these and Leslie Nielsen's? Already watched NGun trilogy and Airplane.

Wrong board.
But dis movie is a classic.

I watched it recently as a zoomer, and I thought it was great.
What are some other comedy movies I need to watch?

Wrong board, but yes. Sight gags and wordplay without involving hyper-referential humour (see Mel Brooks), non-sequitur, or puns. Something that Jazzpunk relied on despite claiming to be inspired, which was rich.

I'd be tempted to say they're the best comedy works of all time, but the absolutely manic pacing tends to lose people and if you're personally biased towards more insult comic wit you'll probably still prefer Blackadder or something.

Top Secret.

Attached: 4237727.jpg (284x405, 38K)

I don't know, I think the gun was hotter when it had clothes on.

Spaceballs and History of the World are still great.
Sadly mel brooks, who is a jew, cant take snipes and jokes at jews anymore because its obvious what will happen next with today's media...

>youtube.com/watch?v=9YrzBKuv5aA

Top Secret
Baseketball
Scary Movie 3
Wrongfully Accused

Yes, it's great. Also not a videogame, unfortunately.

Young Fronkenstein is definitely his best movie.

How the fuck do you say skip the producers

It’s pretty much a stoner movie

I saw most of it, the Producers is one of my all time favorite movies and the remake is actually better .

To be or not to be, Blazing Saddles and History of the World are also great.

see the play instead

>The TV show is great.

There's a tv show? Why the fuck have I never heard of it?

Damn, forgot about Scary M 3, loved that one, but never watched the ones after 3, did they "feel" like 3 or more like 1/2?

Also, Hot Shots 1,2.

This. What the fuck?

Also, The best shit that he made before he went into retirement, which is also a parody of the jews in space music
youtube.com/watch?v=pc1am3KyYgA

Attached: 1518121678143.gif (296x160, 1.27M)

It's called Police Squad.It had a total of 6 episodes before it got cancelled. That's why they just went on with a movie.

Police Squad.
Cancelled after like 4 episodes is why.

Attached: leslie-nielsen_wide-876b4cb99aeb3f553c5aa6acbfe4e9483a421f72.jpg (1000x563, 127K)

Why don't they let you delete your own thread anymore?

because it was canceled after 6 episodes in the 80s

a lot of the jokes are reused in the movies

4 was kind of like 3 but worse

Since (((Judd Apatow))) came into the scene its literally nothing but dick jokes, DUDE DRUGS LMOA and sex. No actual decent content.

That's Police Squad en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_Squad!

It was a comedy show cancelled for being too funny.

I was called Police Squad, it only had one season and the whole thing is on youtube.

You get the odd standout, Cornetto Trilogy was all gold.

Also liked the 21st Jump Street film. But it's mostly that comedy just does badly overall, box office and silver screen, so only cheap quickly-produced garbage is viable.

Attached: MV5BMzg4MDJhMDMtYmJiMS00ZDZmLThmZWUtYTMwZDM1YTc5MWE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_.jpg (1000x1486, 450K)