Are you going to buy me Yea Forums?

Are you going to buy me Yea Forums?

Timestamp for gameplay:
youtu.be/klfa18JK98k?t=632

Attached: Control_Keyart_cover_image.jpg (6272x6889, 3.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uaKjhbsvSmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe next year. It looks interesting but it's Quantum Break all over again aka unoprimized mess on PC. Chink store deal doesn't help either.

Her moves are really weird. Can't put my finger on it but it's like she's swimming through jelly.

based Tim already paid for my pirating this.

What?

The game is Epic Exclusive on PC. So Tim most likely already paid all the fees of development.

I think it looks pretty fun
looking forward to it.

I see.

Looks very David Lynchian

I am

Based Sweeney for making the steamlards seethe

So you made something that +++LOOKS FUCKIN EPIC+++ and obscures the screen with so much visual clutter that the player can't tell what's going on.
I.e. your graphics were designed for screenshots and movies rather than for gameplay.
I.e. you didn't design it with gameplay in mind, i.e. it's a shit game. No thanks.

I'll play it when it is released on Steam.

>tfw I love redheads
>tfw finally a redhead in vidya instead of another bixnood
>tfw she's ugly as fuck
we just can't win can we

She's not even conventionally ugly. She just looks freakishly ugly. Like there's something very malformed with her skull.

based another AAA game for egs

Yes it'll be true kino like Quantum Break

Attached: 20190731180300_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.01M)

God the story was a waste of time in this. What was even the fucking point with the TV show shit? WHO CARES????

I don't know I skipped them.

Attached: 20190731232506_1.jpg (3840x2160, 986K)

No

Why does it say "Reality Bending Gameplay"? It just looks like a TPS but you can also force push objects.

Pirate it, Would have bought it on Steam.

why would i? shit looks worse than quantum break

But don't you see the stupid special effects that happen when you gravity gun, I mean telekinetically pick up objects?

Could be cool, could be gay, only few weeks until its out hopefully it controls well and doesnt have that weird ghosting quantum break had whenever you moved the character.

Literally reality bending, Weird and spooky shit happens in the environments. You can actually fly around in the game. It will have metroidvania style exploration.

going to flop hard, cinematic games only sell well with good marketing.

this game has close to no marketing

Because you can actually change the environments in the game, it's just not in that shitty video.

>playing Remedy games past MP2
Yikes

Looks like QB, but even worse.
Give me more Alan Wake, and properly optimized please.

>Maybe next year.
This. And only if it's on sale, too. Quantum Break and Anal Wank made me suspicious of Remedy games, and the Epic deal pretty much killed off any goodwill I had left.

I played Psi Ops years ago. No thanks.

Its like they dragged her face model to make it longer.

Did you like it? If yes, why are you mad about another game being similar?

This, why can't she have a generic anime sameface?

Quantum Break had fun gameplay but there was so little of it, plus the story was way too boring for how much of the game was spent telling it.

Dilate

Perhaps.

Already reordered.
youtube.com/watch?v=uaKjhbsvSmE

Buy? No.
Pirate? Maybe.

>half of the TV show existed to set up a boss fight that was over in 10 seconds

But user, it's like a tv show, you know these tend to have good writing.

wait for reviews, steam release

>Are you going to buy me Yea Forums?
Absolutely

Attached: sam lake control.webm (480x600, 1.23M)

She doesn't have too.
Don't know why you're spouting anime all of a sudden.
Her face looks uncanny as hell.

>redhead
Why isn't she black?

It's free so I have no reason to not try it but it looks kind of shitty

Looks great. And god damn, its Martti Suosalo

Finns are too racist to put in a main black character

>Sam turned out to be another failed wannabe Hollywood writer like David Cage or Kojima
Time destroys everything.

Also, I watched her tour of the Remedy offices and that chick came off as a huge cunt.

I would've preferred something more realistic either way. This looks so ugly it's to the point of sheer goofiness. Like that horse face in Horizon.

Got it for free with my GPU, so definetly trying it out.

The same cannot be said for young bloods, which I just straight up will not touch even though it was bundled as well.

Attached: __female_protagonist_and_serena_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_sheery_sbox__d25b0a1e93631f5699865610f (1748x2480, 296K)

Youngblood is actually fun, though.

>ugly roastie is a cunt
woah

>Youngblood is actually fun

Attached: 1537991061542.jpg (977x1024, 83K)

My interest really took a nosedive when I saw that its apparently some kind of non-linear game with shitty fetch-quests and shit like GoW18.

Oh, you're one of those people. My bad. I assumed you had intercourse.

You show him, fellow pede! xD

---------------------------------------------------

Pass the lord and praise the ammunation, oorah!

SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS

sent from a Samsung S7

Dunno what it is, but something about the game just clicks with me. It's weird and surreal, there's elements of Dead Space in there and telekinesis in gameplay always gives me a bone, so I'm looking forward to it.

>level gating
>rpg elements
>different ammo types for different enemies
>hub worlds
>having to replay the same areas again and again and the enemies respawn every time
>retarded AI companion
>microtransactions

i watched DSP play it. it looks objectively bad

Attached: 1513488314427.png (499x338, 38K)

Managing the clutter is part of the gameplay, brainlet. What effects you decide to put onscreen and your ability to deal with them given the situation is another tactical angle to consider.

>third person

and dropped

>new order has 88% positive on steam
>youngblood 44% positive on steam
all you need to know

desu there aren't enough studios like Remedy who are kind of separate from the rest of the industry and just do their own fairly large-scale games.

The gunplay by itself is great enough to carry it. Maybe Fortnite is more your speed.

>f*rst-person
How does it feel defending an objectively inferior perspective that only exists due to 90's tech limits that didn't allow devs to model believable 3D characters with quick movement?

>another shoe-horned in woman, where they've given her powers in hopes that it looks like she can stack up against a man.
>dogshit boring, dark, washed out colours.

No thanks. They're starting to get really crafty too by trying to make the women look attractive now too, instead of shoving in ugly dykes.
Wake up.

How does it feel to be retarded?

When it goes on sale for 30 or less.

>review bombed by angry incels and alt-righters (which is essentially the same) who identify with the nazis
Shocker.

>epic chink store
Yup, pretty much a red flag for game being shit.
Not even worth a pirate.

Sure, lets all play terrible garbage just because it has one feature you like.
Fuck off retard, we don't have time to spunk away like that.

You said the same thing three times there, bro.

>perspective where you cant aim to save your life
vs
>the best perspective ever made for immersion

>gunplay is the main focus of the game
>LET'S IGNORE THE ACTUAL GAME BECAUSE I'M ANGRY ABOUT WOMEN GRRRR
Okay?

>we
Kill yourself.

It's bait, stop replying

>Epic exclusive
Pass. Sorry, Remedy, but it's not like Quantum Break was very good anyway. Also, what the fuck is with the shape of her head?

The aim is the same with mouse between the two.

However with FP, you get objectively less spatial awareness and also limits character movements greatly because of it. It's an inferior perspective. Just deal with it. Also it's not "more realistic". We don't perceive reality like a fucking camera.

>gunplay is the main focus of the game
>here are other mechanics detrimental to the gunplay of the game
It doesn't go away and its mediocre at best.

>being a camera as eyes is not more realistic than being a disembodied spirit watching yourself from behind

It is objectively more realistic than third person cameras.

This looks like a worse Psi-Ops

Neither is realistic however third-person gives objectively greater gameplay. We don't perceive reality like in first-person games. We have way more spatial awareness IRL than in FP games.

Why would these kind of people buy a Wolfenstein game in the first place?

>However with FP, you get objectively less spatial awareness and also limits character movements greatly because of it.
If that's the case, then why do the vast majority of 3rd person games don't even let you freely jump (and no, contextual jumping prompts are not an adequate replacement). Pre-BOTW Zelda, the Batman games from Rocksteady, Vanquish, Gears of Wars, Dark Souls, Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, the list goes on and on.

By contrast, virtually every 1st person game let you jump, and in the rare instance that they don't (such as. the atrocious Thief reboot), they are rightfully met with criticism.

Attached: 12388128123.jpg (201x201, 5K)

The gunplay is trash because the enemies are bullet sponges + different ammo shit

>gunplay is highly engaging
>level design is very open and offers large degrees of verticality with many areas to explore
>weapons are customizable
>enemies force you to adapt
>best use of idTech6 so far - easily the best looking Wolfenstein game to date
>shitloads of faux-80s synthpop and other wold building devices
It's not all bad.

Why the fuck would you need to jump in Metal Gear? Also can you imagine if MGS was first-person? It would be completely unplayable due to stealth being SHIT in first-person mode.

third person is garbage pure and utter garbage

>Dark Souls
You can freely jump in Dark Souls, its just not a single button

First off, it's not different ammo types, it's different weapons. Also, while enemies do tend to be a bit more spongey than they need to, it is completely overblown. I can guarantee you the retards who spout this shit just sprayed away at an armored enemy with their SMGs and got mad they were dealing no damage.

>You can freely jump in Dark Souls, its just not a single button
You don't have a true vertical jump. Your 'jump' is a forward dogre roll after a runup.

Its used for jumping over gaps and shit though, its still a jump that clears distance even if its not vertical distance.

Sorry, Remedy died after 2003

>Why the fuck would you need to jump in Metal Gear?
You don't need to, because MGS has flat level design with no meaningful verticality.

Contrast that with Thief, where you can jump, and the level design is incredibly intricate and features tons of verticality that opens up different routes.

My first impression as well.

Thief is also severely gimped by its first-person mode with trash stealth and also non-existant action. The third-person in MGS allows for unique stealth mechanics and also unique boss battles.

Why did the Nazi-identifying alt-righters like the TNO, then?

Take your time.

Because that came out in 2014 before they rallied around a certain Nazi-like figurehead.

Because Trump derangement syndrome works both ways.

MGS1, MGS2 and 3 are, by far, the stealth games with the worst gameplay ever made.
The control system was made by people who clearly never played a videogame before, it's a control system that makes it cumbersome even doing something as simple as looking forward because, some low IQ mongoloid, probably Kojima, thought it was a good idea making a fucking stealth game with a top down camera.
Hell, even they acknowledged that this was retarded because they needed to introduce the Soliton radar to compensate for this retarded design choice.

And are really going to argue that holding the face button to aim, holding the right shoulder button to go into first-person view and having BOTH sticks control the aiming, which mind you has really fucked sensitivity and acceleration, is somehow justified for....reasons?

Attached: 1552829243004.png (645x729, 50K)

The game looks nice and I like that the protagonist is a nimble psychic, but the animations are funky, the enemies don't put up much of a fight, and the level design isn't especially interesting. The latter two might improve over the course of the game so who knows.

What policy is even remotely Nazi like that Trump has made?

Oh and the skill trees look really boring, lazy % increases.

Attached: 1560121512962.png (978x972, 397K)

lmao

I'm not talking about in terms of policy, because Trump hasn't done anything whatsoever, I'm referring to ideology.

If he hasn’t done anything then why is there so much seething?

Empowered female protagonist in 2019? Frick yeah, I'm buying it!

The story could be good. It has lynchian feel. 60 usd is a bit much and we all know the game is going to be less than 10 hours long. We just have to see and wait for Yea Forums reviews.
The epic exclusivity is shit.

His head looks fucking HUGE and his body like scrawny tiny as fuck hahahaha

People expect a president to do more than make racist shitposts on twitter.

>this game has close to no marketing
This game had so much marketing.
every game channel posted gameplay every month. There was a Game informer month on it. smaller youtube channels covered it

Maybe because jumping is unnecessary in non platforms?
Meanwhile they put jumping in FP so you don't feel like a tank.

Its looks janky and unfinished but I'm hoping it's good. Not enough telekinetic powers in games, psi ops was amazing

except it can add verticality to the combat why don't people get this

t. low IQ monkey that can't grasp a simple control scheme

I'll wait for a complete edition with the locked pre order content

>buy
nigger it's an Epic exclusive, nobody's going to pay for it

Attached: 1486520233084.png (792x1056, 759K)

Except people who want to play the game and dont care about installing a launcher?

I just want Alan Wake 2.

Attached: alan.jpg (1920x1077, 120K)

as i said, nobody

wasnt the last game they made alen wake?

Ehh, I thought the main chick was hotter than that.

Quantum Break.

oh that garbage ya they are dead

I'm not going to buy it but playing it? Hell yeah.

Attached: 1563806029341.jpg (1024x724, 87K)

>battle net account/launcher
>ubisoft account/launcher
>rockstar social club account
>ncsoft account/launcher
>EA origin account/launcher
>steam account/launcher
>bethesda doom account
>runescape acc/client

>netflix/other stream service acc/clients
>amazon and other market place accounts

Pretty sure people are fine with signing up, submitting their cc details and potentially taking 20 sec to download an installer for a program

Thank you doc!

Attached: free.png (696x493, 304K)

Because in the early 2000s
Early in the 3D phase
People went NUTS with jumping.
On the other hand games like Ocarina of Time set the standard for not allowing the player to have a jump button, and it turned far more reasonable than all the random jumping in early 3D.

Same is true of the PS2 era, and i have no idea why they stopped in the late PS2 era and the later generations. Maybe Resident Evil set a few trends?
Maybe Zelda set a few trends?
Maybe some game genres became dominant instead of action platformers?

Attached: Severance_Blade_of_Darkness.jpg (1024x768, 220K)

Listen. They can't die until they give me Alan Wake 2.

Attached: mr scratch.gif (500x250, 985K)