You did beast e1s already right user?

You did beast e1s already right user?

Attached: ffxiv_pub_fanfestival_2018_lasvegas_04_0_0_0_0_0_0.png (742x442, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isle-moltz.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/07/31/希望の園エデン零式:覚醒編2_マクロ&タイムライ
youtube.com/watch?v=eLWNKMNx_B0
youtube.com/watch?v=49gLC9yiGOg
youtube.com/watch?v=awWTbUaXmQc
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu26S5pPkT8
ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Of_Archons_and_Muses/Plot_Details
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/da946a8b39b6bb16fb027ccfc6d25d2751a11b35
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 85ABE54C-FCF0-4F7E-B70C-EC98B587490C.jpg (585x533, 48K)

>He hasn't beaten the tier yet

>she hasn't already beaten Alexander Ultimate
Oh sweaty...

No because every PF group I end up in has just been worse and worse quality since early morning day 1. I didn't even bother to try yesterday because I didn't want to deal with retards who try to over complicate simple mechanics or people who fuck up no matter how many times you inform them how certain things work.

Jokes on you, I will never even try it. I'm above gear threadmill autism, sorry.

after 70+ do certain roulette's just stop being worth it? I did 50/70 yesterday and barely got a bump of experience.

Attached: 1438198554477.jpg (473x590, 75K)

This game doesn't gear gate raids

>he hasn't already done Zodiark Savage

Heh...pathetic.

Alliance raid gives quite a lot
MSQ gives by far the most

>join pug right as the server went up on Tuesday morning, get to Delta 2, but people had to go to work.
>join a few groups that say Delta 2/spinny orb progression, but never actually get to see spinny orb phase with party alive ever
>scroll through xeno's vod real quick to see what to do in spinny orb phase
>join an enrage party without ever seeing half of the fight
>clear it on the 2nd pull

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

>haven't cleared E1S yet
>Raid queue as healer is 40 minute wait time
>Party Finders all are "Watch eceleb cancer video before joining party"

Guess I won't be completing Savage

The Main Scenario Roulette gives a fuck load of exp, the issue of course being you'll end up in the same two dungeons with unskippable cutscenes that WILL bore you to tears due to how many there are.

Not him, but that wasn't the question, dipshit.

It's fucking absurd that Praetorium can take nearly an hour.

With that attitude yeah you will never amount to anything

You don't use raid finder for savages. And "watch e-celeb guide" is pretty logical. Since everyone will use same strat

Attached: 1563311763106.png (878x647, 769K)

>He hasn't already done Yshtola Extreme yet.
lol

I figure Praetorium is longer but lot more downtime to alt tab, Castrum whatever is shorter but far less downtime to alt tab.

I'm not sure. I guess you're supposed to do the new content instead?

Nah. Use your own strats. Last time I joined some eceleb strat cancer, we wiped once and the Host aka the Dragoon had a pissy fit and left.

Castrum like 10 minutes shorter AND gives you twice less exp. There is no reason to do Castrum

>tried tanking this expansion
>fucking bored of it already

Fight optimization is too easy it feels like, even on the new savage stuff. Cleared e1s and e2s yesterday. Everything is so simple that the only enjoyment I get is minmaxing fights as a dps. the fuck is wrong with me

No because every single person is coming up with their snowflake strats instead of keeping up on a single pug strat.

>Use your own strats.
The reason of JP success is that they all use same start.

They should convert some pre-existing dungeons into those so there's more options

>tfw you’ll never have Tataru set up your appointments, create dinner reservations and advise you on what to wear

Why even live?

Attached: 87E94BAD-9417-45B0-A63B-E60611DDCC36.jpg (990x679, 87K)

Some user said tanking in prog is most boring thing to do

Nigger do you honestly fucking expect random groups to sit there for 20 fucking minutes inventing new strats every time? Learn how to use standardized strats if you're going to play with randoms you fucking retard.

Based retard

>There is no reason to do Castrum
you roll it in the finder?

Yeah, that they found out and learned for themselves. They didn't wait for some eceleb cancer to figure it out for them, watch some 10 minute video and think they know everything. Nips learn how to do Savage through repetition. Amerifats think they learn it after someone explains it to them and get assmad when they aren't carried.

>e-celeb comes up with some completely retarded or overly complicated strat because they don't understand the fight
>everyone will keep doing it because it's the strat
Brilliant.

Same. I started tanking right before shb launch, and I'm 80 now, cleared e3s last night. Really not enjoyable.

I was told my friend who is a long time tank main that they dumbed the role down super fucking hard in shatturdbringers.

On top of all, now i have an ast doing 300 dps.

>there was hardly any Tataru in the expansion
I miss her, bros...

After you cap on Phantasmagoria feels like a waste to do any roulettes on a max level given goetia felt a lot cheaper than the 2nd rate tomes used to be. I swore back in SB the 2nd rate tomes cost the usual 825~ for chest and legs but this time it was half that price for everything. I suppose the initial 2nd rate tome set is cheaper and the future ones are more expensive

Reducing you to basically a single rotation for single targets (though I guess it can be 1-2-3 1-2-4 for warrior and paladin) feels like a mistake. 2 rotations for DRG feels just at the edge of not too little/too easy, while Samurai's three quick rotations (1-2-3, 1-4-5, 1-6) felt perfect.

Anything simpler than this and it's going to start to feel like a moba/overwatch MMO.

Yeah, if you approach tanking from an optimization/up time mindset, it is literally the easiest shit ever, it gets boring fast, especially since they made tanking easier for shadowbringers.

On top of that, tanks ignore so many fucking mechanics its nuts.

I've never done savage.

>Yeah, that they found out and learned for themselves
No? They take it from website
>isle-moltz.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/07/31/希望の園エデン零式:覚醒編2_マクロ&タイムライ

>Yeah, that they found out and learned for themselves
No, they use fucking macros that the community trades so everyone is on the same fucking page you dumbfuck. Just because they don't watch Mr Happy doesn't mean they aren't using standardized strats from people who cleared before them. Get your head out of your fucking ass or join a static.

>my group can do mechanics but don't do enough damage
It's slightly frustrating, everyone except for me is significantly below the average on fflogs. Everyone melds and eats, but I guess melds are not completely optimized and maybe they fuck up parts of their rotations. Healers claim they don't get enough time to do dps. Our DRK never even use derilium to spam bloodspillers lmao

They reduced all the tanks to single rotations, removed stances, and some other shit too.

I quit tanking for shadowbringers. I don't know why they took a shit on healers and tanks this expansion. Sure the balance is "good" but the overall feel of those roles is SO fucking bad now if you played them prior.

I don't.

>I guess melds are not completely optimized
Not that important.

>maybe they fuck up parts of their rotations.
Likely. Or even more likely they stop doing their rotations when they have to do the mechanics.

Still not eceleb cancer so fuck off and go suck eceleb dick somewhere else.

>Our DRK never even use derilium to spam bloodspillers lmao
You might as well kick that shitter because he clearly has no idea how to play the class then.

Nigger stop being a fucking autist just because it's e-celeb cancer. If someone transcribed the exact fucking strat into a google doc that would suddenly be acceptable to you? If you're going to use PF then you need to understand the standard strat.

make me

Are you shizo or something?
The strat they use for E1S is same e-celeb start of JP streamers
>JP e-celebas are not e-celebs!

I'm not the one who won't clear savage, faggot. I'm having fun with my static figuring out strats for fights that don't even have guides yet.

OH NO NO NO
>youtube.com/watch?v=eLWNKMNx_B0

>Participate in gear treadmill and waste time/cash on materia and such, get a static, etc.
>Or just wait and do it later for the same experience without the grind and slightly laxer numbers to compensate for bad players.
See you in a year.

>Or even more likely they stop doing their rotations when they have to do the mechanics.
They claim they don't, so I don't know. What's funny is I couldn't practice with them the first day so they planned it without me, when I got to try it out with them they had the tanks be the ones to run away doing mechanics and I had to tell them that maybe it's better if the ranged DPS and healers do that to have more DPS upkeep.

The DRK is my sister. I'll tell them about the existence of delirium

Pic related is our damage when we got to enrage

Attached: unknown.png (384x269, 90K)

>Our DRK never even use derilium to spam bloodspillers lmao
yikes, bloodspiller is like 1/3 of the drk damage

im on titan already, bitch

I'm afraid to use the duty/player finder for it since I've never really done Savage before.

love and /hug femroes

Attached: 20190801144021_1.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

Why are japanese ecelebs so much more based? Would rather follow their guide than some Amerifats

Just so you know e2s enrage is way harder than e1s. Your group isn't gonna make it unless they come back with full time gear.

>oh no they took away my stance that I switched off 10 seconds into every fight
>and my combo that I used once a fight
>tanks are so dumbed down now

Attached: 1400101223486.gif (394x297, 1.26M)

To those of you who use nude mods, do you feel guilty when your friends/FC members casually undress before you?

I'll beast you, slut.

Because you're self hating weaboo

Why does he talk like a fucking mascot character?

Check their stats and what their casts per minute/GCD uptime is. One guy from our FC was worrying about minmaxing his melds/gear when his GCD uptime was like 60%.

Shadowbringers? More like Shallowbringers.

Attached: 1509806416478.png (550x627, 98K)

>roll Castrum in the Duty Finder
>make a small comment like "Aw, man, I wanted Praetorium." but commit to staying
>everyone agrees with what I said and leaves
>this happens twice

Maybe I should stop saying that.

>watch video
>not adhere to ecelebs strat above all
It makes sense that you want people who are aware of what happens in the fight before customizing the strat to your party.
They are literally ecelebs because their strats are known by lots of people. What is your definition of eceleb? Specifically only people on twitch, youtube, and twitter?
You should realize that ecelebs are more likely to just steal someone else's strats instead of coming up with their own.
You are pretty much raging because of blind autism because you got triggered by words.

I think it's just text-to-speech.

So I'm a relatively new player. I started after I heard there was a Tactics themed raid a few months ago. I just finished it last night and it was dope as hell. I'm hoping the rest of the fights are as fun as Worker 8 or as intense as Orbonne in its entirety was. I skipped a lot of content on the way up, so I'll probably be weaving in a lot of extreme content as I finish up Stormblood. Are there any cool side content I may have skipped that you guys would recommend I prioritize? Either for fun or intensity.
[

Attached: Agrias.Oaks.full.698749.jpg (522x574, 43K)

How's WoW these days after ShB? Deader?

>Tfw i still wear her outfit for me
It's so sweet and i look daper

Monastery is the best game in the raid, it's all over for you now.

>make friends with a Femroe
>she has a penis
>or she's female and gay
>or she has a penis and is gay

Why the fuck can't I just find a straight Femroe that wants to cuddle?

Crystal Tower
Binding Coil
Shadows of Mhach
Alexander
Omega

Crystal Tower is the level 50 24-man dungeon. It's not super intense, but you should play through it.

You can ask for kick

because they don't directly harm your culture like most American e-celebs do

I have a life, and I've been sinking more time in FE, so no.

Lost internet on Sunday and didn't get it back til Wednesday, so now I'm stuck with the shitters I guess. I got past ad phase with one group at least.

Yep, now we have to explain to my static sam that we not only trained without him but got the clear too :^)

Man that's really disappointing if true.

I have done Crystal Tower and Alexander for access to the roulettes. I'll definitely unlock the rest of those though.

>straight Femroe that wants to cuddle?
We can hold hands at the beach tonight.

Attached: 20190801173758_1.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

looking at this only makes me want to have a Drakengard remake

I haven't even gotten to Stormblood yet

Why are you so proud of this shitty clown character?

You don't even know if we're on the same server, though!

i just started 2.1

No. I tried Savage in SB and got my clears, so I know just how not worth it it is for me. My main group of friends that I play with struggles with Normal raids (I attempted 2 SB savages together with them and that was a mistake), and PUGing is fun for no one. Especially with how they changed loot, savage all but requires statics now, and I'm just not interested enough to seek one out.

nice heterochromia goblin

>queue for EX titan for khloe as SCH
>group wipes, WHM leaves
>solo heal since nobody else rejoins
>still clear, only allies that die are due to instakill mechanics

Attached: 1546466730653.png (685x807, 563K)

I still haven't even attempted Titania or Janny EX.
Is there any hope for me?

what do your image provide besides making you look proud for playing a shitty game

You look about as straight as a dog's hind leg

>only allies that die are due to instakill mechanics
You mean those entirely avoidable ones?

Reached e2s enrage last night with the boys, gonna kill it on Frday, feels good.

youtube.com/watch?v=49gLC9yiGOg

what are the chances?

>Needing a party for ARR EX
You can clear it solo, it's what I do.

I dunno how retards can't figure out bombs explode based on drop order but yes

My last E1S in a nutshell.
>join meteor party
>spend 20mins going over party lead special snowflake strat which is basically the regular pug strat except intercardinals stack on cardinals
>tell MT to use LD tankbuster since benediction
>he dies because he never used LD
>OT doesn't stand still to take prey
>When he eventually takes the prey he superbolides it making me heal even more
>AST never broke 1k dps
>finally get to adds
>GNB doesn't silence the buff
>wipe, party disbands

Attached: 1563353180288.png (898x450, 961K)

Are the Eden Savage Raids good Savage content?

wait, you can do solo and it counts towards the tails?

Yeah

>people still group up for ARR khloe trials
>ARR group pony farms
>ARR group anything

Attached: 1528693393753.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)

How much did they buff the exp gain for trusts?

Yes, all you need is to clear it, be it by yourself or in a group.

is that possible at lv60 or do I need to be higher?
currently in stormblood

I think it's moderately high. Someone said Suzaku was rhythm game, I hadn't done her since I unsubbed around when she got added and haven't been bothered to try it. They seem interested in more unique raid mechanics, and I could see active time maneuvers easily used to do the rhythm, or just duty ability.

do i need to pentameld my crafted shit to kill e3s? is dps check tight?

250%

Ever been with a little person before?

Attached: BB674A7B-246D-453B-B623-6BF17EB4B493.jpg (580x654, 159K)

Just tried to make you feel better user.

how have these fights been in the game for years and people haven't figured out basic shit like titan gaol/garuda spiny plume/ramuh in general

why does the ramuh fight give me 45fps while literally any other dungeon/trial/raid gives me 90

Oh nice, so is that like 3 dungeon runs a level now

Check this for twist.
Elidibus is actually the Ascian who first summoned Hydaelyn which is why he wears white. He felt bad because he didnt think Hydaelyn would shatter Zodiark and leave his fellow souls lost, he thought she could save everyone without sacrificing. Now he's on Zodiark team for revenge.

I have all Relic Weapons, Zodiacs, & am almost done with Anima.
What else can I do with Poetics? Also, Poetics turn-in for Pagos Light, when?

At 60 no I don't that's possible, with the right class you can clear it at 70 and at 80 I think nearly every class can clear them easy.

>how have these fights been in the game for years and people haven't figured out basic shit like titan gaol/garuda spiny plume/ramuh in general
Because most of them are SBabbys and they only know how to unsync them
>why does the ramuh fight give me 45fps while literally any other dungeon/trial/raid gives me 90
Probably the water

>>how have these fights been in the game for years and people haven't figured out basic shit like titan gaol/garuda spiny plume/ramuh in general
Because new people join the game that haven't played the fights before

>primals are beings made from the summoner thoughts
>what did you mean hydaelyn split the world into 13 reflections?

The summon can't do more than what the summoner knows.

No but i like lalas a lot. I wouldn't mind if lalas wanna hop on my lap. desu i like lalas

Attached: 20190801180140_1.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

who cares, he's a bitch that shat his pants at the sight of zenos

I think Elidibus is the one who instigated Zodiark's summoning to begin with, but he had some other purpose for it besides saving the world. There are only two ways to save his character.
>He's the true big bad who took advantage of the disaster to summon Zodiark for his own purposes.
>He's going to just go fucking nuclear after we ruin his next plan and decide that if the Amaurotines can't have the world then nobody can. Then he reveals his true form as Necron

I mentioned it in the previous thread, but you don't have to use every customization option available, and it feels like you have face paint and hair highlights only because you could add them. I like your lipstick color though.

Something like that. They should keep pace with you better now.

>its only been like 3 days since savage release
>WATCH A GUIDE, KNOW THE FIGHT, FOLLOWING A GUIDE
Jesus it really is cancer, huh?

>try to use randoms to clear savage
>randoms use standardized strats so they don't have to spent a fucking hour discussing shit
Wowwwww what the fuck why aren't they just wasting time wiping to the same shit every time they join a new PF group??

user, its hasn't even been close to a fucking week yet and people are DEMANDING you watch some shitty e-celeb guide. If you don't see the issue with that, you're part of the problem.

You know what's the secret behind JP raiding success? You don't have special snowflakes going left and right thinking their strat is better than others.
The first that's deemed acceptable is repeated and teached on throughout the raids so everyone gets their clear.

Maybe next tier unless you have a static. it’s going to be impossible to find competent people on pf at this point

Pugs use standardized strats so everyone is easily on the same fucking page and they aren't wasting each others' time. If you want to do it blind, you can very easily make your fucking party finder with your own rules instead of crying like a little faggot bitch about how others aren't making groups to your autistic standards.

I miss when aggro combos were necessary because of the strength reduction debuff

-They compress the strat into a macro that fits on 1 screen of the chat window instead of requiring everyone to watch a 30 minute Mr Crappy video about a 15 minute fight
-they prioritize doing mechanics over MUH PARSE
-they don’t quit after a single wipe in a day one pug

>hasn't even been two months since release
>people expect me to watch videos for Titania and Innocence
What the FUCK bros? Why doesn't everyone else know that I want to experience it blind before then demanding that someone else type out the strat for me? Don't they know the world revolves around me? We NEED to do something about this toxic culture bros... And hell no I'm not going to make my own party finder. It should be the responsibility of other players to ensure my exact definition of fun.

There’s a difference between using a standardized strat and “watch YouTube until you memorize the exact sequence of button presses or disband” during the learning phase of new content

>There’s a difference between using a standardized strat and “watch YouTube until you memorize the exact sequence of button presses or disband”
No, there really isn't. How you distribute the standardized strat doesn't mean a fucking thing.
>during the learning phase of new content
You don't want to learn though. What you want to do is wipe to stupid shit for three hours until someone else explains something that you could have just seen in 5 minutes earlier. If you want to experience it blind that badly, make your own fucking group.

This. Japan doesn't just go "watch guide, otherwise fuck you" they actually have ways to tell you what is up with a fight without forcing you to watch it.
I can't tell you how many parties in NA I had that just had people up and leave because of 1 or 2 wipes.

So your own problem with it is youtube. If someone went and turned a Mr Happy guide into a macro, that would suddenly be acceptable to you?

It would be less fucking retarded, yes. Because then I wouldn't have to listen to some insufferable faggot for half an hour go over something that takes at most a couple minutes to go over.

>hour long macro

Attached: 1540022530828.gif (245x246, 1.93M)

>blm groups clearing savage fights like 20-25 seconds faster than non blm groups
>not even getting close to enrage because of it

Damn, BLM makes the tight-ish dps checks this tier really easy.

Then you have no right to fucking complain. You're not mad that you don't get to do it blind, you're mad that someone else isn't spending the time to write it out in the game for you. Fuck off you whiny nigger.

kekd

Yeah, a group that has dps that would normally see enrage, will skip it all together with a BLM. Its pretty fucking good.

Fight has to be executed well though in order for it to work, because you don't have a backup raise.

No user, thats not was I was complaining about. I'm talking about the faggots who, instead of just tell you whats up with the fight, demand you go watch a half and hour guide from some faggot e-celeb instead of just do some basic macros that take at most a couple minutes to read through and then just go. NA guides try and make everything seem way more complicated then it ever actually is.

>be blm
>can't carry 8 dps deaths
i need a bigger and faster stick

Yeah, only issue is that E4S as a blm is an absolute fucking nightmare. literally worst case scenario fight.

I didn’t say blind I >implied don’t expect everyone to clear the literal first run on brand new content just because they watched a video. Too many nerdraging autists in this fucking game don’t realize there are going to be a few wipes in learning/1st time clear parties whether everyone has watched a video or not

>play femroe with reasonable getup
>nobody pays me mind
>put on obnoxious lipstick for a joke
>Get a bunch of compliments and winks and Pat's
The playerbase is blind.

>I'm talking about the faggots who, instead of just tell you whats up with the fight, demand you go watch a half and hour guide
So yes, your problem is that other people aren't spending their time to tell you the exact same shit you could watch on your own.

Why does Mr Brappy even still exist when by now there are enough other channels that cover raid mechanics better and in a much shorter time?

>instead of making a basic macro to tell you what to do in less then a few minutes, you have to watch this retard explain a simple mechanic for 5 minutes instead of less then 1 minute from a simple macro explaining the same mechanic.

Femroes are disgusting and played by the most arrogant retards

Established ego. People will look at his channel having the bigger numbers and think 'that must mean he's good'

i think the huge problem with femroe fashion is that you look too npc if you have too much neutral fashion

The information is exactly the fucking same you whiny bitch. Why do you expect other people to do the work of explaining it for you? Why is it their responsibility? Why don't you watch the video on double speed? Why don't you find a fucking text guide? Why don't you write out your own macro? Why don't you make your own group? Why? Because you're a whiny faggot.

I don't raid because I'm not a tranny

I've had an inno practice vote abandon after 3 wipes, but otherwise the macros are pretty good. Just go over it for 2 minutes, call your spot and whenever a mechanic that looks similar to the diagram comes up go there. It's much less trappy than NA disorienting the shit out of everyone because some parties decided on some hipster layout

I’m mostly mad the video guides are padded out because you can’t get adbux on YouTube unless the video is 10 minutes long. There’s like 1 new mechanic in innocence ex, you don’t need 11 minutes to explain the fucking fight

My group has made it to the meteor phase and if we can consistently clear that we have it beat. Not bad for only 3 hours of fighting him. I actually expected add phase to be harder, that shit is easy as hell

>Look up how to get the Moogle dance
>have to level my gatherers

Time to stop posting mrbrappy

cant decide on a class

currently playing GBR for MSQ and SAM for dungeons raids trials

Or crafters.

If there are 3 wipes with no improvement or someone bungling the same thing 3 times in a row, vote abandon makes sense

If you wipe once on a day one learning party and ragequit, you’re making the game worse for literally everyone

You only need to level 1 crafter.

I hate this.
This whole celeb worship culture nonsense is sickening in general, in all games, in all media.

>The information is exactly the fucking same you whiny bitch
Presentation is vastly different though you stupid faggot.
>Why don't you watch the video on double speed?
>30 minute video
>oh now its 15 minutes
WOW SO GREAT. Amazing how Japs can explain the fight through macros in significantly less time then it takes for Mr Faggy to explain it at double speed.

>Gaudy Femroes are disgusting and played by the most arrogant retards
Fixed. If you don't go full retard they work as black chicks or athletes with resting bitch face, it just requires restraint. Considering half of players are wearing flashy bullshit and have anime hair, you can guess why you mostly see trash.

Imagine defending having to watch a mr crappy video.
Just put yourself into the shoes of such a bootlicker and try not to vomit.

The people who make actually good guides get shafted because they don't spend an extra 5 minutes per mechanic shoving in their shitty personality or shilling.

Nigger make your own fucking group then

Honestly, that's their strength. They look good in NPC gear and mitigate the neon eyesore swamping the city states. It's almost impossible to make skirts work, but they do formal fashion, witch outfits armor and tomboy really well. I think the big reason you rarely see good ones is because they actually have to tailor their face around what they're wearing if it's exposed.

>Why do you expect other people to do the work of explaining it for you
Because mmo games are social games. Ecelebs are cancer and Japanese way of handling things is infinitely more superior because it at least involves player interaction instead of "Watch or read the guide in some irrelevant website". You can ask the players that linked the macro if you have some misunderstandings or if something isn't exactly clear to you. You won't get the same thing on fucking youtube. How is it difficult to understand? Segregating the learning experience of the game is just about the worst thing you can do in an mmo, it's exactly the reason why most players in these games today are bots that never fucking talk. It's actively fucking discouraged by these idiots that worship ecelebs and instead of helping each other and learning from each other, people are shouted down and told to get out until they already know everything from not playing the fucking game. You stupid fucking faggot.

Attached: Had enough of this.jpg (600x600, 184K)

Do you at least feel shame for being like this? Any at all?

mechanics are so fucking retarded you just need to watch someone else kill it without any kind of explanation and you'll easily understand them

Why are you so fervent about defending his shit? You're posting shit like this that assumes everything because clearly you think that if you don't use a mr shitty guide you aren't clearing.

Attached: 1557968329929.jpg (500x375, 44K)

Anyone here in any chill/comfy FCs on Cerberus?

I would need to watch a guide to do that.

Ye, cleared it in under two lockouts as anyone should be.
Did a little E2S last night and I'm probably gonna go for the clear tonight.

>BAWWWWWWWW I DON'T WANT TO MAKE MY OWN GROUP
>ALL THESE OTHER PEOPLE MAKING GROUPS SHOULD KNOW I HATE MISTER HAPPY AND DON'T WANT TO WATCH HIS GUIDES
>WHY DON'T THEY JUST MAKE TEXT MACROS JUST FOR ME
>THIS ISN'T FAIR THEY'RE FORCING ME

This has nothing to fucking do with Mr Fatty you mouthbreathing faggots. It could be literally any guide, that's just the one those party finders are using. You're bitching because you're expected to be on the same page as everyone else if you CHOOSE to join those groups. There are other fucking options available to you, the biggest one being THAT YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING GROUP.

>create a group
>everyone leaves because you don't worship an eceleb and don't already know everything
There are no options, but you've made this hell yourself and for yourselves. It's no wonder people want no part of it. Just look at fucking parsefaggotry, trying to act like you need to be top of the line optimized for the sake of beating content in a game that was designed around being played with aa controller.

Nah, I don't haven't had the time to work on savage content and my work schedule has gotten more erratic, so I can't really get into a static. It's not that big of a deal, I'm not super interested in doing savage content, I'll just focus on leveling other classes up and getting the new tomes I guess.
fucking why is leveling BLM such ass, they don't have any of their really good shit until like 60 FUCK

>clear E1S on my Crystal Character
>It's generally an easy time, once everyone was on the same page in terms of strats we got the clear without issue
>clear E1S on my Aether Character
>Terrible time, half the party are shitty grey parsers while the other half need to pick up their slack, genuinely need to pop food and potions in order to beat the enrage even with no deaths.

What gives? You fucking cunts told me Aether was the Raiding server.

Normalfag "BALMUNG BAD" memes.

>WHY DON'T THEY JUST MAKE TEXT MACROS JUST FOR ME
>he thinks macros are specifically tailored to any specific person instead of being easily obtained on lodestone/blogs
You are choking on your own froth so hard your brain has ceased functioning.

>watch through a fucking guide that doesn't explain something I need to know for the group
vs
>somebody takes two seconds to say the one thing I need to know
Its faggots like you that cause this. You refuse to accommodate anybody to the slightest. Funny thing is, we cleared yesterday with a joiner who hadn't even touched it yet, because all we had to do was tell him. And we barely used any footage from clears except for a couple of mechanics.

Attached: 1560767520441.png (900x676, 410K)

Make a macro yourself, nigger.
>There are no options
There are, you're just making up excuses in your head not to use them.
>you've made this hell yourself and for yourselves
I haven't made any hell. I think Mr Fatty is an obnoxious piece of shit and I never demand anyone watch his shit. But I'm not the one making the groups you seem entitled to joining. I run content with friends before video guides even exist. If you don't want to watch his videos, it's as simple as not joining a group that expects you to.

need to keep it up. I don't want more shitty players on crystal

So again, it comes down to you expecting other players to do exactly what the video would do for you.

Crystal is aight.
Nothing too bad or special about it. I like it.

people who make blind run parties tend to put that in the description. if you don't make it obvious you're looking for like minded people just like people who want videos watched/purple parses or some shit then that's your fault. i think this topic is a pretty weird one though since I remember back when nobody would post a video until multiple groups cleared. That kinda respect is gone from raiding now though since it's made for the general audience now.

Too busy crashing the MB with my friends and ruining it for others.

I just explained that it doesn't do that you dumb nigger

AHHHH THIS IS BULLSHIT.
Parsing old 60/70 content and I'm NEVER DOING TOP DPS DESPITE PLAYING SAM, I'M DOING MY ROTATION CORRECTLY BUT GOD DANG IT SOMEHOW THE MONK IS ALWAYS LEADING AHHHHH.

>e2s dps check in eu pug

Attached: 1414787129283.jpg (709x765, 72K)

hit enrage on him, my static needs more dps, sadly

I play femroe casters

>mechanics in innocence ex
>stack markers and tethers we’ve seen 1000 times before
>go to the sides when he’s charging his laser
>stay in the corner away from the big glowy things
>point the stack marker at one of the big glowy things the 2nd time it happens

>mr happy guide
>Hi there everyone, Mr Happy here bringing you another extreme trial guide for Final Fantasy ecks eye vee(that’s 14 in Roman numerals) Shadowbringers. Crown of the Immaculate(Extreme) was added in patch 5.0 and is the first extreme trial of the 3rd expansion “Shadowbringers.” You fight Lord Vauthry’s second form Innocence which you should remember from the normal version of the fight. Note that you do NOT have to fight the first form like you do in normal mode, so that should help save some time. Now the word “innocence” derives from the Latin “inocentia” which can mean lack of guilt but also lack of understanding, which I think really says a lot about vauthry as a character. Furthermore...
>continue for 10 more minutes

Why are XIV content creators so shit?

That works due to long, flowing, baggy dresses and the typical hats, yeah.

Void or Light.
Which created the hotter being?
On one hand the Void's empress. On the other, the consort.

Major mmos all have mostly awful creators because they're there for their ego and fame instead of fun.

I take it back. Meoni is good, why can't we have more than him.

I could do less with his avatarfagging with the cat though.

>It turns out the "CRYSTAL BAD AETHER GOOD" meme was actually a big brain strategy by Crystal Raiders to get all the retarded shitters to migrate on to one server.

>Crystal Raiders
All four of them?

>watch stupid ass videos to prepare for innocence ex
>mess up a single mechanic on my literal first run because watching a video isn’t the same as actually playing
>party rage disbands

>join new party
>accidentally join Titania ex because I scrolled too fast I’m PF
>don’t know the fight at all, offer to leave so they can find someone that does
>nah don’t worry bro, you’ll be in the east stack marker and 3rd in line to take the tether
>used the numbered markers so everyone understood
>clear it first try

Video fags are pure unfiltered cancer

yup. you should totally go to Primal so you can hang out with Larryzaur and stuff.

Don't mind us, we're just gonna sit in the quicksand all day...haha...

Wow you got carried through one of the easiest EX trials there's ever been, congrats greylet.

>larryzaur
>primal
Didn't know cactuar was primal now.

Why yes, I am a BLU main. How did you know?

Attached: XI blu.jpg (1920x1080, 691K)

No shit retard, why do you think Western players so fucking shit compare to nips?

that's just his alt to pretend he's a nest member

cope brappy

I expect nothing less from an avatarfag. Can you fuck off already?

>one of the easiest EX trials
Not him but clearly you never play the game

>proving my point

Thanks bro

I beat E1S day 1 but holy fuck I cannot find an E2S clear group that knows what they are doing. It's not bullshit like O10S was, but people forget mechanics a d wipe before Quietus when they're asking for enrage experience

Clearly you're new because SB and ShB launch primals are all pathetically easy. There hasn't been a properly challenging EX primal since Sephirot.

>Joined CWLS last week for doing savage stuff.
>Day before: Nobody answers when I ask when they wanna do savage
>Day during: Nobody answers when I ask them when they wanna do savage
>Day After: Nobody answers when I ask them if they wanna do savage.
>Today: Leave

For fuck sakes, are you kidding me? I only waited because I was hoping to do it with some people, fuck screw this, guess I'll skip this tier. For fuck sakes, fuck you whoever was in that CWLS.

The one part of the Innocence EX fight that always seems to bush whack the party is when he's doing the three lines rotating lights AND the tethered swords that splits. That gets people running straight into them.

Oh please retard, ShB trial is a lot more difficult than that cakewalk call SB.
Just because it's not the hardest doesn't mean it easy, learn to use words first sweetie.

>ShB trial is a lot more difficult than that cakewalk call SB
Titania is no harder than Susano, and both are extremely easy. Titania is literally one of the easiest fights in the game.

Why would I?

>someone dies and trigger a domino of deaths
>YOU MESSED UP :/ DID YOU MESS UP WERE YOU THE ONE WHO WASNT IN POSITION??? WAS IT YOU
god i fucking hate english speakers

>There hasn't been a properly challenging EX primal since Sephirot.
>sephirot
You mean thordan.

For me its the 2 stars on the side and the aoe markers. People just LOVED to hit the stars with their aoe marker even when explicitly told that its infinitely better to stack the aoes if needed rather than have 1 pop the star orb.

I just ask a simple
"Do you understand why we wiped?"
People get so triggered though, I'm not putting blame on anyone, I just want to know IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHY WE WIPED SO YOU DONT MESS UP AGAIN.

Thordan was harder, but Sephirot was still a shitter smasher with that long first phase, the exploding adds, the tethers, and permadeath from falling. Once they started allowing raises after falling with Sophia, the difficulty level sank.

everything in this game besides the story feels so pointless. Why do I have to farm gear which is useless after one patch? it's already boring...

Attached: __original_drawn_by_nakajima_ryou__sample-1015e3a2d4fd35a74de69a652e931ee7.jpg (850x1206, 343K)

Why the fuck does the main villain of Heavensward get like ten minutes of screentime

Then unsub you fucking moron

No static, and I am on crystal so I don't want to deal with PF autism. Most likely going to play a game I actually enjoy today like Terraria.

Attached: 1564077622815.jpg (1000x717, 123K)

the equipment is not the goal. if it is to you, they're giving away free game time on WoW right now and they'd love to have you back

I have never played WoW you seething cuck. I play ffxiv since 2013...

Attached: __original_drawn_by_nakajima_ryou__sample-ff31d54da03311b65b6a7aff4b460cb0.jpg (850x1228, 325K)

Any tips on how to get a CWLS that won't do this shit? I don't want a static but I do want something where I can fetch people to do content while still being casual as fuck. I feel it's too late for me to create a new CWLS for this tier.

>be in praetorium
>chatting with randoms during cutscenes
>meme about vaulthry being a better minecraft player than emet
>DUDE EMET BUILDING A CITY IS A SPOILER AND YOU'RE REPORTED
I should've turned off chat when I had the chance.

rip user. That's a warning. See ya in jail in a couple of days.

He's bad Pope, what more do you want?

>the equipment is not the goal
you know that's not true

Saw enrage first day, still gettinng fucked by people since. I hate raiding.

>willing to do anything to save his people from scaleniggers and ascians
>bad

That fucker WHM is still having a circle jerk about how it's common courtesy to assume everyone can be spoiled or some shit right at this moment, while vote kicking some guy that's a bit behind.

Yeah it is

>Emet builds a city? wow, thanks for spoiling me, I was just memeing. reported

funny im in praetorium right now. nobody's talking though :(
sounds like yours is more fun.

Anyone else hate how the community can't seem to leave personal life away from the mmo. Everytime I join a FC it's always someone ranting about something IRL. I also really don't want to be forced to join a discord and join voice chat.

I just come here to play the game, maybe talk about some other game related stuff and not lick each other's wounds about how Susan left you for your coworker or about how you're a depressed neet who's 10 seconds away from killing himself every night.

Shoulda called him out for actually spoiling it.

Not really. It was alright at first until that faggot WHM reddit hall monitor needed a self esteem boost. I'd rather have a silent group then at least I can go afk or something.

That's because they don't have friends in real life and they consider their online guild or group their friends.

Silent groups kinda suck imo. It's okay once in a while but it sucks the life outta you and reminds you about how "dead" the community is.

What server is the WHM on?

saw voidwalker enrage at 25%
what an exhausting fight for healers
>instead of just vuln stacks, people get HEALING DOWN too

Attached: 9syprolq7pi21.jpg (1589x1671, 539K)

Behemoth

I really want to unsub until 5.1 for this reason

>multiple anons in these threads complaining about the same shit about finding a group

Guys... why don’t we create our own static/cwls?

>people want to post their toons
>FUCK OFF AVATARFAG
bully

>femroes
>people

FUCK NO. You autistic fuck are just going to hold wipes personally and start posting here about "HEY DON'T PLAY WITH THIS GUY. THIS GUY IS TRASH."

Then people just bitch about
>playing with Yea Forums
People bitch.

Enrage is tight as fuck for my group of blue/purplets
I don't know how pugs are going to manage

>same experience
You get to do them at piss easy stats and receive everything with no effort, you're barely playing the game at that point.

No i have not
My ilvl is still a bit too low, and im scared to fail over and over. Im not someone who like to get carried by other people. Also i hate it to drag a group down, because i fail.

Gay people are the fucking worst with this. How many times do you have to tell us you like sucking dick? One's not enough, I guess.

>need to get 2 levels with 3 jobs so i can move in to brayflox longstop
plase help me haukke manor is cancer already

Attached: 566464565645.png (800x450, 193K)

whats ur dps comp? mnk drg brd smn?

If you are aware of these things you are already better than an average self important shitter that acts like he can do no wrong and it's everyone else that's fucking up.

Can you stop ruining femroes for everyone for like a single thread.
Thanks.

Command Squad with Thousand Maws for AFK XP.
POTD.
Fates.
Hunting Log.
Use Roulette XP.

A reply with a single word is enough to ruin roes for everyone? Lmao

>jew people with land/hand classes during early patches
>new content hype makes people pay more, gear treadmill ensures they keep paying
>gil doesn’t reset every patch
>grind tomes for awhile in X.5 and buy BiS set that will carry you to just before cap next expansion
>casually get your ex/savage clears
>easily and cheaply get all the previously hyped expensive mounts/minions/glams that you want

This is objectively the optimal way to play

>what is a reply chain

enrage is tight for my group too
im gonna have to teach the WHM player how to dps

i dont have access to command squadrons yet
But it did remind me that what level are DRK, MCH, and AST when you get to Ishgard, 30lvl?

Yes. You should try and unlock them then.

What's a quick way to go from 70-71
Fates?

>Not just blasting through MSQ as a DPS.
You fucked up.

run castrum abania a few times

Yep. That's your best bet. That and roulettes.

at least someone saw something positiv in me

>get titania on trial roulette
>minimum 1 instant leave

Attached: 1546545331444.jpg (576x768, 41K)

You need to be 50lvl to unlock second leutnant

The original poster didn't state if this was his main or alt, command squadrons are fantastic for leveling alt jobs.

Trial roulette is supposed to be quick not 30+ mins of teaching a special ed class how to not shit themselves.

Dicklets get upset at her battle cries.

>blasting through MSQ as DPS
>have to clear a dungeon to progress MSQ
>30 minute queue
Nah.

Doing roulettes on my SAM but I was thinking of spamming trust dungeons on MNK to grab some gear. I'm at i397, reaching level 77 and if I get the level 77 dungeon at that ilevel, I have a feeling people are going to get mad.

im the original poster and i guess im just gonna leave rest for now and power level NIN and BRD.

>Wasting MSQ exp on tanks or healers.
1 Tank/Healer+DPS is acceptable, but three jobs at once is a fuckup.

I'm only in HW, but MTQ's guides have seemed alright so far, mostly concise and to the point. Does that channel not upload guides for modern content?

[8:06 p.m.](Gilgamesh) GET HER UPPPPPPPPPPPPP
[8:06 p.m.](Faerie) dont have mana
[8:06 p.m.](Gilgamesh) GET THE SCHOLAR UPPPPP
[8:06 p.m.](Gilgamesh) OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
[8:06 p.m.](Faerie) runs kinda over anyway
[8:06 p.m.](Cactuar) dude shut up
[8:06 p.m.](Midgardsormr) Summoner can rez too, for future reference
[8:06 p.m.](Faerie) i am aware
[8:06 p.m.](Gilgamesh) you stupid idiottttttttttttttttt
[8:06 p.m.]Use the Omega Jammer to destroy Omega's additional armament.
[8:06 p.m.](Faerie) but i was trying to also not tank and raise anyway
[8:06 p.m.](Gilgamesh) get ME OUT
[8:06 p.m.](Gilgamesh) OMGGGGGGGG
[8:06 p.m.](Gilgamesh) WHY DID I DO 5 RESSURECTS IN ONE RAID

i had all DoW classes at the same time but only at level 30 i notices i just cant level up them anymore.
Then problem was quests are now like 1-2 levels higher and you need farm dungeons for extra xp.

Attached: 1555411601083.png (1270x946, 2.41M)

Just level your gatherer while you wait

Bigger is better.

Which is why you either bumrush with 1 or use 2 to skip queue. Any more is a wash.

>wasting
I don't see progressing in leveling jobs as a waste.

>normal
who cares
>o11
par for the course, honestly

why would i be mad at the cutest trial boss

titania > Lakshmi > suzaku > tsukuyomi > sophia > garuda > shiva

Attached: 1562344282816.jpg (768x1400, 95K)

I noticed also hunt log gives insane amount of xp

I'll probably try it this weekend when I have time.

how do i swap nude body onto other gear? using the base part from the mod doesn't work right, only has half the arms and is always the biggest size

Have fun waiting in way more queues overall just to level.

that but with rdm, I don't think they're a weak link though

I bet they died to Larboard Starboard too.

>theres monks everywhere now
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR. GO BACK TO SAM YOU SECONDARIES.

>tfw this is how I feel about seeing all these new AST players

enjoy Zenos coming One-Winged Angel.
Monk buff is preparing for something FF/ related.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

>All these new tanks
>Most of them are atrocious
GO BACK TO DPS ALREADY

this i do agree

I don't want to pug raid for that reason, had fun doing 2 nights so far of my friends and I raiding. It being voice chat means people aren't as liable to behave like autistic shitheads and if we do wipe we go over what went wrong and figure out how to fix it. People still fuck up but since everyone is trying their best and we don't have any of those hopeless causes we're able to manage.

Man I have seen some hopeless causes in pugs for non-savage eden though holy shit. A monk who just stood on Eden Prime with the AOE, people forgetting the damn delayed spells, lot of other stuff. I am thankful to god our friends who are those hopeless cases have not tried to join our raid groups.

I'm leveling up monk after a friend of mine who mained it 2.0 to 4.2 quit because of the shed, now she's gaga for monk. Also because I have DRG and SAM maxed, I can't go as PLD since my friends always wanna go as tank, and I dunno what to level up next.

When I did Hades three weeks after launch, we wiped like six times and no one bitched or left. I was pretty impressed.

DPS is more difficult than tanking though. Tanks are fucking braindead in this game.

What about actually leveling the squadron? That shit is so unintuitive.

>Mentor Crown
>Big pulls
>Doesn't use CD
>HP is dropping to 10% constantly near the end of the pull and I'm running fresh oom.
>He finally uses a CD
>Sential
>Not Hallowed Ground
>Dies just as it activates.

What the fuck happened to Gilgamesh? Why are you all so filled with shitters now?

50/60/70 ain't worth doing unless you are an adventurer in need. Leveling is always worth doing so is MSQ and alliance. Trials is just there really. I do it since well it is a daily and sometimes I get fun trials. S-E really need to adjust the exp normal raids give tho. It is so retarded that they barely give 1 mil exp.

there are way more fights where the tank can wipe everyone than dps

>He's not a Levichad

Once their stats are maxed you can do the Comprehensive Training just for the XP since it can't fail.
Otherwise just sending them out on missions or afking through a bunch of dungeons with them.
That's just Mentor Crowns not a specific server problem.

We left to go conquer the tranny worlds.

Attached: 1564510843091.jpg (908x763, 408K)

No because I haven't had time

Attached: 1564579481930.jpg (378x362, 19K)

Mentor icon needs to be changed to a watering can to better reflect what they should be doing and so that less shitters take it because they want a crown by their name.

I told him to use his CD but he only used rampart every other once in a while. He didn't even say anything in chat. What a bloody fucking wanker.

No lie, Mentor Crown players are on average the worst and most hostile players I've ever seen.
>First to die
>First to start blaming others
>First to leave
It's the exact opposite of what the system is suppose to be doing.

Trials is good for a quick 10% xp/goetia and both it and normal raids have a high chance of first timers, which means poetics and WT points

Fucking hell, Quietus is fucking us up (especially me).

Is there an ACT trigger for Chaos and Retrib yet?

Attached: 1335252351044.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Make one, you moron.

BLM is really fun.

>It's the exact opposite of what the system is suppose to be doing
Yeah, and it shouldn't surprise anyone. People who actually want to help other players don't need a reward or a special tag next to their name. Only the biggest absolute shitters wear that crown because they want to seem important and because they don't have the skill to speak for itself.

I don't know how

Using a crown symbol was a mistake.

Attached: 1563226271969.jpg (523x863, 84K)

>get close to finally burning through E1S thanks to getting a mostly competent party
>suddenly one of the guys just dips after a wipe
>no explanation or anything just leaves entirely
Why do people do this? At least he had actually fully left the party, unlike one of the fags who DCed and just never came back. We waited like 10 minutes for the guy and just nothing. Should also mention the DC and not coming back guy was a Dancer who didn't ever use Dance Partner.

>needs callouts for side > in > flamethrower or in > flamethrower > side

Its literally the same sequence of in > flamethrower > side > in > flamethrower> side > in etc, only difference is that chaos starts with side and retribution starts with in

X readies X or X casts X

how am I supposed to do the Anatman rotation without that shitty mod the MNK guide says to use

i did it to get into the NN so I could lowkey advertise crafted goods.

I also try my best to cause shit without being blamed for it. Hi Balmung!

Not him, but why can’t we just play the fucking game?

It’s one thing to read a google doc that lists the phases of the fight, it’s another all together to have to sit through some asshole’s 35 minute tutorial that you have to adhere to strictly or you get bitched out

I’d rather find out the mechanics through 1 or 2 wipes, you don’t need to perfect it in one run ESPECIALLY since the content is barely a week old

>Tate's group got Primal 4th on E4S
The fuck is up with Primal?

>no other tanks pulling for ten fucking years in alliance
>throw on tank stance and pull myself since no one else wants to MT
>other tanks fight for aggro the entire time

What is the thought process here? They're too scared to actually pull but they also want to MT? I mean Christ, this is old content, just fucking pull.

That shit is only for turbo autists/parsetrannies.
I cleared E1S with the highest DPS in my group yesterday while basically winging Anatman.

You just wait until you see the second GL stack to dragon kick. The ACT and auto DK are just for consistency but the opener is perfectly fine without either

It's more they don't know if everyone's ready. I'll pause and ready check at thunder god cid.

Doesnt tate raid with drak and his group?

I did. Fastest I ever managed to drop a savage floor, desu.
Tell me about E2S before I dive into it tomorrow.

Attached: 1529972902723.png (500x499, 262K)

That's good.

You just git gud and stop being a faggot cheater.

Tate, Larry, Jesse, and I think one other person on NEST's roster have alt characters and statics.

He did it on his alt with his UCoB/UWU Group

Get ready to die

You are a fool

Ravana > Gilgamesh > Titania > Shiva > The Rest

but why?
You can drag people through that shit kicking and screaming

Based and HIGH ON HIGHpilled.

>No Susano
Decidedly unbased.

I want a Titania themed onahole

I'm not a cheater, I can't even download it

>UGGGHHH TENZEN anywhere except rock fucking bottom
Titan is cuter than she is. Both Titans.
It goes Titania > Sophia > Lak > Shiva > Garuda > Tsukuyomi > a literal piece of shit > suzaku.

Attached: costanza.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Cleared E1S last night. How bad is E2S? Anything to know before I go in?

Ravana = Susano > the rest

Attached: Db1gftKU0AAbPqf.jpg (1157x868, 213K)

It would be loose in your little wiener because BIGGER IS BETTER.

Attached: 1562969841878.jpg (768x1024, 151K)

I hate alliance roulette so much
>70% lota
>that one faggot that starts atomos early before everyone gets in, wiping us
>repeats this 5 (FIVE) times before loot runs out and his group kicks him
>some other faggot starts thanatos early right after so only half of A has the debuff

>only a month till actual MMORPG comes out

Attached: 1558029700067.jpg (400x430, 29K)

Hahahahaha
Ahahahahaahahaha.

Can LD actually be used to tank the tankbuster? Our DRK died twice when using it, so I just assumed it blew through invulns.

You need to LD > tank swap > benediction
If you benediction before the MT loses aggro he'll get one shot due to the defense debuff.

>toons
gb2wow

>tfw you'll never make Titania wet, wet, wet

Fuck this American server that I transferred to. I just cant keep the same time you guys do for your raiding and whatnot.

What are the well rated EU servers these days

>they got it before Xeno because they have ember and a NIN
kek

Attached: 873D6BBD-11CD-4F12-B75B-A78D19D3E47B.jpg (657x657, 104K)

>last day of sub
>maybe i'll do one last roulettes
>25 minute queues
Maybe not

Attached: 1564344387908.png (523x863, 418K)

There aren't any, all EU servers are shit with clear rates below those of NA RP servers.

You posted feo ul, not titania.

Though it's pretty much the same at this point really.

I got some brain damage and consider SMN fun, what do I do?

You wake to find she is asleep on top of you.

Why don't they just remove the extra kenki from Yukikaze and give it the effect it has in pvp of increasing damage dealt by 5%

Like jesus fuck Yoshida it's so goddamn simple.

>wall-to-wall pull in Aurum Vale
>healer is a sprout
>zero cooldowns
>can't even pick up all of the enemies so they end up killing me and the other dps
>wipe, tries the exact same thing again
>keeps trying even after the second wipe
What did he mean by this?

That is Titania (Feo Ul). I didn't have any saved fanart of Titania (Blonde).

Attached: 1562973336012.png (819x900, 1.47M)

Retard question here. If I buy starter edition and then complete edition do I get 2 free months?

Attached: 1485494916413.gif (500x322, 428K)

I hope you enjoyed your short victory and your paid reviews. WoW Classic is going to kill this game really hard until it's as dead as GW2

Attached: wow.png (740x361, 396K)

No. You only get one month with ARR. Expansions don't add extra time.

Monk gets a long CD self buff that instantly grants max greased lightning, about 20 seconds of buffed strength and skill speed.

Buff animation is literally going Super Saiyan. An aura of power forms around you, small debris floats around you, your hair if you have any spikes up and waves around.

Come on, you all know this is what it is all going to lead up to.

>Moreover, this 30-day free play period is not applicable to platforms on which a license has already been registered
Read nigga, read

M>Buff animation is literally going Super Saiyan. An aura of power forms around you, small debris floats around you, your hair if you have any spikes up and waves around
yeah, because powering up never existed prior to DBZ

>resubbing for something you can get for free
>resubbing to get drip-fed content thats already there
>giving blizzard WoW sub numbers ensuring activision will greenlight new retail expansions for the next 10 years
ok retard

How can one branch be so fucking perfect ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR I WANT TO BE HER SAPLING

Attached: 1564432413293.jpg (287x311, 14K)

Oh it did. But they popularised that shit like nobodies business.

Attached: F19A88EC-158B-4D9B-927F-2B2E3EBB5266.jpg (768x1024, 109K)

How is BLM fun, isn't it just standing in a single place all game?

what job should I level next? I have 80 paladin, dragoon, summoner/scholar. I was thinking about drk but at 70 it feels like it was designed by a one handed man and I dont see it getting much better by 80.

What's Xeno's team? Tate's had a PLD/WAR/WHM/SCHDRG/SMN/MNK/BRD dynamic

Attached: O CUTEST OF BRANCHES.jpg (792x954, 64K)

Hey man, just level whatever you think you would enjoy the most! This game is about having fun!

Tfw spent all my time mount farming titania so i missed all the innocence learning parties.

>mfw I started reporting people for the slightest aggression after this knowing they can get banned with enough of them
there's the guy who said I was bad yoshi!

Attached: 1498439838500.gif (498x432, 793K)

That is the "goal".
But the fights dont let you.
So the "fun" of BLM, is finding work arounds, to try and stand still as much as possible, even to the point of nearly cheezing mechanics, to push for more "stand stall" moments.

user...

Attached: 6fb841dc4f6dfcf11dffcc96111c8e12.png (299x355, 213K)

The're just running NIN instead of DRG and different tanks. DRG/SMN/MNK/DRG is the most common DPS setup this tier.

a WHOLE 4k? lmao
at least give your brother a good fucking before you off yourself

God DAMMIT I want her to grant me her succor.

Attached: 1558228236898.jpg (629x474, 35K)

t. dumb faggot who got flushed down the retardhole

Attached: 1560916072662.png (1200x1600, 415K)

NIN or DRG? Yeah ok, I'm sure that Gust Slash will make up for it.

Why don't you try it out
Play BLM
Don't play with that blamalam, play BLM

Attached: 1544742141433.jpg (261x440, 32K)

Oh, I see, I was just thinking we could one tank it entirely with that.

First time going into savage week one, having massive enrage issues with my group on E3S, even on a deathless run. We don't enforced penta melds and pots but good food is a minimum (i'm too poor for it). Would it take at least 3 weeks with the tomestone weapon to pass E4S at this rate?

Suzaku was the most fun i had with an EX fight

Where are my true Stockholm syndrome-ridden MNKey brothers who stuck with the job through thick and thin ever since 2.0?

Attached: DCuPj9HVYAA_xDI.png (1000x1000, 1.5M)

They did.

Yeah, got to enrage on 2S.

Has anyone tried beating any of the Extreme fights without a HUD?

youtube.com/watch?v=awWTbUaXmQc

Attached: yoshi p sampo.png (1920x1080, 966K)

>invite wowfugee into fc
>foster toxic atmosphere for them through discord
>they start swearing in game
>have veterans of the fc report them
>wowfugee offline for over a week

Attached: CE507C9C-80EF-44FB-8C17-DE82E403BAF9.png (888x894, 520K)

Go over the parses to check if its a rotation/uptime issue. That will affect dps more than gear optimization.

MCH, BLM, or DRG?

she made me swap to legacy controls and turn off auto face target while casting

Attached: 1535938784854.jpg (1152x704, 150K)

Almost based but
>toxic
Looks like you need to go back

GSM

It's actually taking longer to clear e1s than o8s for me. What the fuck is wrong with people

>implying I had any problems with the fight and not with the annoying, ridiculous fucking boss itself
That entire storyline was crap, but her chapter was definitely the low point.

I only started in 2.3, but I've been here ever since.

The problem with NA/EU parties isn't that they force you to watch a video guide beforehand.
Their problem is that they're all full of quitters who leave after the first few wipes.

No because I'm a tank and dps and healer.
GNB is just a tank and even then that guy is off tank.

Roe casters are top stuff, people that say roes look bad in caster robes are on some shit. Muscle wizards are where it's at, I've had male roe casters in my party that were 5000 IQ black mages and summoners.

Attached: 1538953858298.gif (210x230, 11K)

One guy in my FC is a WoWfugee and he's toxic as fuck. I tried to help him by not being a asshat to others in DF but he didn't listen to me. Now he's going through a 3 day ban for kicking a sprout from a MSQ dungeon and talking shit about them.

BLM

Attached: 1540670941759.png (228x301, 31K)

Feels gud, MNKbro.
This job was varying levels of shit since 3.0, it's good that after all this time out faith paid off.

Attached: MNK activates RoF.gif (320x240, 1.63M)

>implying I havent enjoyed this job since I started.
Only one that came close to replacing it is SB DRG because it felt satisfying lining up Eye, Litany, and BfB with three perfectly timed Life thrusts, but now thats all simplified. At least they get cool combo extension on correct positionals now, kind of wish MNK got that.

Attached: 1556770515810.gif (619x350, 2.15M)

With posts as low iq as yours its easy to assume you had trouble with the fight too.

Attached: 1544712307674.png (370x320, 11K)

I just wanted to post my XI inspired glamour, I couldn't really do it without including my character

Attached: nyoron.jpg (497x409, 58K)

>all the mnkeys that don't even raid happy nin is dead
yikes
who cares if nin is not meta, it's not even fun to play anymore

Attached: 71447879_p0.png (1000x1000, 755K)

>walk into amh araeng for the first time
>expect arabian knights music
>get lofi relaxing music
It was a pleasant surprise.

Attached: 1530992368287.png (764x645, 33K)

>disagree with you
>low IQ
Fuck off tranny.

BLM BLM BLM
BLM BLM BLM
BLM BLM BLM
BLM BLM BLM
BLM BLM BLM

IS THAT ALL YOU CAN FKUCKING SAY

Attached: 54846654888298.jpg (250x245, 16K)

Seeing NIN where it is hurts me, I've always envied your visual spectacle so I'm sorry your input and output are absolutely fucked.

Attached: 1559369434279.jpg (700x600, 311K)

No need to post it when every redditor secondary used the exact same glamour on day one because they heard stories about FFXI BLU and the Persian-inspired armor is literally all they fucking know about it. Maybe you should take your attention whoring over to plebbit though? I'm sure you'll get shitloads of upboats for your EPIC NOSTALGIA glamour.

>cool combo extension on correct positionals
What is Leaden Fist that doesn't even require the positional to be met.

>implying NIN was ever fun
I leveled it and did some light raiding with it in SB, even pre-TK MNK felt better. NIN overshot the satisfying margin between braindead and frustrating for SHB

Could you imagine if Greased Lightning 4 worked on a similar system to Wheeling Thrust/Fang & Claw/Raiden Thrust?

what the fuck is on her head

No, I'm in a casual FC with friends and normal will be enough. I'm too old to care about hard raids for some ilvl.

that all you got huh

Attached: 1559651752117.jpg (512x341, 31K)

Roe casters are top tier even in the lore. Reminder that modern images of Rhalgr are based off of Archon Ahldbhar, a hero from the Sixth Umbral Era. He was a Roegadyn muscle wizard that was so powerful people began to think he was Rhalgr in mortal form. He then suddenly became extremely depressed and joined up with the Ascians after learning the truth of the Echo.

sad but true

It's a buff, not new weaponskill. MNK should be the GCD melee and get a fourth combo form in 6.0

butthurt much?

Attached: 1358144553573.jpg (235x284, 10K)

??? NIN is more fun now than it ever was. You have so many options, you can do make some many insane plays, any mistakes you make can usually be corrected (albeit at a small loss of DPS)
I guess i'm just in the minority? I like complexity. I hope they don't ever change it and only give us more small potency boosts like the 50 potency one.

Maybe you should relax by playing some BLM

Attached: 1528995425067.jpg (1280x720, 473K)

Why are the Crystal datacenter servers so dead now?

Attached: ffxiv servers.jpg (638x356, 51K)

Slashing resistance down's damage-up probably got folded into the potencies of the rest of SAM's skills, or is accounted for in the different damage calculations ShB has. All the other jobs do that, their damage just got boosted to account for losing their relevant weapon debuffs. Doesn't need to do anything when it builds more kenki than the other two skillchains.

My friend just bought the Starter Edition on Steam but I won't be able to buy it until tomorrow. Does the 30 day thing start the second he buys it or once you make a character?

Attached: 1543382171133.gif (499x439, 13K)

>My friend just bought the Starter Edition on Steam
>on Steam
OH NONONONONONO

Attached: 1554655276108.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>(albeit at a small loss of DPS)
>small
And out dps is abysmal to begin with. I agree that the NIN toolkit is wonderful, even if some parts are a bit clunky.

time starts once you redeem the code they give you

>dumb people go to Crystal because they think the largest pop servers going there mean they'll get statics or some shit
>realize the DC is actually a containment for the worst types of people in this game
>leave in droves and make me face queues in Ultros weeks after expac when this never happened before
I wish they stayed gone with the fucking trannies.

do you have like 20 ping
all the clipping is so fucking awful

>can't get a party that can meet the dps requirement of e2s
m-maybe it'll be better in a few weeks

Attached: d.gif (480x351, 1.06M)

same kenki, less GCDs

That's not what happened
>SE announces server split
>Reddit tells everyone to leave and come to Gilgamesh so they can bathe in the aura of master raiders like Mr Happy
>They do
>Crystal now has less players

so do I HAVE to weave ogcds?

Trust NPC when?

Attached: krile.jpg (1024x855, 140K)

why wouldn't you?

do you like doing damage?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu26S5pPkT8
>NIN are complaining they have to actually press buttons and not be AFK every 60 seconds until TA comes up
I don't see the issue? This opener looks amazing

Unlockable after clearing Baldesion Arsenal :)

What the fuck else would you do? Stop doing GCDs at all to throw them all out one after the other?

How long does it take to get a class from 1 to 80 if I already have a level 80 class?

Hush, you're ruining the tranny scapegoat.

>start playing during stormblood
>join gilgamesh merely because it had a high pop at the time and it was open knowing nothing about the game
>play with a friend anyway so the only thing we need to worry about is PF which is always alive
feels good

Attached: 1495564716259.gif (300x257, 3.03M)

depends on you.

took me 5 days

Can't I just click all the oGCDs at once? Like just go RoF > Brotherhood > Elixir Field really quickly between Bootshine and Twin Snakes? I don't know I've played this game up to level 80 and I still don't get it.

>clip double weaving on striking dummies
>can couble weave with far less error inside actual fights
Why is this?

Well now it's like "oh fuck I missed my mudra window for suiton TA" but I have TCJ coming up soon so I can do that, but if TCJ isn't coming up I can eat a kassatsu and lose some potency but I land my TA window at least.
Clipping is a meme but I can usually do double mudra without clipping.
Regardless, all good NINs right now will not ever try to clip, especially during Bunshin.
What's really insane is the amount of adjusting you can do for fights. Eden 1S is a DPS loss to Bunshin on opener, so you Bhavacakra instead and then Bunshin during tank/healer preys. Eden 2S you step out right after popping TA and then you move out, Hyosho while moving, true north and then as you're moving back in you can Bunshin and go crazy from there.
I love the job so much.

what's wrong with buying it on Steam?
They give you a code to redeem when you buy it from Steam? Then what's the point

a week to a month depending on your tolerance to running the same dungeon over and over again

>just now realizing Shadowniggers had exactly 0 (zero) plot-relevant lalas because they were all sidelined/killed off beforehand
Well, that goes a ways to explain how fucking great the expansion was.

The people who complain about mudras being too hard or there being too many abilities shouldnt be taken seriously at all. The only problem with NIN is its low pDPS.

>that spoiler
What the fuck
Sauce?

>4th Form after Coeurl
>GL4 disconnected from Fists of Wind (Fists in general made traits)
>only 4th Form finishers are capable of stacking GL4
>Tornado Kick made into a Coeurl Form move that DOESN'T give Greased Lightning, but doesn't spend stacks anymore either, just a strong finisher
>as Tornado Kick effectively replaces Snap Punch, the latter is moved to be a 4th form move that gives GL4

5 days of 5 hours of play.

Attached: 1497721791561.gif (382x450, 745K)

Steam is DRM ontop of DRM. If you can't see why this is bad then you're underaged or a retarded adult.

>play blm
>have to pop triplecast during paradise lost because retards keep taking puddles across the center
>sometimes have to move during opener because retards decided to do a mechanic at the wrong position altogether
i wish sam wasnt shit so i could at least play a selfish job that has more freedom to adapt

>see a Roe WHM in a big robe in a frontline defending a base
>he had two lalas hiding underneath his robe when attacked
Muscle wizards are crafty as fuck.

MCH, BRD.

>havent even tried any because i dont have another job leveled there yet besides ninja

Attached: 1553159201638.gif (602x476, 89K)

Lalafell don't exist on the first.

I fucking hate this meme
>try e1s 2 hours after launch
>learn mechanics and brainstorm strategies
>notice we can simply put 4 people on each corner during first orb phase
>clear successfully after a couple more attempts
MEANWHILE my FC chat
>FC members bitching and whining over randoms not being able to do orb phase or failing dps check because they died during orbs
>ask what the fuck they are doing
>'run in circles or waltz as group from a corner'
>ask why are you doing that retardation
>"m-muh streamer did it that way"
holy fuck I can't imagine how many groups have wiped then disbanded by following these retarded strategies

>what's wrong with buying it on Steam?
>what's wrong with using a launcher for a launcher?
I thought everybody and their mother knew to not buy mmos on steam.

Oh noooo you have to use your abilities

>GO MY CHILDREN

If I buy it on the normal client can I still play with my friend who bought the steam client. This is my first MMO so I don't know what the fuck i'm doing

Attached: 1541632495439.jpg (300x400, 13K)

Dwarves do, but they're bit characters in one chapter of the story, much like the beast tribe they are.
Meanwhile the actual spoken races take charge and do things. Mark my words, many of the ShB cutscenes had so much gravitas to them because there wasn't a misshapen fucking midget there to kill the mood.

Yes, SE client, Steam and PS4 players all play together.

>forces a tank to use invuln when he shouldn't because you're a mongoloid
>haha aren't you grateful that you got to use your abilities :)
dilate

range and healer out for first set of orbs is objectively the best strat for E1S. Every group I got that treated it like pantokrator was far too inconsistent and kept killing me or rest of group by being unable to run back to their orb in time

everyone shares the same servers on FFXIV regardless of platform

yes

Get a clue dude
You shouldn't just be sitting there with triple on cooldown to use in case someone drops an aoe on you

There's a slight chance triple won't actually be up because the boss was being a triple nigger and went to the corner opposite of your delta attack position

Dont listen to anyone saying ninja is unfun or anything like that
Those are literal shitters with 3rd world ping

Ninja's problem is its lack of damage

>kind of wish MNK got that.
I got an idea for that.
If you hit a positional while under the effect of True North or Earth's Reply you get one stack of Staticity. At 10 stacks your next Tornado Kick becomes free.

i'll preorder cyberpunk a week or two before it releases so i can download it for day 1

i don't trust anyone else enough for a preorder. i'm interested in borderlands 3 but will wait a few weeks till after launch.

ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Of_Archons_and_Muses/Plot_Details

Putting more shit in RoE that needs to be procced by damage is a bad idea. They should've tied that True North effect to RoF or something.

You don't actually need to have steam open at all with the "steam version.". The only issue with the steam version is you're forced to buy the expansions through steam. Aside from that it's not any different from a regular install of FFXIV.

It cant be true north because its a role skill unless they gave it to MNK exclusively but could maybe work with earth's reply. Granting two charges of TN and the new ER effect makes me think they will remove positionals in 6.0, because you can't really have jobs that rely on positionals and then design fights where the boss faces wherever it wants for more intricate mechanics. Either the fights cant become too complex or positionals will have to be removed

Conscious vs. unconscious maybe?

Roes making good casters is why I'm not as upset with the Eden striking gear as I would have been as a non-Roe.

What?

WAR's Shrug It Off and PLD's Intervention work with Rampart so I don't see why other jobs can't have role abilities work with one of their mechanics.

If you don't have steam to track your hours you can't show off what a terrible neet you are

Hey user, you seem to know alot about Roes. What is wrong with female roe's shoulders? Why are they so stiff?

You right.

Attached: true.png (332x110, 39K)

That's what /playtime is for.

SE are retarded like that. They have game keys locked both to regions and distribution platforms, but you still can play anywhere with anyone.

They need a good back-rub, help a sister out. Make sure to roll your knuckles around the shoulder-blades to get out some of those knots.

Meant their animations and skeleton goddammit. I don't play on crystal.

The only races free of animation oddities are hyurs of either clan.

Can other people overmeld your gear for you? I don't have any crafting classes leveled

YEs

Yes? Or YEs?

>You don't actually need to have steam open at all with the "steam version."
changing soon.
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/da946a8b39b6bb16fb027ccfc6d25d2751a11b35

yeS

>They have game keys locked both to regions and distribution platforms
And on PS4 they lock the SE account permanently to your PSN. I had to make an alt PSN because my ex’s SE account is permanently stuck to my main. They announced some changes to the steam version that sound suspiciously similar too