Gundam Breaker Mobile

I seriously hope you built a grunt suit

Attached: 20190801_075211.jpg (952x1602, 268K)

So why haven't you built a real gunpla yet Yea Forums?

Attached: 26784164415_88a4e90d3c_h.jpg (1600x1067, 449K)

>implying

wat

are you 12

I don't think my shitty phone could run it, and my shitty laptop can't run Nox. I could just get it on my main PC, but the only time I would play it is at work when no ones around (I work nights); hence my attempt to install it on my shitty laptop.

Might upgrade my phone to get into it and just bring my charger with me to work since i'm sure it eats battery like candy.

Are you?

Gundam mobile game that was supposed to release mid August but released yesterday instead.

i dont play with toys unlike you
fuck off to /toy/ or /mlp/

>Gundam Breaker Mobile
FUCK YOU, BANDAI

Main girl is ridiculously cute

Attached: 001.jpg (1080x1920, 393K)

Gunpla has been a hobby longer than you have been alive

>i don't play with toys
>on a board for the discussion of glorified toys

Attached: 1490550112039.png (498x446, 267K)

yeah and oldest doll is 4000 years old
your point?

>Why yes I do pick all the dialogue options that involve sexually harassing the girls. How did you know?

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Im playing for waifus because the gameplay is shit and powercreep is gonna invalidate my even shittier ms.

My point is that you're an underage summerfag desperately trying to seem older and more mature than he really is on a board for video games (electronic toys).

After New Breaker what did you expect?

Mate just don't be shit and remember to upgrade your parts. I beat the final boss (an OC donut steel G-Self) with my glorified Jegan.

Gundam has been around for 50 years at this point.

yeah and dolls were around for 4000
does it mean its ok for grown men to play with them?
i bet you have a switch and a huge collection of amiboos

I have! a lot

I did upgrade my parts, did you leave it on auto or manual? I cant get into the gameplay because it feels like a neutered danball senki game.

>install it
>black screen
Oh well, not like I wanted to play this or pokemon masters. I'll wait for Gundam Breaker 4 instead.

Shut up and post mobile suits

Attached: 20190801_101823.jpg (949x1688, 474K)

>doesn't address any of the points
Underage busted

Manual.