ITT: Broken characters in fighting games

ITT: Broken characters in fighting games

Attached: screen-shot-2019-06-11-at-10737-pmpng.jpg (1300x650, 43K)

Inb4 flood of "HOESMADHOESMADHOESMAD" and "le epic stinkies btfo" posting.

He isnt just broken he is the most overpowered fighting game character since vanilla marvel vs capcom 3's Sentinel.

What, is he good in MUGEN or something?

Ahem >fighting game

Just rushdown

God i hate these fags and their dead fucking franchise in the West.

I considered wanting to try some DQ games recently, but after seeing what massively spiteful cunts DQ fans have become thanks to their Smash inclusion, I kinda don't fucking feel like it anymore.

>WAAAAAAAH I AM LITERALLY SO BAD AT THE GAME THAT I FIND THIS BROKEN
Actually git gud

imagine unironically skipping out on a franchise because of faggy shitposting on a mongolian basket weaving forum

You sound like a fragile little cuck. I would say you're probably a pro smash player, but Yea Forumsirgins aren't even good enough to be that.

he can't even beat dark ronald so no

>"le epic git gud"
>against RNGesus The Character
inb4 "but muh missle/turnip pull/Judge"

>JUST DON'T GET HIT BRO

I am fully convinced that the faggots that spout this kind of horseshit are Hero mains themselves.

>he's so bad he can't deal with randomness

Hoes mad

>Pic unrelated

Are you a bitch?

Attached: KarnovFHD.jpg (485x632, 102K)

You're actually braindead. People making these threads and spamming hoes mad aren't DQ fans. They're underages latching onto memes that give them guaranteed (you)s.

Attached: grim.png (378x396, 74K)

Good, a cuckold like yourself doesn't deserve to enjoy Dragon Quest
literally git gud, just fucking attack Hero instead of letting him pull up command menu lmao

He skipped out on a generic shitty franchise. Emphasis on GENERIC. It's not a lose in my eyes. Can't wait for them to try and re-release the game again for the sixth time on a new system.

Just stop all of you, put the internet down.

>ITT: Broken characters in party brawler games
fixed that for you

The more you cry about geno, the more you'll get made fun of in return. This is not exclusive to dq. Indeed any character you whine about will get you some smug shitting for being such a bitch.

Dq dont shit for no reason. If you're being a bitch, you will be called a bitch, bitch

>he actually think the retards saying hoes mad have ever touched a DQ game
Its just normalfags npc meme spam.

spare dopamine ma'am

>hero is broken even though his RNG fucks him up
>forgetting incineroar exists
Hoes mad

Attached: Vriskass_by_cloudcyanide.png (1065x1156, 206K)

H

Do you think Hero would benefit if his down-b was limited based on a variation system?

Attached: varriations.png (1130x414, 27K)

Pretty much this. He can't handle muh b bowser rushdown worth a shit.

Attached: noctigger.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Hero's actually pretty bad

Vanilla sentinel wasn’t even OP you fucking faggot.

Hey bros what's a good Dragon Quest game for a filthly newbie like me to start on? Who isn't that big on RPGs as well might I add.

>pressures him at range 0
thanks for the free win noctard

8 or 11

Does OP want to start? Smash isn't a fighting game

ITT: Broken characters in children's party games

>incineroar, one of the most balanced character in the game
>broken

Literally a lower tier character with some meme moves that are easy to avoid. THe only broken thing he has is Kaswoosh as a ledgegaurd. You're not just bad, you're stupid. Can't wait to watch Hero lose every tourney and see you fucks make up excuses about how the best players in the world "just don't use him right" or some other tripe.

You could win by pressing 1 button because beam spam had next to no delay. None of his attacks did, you could combo across the screen pressing 1 button. Ive won games in vanilla MVC3 by pressing a single button. stfu

Nice day one opinions, faggot.

3 GBC (or SNES with an english patch)
1 is alright but pretty dated by today's standards, the GBC and SNES remakes of 3 hold up really well though only GBC got an official release in the west

/dqg/ must be having a fucking party right now.

>I beat Shitters so he's OP
Sentinel only had 1 Nerf in Vanilla of Dropping his health and he dropped in value hard.
He wasn't god tier, he was just figured out yet.
He wasn't anything close to Phoenix tier.

hoes unironically mad

This.

Most shitters break down when I get in their face as Little Mac.

Either 3 or 4. 3 is more traditional JRPG, in fact Final Fantasy and many other JRPG take inspiration from that game. 4 is a better overall narrative and has things in it that is not seen even on today's modern games. Either pick is great and there's a reason both 3 and 4 Hero were chosen.

>that aerial frame data

This motherfucker is clunky as shit. The cream of the cast like pikachu, peach and joker are never going to let him sit there and fuck around with his menu, plus you're not breaking pressure with those 18 frame starting aerials

Complaining about getting killed by RNG, then crying like a small bitch is the equivalent of Peach pulling a Saturn, then crying after shielding it and complaining that it's unfair she gets a insta shield break projectile.

>incineroar
>balanced
All he has to do is alolan whip you 4 times and you're off the stage (keep in mind that its hard to not get grabbed and hard to counter). Let's not forget his down smash, up special, down special, side smash, and grabs. At least hero could fuck up if he ran out of MP or he accidentally kamikazes.

Go sniff some feet and take this (you)

Attached: 20190725_233340.png (495x371, 281K)

>WAHHHH NERF THE HERO HE'S BROKEN
>Not a day 1 opinion.

>he falls for a command grab four times in a row

Attached: whataloser.jpg (606x374, 31K)

Ever heard of spacing?

God I want to fuck Vriska.

Holy shit you are bad at this game.

>generic swordfighter in Tekken
>whined up being shit
Oh no no no no try harder next time.

Attached: 1512101260525.jpg (790x790, 181K)

>The Hero’s Down Special will now force you to use certain spells instead of having a range of 4 spells to pick from
>Mana recharges much slower
>His smash attacks have an equal chance to be weaker as his chance to land a critical hit
>Star is now replaced with Metal Cap
>Thwack and Whack now can not kill until 65%
There. The Hero is now top tier, but not broken.
And all he needed was less control over his RNG and to have more risk involved.

This, plus also
>whiffed critical Smash attacks have much more endlag (or "recovery", if we have any FGC vocabulary elitists ITT)

>Aryan Chad
>Bloodlust
>SSS tier
What did Namco Bandai mean by this?

Smash faggots are seriously all mentally ill

Attached: Vriska sucked my dick here.jpg (960x1280, 458K)

To the people who say “But you think Green Missile, Judge, and Vegetable are ok”, let me propose you this.
Green Missile, Judge, and Vegetable all now have menu options.
Let me also propose that Green Missile now has different types of miss fires, Vegetables can pull up a variety of items besides Saturns/Turnips/Bombs (this will include smart bombs, stars, pitfalls, ect.), Judge has 4-8 all buffed to have greater effects in some way, and both GM and Judge have their standard hitboxes increased, as well as Vegetables having non-turnips have increased chances of popping up in the menu.

This is what Hero’s down special really is. It would be a much more balanced move without menus and if he had more bad spells.

And yet you chose to click on this thread, and post a comment.

Take your fragile masculinity somewhere else, sweetys

>hoes are actually mad

This is it. This is the death of Smash Ultimte. It really doesn't matter who they add after Banjo, because nobody is going to tolerate an RNG-ridden OHKO character.

Congratulations, Smashdrones. You killed your game.

Attached: 9AFTB7W.jpg.png (600x600, 63K)

Starting to get easier to fight him. Just interrupt him when he tries to menu. Samus, Mewtwo, and Lucario's energy balls really fuck his day up. Getting a Bounce up only gives him temporary relief.

>Waah waah help me I am sucking at the game
>Git gud
>lol u mad? u mad?

Where is your life going man? Is this where you had planned to be?

>Oomph into hatchet man into critcal fsmash
like you're any fucking better

>getting hit by hatchet man
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Take shower

>be terrible at the game
>calls others having fragile masculinity

you may have been thinking of Psyche up.

I did.

Attached: Ivan_Ooze_power_rangers.jpg (300x450, 29K)

>bowsettard is also garbage at the game
pottery

You said the same thing about K.Rool

Attached: 1533739603094.png (1810x1719, 3.47M)

Name a more salt inducing combo than critical fsmash into t bag.

shower into deodorant

he definitely feels broken at first but having played as and against him for a day now his flaws really show. his smash attacks are slow and telegraphed and require really hard reads to actually land, so far no way to confirm into them apart from snooze. his aerials and tilts are clunky and slow, as easy to block and punish as it would be for a heavy character like k.rool or bowser. if you manage to get into the opposing hero's head you can easily shut him down and leave him with no breathing space to do anything.
the backlash around him kinda feels like the one with k. rool back when the game came out. we'll know for sure once everyone gets accustomed to him I guess

Attached: IMG_20190622_213129.jpg (1000x726, 143K)

>his smash attacks are slow and telegraphed
>his aerials and tilts are clunky and slows
this is the worst offender, he's heavy as hell and his airgame reeks.

>>>>fighting games

>Joker released
>Literally a top 3 character
>Amazing kit, gimmick that's super easy to use and nets early kills
OK.
>Hero comes out
>Super janky
>Relies on a super clunky gimmick and RNG to get kills
"Ugh Hero is so broken!"

Like, are these the same people who constantly lose to / complain about Little Mac?

>Hero has the most broken Edgeguard
I'm starting to think he's OP...

>being this much of a hoe and also being this mad

Yes.
Yes they are.
The scrub mental gymnastic is complex. They will do anything to protect their fragile ego. Even if they have to scream for months to nerf a low tier character because the character is troll friendly and they're red hot mad that they keep taking the bait and falling for basic spam.

Dilate into have sex.

Mad, hoe?

How can people call the Fire Emblem swordsquad generic then like the Dragon Quest characters, who are hyper-generic? Embarrassing. Just use Roy to teach "The Hero" a lesson.

Attached: fire-emblem-roy.jpg (368x523, 55K)

>Relies on a super clunky gimmick and RNG to get kills
See and

He is actually not a very good character. Most of his moves suck, his down B is RNG that is nearly impossible to use effectively if you're being rushed down and his best movies are his neutral B and up B. He is gonna suffer from Shulk syndrome

>omg dude he has so much potential he is gonna do something any day now!

>JRPG Spell

>Dilate
>Dilatle
>Kadilate

Attached: stare (13).jpg (600x574, 70K)

>Broken characters in party games
FTFY

Hora truly are mad

Attached: Hue hue hue .png (497x465, 134K)

I miss Dark Donald.

Oh noes, you want to lay in bed honey

Attached: Booo hooo.jpg (732x960, 119K)

This. Incelroarfags will claim he’s balanced but he’s really fucking easy to win with. His whole gimmick is that he can kill you in two hits, until he gets revenge, the he can kill you in ONE hit.

How the fuck is this OUR fault?

Toriyama designs will always be more iconic and unique than your borderline moeshit.

Pic unrelated because Smash isn't a fighting game

Just play 11

Lol yeah right, it’s the shiteater smashfags throwing a fit at the mere idea of DQ in Smash.

>NOOOOO I HATE SWORDS AND JRPGS FUCK DRAGONQUEST
>Sleeping plant.jpg

Maybe if you don’t want to be hoes mad don’t be mad hoes

not a fighting game

Hero is literally a Project M character
and we always have to deal with PM Game and Watches and Snakes all the time

why can't Ultibabbies just man the fuck up?