They've released samples of the ost

they've released samples of the ost
platinumgames.com/official-blog/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/07/Sample_Ark-Mall.mp3
platinumgames.com/official-blog/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/07/Sample_Ark-Mall-Combat-Phase.mp3
platinumgames.com/official-blog/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/07/Sample_Task-Force-Nuron.mp3
platinumgames.com/official-blog/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/07/Sample_Homunclus.mp3
platinumgames.com/official-blog/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/07/Sample_XXXXXXX.mp3

that trailer music is fantastic, can't wait for this game

Attached: 1550126184-2157-card.jpg (1200x640, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-teases-new-gameplay-for-luigis-mansion-3-astral-chain-and-more-at-gamescom-2019/
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1156655776850763781?s=19
platinumgames.com/official-blog/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/07/Sample_Ark-Mall-Combat-Phase.mp3
platinumgames.com/official-blog/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/07/Sample_XXXXXXX.mp3
youtu.be/qu62B-Hnvz4?t=363
platinumgames.com/official-blog/article/10303
youtu.be/UFCfYt9K6TQ?t=144
youtu.be/p6ssOVP2u2E
platinumgames.com/official-blog/article/10207
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Combat + Boss Combat OST are damn kino

nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-teases-new-gameplay-for-luigis-mansion-3-astral-chain-and-more-at-gamescom-2019/
Nintendo will give an in-depth look at Astral Chain during Gamescom. Videos coming Aug 20-22.

Neat, so I might actually be able to get a first hand look a little bit before launch.

>Dat combat music
I was kinda skeptical at first but the game looks real neat.

Attached: I know exactly why i have this boner.png (402x523, 464K)

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1156655776850763781?s=19
Looks like NoA is going to start marketing the game now. I like the follow up attack from the sword cut ability.

>now
their twitter has posted about astral chain for months

Only around the time of the announcement trailer and E3. They did the same thing with marketing Fire Emblem. NoA was quiet on the game until release month, while Japan had constant info and character profiles long before then.

A graph fo what type of music use during specific points? I had never seen something like this before.

Attached: igarashi_2_EN.jpg (640x383, 50K)

>Not putting "Astral Chain" in the thread title.
Is like you want this thread to die.

>platinumgames.com/official-blog/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/07/Sample_Ark-Mall-Combat-Phase.mp3
FUCKING SOLD

Nice
>mfw
Holy shit this soundtrack. Can we reach MGR-tier with some of the boss tracks you think?

Attached: 1563872775612.jpg (370x380, 111K)

>Stage song.
>Battle music in that stage is a action remix of the same stage song.
Neat, I had always like this detail.

Yeah, there goes one of my vouchers.

The sword cut is some real Zandatsu shit
Looks like they're taking a lot of stuff from previous games this time and implementing it in the Legions

Any other collectors edition chads in thread?

You can also see some Treehouse gameplay if you want
>game has zandatsu shit to cut other enemies' astral chains, weakening them
I hope there are some enemies that can sever our chains

Yeah, these blogs are pretty in depth
Is there regional difference between the CEs?
Also, yeah, I've been building up a nice looking collection of Art Books from CEs.
Is there any other games that have come out previously that had solid art books? I'm thinking of grabbing the CE of P5 and maybe also Automata

>platinumgames.com/official-blog/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/07/Sample_XXXXXXX.mp3
DOUBLY FUCKING SOLD

I can't get over the combat music
Fucking ready for Platinum ludo. It's been 4 years since Devastation, it's been too long.

Attached: 1562922671982.jpg (640x480, 79K)

So do you think is was a good idea for them to focus in 5 stands instead on their original pokemon like idea?

Yes there is.
Japan and EU: exists
America: doesn't exist

MGR relied on its vocals/lyrics, so AC probably won't reach its level. Seems only the opening and ending themes have lyrics, last japan trailer had the opening: youtu.be/qu62B-Hnvz4?t=363
I like the music so far though.

Well I suppose I'll be getting a European import of the CE then.
>instead on their original pokemon like idea?
nani the fuck? Elaborate please

Abso-fucking-lutely
Having 5 good Legions with no filler shit is the best possible thing. They said so too on their blog that through the concept-art phase they eventually settled on these 5 Legions. This tightens up the combat, makes each Legion feel truly unique and makes Platinum available to create an extensive moveset for each Legion. It's also better for balancing and just general gameplay because you don't have to balance the game and every enemy around a ton of different shallow Legions

I have my fellow copbro

Attached: AstralChads.jpg (601x297, 28K)

I still hope for a hype vocal song(s) in certain boss fights that are particularly hype with build up or at least the final boss. Even if there isn't going to be vocal themes then the quality of the OST is still going to be amazing based on these snippets.

Originally they planned that you can capture any enemy and make it a stand. There is a concept art pic showing that.

That might have been cool though I imagine the depth in each one would have been reduced compared to having just 5.
It's hard to say if it would have been better. Would certainly give the game longevity but it means a lot of tools would never see use.
But it might work better with the story since the story is all about enslaving the Chimaera to make them your tools.
really hard to say

30 seconds of combat and 15 seconds were occupied by some gay cinematic attacks.

Ost is very good. Hopefully the game is as good.

The development for these kind of action games is surprisingly deep. In the GDC this year capcom made made a presentation about these kind of details, like for example making the enemies' paterns simple enough to be figured out but also complicated enough for it to be satisfying among other stuff that makes you not want to drop the game. I'm sure platinum has a similar philosophy.

Because they did the finisher twice. You dont have to use the finisher to kill enemies, it's like zandatsu in MGR except it gives extra money/skill points here.

I try to not get overexcited for games anymore, but it's hard not to when even the OST comes out like this.

>no singleplayer game worth anything in 2018
>half a dozen hype singleplayer games in 2019
why are nintendo so retarded

Why the sample with the reveal trailer music doesn't have name?

>digital foundry releases a video on the game
>ah finally someone will talk about the technical aspects
>they don't even mention it, in the whole video and instead go on and on about what the game is
someone please tell me how the fucking game runs and what's the target framerate before i shoot up a school or something

Fuck off.

>You might recognize this one from the very first ASTRAL CHAIN trailer. The official title is a bit of a spoiler, so I can’t share it here, but you’ll definitely know it when you hear it in-game.
platinumgames.com/official-blog/article/10303
It's a big moment

It's probably the rival's theme song.

Astral Chain has been confirmed to be targetting 30fps. I believe the last time we saw it the game was running consistently at about 29 fps so they should be able to get it up to a consistent 30fps in time for release.

Is when the MC goes henshin?

>There is character customisation.
Didn't know.
Do we have to use the short sword only or can we used other weapons too?

All the footage we've seen has been 30fps.

The weapon morphs between 3 forms that you switch using dpad. Each form has different combos and each legion has different sync attacks for each of the forms.

Attached: ex-baton.jpg (1580x2304, 503K)

Attached: Astral Chain - Gladius - Arrow legion sync attacks.webm (896x504, 2.93M)

i'm maining the big dick two hander and cat legion
time for some jousting

they at least tried to hit 60 with bayo2
its all so fucking tiresome

Attached: Astral Chain - Baton - Arrow legion sync attacks.webm (896x504, 2.91M)

Bayo 2 is a last gen game, user.

Thanks user.

>Launch yourself over the blade.
Unf.

sounds odd but i love the UI. the subtle movements it makes as it adjusts with the camera and that all the elements are 3D is real neat

the switch is perfectly capable of doing 60fps
nintendo does it
if you're making a game exclusive i expect that shit to run buttery smooth OR to look impressive either in scope or graphically, this is neither and its a fucking action game on top of it
not buying it
if bayo 3 is 30 too they can fuck right off
i thought platinum understood

I hope it is desu

it's definitely graphically impressive for a switch game

>fucking transforming psychopass weapon
nice

This shit screams Psycho Pass, love it.

The Dog/Cat legion can actually go full blade-wolf and wield the two-hander in its mouth

>OR to look impressive either in scope or graphically
It's exactly this though, especially considering it's a switch game.

Of course.

>land hit
>arrows come down during your down time and explode while you're vulnerable
The combo potential in this game is going to be wild

I love the combat music being a more intese verison of the background music.

the soundtrack definitely goes with a cool vibe for most not extremely dramatic moments, definitely fits the scifi look.

Reminder that Arm Legion is best legion because you can combine with it

>Implying.
You ride the Beast Legion, therefore it is better.
You can even pet it.

So what is this game, a Monster Hunter clone or a more story based action game?

Generic and uninspiring shonen shit

The latter.

Think more Bayonetta, Nier Automata, Metal Gear Revengeance. It's like those in base design.

No NA collector's edition, no buy.

it looks nothing like monster hunter, why would you come to this conclusion

Story based action game, with investigation and mini navigation dungeons in it.

My nigga you literally GATTAI with the arm legion and wear that shit like a mech and get high speed dashing and ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA action
There is just nothing else that comes close to Arm Legion for me youtu.be/UFCfYt9K6TQ?t=144

>spouting shit he doesn't understand
LOL

Are you going with female or male character? I like the look of the male more, not really digging the female's face, but I think the female character sounds cooler
I really like the way she says "Legion!" when you summon a legion.
>a Monster Hunter clone or a more story based action game?
Just watch the trailers?
>Monster Hunter clone
Have you even watched a second of footage? It's literally nothing like Monster Hunter at all.

the female of course

can't beat the booty short/thigh high boots combo

Vid with all the samples.
>youtu.be/p6ssOVP2u2E

Male probably.
I think that not liking the look of the female character is fine, since you can change her appearance anyway.

when is it out
do we have the first trailer music yet?

It's out this month, the 30th August

>I make an Astral Chain thread
>0 replies
>user makes an Astral Chain thread without even having Astral Chain in the title
>70+ replies

Attached: astral chain thread.png (1717x811, 431K)

It IS and looks insipid, its going to underperform.

>he is still trying
Nobody believes you, blunderfag.
Go be a tranny somewhere else.

Yea Forums can be fickle, but the music and the devblog definitely gave this thread a topic to talk about.

maybe people are filtering "Astral Chain"

Cope, new IP with no following on a completely dried up setting is not gonna get enough attention, being made from platinum doesn't mean much.

>platinumgames.com/official-blog/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/07/Sample_XXXXXXX.mp3
This is the song from the trailer, the name is redacted for spoiler reasons right now.

Don’t care virgin

I love seeing those graphs, it can really show how much thought goes into these games.

This, the booty is just too strong

>that backflip arrow fire
If nothing else the animations are pretty fucking cool.

Attached: 1550130283629.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Doubt it, there aren't a lot of Astral Chain threads on the board and I waited several days/weeks between my Astral Chain threads

God damn is the Arms Legion cool. Arms and Axe will probably get the most use from me.

PLATINUM LUDO IS BACK

Attached: SamClap.gif (500x281, 1021K)

Based Arm Legion bro

Hopefully the lines wont be to long. Hah, who am i kidding. But i will have fun being drunk at gamescom anyway

>You can even pet it.
Really?
Fucking nice

Attached: AstralChainAllOrders.png (928x2602, 388K)

seems nice, can't wait to pirate/emulate the PC version in 2030

>portbegging
LOL

Mr. Hideki Kamiya, known by me as "the okami nigga" always gets my support simply because he's behind Okami. By this standard you know his games will at least be decent, and almost all the time, great.

more like port-stealing but whatever keeps your hormones going fren

Kamiya is only supervising this game, he's not directing it.
I really miss Kamiya, I wish he would get back into directing a game. considering he doesn't really do sequels I doubt he's going to be directing Bayonetta 3, so I hope they have something else in production that he's directing.

Beg harder

No, definitely portbegging.
Cope however you want, but it wont get the stink of desperate portbegging of you.

you niggas are funny, I really don't get why you're so mad about this. I guess it's true what they say: nintendofags are the shittiest fanbase.
I also own a switch btw

Scalebound was cancelled in early 2017, so it is possible to see his next game in 2020/21

Okay there's some really kino shit in there. I was already hyped but can't wait for the game, best anniversary present i'll do to myself

Why are you so angry at being called a portbegger?
Saying nintendofans are the shittiest fanbase, only for calling portbegging what it is makes you look SEETHING.
Which you are.

But portbeg harder.

>considering he doesn't really do sequels
when was the last time he said that

Dunno, but so far he hasn't ever directed a sequel right? I feel like every Kamiya directed game is always when he wants to do something new and exciting and has an idea for an original game mechanic, that's pretty much every single Kamiya game. I doubt Bayo3 will have something like that since the unique mechanic about that was dodge-offset and holding all your attacks which is very different from most other action games.
Do we know who is directing Babylon's Fall yet? We haven't seen gameplay so it's impossible to tell, but based on the CG trailer at least I could imagine that Kamiya would have some cool ideas for gameplay in that setting with those knight type characters so my best bet is that he's directing Babylon's Fall.

all the way back in 2013 he said this
> “It’s not that I don’t want to make sequels – I really do! But considering the nature of my position, I don’t really get a chance to. Somebody needs to offer new entertainment to gamers and do the work of sowing seeds that can later grow to be strong pillars. It sounds a little overblown, but I’ve come to believe that is my purpose. If I had been involved with Devil May Cry 2, then Viewtiful Joe and Okami might never have been made. If I was directing Bayonetta 2, then I wouldn’t have been able to make The Wonderful 101.”

that was a long time ago, I hope he's doing bayo3

>dried up setting
What shit are you talking about?

>shit
>shit
>great
>generic choir
>generic choir, but somewhat decent
I dont have high hopes for this game, but I expect to be like MGR where the game is mediocre and doesnt do anything good but the playerbase treats it as some god game because of like one or two things unrelated to gameplay. Doubly so because this is a switch exclusive.

Attached: 1455091163819.gif (540x540, 239K)

MGR has solid combat, great animations and fantastic bosses though.
One of the biggest reasons people praise MGR so much is because of how almost every single boss in the game is a fantastic boss far above the average quality of bosses in action vidya

>I was kinda skeptical at first
why do people keep saying this only to start eating it up?

>solid combat
if you've never played an action game before, which applies to majority of MGR players
>great animations
They're less fluid than the MGS Rising demos have no weight
>fantastic boss themes
they're ok, but there's maybe two good themes and the rest people meme themselves into thinking they're good

>XXXXXXX
holy fuck

Attached: 1559601242266.gif (375x223, 700K)

>generic "criticism" that says nothing
Sure sounds SEETHING about the switch getting games.

you're so cool and cynical, my boipussi is drenched

The mall combat theme is good though. The basic mall theme is not supposed to stand out. Its calm for exploring, but probably dynamically shifts to the combat theme like Automata did with its songs and the 8-bit versions when hacking.

I've had a switch since day 1

Attached: 1457752625931.jpg (225x225, 8K)

nobody believes you.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, console warkid

Attached: 1451873699450.gif (500x281, 1.81M)

>dried up setting
bruh

>keeps spamming anime images
Yep, pretty much what everybody expected.

You mean someone who would post on Yea Forums and not some election day or GG secondary?

Attached: 1539383452308.jpg (368x368, 25K)

>" if you've never played an action game before"
but also
>Prefers MGS Risings animations over actually well made action game animations with impact and effect
I smell faggotry and lies.
>"They're ok"
>Monsoon
>Mistral
>Sam
>Armstrong
>Bladewolf
>Sundowner
>ok
You're a faggot who needs to play more action games instead of lie.

Considering these people can never point out three games this gen that look the same, they are just retards trying not to cry.

I'm really hype for this game, but the animations look like they were lifted as-is from Revengeance

MGR animations have no impact, they're floaty as shit compared to even bayonetta which already has less impact than DMC, with exception for wicked weaves because they're the "oomph" attacks.
>monsoon
>mistral
>bladewold
>sundowner
>good
Sounds like you're the one who needs to play more action games instead of spamming MGR lyrics with your fingers in your ears. Just because Bladewolf filtered 99% of Yea Forums in the fucking demo doesnt mean it's a good or challenging fight, it just means you and majority of Yea Forums are trash.

the usual same old anime trash sound, cant japs make anything original?

this is bait but post what you think is original

Why is Japan now so obssesed to put non whites in their promo materials?
They do the same shit with pokemon

No, he should post soundrtracks he thinks are the exact same.
Should be easy

More generic "criticism", go into detail why these are bad.
repeating the word demo isn't an argument.

I see one, and it's an attractive lady. What's the issue?

Because I expected it to be something akin to those shitty licensed games plat made, plus the treehouse videos showed it was going to be 30fps. At first it seemed like some half assed action RPG but after seeing a bit more it looks like a decent action game. I'm not buying it until I see how it performs, though.

He feels threatened by other races in his vidya. Anyways, do we already know how long the playtime's gonna be for this game?

>muh dick matter more than race
It's ok for Japan to push for diversity.
It's ok when japan does it.

No concrete numbers

Well yeah.
I very much prefer what Japan is doing than going full on Watch Dogs Legion.

>people saying the game looks generic stop osting the second this fag appears
Nice samefagging.
Stop SEETHING about this game

Only said demo once but it seemed like I touched a nerve guessing you were one of the many filtered years ago. Almost every fight in MGR lacks the challenge of other action games due to the directional parry. Armstrong, and Sam to a less extent, require some thought process but the other bosses are entirely forgetable because you can either stay on them without relenting (mistral, bladewolf) or have to deal with a gimmick (monsoon) but even then Monsoon just crumples if you bring EMPs. I forgot if items lower your score in MGR since I havent touched it in 6 years but I'm going to assume they do because that's almost the default in platinum games.

If you want a better game, just pick literally any action game from 6th gen, modern gen has slim pickings as everyone has mostly given up on the action genre except P*, but even W101 outpaced in MGR in every area from combos to length to plot being a revenge story.

Attached: 1497548643143.jpg (479x604, 18K)

Why are you SEETHING so defensively?
>Almost every fight in MGR lacks the challenge of other action games due to the directional parry.
That makes no sense, considering that directional parries take more skill than universal ones like in Bayonetta or jumping in DMC.

You just hold the direction while you attack. It's bsically worse than witch time or jumping because it interrupts your combo to parry, and Bayonetta on NSIC removes witch time which the game also slowly teases the player with on first playthroughs with fights like gracious and glorious and a few hidden verses towards the end.

And the other is literally a single button.

So as long as they put sex in it they can brainwash you into enjoying BBC?

>muh samefagging
dilate

Attached: tranny.png (817x1256, 83K)

You dont need to time it like the other two if you're simply holding it in the direction of the enemy is the thing.

>He took this long to edit some pic
LOL

And in the other you don't even have to face the enemy.

lmao you just outed yourself as someone who has never played MGR
You can hold the button but that only blocks the attacks, if you want to perfect parry and deal massive damage with a counter attack then you NEED to perfectly time the parry input in MGR. It's the only way you're going to make it through Revengeance because perfect parries deal so much damage.
Fuck outta here, you haven't even played the game nigga.

You still have to react, unlike MGR, and the parry interrupts your combo.

>Fuck outta here, you haven't even played the game nigga.
These people always out themselves if you press them, it's always hilarious.

I've never found a single person calling Astral Chain generic who wasn't full of shit by the end.

>dont like game
>dont bother trying hardest difficulty which isnt available at the start
Can't blame me

see
And even in your world, you would still need to turn to react to the enemy attacking you.
And reacting in the correct angle is more difficult than simply pressing a button.
Because most bosses easily jump around you.

If you have the reactions of grandma, maybe. Pressing a direction at the right time is not as hard as you think it is

>muh edit
respond to the point retard, why is it ok for Japan? They push a lot of non whites in games located in white countries

Except I can because just holding the button doesn't let you parry and counterattack anything, you need perfect timing.
The only way you have played MGR is on easy difficulty which automatically chooses direction for you and makes countering a whole lot easier.
Lying pleb should be ashamed of himself.

really not a fan of the overproduced teenage styled metal there

they need to learn with SMT how to insert metal into a game

More than a single button, wich you defended

Nah, SMT goes for a much different vibe.
Platinum specifically goes for some Chuuni-tier shit in almost all there games and that makes this edgy metalcore fit very well. SMT doesn't try to emulate Chuuni stuff, but Platinum goes all out on Chuuni in pretty much everything from MGR to Astral Chain.
They even fucking "HENSHIN" in Astral Chain to summon their Legions.

Nah I played on normal, Yea Forums hyped up the Monsoon fight as needing insane reflexes but the smoke gimmick was pretty slow. Maybe if there was a turbo mode for MGR
Because the other games overall speed and difficulty make up for it?

>Because the other games overall speed and difficulty make up for it?
Weir dfor somebody who doesn't know how fast and difficult MGR is, because you only played on easy.

You really are plebbed up.
You know there's dodge off-set in MGR too through Defensive Offense, just like Bayonetta, so you don't need to Parry and interrupt your combo if you know how to dodge the attack.

> It's a Platnium Games soundtrack with no hiphop music episode

Pass.

Attached: 1564081493628.png (600x673, 395K)

I played on normal, and even had to check cheevos to make sure, but you only get ones that say you cleared a difficulty on hard and revengance.

You guys need to slow the fuck down and actually type out your shit before pressing submit.

too bad, cuz i liked the gameplay
guess this game isnt for me, nothing disgusts me more than that canned teenage crap

give me some real metal ffs

>the virgin spellchecker
>the chad click and quit

>claims to have played on normal
>claimed you can just hold a direction and mash attack to parry, and it interrupts combo
That literally only happens in assist mode. Parry has to be done manually by tapping direction and attack at same time. It doesn't happen accidentally when doing a combo unless you are mashing the stick like a retard.

Attached: MGR Easy Assist.jpg (1926x1109, 210K)

Yea Forums is for 18+
You type like an edgy 14 year old
>some real metal ffs
Also
>not playing a game because you don't like the soundtrack even if you like the gameplay
>not understanding tone and composing the right music for the tone and aesthetic presented
The absolute state of underage posters

Attached: 1558577965775.gif (420x315, 1.99M)

>unga bunga me type wrng no chek grmmar cool
vs
>The fast and precise typer with knowledge of correct grammar and spelling

I look forward to many games, but I don't get this hyped for most. This last month of waiting will be the worst.

Attached: Officer McThighs.jpg (314x671, 50K)

im not gonna subject myself to hours of having to listen to that shit and even pay for it

To be fair, if I found it forgeytabe, then I would have trouble remembering the default block/parry vs the perfect parry that you chain off blade mode with. Sorry I remembered wrong and had misinfo on MGR, but I still didn't like it on a fundamental level.

Backpedaling goalpost moving liar.
Never EVER speak on shit you don't know about.

That is pathetic, considering how the entire basis of your "criticism" just completely fell apart.
Where did that smug confidence from before go?

In the end, your generic "criticism" fell apart because you are a retard.

But at least I'm not a retard who thinks MGR is a good game :)

dude bro it's KINO, don't you get it dumbass?

>COPING so hard he thinks he has a leg to stand on
LOL, you got completely destroyed, but nice try not crying too hard.

Please crush my head

It's not cool to be a contrarian anymore, user

Attached: 1547364410874.gif (300x196, 3.31M)

Imagine stooping this low even after being BTFO so hard.
Pathetic

>thinks he can judge a game after playing it on casual difficulty
>literally the equivalent of calling Bayonetta shit after playing it on easy-automatic
The only retard here is you

so is it another action game or is the one trick pony branching out?

DOOD that taske force nuron

Attached: 1459987022817.gif (500x306, 576K)

The core combat is still action-y, but they're branching out here.
There's not just combat missions, you have investigations and regular small police jobs, you can run around in these small open-areas and do small police tasks, there's all kinds of puzzles now and each Legion has mechanics that intergrate into the puzzles, most of which you find in the other dimension which you get to through rifts in the city, kind of like a dungeon you find. Each Legion has a skill tree, there's character creation and customization and they're doing a lot of new stuff here. The puzzles especially look really refreshing, honestly, I was surprised when I saw how creative they are getting with the chain mechanic and how they're implementing it into puzzles itself.
It really feels like Platinum is leaving behind that one-trick pony style they have been doing because the staff and the developers have gotten so much experience now that they're confident in doing more and different things, I think Astral Chain seems like a first for Platinum.

This is literally the same as the Transformers Devastation OST almost to a T

It sounds a bit more futuristic than Devastation's OST, but I don't mind it being similar to it. Devastation had a really great OST.
Honestly, I was so surprised by Devastation in general considering how the Korra licensed game was extremely mediocre, below average, and Devastation turned out to be a legitimately great action game.

This was a good thread, thanks guys. Finally, I was in a good Astral Chain thread.

Attached: c1c5f6ce8ac547070852a78b4d17b6e9cf079c185c4c94f32c338642c42ac313.gif (450x334, 2.22M)

A new blog post always makes good threads, hearing the music being great creates discussion.

It was also funny seeing somebody calling the game generic completely humiliate himself.

Fuck these sound good

Sounds generic.

Can you please post 3 OSTs like it?

I can't stop listening to this song. Fucking glorious.

Attached: excited dude.jpg (864x594, 165K)

platinumgames.com/official-blog/article/10207

The setting sounds cool

Everyone talking about XXXX but I love the Ark Mall theme and how the combat theme is just a stronger version of it.

This desu. My favorite as well so far. Also like the Neuron theme

Am I mishearing things or is she actually saying "Delete this"?

>Is there regional difference between the CEs?
there's no shikishi in the jp version

Pretty sure she's just saying Legion.

This is correct.
The character will say "Legion!" when summoning the Legion or doing certain attacks with it.

Shikishi?

Pretty sure that's the small drawing with the artist's autograph

Ah, I see, nice. So that means the EU version will have that?

Yep, these are the contents of the EU collector's edition

Attached: pic-43986.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

nah, its quite different.

europe and australia
I'm getting two eur copies for my collection on top of the game-less (actually eShop code email sent separately) jp collector's and the normal (physical game included) jp collector's
I wouldn't have bothered with the eur one if it didn't have the shikishi

Why are you getting so many? Big fan of Platinum?

Thats so fucking good holy shit

Attached: 1505609120796.png (600x1125, 858K)

I have Bayo on 360 (sealed with pre-order bonus), Bayo on Steam (with the pre-order shit), Bayo on Wii U (digital jp and physical eur limited edition sealed, and physical jp limited edition sealed with amazon japan pre-order bonus), Bayo on Switch (digital and physical limited edition from amazon japan, and two copies of the game-less limited edition from nintendo's kyoto store) etc
I just collect shit

Nice. I like collecting stuff too, but only physical media. I tried getting digital and physical for Sekiro this year and I really regretted also buying it digital just to play it a couple days before the order arrived.
Did you play The Wonderful 101?

yes I've played TW101
I even have a eur download code for it in my inbox that I don't know what to do with (it was a pricing error, 80% off) because I never got a eur Wii U
maybe I should sell it

It's giving me Deus Ex vibes, this game is all the kinds of right.

Don't know, I was hyped from the get go.
I sleep on the licensed games Platinum makes, but any original IP has been fantastic.

Attached: 1488778272064.jpg (859x839, 212K)

I'm asking about TW101 because I actually just bought it. It's coming in the mail tomorrow. I bought a Wii U 2 months ago mostly for TW101.

Don't sleep on Transformers Devastation. It's amazing.

>Don't sleep on Transformers Devastation. It's amazing.
I don't know. Couldn't get into it. I got it on PS+ and couldn't really stick with it. Doesn't help that I don't like the source material. Might give it another go again sometime.

Fair enough