The MVP is back

The MVP is back

Attached: A9B2CA76-9B0E-41D0-97D4-0D522A3D90C2.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f10CF7COBVk
youtube.com/watch?v=d4IgaX7-jkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there a trailer?

He looks very worried here

Yes my fellow user, that was the point of this post. Here’s link youtu.be/f10CF7COBVk

Attached: EC4B719E-D45C-4403-9142-A874272848DC.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

God damn that costume design is the worst yet.

this modernized clothing design does not fit nightwolf at all,modernized designs(lol add more lines and straps) were never good in any kind of media,but this is bottom shit tier

>axes your balls

nigga took notes from Johnny

I liked him when he knew taekwondo, in fact I liked it when everyone knew a martial art, that was the one good thing of the 3d era I wish would come back.

>Capcom gets its SF4 reveal leaked.
>Midway decides to follow suit for no reason.

welp... EVO is ruined.

3d era underrated but I prefer the reboot era more

why does everyone look like injustice rejects

>even the native American shaman has those awful overdesigned Injustice clothing pieces
Just stop. Can't wait until Ash is revealed and a simple blue shirt has a bunch of random ribbing, piping, seams, and different materials all over it because LOLI'MADESIGNER.

ANCESTORS GIVE ME STRENGTH
youtube.com/watch?v=d4IgaX7-jkA

Spawn trailer confirmed at EVO!

Boon said ages ago that the Nightwolf trailer will be before EVO.

Midway is dead, user

really ugly design

Why are animations in NRS games so fucking bad? His super move has 0 flow to it.

how? its clear NRS (sorry, dunno why i said Midway), released this video to steal hype from SFV, therefore, its impossible for them to have Spawn or anyone else at hand.

theres no way they could have anyone more than nightwolf at the time.

So, is he gonna have a Chief Thunder skin or were they just shitposting?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

>how? its clear NRS (sorry, dunno why i said Midway), released this video to steal hype from SFV
No, Boon stated like a few weeks ago that they were going to show off Nightwolf before Evo, there are even tweets early this week saying to get ready for the trailer.

I hope he has one

Well gotta say im surprised theres still people playing this garbage

looks shit
>fatalitieng my boy kabal in the trailer
every nightwolf player are going to regret picking him online

It'll probably be Sindel and possibly Spawn at EVO, too.

He fucking better. Thunder is the most chad of all Native American characters.

Attached: maxresdefault-6-1-1050x600.jpg (1050x600, 79K)

Just let me hear Spawn's voice at least. I know it's Keith but it's like ear sex hearing it.

That victory animation is kino as fuck, though.

>ear sex
Trust me, I know it well.

Attached: Arbiter angery.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

>tfw Keith didn't voice Arby in Killer Instinct

Attached: 1562027047176.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Literally the only problem with him. The voice was still decent though.

Holy shit that retro skin pack looks so lazily done

Ray Chase is no Keith David, but he at least sounds like an Elite that would fight alongside you in Halo 2 and 3. Hopefully, 343i remembers what Elites are actually supposed to act like in Infinite.

Attached: arbiter-killerinstinct2013.gif (306x346, 979K)

looks dull, boring and ugly
just like most of the game

he needs to have this, his default looks absolutely trash

I assume its the same designers.

I have no idea how Infinite will turn out. I dropped Halo after 4.

>revealing shit right before EVO
First Capcom and now this
Unless they are going to bamboozle us with surprise announcements, this is retarded

He looks great I hope I can get into him I only play Kano since he feels great to me yet everyone else doesn’t

Read the thread

He was my main in MK9, so I’m super exited to play as him again. Hoping he has less overdesigned costumes and gear, which he obviously will have. I loved playing Shang Tsung as well. I’m hoping for Sindel and Spawn to be as fun to play as them.

>playing as a poo
kys

>tfw i haven't played mk11 since may

have they done anything about the stupid tournament variations yet? will they at least let you pick them in practice

All hope would rest on Tekken's shoulders. But Harada said no announcements or Season 3. So it's dead, Jim.

Lol no

>SOUL GIVE ME STRENGTH

>grotesque violence good
>cartoon boobies bad
I still dont understand sonys logic

Its not just sony, also current NTR...
>The definition of insanity is when you read Sindel interactions

Can't wait to see his story ending where he kills all the white people coming to America for the first time.

He has no mids and will be low tier

Kek

violence is something children can understand as soon as they're old enough to talk. even the turbo nanny state agrees 9 is old enough to get a hunting license because by then any kid should understand life, death, and pain. you can teach a kid to defend the house or livestock against an intruder or wild animal without fucking them up.

sex is something you need to be older for because it needs a lot more context and maturity to understand correctly, otherwise you end up a permanently single mentally handicapped loser who masturbates all day to furry futa lolis.

spoiler alert: you can't draw a straight line of 150 miles anywhere in the US without crossing farms or ranches, and every one of them is armed

What why?

in his MK3 ending the gods give the natives all their land back as a reward for him defeating Shao Kahn

He actually looks Native American now.
>Midway
user, I...