Here’s your only gay S-rank option, bro

Here’s your only gay S-rank option, bro.

Thanks IS, here’s your “at least you tried” sticker.

Attached: 3CE5EC1B-5CB7-4594-B4AE-08B097E0E0EB.png (1200x1200, 818K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X7GJ3niwIX0?t=173
youtu.be/X7GJ3niwIX0?t=827
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>planning to join Golden Deer
>Claude’s not gay
>the only gay option is in the “ow the edge” house
Fuck. Everything.

You could try not being gay

Fuck off to Resetera faggot. Next you'll be whining about there not being a tranny. It's a tactics game, not your personal gay dating sim

he does look like a faggot

poopdick was his only chance

Real life homosexuals have limited dating options as well. You can't have a disproportional amount of gay characters without looking weird

At least he's second best boy next to Hubert

I'm doing Black Eagle as femByleth to romance Edelgard, but I'm really liking Linhardt too. I might unironically go for him a male Byleth once I decide to do the alternate BE route.

Faggots and trannies are mentally ill and should be killed

But isn't there like 3 or 4 female x female romance options?

Yuri always win, baby.

I wouldn't call being a cuck winning.

I don't think you known what that word means, tourist.

Women are statistically more likely to be bi than men

>wanting to watch two other people fuck
>not cuck

homophobia doesnt exist, your just an asshole

based

Also, I'm no faggot myself but he seems to be a pretty decent character and not a flamin stereotype. Why the hate? Because they cant get that one dude they wanted

>>Claude’s not gay
this delights me almost as much as when the internet found out that Cassandra in DA:I was straight only and the dyke community lost it's fucking mind

This is what I don't get. If you're going gay, you might as well go all the way with it. Don't half ass yourself, you cowards.

Attached: 1430705167523.png (500x375, 186K)

This

Kurahana Chinatsu sucks.

Superior fag coming through.

Attached: FE_Echoes_Leon.png (1000x1548, 833K)

>his supports are about being in love with a straight man
I really like how he was done. Very cool approach to having a homo in game

The fuck is with this game? You can't even tell what class any of these people are in their portraits.

Attached: 1563998828512.jpg (685x564, 52K)

There is one more gay option, and it's Gilbert, so if you like bear-daddies that's hella gay enough if you ask me.

Better than the last game at least.

That's because it's their school uniform, they wear different clothes in battle and you choose their classes for them

Meanwhile
>FByleth can S rank Edelgard, Dorothea, Mercedes, Rhea, and Sothis
>they're all romantic
>Dorothea openly flirts with Edelgard and she reciprocates
>Mercedes tries to convert Ingrid in her sex dungeon
>Petra and Manuela take the /u/pill in their endings with Dorothea
>Catherine "jokes" about marrying Shamir in their support
How did yurichads win so hard?

Attached: 1552510457120.png (198x342, 50K)

It's fantastic, he's not just not gay, he's pure "dude, no homo"

Is he another ”lol no, I’m actually into snatch” kinda guy?

I don't care about waifus or husbandos, thankfully. I'm free to bro it up with the Blue Lions without a care about that stuff.

I mean, he is Annette's father so he was at one point

I actually thought about going with Alois cause he said he had a wife and he feels like he is an actual older brother to you.

So gay Byleth ruins his nap times?

All his supports are great, it's a shame he's outclassed by all the other magic users

Attached: 1563072242575.jpg (854x751, 194K)

Only three characters get warp and he's one of them.

you're right, that's not what cuck means at all

Who are the other 2

His utilities are great. I almost never saw his personal ability proc.

Lysithea and Krabappel

>being gay
>not pairing him with lysithea so he saves her life

Gays really are despicable

Why would I need warp when my other characters are either unkillable tanks or mobile nuclear launch platforms?

Is this worth 60 bucks bros

Is that...creature supposed to be a man?

Attached: 9127237121.jpg (465x612, 98K)

This but unironically, I wish we still killed people for being homosexual.
Death to faggots.

I'm fucking seething that yuri faggot win all the fucking time. God dam it i think one of the no homo S ranks just pawn you off to some random village girl during the ending. Let me suck your dick Alois, you fucking bastard

Attached: 1564664396411.jpg (900x900, 109K)

It's ok because he's the only one I'd want to fuck anyways

You gonna be straight and you gonna like it, peace

Sothis and Rhea are platonic S ranks.

The thing here is that 2 of the gay options are crusty, old grandpas instead of characters people wanted

Attached: 3H.jpg (1558x986, 373K)

I keep hearing someone else and Raphael were scrapped S gay ranks from datamines

So get good support with Linhardt or max the stats he likes to recruit him to your house then.

Ok, how many of you faggots are ACTUALLY homosexual?

I could understand having one older guy, but two? What was the purpose? Does one of the fujos at ISIS have a fetish?

Based ISIS destroying degeneracy, and mental illness.

Attached: 1521944454672.png (483x368, 260K)

I think futa on female is pretty hot, but otherwise no not really. Can’t say I’m all that into taking the peen.

>barafags btfo
>but game panders to yuritrannies
I'm conflicted

I am, but I also decided against buying this game because I always get bored with FE games around chapter 20 or so.

>Sothis and Rhea are platonic S ranks.
youtu.be/X7GJ3niwIX0?t=173
youtu.be/X7GJ3niwIX0?t=827

Sure is """""platonic""""" in here.

Attached: 1560749694113.png (1280x720, 1.45M)

>needing to be your wife’s tard gaurd so she doesn’t slaughter people for being mean to gawd

Imagine marrying a Rheatard

I am but I'm a butt virgin
But sucked a pp or two

The two old guys are specifically church knights that aren't actually part of any of the houses.
So they're basically side characters unlike the important student ones.

Let me guess, the church is evil?

Those two old guys are S-ranks, but they're not actually gay or romantic at all. One of them hooks you up with a nameless woman in the epilogue.

>Not wanting to fuck the autistic fuck.

Good thing he turned out to be a good character. Way better than Niles.

I'm kind of mad that its obvious the MC is flirting with them

You can add two more male homo routes, who do you choose?

While I think 3H has some great characters, comparing them to Fates is very faint praise.

Hubert and Caspar

guys.. help me please. I kinda like rhea and seteh ;_;

Attached: 20190801_184629.jpg (2160x2160, 1.92M)

Call me an SJW or ResetEra all you want, but it's really fucking strange to me there's like 5 yuri options and only 1 yaoi option after the last game forced yurifags on a creepy degenerate while the male option was one of the most popular characters in the game.

Especially after all the doomsayers calling FE fujoshit because of the new artstyle, now the narrative is "yurichads won"

Raphael and Claude

Sounds like you have to kill Edelgard

Trying to piss off my anti anime artstyle friend who hates all Nintendo games that have this anime artstyle design like Fire Emblem and Zelda and Xenoblade.
Is Fire Emblem in the top 5 best financial successes in current Nintendo? Is it higher than Donkey Kong? Did it beat Earthbound in its Prime?

Sylvain and Raphael

Edelgard is a retard, kill her.

You're friend sounds like a retard

>No children
>Romance is literally a single scene at the end of the game
>Petting is now pussy ass tea parties
>All characters look ugly after the timeskip and you can't romance them before
>All lolis and shota grow up before you can marry them

Waifu/Husbando fags all lost, just wait until they realize how hard they got shafted this time.

It wasn't yurifags or waifufags that won this time, FE Chads won, and Kino Emblem is back on the menu.

>Sothis and Rhea are platonic S ranks
>Sothis literally carries out a wedding in your head
>Rhea asks you to treat her not as a friend but as a lover

based IS putting faggots in their place.

>Raphael
My nigger, he is prime bara bait. I have no idea why they didn't

>siding with the tyrant church leader that executes people who don't agree with her
Don't you remember the entire fucking game so far has been killing people who disagree with the church and being reminded how the church is almighty and that only fools would dare rise against it?

Edelgard might have had a point before she carried out mass invasions and put mass murders in charge of her armies and the territories she conquers.

I feel like Sothis, Rhea, and Edel were only yuri options because of how plot important they are to all routes.
If the new DLC route adds a new plot important male character, he'd probably be MCsexual too.

Considering Fire Emblem only started cracking a million sales with the 3DS it's not going to catch up to Donkey Kong(70+ million games sold between its platformers, spinoffs like Diddy Kong Racing or Jungle Beat, not to mention DK is also functionally under Mario's juggernaut umbrella) anytime soon.
It almost invariably has beaten Earthbound in its prime considering those are more prestige pieces than blockbusters that didn't sell an amazing amount. And also considering only one of those games ever officially came out west. The only way Earthbound ever sold more than Awakening or Fates is if you count the SNES Classic(5 million) as individual copies sold, which you don't.

For perspective, with only two games Splatoon has pretty much matched if not exceeded the entire Fire Emblem franchise's lifetime sales, with 6 million to Splatoon 1 and 9 million to Splatoon 2.

That said, with the success of the 3DS games, Nintendo has upgraded Fire Emblem to major Nintendo franchise status per its financial reports and has gotten investment into spinoffs and merchandise(its newer card game Cipher, TMS, Warriors, Heroes) and obviously gets some pride of place at E3 and the like.
Sales aside I'm glad, Fire Emblem was more mechanically stagnant than Pokemon before the 3DS games, and that's with even sparser releases, and they're constantly shaking up how stats and battles play out with these recent titles.

Attached: DzIAcZ0VsAAmVMn.jpg (750x623, 108K)

>Not wanting mommy Rhea to drink your milkies
Are you fucking gay, my man?

Thanks I went through with it on killing edelgard. I still keep the save from before but it looks like staying with rhea was the right call

Enjoy your bad ending, retard

I legit thought he was a girl when I first started the game.

he cute.

Did you see what he looks like after the timeskip yet? It's even worse.

The two old guys are platonic S-ranks.

>platonic S-ranks
This is really dumb concept to me, why can't they just be A ranks?

video games arent real life. just make everyone not care about gender. everyone wins.

I refuse to believe there's only one homoboy in that school, schoolboys are gay as fuck.

Not gay, but if there had to be gay options I'm perfectly fine with it being limited to girls + your obligatory effeminate guy, rather than have a lot of ugly guys

>ugly guys
This is anime

because byleth wouldn't get an ending with them otherwise

I just wish I could be a nobleman's secret gay lover and blackmail him for all his family's gold

BASED

They won't, Claude is as plot important as Rhea/Sothis (arguably Edelgard) and has dialogue with M!Byleth along the lines of "I feel as if we're more than friends, like our hearts are together as one" yet he still isn't a romance option.

They could have just made it A+ or something.
S ranks are pretty much only known for being romantic up until now.

>didn't realize Sylvain died until presumably hours after it happened on some random auxillary map
I'd just restart but I'm on chapter 19. Guess I'll poach him on another run.

I think the function is to essentially lock them down for a paired ending with the player and override all other priority A-rank endings. It's basically the inverse Chrom situation, where a female Robin has the lowest priority and Sumia has the highest one to minimize the chance of Chrom raping a female avatar come mandatory S-support time.

The S-rank means the player gets their paired ending over all other support priorities.

There's plenty of characters without S supports though.

>Claude is as plot important as Rhea/Sothis (arguably Edelgard)
I didn't finish the game yet, but I find this very hard to believe, considering he's done nothing up until now.

not true
they're just more open to admit it because they're attention whores and want everyone to know everything about them

He looked cute in the anime cutscene, but there's something way off about both his in game model and portrait.

His route is heavy on lore, but he's as irrelevant as it gets and fucks off in every route.

Raphael post Timeskip portrait looks super off

Ah, that's why I said "every route"
The characters I brought up are at least somewhat important to everyone's first run.

Stop being a faggot, there should be no gay options whatsoever

Which route should I play first?

blue lion

t. triggered breeder
Enjoy getting cucked.

Wrong. All of the girls that can end up with both male and female have very boring gender neutral supports.
The gendered ones that have the girl birth your children are so much better, it’s not even funny.