Lol?

lol?

Attached: 1563751638973.jpg (900x294, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God bless ronnie. Only reason I come to these shitty threads.

Imagine being so buttmad you post the brainlet edit instad of the original

Attached: 2013-11-08-Man-At-Extra-Large.jpg (900x582, 234K)

>shitonnie threads
fuck off

>tfw too poor to get a silk Goku shirt when I was a kid

It's weird. I don't dislike Ronnie, but I'm admittedly starting to get kind of annoyed at his one gimmick for comics

lots of useless panels here

>People mock Tortanic and it ends up failing
>Retards come in and start mocking EVERY game hoping to recapture the magic
>People cut down on Buckley's walls of text
>Retards come in and start trying to cut down EVERY webcomic to the absolute bare minimum
>People post edits of loss because loss was a retarded comic and mocking it is funny
>Retards come in and start screaming at literally any comination of four panels "IS DIS LOSS XD"
>People post >Shadman because they specifically take issue with either him or his style
>Retards come in and post ">artist name" on EVERY artist thinking it's just le epik funny art meme you use with every artist
It. Keeps. Happening.

that and dobson

Edit is better.

ya nah OP's version is better

Why does so much dragon ball merch ruin it by having the logo
What's wrong with a picture of just the dragon balls without any words on it.

The shortened one is funnier. Ronnie is just Yea Forums approved Dobson

Attached: tumblr_plcwrdZ4Pl1r7r8ub_1280.jpg (1033x804, 246K)

lol?

Attached: 20190801_093155.jpg (1080x1768, 239K)

Seriously though, you /pol/tard faggots need to go back where you came from. Here are a few facts that may trigger you to go away.

>the Nazis were unrepentantly inhumane and violently expansionist
> the Holocaust is a real and undeniable historical event
>immigration is proven to help grow a nation's GDP and cultural development
>racial difference are completely insignificant compared to culture
>homosexuality is a natural phenomenon that many different animal partake in
>the religious right will never win against the scientific left

Attached: 1551971622424.png (1280x720, 947K)

you tell em goy!

>undeniable
yeah because they made it illegal to deny it lmfao

I've lost 30 pounds in the last few months bros.

what's going on here?

Humans fucking suck. I wish I was born a turtle to not have to deal with humans at all.

What the fuck are you even shitposting about? This is a/v/co/ thread.

polnareff pls

wow look at all those useless words.

Attached: improvement.png (900x284, 252K)

All wrong.

Attached: 1551641113287.jpg (512x512, 105K)

>Scientific left

Attached: dog-breed-intelligence-comic.png (625x910, 74K)

Are you not turtely enough to be in the turtle club?

???
wrong thread?

the best part is that 16 year later DBZ is cool again so his Tshirts are worth a lot of shit

Imagine being such a faggot that people you will never meet can hurt your feelings

Attached: 1546125853243.png (625x967, 300K)

nigga I love yoohoo, it's one of my guilty pleasures. The local grocery store only carries it in tiny drink boxes or individual serving size bottles though, so it's a pain in the ass to buy a lot of.

>OMG A LOL THREAD YAY I CANT WAIT TO EAT ALL THIS UNFUNNY SHIT UP

Attached: soyboy(11).jpg (729x800, 73K)

I have no idea what this is even referring to or who this is

EL CIELO RESPLANECE A MI ALREDEDOOOOOR

I'm only guessing but it looks like somebody called something shit instead of criticizing it, and this guy isn't happy about it. Also only guessing but I bet if it was called shit and also explained why with constructive criticism, he would still be upset anyway.

Attached: Science_Denial_Left_vs_Right.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

wojak and soi memes are an even bigger blight on this website than LOL threads

Attached: educate-yourself-comic.png (940x300, 32K)

This is such an intellectual comic because you just KNOW subspecies genetic variation works exactly the same in dogs as it does humans. Very smart !

Compared to what?
At what cost?
Do you have any sources for this?

amateur hour's over

Attached: 1489349073629.gif (600x174, 43K)

lol not even close you degenerate reddit tier subhuman, you shit is not welcome on Yea Forums and everyone looks down on you retards, thats why even mods delete your shit threads faster than wojak shitposting threads

Attached: AHAHAHAAHAH.png (258x544, 105K)

while the OP edit is better, i do also enjoy
>may i please look at my shirts, MOM

sensible_chuckle.gif

Attached: 1562433554203.jpg (1009x749, 125K)

Unironically, I have some shorts that I can wear when I'm at healthy weight that I keep around to goad myself to lose weight
Its not working, but soon...

Some dude made an animated video making fun story time animators, most of whom were supposedly his friends so it was all in good fun
Arin being a fucking fag, decided he was offended in their behalf because he was e-bullied back in the day, shits on the Newgrounds crowd (his original scene) and proceeds to get shat on by everybody for being a bitch

Radical centrists are the worst

>right
>right, what we're saying that the numbers are smaller
>Not from third-world countries.
>we're attacking the culture, you fucking moron
>fine, but the trannies aren't
>what the fuck is the (((scientific left)))?

Attached: oh no too ugly.jpg (640x327, 130K)

It does. Human subspecies have clear and apparent differences yet can still mate and have viable, fertile offspring, just as dogs. When mixing two different breeds of dogs you get a mixture of their traits in the offspring, just like you do with humans. Are you stupid?

Wo I actually laughed at this one. Minimalismfags are cancer.

What's the difference?

dilate

LOOK GUYS I HATE Yea Forums CULTURE DO I FIT IN YET?

Attached: 1562731897865.gif (340x198, 1.66M)

Attached: Untitled.png (625x910, 128K)

>Buy the HL2 Collectors Edition at launch
>Comes with a free large shirt
>I have become this feel

Attached: 1468969303970.gif (450x400, 142K)

The world is a delicious shade of grey, but let the idiots be idiots and guide themselves to the next war.

Attached: Capybara.png (560x374, 78K)

it's funny because cats don't smoke pipes haha

Attached: 4channers cycle of life.png (1000x428, 120K)

slurps, and fleeting

Attached: 82.png (922x1050, 95K)

You're really just proving that this is the shittiest meme

>the scientific left

Attached: face32.jpg (512x512, 16K)

The edit is honestly better in this case. The punchline is more effective because the transition is more abrupt, and more severe because it ends the comic instantly.

The transition in the original has more of a flow to it because it contrasts his facial expression. That's not bad, but it's too much for such a simple joke.

Attached: 1564592183-2019-07-31-Paces-Of-Death.png (700x1312, 291K)

LOL stay mad tranny

Btw, you will never be a real woman

>implying you 2016 electionfags even know what Yea Forums culture is.

have sex

>472516076
i know this is bait but come on, if you tell me to ''leave from your board'' i'm just going to stay to piss you off more

Attached: 1458170226241.jpg (500x521, 82K)

Attached: breeds.png (624x910, 622K)

>war is okay because I'm intelligent

Attached: 1552370593030.png (1280x720, 593K)

But I'm right wing yet deny neither evolution, climate change, war crimes or am I a young earther nutjob.

Attached: over-represented-jews-comic.png (940x300, 32K)

when you think arin can't be more of a faggot he surprises you

Welcome to Yea Forums: absolute shithole

wojak and pepe are not Yea Forums culture since years anymore
As soon as something leaves this site it is not ours but normie garbage

I can't not love Ronnie, he's like a British sitcom character. You know what he's going to do before it happens, it shouldn't be funny but it just is because you've grown fond of him.

Attached: 1396211123367.png (643x586, 510K)

Dilate

>the religious right will never win against the scientific left

White liberals have so few kids they're below replacement rate, whereas white conservatives reproduce above replacement rate and white, extremely religious conservatives even moreso. That's why liberals have to mass import 3rd world 80 IQ retards and bribe them with tax payer money. It's the only way they win elections. If you got rid of every illegal and every 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation immigrant 75% of the country would be voting red. And these massive numbers of brown liberals aren't scientific. They're retarded.

Not that white liberals aren't unscientific and retarded too, since they think banning plastic straws while California is littered with heroin needles and human feces and China/India/Africa dump 300 billion tons of trash into the ocean will help the environment, and that it's better to cut your dick off and take HRT to pretend to be a woman than to just take TRT and be comfortable as a man.

You should be a gaming journalist for making so many guesses because you're a lazy faggot.

I'm a war crimes advocate, get it right

>Left denies evolution
>So does Right
Am i missing something here? Or simply both sides are stupid?

Attached: 025.jpg (600x914, 81K)

>>People mock Tortanic and it ends up failing
it didnt fail though
it made massive amounts of money
just because you dont like it doesnt mean it was a commercial failure

>left
>equality most important value
>denies anything that suggests equality is not natural

>right
>ownership most important values
>denies anything related to responsibility of ownership
Intredasting.

Attached: 1561807491504.png (2000x454, 22K)

>Or simply both sides are stupid?
based radical centrist

Based

I just noticed that the shirts in Ronnie's bedroom are hanging from what I believe to be a katana in its sheath, probably bought around the same time that he got the shirts.

Genuinely loling

Attached: 1562420898538.jpg (510x396, 79K)

about as much as you fit in a dumpster.

Fucking moron, who do you think the shitholes are producing product for? And don't you need to show a govt-issued ID to vote?

There's creationists on the right who probably deny evolution, whereas on the left there's people that think everybody's brain magically evolved the same way despite completely different environments. If you think all races are physically and mentally equal you don't believe in actual evolution, you believe in some politically correct, watered down version of it.

Why do people never post actually funny witty comics like Oglaf in these threads anymore?

Attached: Untitled.png (685x1636, 378K)

This kills the leftist.

Attached: born-this-way-comic.png (625x1215, 66K)

We're approaching critical mass

>Thinking its that simplistic
Educate yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw

IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE?

>Fucking moron, who do you think the shitholes are producing product for?
Yeah so the Paris Accord really stops all that trash from getting dumped in the ocean, right? Dumb fuck.

>And don't you need to show a govt-issued ID to vote?
We literally had a giant nation wide debate about how racist this was a few years ago, take your head out of the sand. No, you don't. Many places don't even require an ID with your picture on it. Some places don't even require you to be alive.

Ok I liked this

I got the opposite, I won a local hockey team jersey in a contest as a kid and said my size was like extra large because I wanted to make sure I could still wear it as an adult

Now I'm 5'7'' skinny and if I try putting it on the embroidered team logo alone on that fucking thing is bigger than my torso.

Attached: 08C1A9D3-08EF-4756-A02C-9359E52F6C03.jpg (953x473, 120K)

That's not a pipe.

>>equality most important value
leftists dont give a shit about equality

kek

Attached: 1559998486958.jpg (656x3926, 674K)

I love this, I wish I was a gay lord

Attached: castle vidcons duck hunt.jpg (750x895, 144K)

KEK

Asians are actually probably over represented desu

>making money means the game was good
>t. Rotten Tomatoes.

Attached: 88.png (649x3926, 2.26M)

What does any of this have to do with the thread at hand, tranny?

Hey! No need to get ugly and call Ronnie a Son of Dob

the only ''culture'' we have left is just calling each other faggot at this point

haha this could never happen to you

Attached: spiders.gif (600x404, 17K)

>left
>vote this way if you want white people to disappear

>right
>vote this way if you want white people to disappear slightly slower

Republicans aren't much better, but if you're white and you vote democrat you're the biggest cuck ever.

the reason is because asians work their ass off to get there
it's much harder for white males and asians in general to get to schools and get jobs in america

Attached: racism7.jpg (1440x1993, 600K)

Probably because of the bans.

Good work, bro. Keep up that healthier lifestyle.

>1
What the fuck does the Paris Accord have to do with this? I'm saying that the libs are going after the wrong target. Not plastic straws,megacorps going about unsustainable production.
>2
Oh.

SR. PELO IS BASED AND ARIN IS A FAGGOT

are you literally retarded
did you understand anything i said
do you even understand what you said

I've watched 07/27/1978 five full times, and it's still a work of art.

Why the fuck is he crying over stopping a robbery?

lol...

Attached: received_346288236282914.png (1100x1700, 2.17M)

I'm not even meming but how must it feel to be an honest, decent, hard working black person, and look at stuff like this?

Attached: 1401300016564.png (469x361, 110K)

These threads are always like a fucking fever dream. I completely forget what happens but I know i hated it. Fuck all of you

Attached: 1564496581424.jpg (474x882, 136K)

INFLATE HIM

Attached: 1425302625526.jpg (916x2729, 472K)

I mean, yes. I think the greater issue is that all of these responses to this post needed to solve google captchas, including my post. We're all just cogs in a machine arguing about extremely vast concepts that we as individuals do not really have all that much influence on.

>We literally had a giant nation wide debate about how racist this was

Because your country is retarded. America is literally a fucking shithole with no middle, both economically and ideologically. You have eroded everything that makes a society function properly and because all of your culture appeals to the basest fucking instincts, you export it so well that you will bring down the world with you.

Well done, idiots.

formerly sneedle

>Not plastic straws,megacorps going about unsustainable production.
Both are a factor. Plastic straws aren't that important in the grand scheme of things, but if there is an ecological problem that can easily be fixed, it should be.

Do people that work retail really care that much?
The only menial job I ever worked was at an assembly line so I guess I don't have a frame of reference for this.
I figured if I was a cashier and someone just went up and said give me all the cash I'd just do.
Don't care if he's unarmed.
Don't care if its some midget.
I'd just give him the cash.
Then I'd jerk off in the back room.
Why did I never work retail?

I love when this is posted just because in the final panel the top right Indian woman and bottem left blakc woman are so lovely to look at.

Attached: 1488806002132.gif (847x424, 1.69M)

They are but they also have a very high denial rate for admission. You have to have a 4.0 GPA and extracurriculars to get accepted to a big fancy college as an asian. Meanwhile a nigger can get with a 1.8 GPA.