>wake up
>put on a cuppa
>start playing Vita
Now this is the life...

Attached: 62237520.jpg (660x511, 36K)

Then you eat the birb right?

Cruncy!

MY BIRD DIED LAST MONTH AND I STILL MISS HIM

Attached: 78520-1532336916.jpg (640x360, 17K)

Whats on his nose?
Also
>its not autumn
>hes not playing on a PC next to an open window with red and yellow leaves outside
>he's not playing shadow of chernobyl
>he didnt make his coffee in a french press
>he doesnt also have a glass of water

>french press
Just as gross except you're pretending you're any sophisticated, if you're coffee is long you're just drinking puddle water

No, theres objectively no better way to steep coffee than a french press. Except maybe cold brew.

i drink french press and call it lazy mans coffee. don't know why anyone would think its sophisticated

>wake up
>grab a brush and put on a little makeup
>hide the scars and fade away the shakeup

Attached: wake up.jpg (1440x1080, 175K)

i make my tim hortons brand coffee in a percolator AND I put cream in it

>Whats on his nose
Googley eyes truly a rare burn specimen

Cere and nostrils. Basically it's nose.

>wake up in the morning
>ask myself: is life worth living or should I blast myself?

>tim hortons brand coffee
recently bought some grinds of that and they changed it since i last bought it years ago. now its garbage worse than in house grocery store brands

How do I stop the headaches

No one can ever just say something is "not to my taste" any more, can they? It's always gotta be "literal rotten garbage that tastes like rancid shitty asshole".

Based

hyperbole is best. if this coffee was politics it'd be hitler. 6 million beans were roasted for what tastes like a crematorium

>6 million beans were roasted for what tastes like a crematorium
i really liked that one

Attached: 1524110672113.png (816x785, 346K)

>wake up
>time to play vidya
>ran out of coffee beans
>$3 in my bank account

Attached: 1564504481600.gif (480x270, 430K)

buy an espresso. they're like a dollar

>Birb

Fuck off Redditors.

shut

Attached: 1532792762226.jpg (960x720, 68K)

You cared for him until the end, right? Then he loves you and appreciates it. I know it hurts for him to be gone but he lived a good happy life and I know he appreciated you. Be happy for the time you two got to spend together.

can not unsee! Stupid barnacles

Attached: Clipbrd.png (248x384, 55K)

Ok nigger

>redditors
back to your box

Attached: 1527969411376.webm (640x360, 363K)

Yeah but I like having a cup of coffee to sip on for a while

based
cat btfo

I love bird
There's a pigeon here right next to me in the train station and it's so fun

life would be if you never had to force yourself to interact with people in work and go to work at all.
life would be a blessing to me, doing what you do, OP. just waking up, pouring a cup of coffee and then proceeding to play a round of vidya.

Attached: images.jpg (266x189, 6K)

There was a dove that used to land on my window every now and then, used to leave seed for it but it fucked off after a while
Wish I got a picture of it.

Do birbs feel emotion? Tempted to get a birb

Tim hortons coffee is literally garbage though, worse than folgers. Taste is literally a linear, objective line and the plebs who enjoy garbage should be spit upon.

Fuck you.

>wake up
>make a cheeky cuppa
>fire up freelancer
>go trade
Oh to be young again

Some coffee is objectively bad though, Charbucks taste like someone put out their pack of cigarettes in it.

>eating gay white meat for fags
Might as well drink s.oy along with it.

>$3 in my bank account

this has never happened to me. working since last year and i've got about $1800 in the bank and i feel like that's still cutting it way too close. i didnt even buy from the summer sale.

>wake up
>grab a brush and put a little makeup
>smoke dank weeds
>fap
>play vidya
>go to sleep

Attached: 1563978800455.jpg (999x766, 47K)

>Charbucks taste like someone put out their pack of cigarettes in it.

starbucks has a fantastic business model. they sell milkshakes as "coffee" drinks to tween white girls that are looking for their adult caffine boost but dont really want to deal with the real harsh bitter tastes of coffee, and guys go there because of the girls.

>make cup of tea
>sit down with vita
>make two threads on Yea Forums about how comfy you are with this exact setup
>go to sleep without actually playing jack shit

Swing and a miss chief
Are the coffee milkshakes at starbucks even good? I only take my coffee black on account of the fact that I can't process dairy.

Why would you put on a kippa? You a jew?

Cold brew is all I really like. That always triggers the coffee fuckers on /ck/, which makes the cold brew taste just a little bit better.

They super do. Maybe the smartest pet you can get is a birb. Doves and pigeons can even recognize themselves in a mirror. Also birds are super trainable and want pets and cuddles all the time. My birds like to sit on my shoulder or on my switch/3ds when I am playing that now.

Attached: shoebill.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

They're delicious, but coffee autists will insist they're worse than whatever pretentious swill they currently love. They can't imagine a world where someone might want a bitter black coffee one day and a sweet, cold coffee drink the next.

>drinking gross coffee

Attached: coffee black.jpg (1024x1024, 1022K)

Yes and no.
If emotion is what you're looking for then you'd be better off with a dog.

Noice

Even the dumber ones are pretty smart for non-mammals.
They're also pretty fragile, though, and require near constant stimulation, a heat lamp and a clean cage. Your reward is an animal smart enough to scream most times of the day, especially if you make any sound nearby
Birds are great pets but please do a TON of research first. My grandma didn't and now I'm cursed to care for a mentally ill, severely emotionally neglected parrot likely to live until I'm in my 50s.