How come WW2 games nowadays always show the eastern front when that's where all the boing shit happened?

How come WW2 games nowadays always show the eastern front when that's where all the boing shit happened?

Attached: 1563012766351.jpg (750x864, 588K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/secret-history-the-u-s-supported-and-inspired-the-nazis/5439236/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

Why cant there be alternate history ww2 where the usa just stayed the fuck out?

I fucking hate Hitler because he's the kind of asshole who would start a war with every European country that results in 60 million people being killed, half of Europe being enslaved by communism for almost 50 years, the creation of the illegitimate Israeli state and nationalism forever being an evil taboo subject when it shouldn't be, all because his daddy never loved him. Also he orbited some woman who didn't even know he existed, disgusting.

Attached: 1322531398654.jpg (179x318, 19K)

>As long as you live, the heart of this army can never be broken

That's Britain.

>t. pierre

globalresearch.ca/secret-history-the-u-s-supported-and-inspired-the-nazis/5439236/amp

Hitler fought the commies, the US propped them up?

>2019
>continental slav mutts still cry over Britain not winning their wars for them for no reason

We should have nuked them 4 times over after they outlived their usefulness. Patton was murdered before he could act.

>secret

Henry Ford, Walt Disney and General Patton said outright the nazis had some solid ideas.

Is that why he destabilized all of Europe first before inviting them to eat half of it with a free side of kraut puss?

Friendly reminder that America couldn't even ship their troops because of German U boats.
This is even after they refused Britain's help.

And when they got btfo by two U-boats they came running back.

Wtf has Hitler to do with Israel? It didn't exist until the 60s. I also don't understand the nationalism being an evil taboo thing. Its not like after 1945 that it was taboo, it came literally with the fall of the USSR and because no constant threat of war. I serously don't get this meme if you country won WW2.

>Hitler fought the commies
No, Hitler got raped by commies after they gangbanged non-commies together. Hitler was a commie enabler both directly and indirectly.

>mutts
>doing anything during WW2
Good joke.

Israel was formed in 1948 you retard

>israel didn’t exist until the 60s
>american education

Friendly reminder that England and the rest of Western Europe was dead in the water without NA support.

Attached: european_eliminator.jpg (780x663, 49K)

How low IQ are you?

Hitler didn't start a war. He invaded Poland in the same way that USA has invaded several nations. Who's fault would it be if Russia and China and India and Saudi Arabia and Israel and France and Italy and Turkey declared war on the USA for invading Iraq?

USSR literally did all the heavy lifting in ww2. USA joined the war after it was pretty much over.

Nah, the US simply profited from the war by selling huge amount of shit to her allies and later invaded Europe so they can take shit from Germany and stop the commies taking over all of Europe since they wouldn't have stopped at the Rhine.

>Hitler didn't start a war. He invaded Poland

Attached: 1443387392098.gif (236x224, 1.87M)

cringe

The USSR categorically did nothing but create sub-par artillery and die a lot. Russians are notoriously bad at warfare.

Why didn't Hitler just stop after taking back the original German land? Other Euro nations didn't want to start a new war, and they kept ignoring Germany in the beginning.

Western Europe maybe, after the battle of Britain was over Germany posed no credible threat to the British Isles because they had no navy and not enough air force to mount a successful invasion

>Muh poor Poland
Should't have chimped in Silesia and stopped stealing the industry out of Danzig then.

Because he saw Europe as Germany.

why are ww2 games still a thing
durr boring shooter
cool fuck off now

cringe thread

The Russians baited the Germans into Stalingrad, so the Germans weren't exactly amazing either, most of their success was down to blind luck because they were running on literal days worth of reserves of fuel and food

Because that process involved imprisoning a Rothschild (for crimes he actually committed.)

The entirety of WWII can be summarized as "Germany tries to become relevant but pisses off the global banking cabal, so everyone tries to calm down their creditors by fighting Germany."

Okay, but why invade Russia? He could've actually taken over Europe. France had already surrendered and Britain was getting hammered. No other major powers left.

>didn’t start WWII
Brits outright told him declaring war on Poland means war with them, are you retarded?
If Russia invaded a NATO member, would the rest of the alliance going to war be som e strange unforeseen circumstance?

Considering Germany's only allies were lazy Italians and underdeveloped imperialists an entire continent away, they did a pretty good job. Invading Russia during the winter was their only outstanding blunder over the course of several years.

They're fun

Britain was never going to surrender and he had no way of neutralising them

Because Russia is always looking west.

Nationalism is fucking terrible, with or without hitler

>Hitler didn't start a way. He invaded Poland

Attached: 1315345273471.gif (350x197, 402K)

Krauts invented communism, the Eastern Front, Invasion of Poland, and Holocaust were all faked to justify communist takeover of Europe and the creation of Israel in the Middle East. We know the Nazis' plans are still in motion because Hitler was stupid enough to tell Speer about how he believed Islamization of Europe would result in German domination.
The plan is this: make leftist politics prevalent by destroying Western Europe to weaken the whites and faking a war in the east to cover up the purging of rightists, fake a genocide so you can put Jews in Middle East to cause ethnic conflicts, use leftist politicians to import Arab refugees, Islam becomes dominant in Europe, cold kills all Arabs, Muslim Germans left to take control.

What is this nu-pol faggotry? Hitler combated communism and judaism while other countries defended them.

>Hitler fought commies
>you mean after collaborating with them against non commies?
>oh boo hoo who cares lol

They had plenty of an Air Force to do it. Too bad he decided to start bombing London instead of military targets for some reason and then had to focus on the eastern front.

>pride in and supporting your country is terrible

Attached: 1564595760393.png (646x503, 494K)

>Britain was never going to surrender
Britain was losing hard. Cities getting flattened by German bombers every day, unable to push back. It would've either surrendered or been turned to dust.

>Krauts invented communism

My cursory glance of your written input came to an abrupt end at this particular verse

>illegitimate
what makes a country "legitimate"?

Since there was no formal alliance it would be like if Russia annexed Crimea

Patriotism and nationalism are two different things

Nationalism to an extent is great, it's when people go full retard and have to start trying to fuck everything up for other people where it becomes a problem.

Examples:
>I love being from [X], I'm so proud I was born here and share this country with my people
Good
>I love being from [X], I'm so proud I was born here and share this country with my people. Others are inferior and because of that they need to be ruled, we are the dominant people and we should rule over others.
Bad

They never invaded during the Winter, they invaded during the Summer, and then one of the Army Groups hadn't progressed as planned so the entire rest of the Army was made to wait until they became unstuck, at which point the Russians had become more organised, the Winter began and then the Germans started getting beaten back from the borders of Moscow.

Then in the retreat they made some utter brainlet calls with their genius plan of letting the Red Army encircle pockets of the German army, some being dozens others being hundreds of divisions.

The pockets meant that the Germans either had to leave vast amounts of their men and material to die and be captured, or keep them fighting via supplies from the air. The latter was the plan they picked but they never had the planes or the fuel to fulfill it properly let alone maintain it.

So all in all they made dumb decisions after some blind luck with Blitzkreig tactics. Blitzkreig is great if the war lasts 2 weeks but any longer than that and you're fucked.

Russians made a shitload of retarded decisions, like making all of their veteran pilots suddenly use completely different technology they had 0 experience with and promptly get raped by less experienced pilots with worse equipment.

Rothschilds would have gladly let the entirely of Britain get flattened rather than admit defeat

>being easy to manipulate because the politics say the new measures are "for the good of the country"

thanks to hitler's stupidity America is the most dominant power in the history of the world

The UK bombed Germany 2 days after WW2 and France was an ally of the UK with the possibility of landing in Europe. There was a reason the Germans never bothered to take South France an only the Atlantic wall. Against Britain it helped like the Dieppe raid but the Americans literally just blazed through it, distracting a huge amount of Germans and taking Normandy beach in just 20 minutes. Pretty impressive if you ask me

>all of the heavy fighting happened on the eastern front
>all of the specialized german forces were on the eastern front
>western front only saw child soldiers and old men by the time the US entered the fight
Here's that (You) for your low IQ post.

Cities being bombed does nothing to cause a nation to surrender. Germany was getting flattened from 1942 and they didn't capitulate until occupied by the Allies.

Germany had no way of mounting a successful invasion of the UK in WW2 and the British were consistently defiant and not willing to surrender

if hitler never held back the red hordes in the 40's europe would have fallen to communism

>american really believe they ended ww2
ahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Why didn't he start with the commies then instead of waiting until the white countries were too hard to beat?

This. I only support measures that are bad for my country.

>filename
See?That is why nobody is afraid of you amerimutts even if you have all the nukes,your lack of knowledge in history is only matched by your complete lack of understanding geography. There is a very good chance that even back then you actually thought that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were actually cities in europe only to realise your fuckup after you dropped the bombs.

Attached: 1553277527426.jpg (306x439, 30K)

Because he was out of oil. His only option was to take over Soviet's oil industry in Azerbaijan. That's why the plan was to blitzkrieg, because he knew he had no chance if it became a war of attrition. Hitler was always doomed to fail from the start, he was just too retarded and deluded to plan ahead enough.

Don't forget Hitler's genius idea to let them march into Russia without winter uniforms.

Hitler plan was always to create a united state of europe(but only with german). Reconquest of old lands was just the excuse he used to start his genocide.

It was invented to sabotage their eastern enemies you stupid fucking shill.

>So all in all they made dumb decisions after some blind luck with Blitzkreig tactics

Hey genius I want to see an alternative universe where Germans dropped their mobility and elasticity in order to form static fronts which couldn't be supported.

Not him, but Marx and Engels are the ones who started what we now know as communism.
The idea of a classless utopia existed long before them, but they’re the ones who actually defined modern communism.

Yeah that’s great and all but Stalin made moves on the Romanian Oil fields in 1940 while Hitler was fighting the British.

I’m sure he had nothing but good intentions by seizing control of Germany’s oil supply during a war =].

Oh, and that’s weird that so many planes were captured in the first week of Barbarossa. Why would you put your planes right on the border when they’re much safer and able to defend 100 miles interior? =^].

Weird. Why did the red army have all those Russian to German translation books made? =^].

Huh, woah, why mass produce an amphibious tank that can cross rivers if you can defend bridges and cross bridges when defending from an invader? Usually you only need to float across rivers when a defender has blown the bridge? =^].

Haha I guess the Red Army was so backwards from the purges they didn’t even know they were using offensive techniques to defend their border haha.

They Probably didn’t realize that Hitler needed that oil in Romania to wage war against Britain haha dimb Slavs could have asked first if he needed it, they didn’t realize he would be defenseless without it haha =^]

t. I believe whatever the government says is good if they say so

What is that, a nuke for ants?

Attached: Tsar_Bomba_Revised.jpg (1024x680, 230K)

Would Germany win WW2 if it wasn't for America?

reminder rothschilds funded both sides of the war
reminder you are ALL goyim

>Good
>I love being from [X], I'm so proud I was born here and share this country with my people. Others are inferior and because of that they need to be ruled, we are the dominant people and we should rule over others.
This was the common nationalism for all bigger countries though. Poland with the Lithuanians, Germany with slavs, Britain with the poos etc.

It also can fuck a country even for its own citizens if channeled in a bad way. Just look at modern Russia: objectively they have massive problems with corruption, drug use, crime, and economy, but you can’t admit anything because RUSSIA STRONK BEST. Do anything to fix your own shit? Nah, just grab Crimean peninsula and feel so PROUD OF YOUR STRONK COUNTRY. They’re so stuck up with that bullshit, that they will never be able to fix their country.

Not that the same couldn’t be said of many other countries, but it’s certainly worst there.

No. Only retards believe that America had any serious impact on WWII.

England and France declared war on Germany.

If the red hordes had invaded they would have been beaten by an alliance of germans, French and angloids.

Neo-nazis americains boomer need to hang.

Japan started WWII with the invasion of Manchuria you mongoloids. Followed up by Italy moving into eritria Spanish civil war. All years before Hitler joined in. You guys are dumb

The idea was to have taken Moscow before Winter began, and they were going to do it if Hitler hadn't have halted Army Group Centre against the wishes of his generals because Army Group South was having issues.

The Germans would have been better off just avoiding strong points of Soviet defence like the Soviets did to them in 1944/1945 but they were FAR too reliant on their supply lines, which were slow to get to the front because they had to rebuild all of the train tracks to supply the army. Since the German forces were supplied primarily through horse and card and rail

The biggest mistake is going through with the invasion after being told by every logistician, that they simply do not have the supply to carry it out properly in the fist place.

>Implying it wasn't after WW1 already

Russia did nothing but plagiarize existing technology and use zerg tactics with their young men, resulting in a massive brain drain and borderline lost generation. They lost a majority of their battles during WWII, and when they did win it was not due to Russian ingenuity but due to German failure while trying to fight on several different fronts at once. The resulting "relevance" Russia had on the international stage was solely due to the rise of communism, which proved to be little more than false promises and Russian blundering in an atmosphere where the actual, competent European nations were bedridden thanks to war. The fact that Russia could not adequately fill a void (read: prey on the weak) and were totally beaten by Americans on the ideological and international stage is proof enough they are a country of losers.

>I love being from [X], I'm so proud I was born here and share this country with my people
That's still stupid, illogical, and pathetic if you take pride in things that aren't your personal accomplishments.

No

Yeah because he invaded one of their allied country.

implying ww2 didnt utterly cripple europe and make them america's bitch ever since

Both were beneficial for defeating the Axis, period.

Attached: 28westad-redcenturyWeb-articleLarge.jpg (600x411, 41K)

>american education
God, I can't take this shit seriously. This has to be bait.

Why didn't Hitler start with them then retard? Instead of after he killed millions of actual civilized white people first.

The entire reason the Battle of Stalingrad even happened was Russian ingenuity.

If the Germans are so retarded that it causes the retarded Soviets to win then I'm afraid it does mean that the Soviets were more proficient than the Germans

It would have taken the Russians a couple more years to fully beat back the Germans
that is about it.

Yes. Without pressure on the western and southern fronts he would have likely taken Stalingrad which would have spelled the end for the USSR.

>"battle" of britain
>some krauts get shot down
>some brits get shot down
>battle of stalingrad
>USSR takes more casualties than shitain in world war 1
>USSR inflicts more losses than the western allies on the germans this far into the war

Attached: 1504984648857.jpg (1280x640, 83K)

>The Germans would have been better off just avoiding strong points of Soviet defence

Are you trolling? For example if Manstein didn't capture Krim they could have never make advances towards Kerch on Caucasian steppe by having a constantly open flank. The same is true everywhere.

>nobody is afraid of you amerimutts

If America outright said "I intend to go to war with you" to any country they would immediately shit their pants and surrender. What a terrible poster you are.

Because they were invading non-commie countries.

What

It wasn't Hitler's Idea.
He was against Invading Russia without massive amounts of materials. It was his other Generals that urged him, given that there was no better time to Invade. Given that the Russian officer corps was still reorganizing after the purges and the armed forces was redeploying and rearming.
When things went tits up, every general that fucked up just pointed the blame to him.

>Germany somehow taking Stalingrad
>When the city was encircled by the Red Army and the Germans were losing hundreds of planes trying to keep the encircled men from getting killed

I really don't think so, I was born in England and I have to say, not being born in places like China, India and places like that means that I feel like I've won the lottery. I'm eternally thankful I was born in my country and growing up I've been surrounded by great people who have taught and helped me grow into an adult. Why can I not be proud of being from a place which has given me such a great life so far, why is this illogical?

>Literally says communism only works in Germany and Britain due to high industry
>Reflecting upon the First Schleswig War in 1848, Karl Marx noted in 1853 that "by quarrelling amongst themselves, instead of confederating, Germans and Scandinavians, both of them belonging to the same great race, only prepare the way for their hereditary enemy, the Slav."[7]
Imagine being this retarded to think it was made for Slavs when Marx hated Slavs and wasn't even allowed to be in Germany because of his Marxist shit.

Poland was in the way and Stalin made like he wanted to play ball

>Marx
>a Russian writer
>Engels
>didnt write shit, just funded it

>why are people freaking out over the shit on the counter? There's shit in the toilet everyday!

*any third world country

Those weren't germany oild field why wouldn't he try to get them?
>but why would a country make competent weapons bwaaaah

Post actual proofs like documents.

Orbited what woman?

You’re literally just proving he didn’t fight commies out of some anti-commie ideology, he fought them because he had to after initially collaborating.

Hollywood education in action, everyone

>Allied

Hahaha. They let Commies eat half of Poland without ever declaring war on them at the very beginning of war. After the war they let Commies eat whole Poland. You say that to a Pole and he'll fucking hit you in the face.

>actual civilized white people
Who?

>The entire reason the Battle of Stalingrad even happened was Russian ingenuity

Stalingrad happened because the competent German planners were occupied with Europe. If even you can discern why it was a stupid idea then it wasn't some ingenius military plan.

>ITT: Amerijews trying to educate Yurops on WW2
Thanks for the laff lads.

Attached: lel.jpg (150x150, 4K)

Nobody is afraid of the most technicologically advanced, largest, and most expensive military on the planet that has been at war in some Part of the world since 1941.

Dude nobody is scared of a military the size of the next 5 largest combined bro.

>Krauts invented communism
jews did, just because the jews in question lived in germany doesnt mean its accurate to say "germans invented" something

>don’t have to split the army to the south on the way
>potential support from troops in NE Africa
>doesn’t have to wipe Italy’s ass
>doesn’t have to fight a completely fresh army on the western front
Pure numbers. It wouldn’t matter how many troops Hitler lost taking the city, if he had taken it he would have won.

I'm sure Norway, Japan and Switzerland would go balls-to-the-wall traditional warfare against America, retard.

It was Churchill's decision to leave the Pollacks for dead.

Imagine believing Karl Marx actually exists. Yes goy it was one man and his buddy who thought up a calculated subversive ideological virus. Think-tanks? those are modern silly goy.

So Paulus was just a retard then?

>If America outright said "I intend to go to war with you" to any country they would immediately shit their pants and surrender.
Iran isn't showing any signs of surrendering either.

Attached: GO HOME GI.jpg (606x999, 102K)

Poland sucks the dick of America literally every chance they get

They only survive due to 3 billion a year from the USA and 1 billion from Germany. Jews aren’t good at making money domestically, they can’t really do anything for themselves that’s why Israel its self is a dirty mess. Even the German Jews can’t stand it there because they don’t even understand proper hygiene.

Without that foreign aid, Israel would be swallowed alive by the Middle East

>Take Stalingrad
>Gz, you took a pile of smoking ruins, all the factories are now in Siberia, loser

There was literally no way Hitler was winning WW2 without inventing some complete fantasy scenarios like "What if Germany actually had a Navy"

is that why we havent won a war since the 40s and got btfo by gook farmers and random groups of sandniggers

Because there isn’t a spiritual vending machine of souls in which you were waiting to be randomly assigned a birth place.

You are you and it’s impossible for you to be anything else.

I hope you’re not a shit skin, but 50/50 odds of you were born in England

Everyone west of the Rhine you empirelet mutt.

If you could find it on a map to begin with

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Stalingrad happened because Hitler wanted to secure the Oil fields in the Caucasus to the south.
But the Wermacht couldn't secure the Balkans, so they got stuck in Stalingrad.

Because you did not achieve it through your effort, brains, or skill. Your existence is so useless you need a random circumstances of your birth to give your life a sense of importance.

>nationalism is great when Japan, China, Muslims, Jews and blacks do it
>white nationalism? Fuck off evil scum, let leeches use your homeland like a condom until they are financially stable enough to move back to their own

user, you're falling for obvious bait.

America didn't win a single war since 1945 and Iran is humiliating Trump on a daily basis

>nationalism forever being an evil taboo subject when it shouldn't be
Unironically kill yourself

>Russian
What? He’s descended from Dutch jews

Jews and Krauts have always worked together you fucking moron, hence the faking of the holocaust. Try to keep up with the conversation kiddo.

Sorry but it's the truth. They planned a defensive war, directly saving Poland was not in the plan.
>waaah why didn't they star a war with one of the most powerful faction right after a carnage that lasted years just for the sake of a tiny nation

So yes allied doesn't mean they had to kill themselves to save your country of plumber. Hitler knew what he was doing.

You're forgetting, no NA = no safe harbor for nuclear physicists = much higher chance of Germany retaining them = Germany getting the A-bomb earlier than the USA and doing "test runs" on enemy soil rather than their own backyard. It's also very likely that Germany would be much more liberal in its use, especially within the USSR.

Attached: b4b18d39-5de9-4348-bc11-215c000cbd29.jpg (1600x875, 157K)

Weird how spheres and alliances and diplomacy works isn’t? Almost like it was discussed and written and agree upon by diplomats and everyone understood the positions and feelings of the governments involved when making geo-political acts of aggression.

If Hitler hadn't allowed the British army to escape Dunkirk he would've won WW2. That's it.

>take the most casualties by nearly 10 to 1
>enemy pulls out, resumes running the international economy and having the biggest military
>be left with a country that's 55% landmines
>"VICTORY"

Weird how the only people who claim the Vietnamese won the Vietnam war are people who are not Vietnamese. It's almost as if you're just a disingenuous twerp.

>Dutch
>Jew
not it all makes sense

>we

Canadian please, go suck off your housepet

Hitler's plan was more blitzkrieg, but this time in the shape of a pincer-maneuver to isolate moscow.
But his generals wanted a traditional approach in the shape of a hard push, as was the norm at the time.

Hitler's health was in decline and became unable to lead for a couple of weeks, and it is in these weeks the generals deploy their plan despite Hitler's wishes.

But that's just wrong they're far more functional than the surrounding arab hellholes and the """aids""" they receive is basically a disguised mercenary salary.

Cope harder amerimutt

I can't understand being proud of where you were born. Pride usually aplies to things you earn, things you put effort in. Wich country you're born in is totally random. It's like saying you're proud of having won the lottery.

>Jews and Krauts have always worked together
why would you say something so gay

Germany was NEVER getting an A bomb before the end of the war retard.

Besides the Manhatten Project just fucked the UK out of getting it's own A bombs earlier for the sake of the US getting them by 1945 since the Americans are slimy cunts who love double crossing people

>we go to war to stop the commies
>commies run the entire country at the end
>USA USA USA

Do you think the scientists left after war was declared on the US or do you think America not entering the war isn't the same thing as the fucking landmass not existing?

The British army in Dunkirk only numbered 400,000+ men.
It would be a lost for Britain but they wouldn't be knocked out. Best it could have done was kick off Churchill and put the Hitler cock-suckers back to power.

So you have nothing then.

>cuts off major transportation routes
>takes all their oil
Good luck running any of that frozen shit made in the tundra lol
He didn’t need a navy, at least not at that point. China was ready to keel over, Japan’s only advantage was speed and brutality, and if left with the spoils of taking Russia, Britain would have been a matter of time and America wouldn’t have stood a chance of retaliation after the fact.

Jesus Christ I’ve never seen someone miss the point so entirely of nationalism. Is collectivist in its nature, it has nothing to do with self-centred ideas of pride and sentimentalism. You just don’t understand it and clearly are clearly a rootless spic that spent time in an american university. It’s not worth getting you to understand

haha what

>get told
>"m-..m-m..." *shits pants* 'm..m-..! mm.. m-... mmmMMUTTTT"

Every time. Non-Americans make the planet feel like a roster with 1 Akuma and 194 clones of Dan.

no lol
>hadn't allowed
god you /pol/tard have really gone downhill

>commies
>run vietnam
???

Actually communism goes back to the French revolution, it was just Marx who made it clear what has to be done rather than just "well we could do this"

>Pride usually aplies to things you earn
Like fuck it does, you retard. People are proud of being tall, handsome, pretty, having a good singing voice, big dick, big tits, etc. which is literally just genes and rng, which is exactly the same as belonging to an ethnicity.

Uh oh, looks like Fritz doesn't like the white man talking about his shifty subhuman dealings, better transfer my money out of my bank account before it's frozen.

>tfw wehraboos have to come to Yea Forums because they get slapped down on /his/ too much

It's jist dumb, it's like getting happy that your country/town won a sport event.
At the end of the day you're still a loser.

USA literally went to europe to stop the USSR from spreading communism to all of europe. When both countries' troops met, the USSR couldn't keep advancing because USA were their "allies".

The Americans killed more allies and CO's than Vietnamese.

Vietnam wasn't a war, it was a test run for Iraq and Afghanistan. Funny how the most well funded military on the planet couldn't beat a country full of scrawny fishmen and couldn't secure a country full of child marrying goat fuckers.

>NV lost the war
Last I checked their main cities are still named Hanoi and Ho-Chi-Minh city.

Reminder that Hitler is a pussy version of the Chad Napoleon

>can't be honest with himself
its a delusional retard episode

Or "What if Britain wouldn't backstab it's allies like with the French navy that could've been competition"

It wasn't. WWII is what propelled America as the leader of the West. Please don't talk about things you don't really understand.

explain what you mean
jews and germans worked together to get lots of germans killed in war?

Attached: shart.jpg (673x789, 68K)

Look at this sad Hungarian and laugh

Attached: 17rvzk.jpg (960x539, 54K)

And that's completely stupid.

>mutt tries to insult someone
>first thing that comes to mind is sitting his pants
Pottery

The us army does FFAAAAARRRR more for Israel than Israel’s army has ever done for the US. Their army also Pails in comparison. And for Israel that 4billion is absolutely crucial otherwise they’d be about 3 billion a year in financial deficit. If USA didn’t worship the ground Jews walk on, Israel would cease to exist. It’s literally on a life support machine and always will be

Also surrounding Arab hellholes? You enjoy like your Jewish American propaganda. Clearly you have no understanding of the Middle East.

Nobody uses /his/ because the mod is too big of a sperg to allow discussion. It's basically a mini-Yea Forums of underage pseuds who wouldn't survive on any other board.

>Allowed

Germany had no way of making the British surrender without conquering them, and he couldn't do that.

Gee I wonder why the British sank French ships at risk of German capture

Haha so weird haha why build 1200 amphibious tanks designed for traveling long distance fast with out the need for bridges when you’re just defending your borders haha =^] and they already had 1200 of the older model sitting there ready to cross rivers too haha. The Germans were crazy to feel threatened haha they were so dumb! If only they were smart like you and me.

Attached: C5597E15-11BE-4250-84DC-54673298782E.png (750x1334, 629K)

>The Socialist Republic of Vietnam (Vietnamese: Cộng hòa xã hội chủ nghĩa Việt Nam), is the easternmost country on the Indochina Peninsula. With an estimated 94.6 million inhabitants as of 2016, it is the 15th most populous country in the world.
>The Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV)[a] is the founding and ruling communist party of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. Since 1988, it has been the only legal party in the country. Although it nominally exists alongside the Vietnamese Fatherland Front, it maintains a unitary government and has centralised control over the state, military and media.

Attached: ray-smith-american-mutt-watercolor-on-paper-6159.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Its funny how none of those conflicts required brute force, which Americans would have summarily done if needed

I sad “at the end”, not “in the end”, dumb mutt.
Learn English.

>Frogmutt literally calling anyone mutt when 1/3 of their relevant people aren't even frogs
Lmao, literally a 2 rate superpower that started WW1 to stay relevant.

That’s literally true, Mussolini had a melt down about Hitler allying with Stalin, and Hitler met with Molotov about joining the war in 1939 on the axis side. There’s not even an argument here. A pragmatic realpolitik alliance? This isn’t even edgey history. It’s mainstream easy to read about history.

If they took Russia, Britain would have been an inevitability. Stop being dense.

>no u start ww1!
kraut argumentation, almost as niggery as their colonies.

>be communist
>end up third-world

Vietnam truly won in the end

>Gee I wonder why the British sank French ships at risk of German capture
Miscommunication, mostly. The French were OK with sailing their ships to the Americas as per one of the options presented by the British, but it got lost in translation

why are you the fags talking about like the clash between the Germany and the USSR wasn't inevitable?

yet to win against anyone, mutts even lost to some farmers in caves and bushes

>Funny how the most well funded military on the planet couldn't beat a country full of scrawny fishmen and couldn't secure a country full of child marrying goat fuckers.

It's funnier that people think the US wasn't already winning the war in Vietnam -- the Tet Offensive ruining the Communists and them even admitting as such -- and that the reason for them losing it was due to groundswell anti-war sentiment at home and not Charlies.

But, yeah, muh Nams.

>If they took Russia
lmfao

Napoleon was Italian so not surprising

How?

Please explain this to me, I fail to see how the Kreigsmarine would keep the channel open long enough for an amphibious landing or how the Luftwaffe would have completed an air drop of massed paratroopers with their transport capability severely diminished from the Eastern Front campaign

>Lmao, literally a 2 rate superpower that started WW1 to stay relevant.
>that started WW1 to stay relevant.

Attached: 1558719325255.jpg (512x384, 41K)

You do know that the winter war was started specifically to prep for war with Germany, right?

Please be gentle, they dont have many books in Europe anymore, most have been declared haram

Yes exactly. Now shut up while I fuck your white gf LOL

keep moving the goalpost.
the objective was to stop the spread of communism and it failed

>ruined Italia for the benefit of France
>controlled the full country and killed the leaders
>"h-he w-was italien, i-i swear"

The USAF lost a staggering amount of aircraft to drop bombs on Hanoi which had no real affect

>losing a war to a bunch of dirtbag hippies
That's arguably worse

literally kill yourself

>Bigger navy
>Bigger economy
>Bigger world hegemony
>Richer
>Bigger
The USA overtook Britain a long time ago lmao. In the 1920s they had the biggest navy already while Britain had to pay off WW1 debts.

Nothing would've happened if the UK and France didn't let Hitler take a bite out of Czechoslovakia like a bunch of retards.

>enemy fails to complete its objective
>wastes trillions of taxpayer dollars
>destabilizes self at home, creating boomer hippies
>thousands of troops killed and wounded for literally no reason, homeless upon return
>communism still thriving in vietnam and asia
>huurrrr muh murikka military won USA USA

>durr I don’t fucking read the posts I reply to why is he talking about this hypothetical he’s been talking about this whole time
jfc

Why wouldn't they do it? Even in modern time country still buy shitload of fighter jets and warboat.

Are you retarded?
t.Ahmed

You can go back to worshipping your cosmic cube now, at least until someone destroy it again.

I would argue it worked, you dont see very many communist countries nowadays especially compared to capitalist ones.

Okay retard

> Islamization of Europe would result in German domination.
That's very much twisting what he said. He said islam was a better tool for conquest because it wasn't all "turn the other cheek". He wanted whites to have a better tool. He didnt want islam or arabs

Would the jews really do all that to their own people in a 6 year war to maybe get a country out of it at the end? Jews are smart but they cant see the future.
And your saying they were planning 100 years into the future for "muslim german" control? Is this bait

This piece of paper proves Hitler wont be a naughty boy any more!

Attached: FF87D8_LEAD-e23f88d.jpg (620x413, 17K)

because the eastern front is the one that reached berlin even if the soviet army was meme tier

>All told, the U.S. Air Force flew 5.25 million sorties over South Vietnam, North Vietnam, northern and southern Laos, and Cambodia, losing 2,251 aircraft: 1,737 to hostile action, and 514 in accidents. 2,197 of the losses were fixed-wing, and the remainder rotary-wing. The USAF sustained approximately 0.4 losses per 1,000 sorties during the conflict, which compared favorably with a 2.0 rate in Korea and a 9.7 figure during World War II.

Not really.

>can’t beat malnourished bargain-bin chinks
>can’t beat malnourished drugged up hippies living in vans
Is there anything mutts can’t fuck up?

US doesn't become a superpower until after the Truman doctrine, look up what that word means.

>communism still thriving in vietnam and asia

Imagine being so desperate for a "win" on the internet you claim Vietnam is a thriving country or that China can reasonably be called communist anymore.

Stay tuned

>europe after hitler

Attached: EAtptwvWkAE3tRN.jpg (1113x1635, 450K)

>calls me retarded when he can’t follow simple posts
ayy lmao

>america
>Winning any wars

Joke of the day lads

>Literally creates a military pact against Germany and goes on the 20th of July to Russia to support them against Austria Hungary and in 1913 with a declining population of 40 million have a military spending as big as Germany with a population of almost 80 million for 100% no reason at all
Cry about it all day, nigger. If you can't come up with arguments, kys and cheer to Griezmann and Kevin Meyer.

Europe is being invaded by the Middle East

Daily reminder the F-105 was shot down so much they retired it

Attached: EBD0A2DE-92F8-4DD7-A53F-4080FB94EB79.png (1200x1345, 103K)

It's because of the pacifism movement in the 30'

and you're invaded by Mexico.
who wins?

If Hitler had won do you think there would still be muslim rape gangs in europe raping white children?

>holy shit the toilet is overflowing with shit so much that the entire ground floor of my sad 13m2 house is flooded with shit
>better clean the counter shit

Attached: 1557992415076.jpg (500x426, 134K)

You still haven't explained how a successful German invasion of the British Isles would go

Europe would still be conservative if Hitler didn't came to power and make it taboo

learn to read.
communism is thriving, nobody said anything about the country doing so.

you get put on a sexual offender list if you pee in the US

>genetically italian
>b-but he was on our side
nigger you whole history is of people that aren't french. the guy who designed paris was a german, same for the guy who designed the eifel tower.

>Yeah that’s great and all but Stalin made moves on the Romanian Oil fields in 1940 while Hitler was fighting the British.
>I’m sure he had nothing but good intentions by seizing control of Germany’s oil supply during a war =].
That's literally what Nazi Germany agreed on with Soviet Union according to Ribbentrop-Molotov Pact, retarded wehraboo.

Attached: 800px-Ribbentrop-Molotov.png (800x580, 285K)

Attached: 1562177463093.jpg (449x562, 58K)

see

>le third world
you are so dense
hell even your intellectuals like chomsky who is mostly correct on your domestic issues is up and inside his own asshole taking in the view when talking about anything else with the key word being objective

The US retreated back into an isolationist policy after rejecting the League of Nations. Yes, the US had an economic boom. No, the US did not become the major power in the West. I'm also fairly certain you're wrong about the Navy.

Funny how after this moment in history has led to the present state of UK being an American puppet state.

Attached: Surrender_of_Lord_Cornwallis.jpg (1920x1304, 608K)

Me, at least we shot sand niggers rather than let them fuck our wives

Hitler had a hard on for mudshits and islams just like modern Germany

Jews are happy to sit in their desert shithole bombing Arabs and watching whites get replaced by Germans. I don't know what you mean by "Jews do that to their own people" none of them died, the "missing Jews" is 1. Made up and 2. Covers up formation of proto Mossad. btw if you try to gaslight me I'll know.

Right answer, wrong logic.

Germans were never getting Stalingrad, the African front was the only thing the Americans did besides send bodies to die on D-Day

you get a slap in the writs if you are muslim/brown and shit in the central park of london

Nigger Europe was conservative until 1991

>muh one-party communist state china isn't communist!!!

mutts are deranged

>communism is thriving

Where? American college dorms? Reddit?

Learn to use punctuation you midwit cretin

No it's not. They didn't give a shit about Poland only guaranteed it to grief Germany and fish for an excuse to blockade/declare on it. Anyone can fake good intentions but only action matters and they left Poland completely to rot. It also distorted the Polish strategic valuation since they would have directly given Corridor to Germany if they knew that the guarantees were hoaxes in terms of defending Poland.

Please go say to a Pole that Poland, France and Britain were allies and post selfie from hospital.

This.

Attached: 1559844133484.png (1384x1155, 340K)

check the rape statistics in USA and then come back.

>cherry picking this hard
The USA had unchallenged air supremacy in Vietnam. The only failures were caused by poor design doctrine ala the F4 not having cannons/guns and Vietnam's entire air capacity consisted of shit the Soviets gave them. They couldn't manufacture or invent anything in that regard.

Any insinuation that America wasn't pushing rice farmer shit in is retarded shitposting tbqh. Wars of occupation and policing just don't work. You either conquer or you don't. We didn't have the balls to conquer Vietnam, so the hippies shut it down.

Attached: chad_face.png (264x258, 56K)

Britain wasn't going to surrender, and there's no way that Operation Sealion was ever going to work.

literrally the history of Europe you dumb mutt

>entire nation survives due to capitalist ventures with other countries
>wealth is not redistributed in any way
>"wE'rE cOmMuNiSt"

>UK is an American puppet
>USA is a Jewish puppet
it's a vicious cycle

>arguing about ww2 with a bunch of seething Yea Forumsirgin yuroshits
ISHYGDDT.

Germans are retards and fail to shower properly resulting in a spicy odorous scent which doesn't embarrass them even in public. Their whole history includes solely of being manipulated into death. They can't see the obvious future until it hits them in the face. Their beer is good but Czechs make it better.

They sell things like cheap shirts and replacement wheels for my motorized scooter, that's not communism because selling stuff would be illegal.

Coped so hard it made me forget to have sex today

China is communist in name only, although Xi Jinping might try to make it for real communism again due to his hard-on for Mao

>Told me the truth so hard that I had to pull out the meme buzzwords!

Memes are real
The absolute state of MIGAtards

Attached: .webm (574x382, 1.24M)

>have superior firepower
>mass murder millions of people
>still can't win
>"hurr durr dem damn hippies"
Sounds more like sheer incompetence to me.

Guys do you think would Rommel tickle my bum hole if I asked nicely?

Whatever you say, pierre dé nigér

>The only failures were caused by poor design doctrine ala the F4 not having cannons/guns

The lack of gun wasn't the issue, it was the abysmal standard of pilot training early on. There's a reason that the US has the best trained pilots on the planet and it's because they got their asses kicked in Vietnam in dogfights.

The Navy maintained higher success rates than the USAF with Phantoms and Navy phantoms never had an internal gun

The Vietnam war wasn't a military loss for the USA but it did highlight the utter sorry state of the US forces and it arguably the turning point at which America got it's head out it's ass and actually made it's forces formidible

>We didn't have the balls

You never had balls until came out at the end of every war and acting like you are the winner

The jews were already pulling their tricks back then, hitler tried to stop them, but he failed
That doesnt mean that hitler caused all this. It would have happened either way

And the Jews are puppets for the Inuit. Did you retards really think they live in ice domes? Real tribals don't live in domes they live in huts. Those are ICBM silos morons wake the fuck up.

If the objective was to completely destroy Vietnam I dont think the yanks would have had trouble doing so

>Yea Forums talks history
yeah okay, tell me when you pick up more than two non-fiction books by your own volition in a year.