2019... I am forgotten

2019... I am forgotten...

Attached: Sonic-Mania-review-840956[1].jpg (590x350, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/584400
steamcharts.com/app/213610
steamcharts.com/app/590380
steamcharts.com/app/653530
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it politically correct to call this game overrated without autistic 90's kids sperging out yet?

Everything that could be said about this well made single player game has already been said. Zoomers don't seem to understand that not every game is supposed to generate years of continued discussion, like their precious multiplayer timewasters.

I'm kinda in the same boat. Bought it because of all the hype and it was just meh. Beat it with all 3 characters and still didn't see what was the big deal.

Yes. Levels drag on too long and the bosses are shite.

And yet there are still nearly daily threads about it, 2+ years later.

Haven't seen any Mania threads in months.

Sonic Studio when?

Sega have already said they aren’t making any sequels, which is pretty idiotic on them but I’m sure it has to do with nationalist pride.

Shame because the developers really showed how much they loved the series. They could have easily kept releasing new installments every year or two like they did during genesis times.

Attached: CBBB05CD-E899-4636-B4D5-972C89FB0D48.gif (540x400, 1.15M)

I hate padding so didn't want to go through the long ass 1st zone levels that i'd already beaten again just to try the 2nd zone again. was on lava reef. haven't gone back since.

Seriously why no Sonic Mania 2? SM was a huge success and I don't imagine it being THAT hard to make a sequel.

I always end up playing this when I get home drunk

>nationalist pride
lmao what

Attached: what.png (963x720, 602K)

They're waiting for the 30th anniversary, of course.

he means westerners did a better job with a game than the jap sonic team.

which is when

You'de be right, but that won't make them not sperg out.

They did not though? Forces sold a lot better.

Whatever you are typing on is capable of acting as a calculator. Figure it out.

The first Sonic game came out in 1991.

Attached: 350[1].jpg (350x481, 66K)

The Japanese are stuck up pricks who are stubborn

>contract some western to make a game
>they make a better game than all you did in the last three years
yeah i wouldn’t call them again after that, must be pretty shameful that some foreigners makes a better game than you

Lurk more. There's almost always at least one active.

Attached: 111A02E7-81DE-4C88-8C9E-09D515D4A904.jpg (801x683, 45K)

MUH METACRITIC REVIEWS WRITTEN BY BASEDBOYS WHO LET BLACK MEN FUCK THEIR WIVES SAY OTHERWISE YOU SHITLORD

Sonic 2021 will be kino

Mania threads have been replaced by daily "Sonic Adventure 1/2/Heroes/Shadow/06 is actually a good game, I swear!!!" threads

You can beat levels in under a minute. You're shit at the game. You're right about the bosses though, but Sonic was never known for having good bosses. Merely passable at best.

I don't know, I replay CD, 2 and 3&k every once in a while but I don't feel like coming back to mania at all.
Also for my more autistic than blue arms complaint:
The looking up sprite is absolutely disgusting, Sonic looks like a dork

Attached: tard.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

I think he looks cute and curious

2019... I am remembered...

Attached: 1545969378147.png (491x494, 209K)

YRES, SONIKU FROCRES WAS A MUCH BETTEL GAMERU. MRANIA TEAM WEN TROO FARR!

Attached: CFD0499A-CCA8-45B0-A1CD-1D95FA9EE52D.jpg (400x400, 83K)

At least in the old games you could beat a boss in like 10 secs and then just move on. In Mania they waste a fuckton of your time with all the stupid chases and cutscenes and what not.

It's a single player game whose last DLC was over a year ago. What the fuck is left for people to talk about? I hate this new meme where if we're not talking about a video game every single day people say the game is dead.

Attached: 1389984781185.jpg (947x734, 122K)

the levels are statistically 15% bigger than in 3K, which already had big levels

Sonic Adventure 3 and Sonic Mania 2 will be the headliners for the 30th anniversary

There aren't even any good hacks despite the autists at Sonic Retro cracking the thing wide open.

Because Boomers were sperging out about "muh edginess" so now Classic Sonic is a Dork instead of the cool dude he was in the 90's

Blame the Boomers

Exactly. The levels are just way too big for the traditional 9:99 timer, hence them adding an option to disable the timer in one of the patches.

Why is the cool hedgehog looking cute and curious with his arms lazily hanging down? Doesn't he have shit to do?

Attached: lookupsprite.jpg (420x420, 68K)

steamcharts.com/app/584400
steamcharts.com/app/213610

Attached: 1557399112351.gif (260x300, 1.85M)

You can tell it really bugged them as they even drove a wedge between classic and modern Sonic and said shit like “You will never see Mighty and Ray in the modern games because they are a part of the classicverse.”

I think it's kind of a big deal that Sega (or any other company for that matter) decides to make a new retro-styled game.
The problem is that 75% of this game is a rehash.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11K)

I want Sonic to do actual new things next
no classic, no boost

Wow, there's slightly more people playing a game that frequently goes down to 99c in sales compared to Sonic Mania which hasn't gone under 7. Surprise of the fucking century right there.
I don't even like Sonic Mania, it's just fucking retarded to expect people to talk about every good video game that ever came out multiple times a day, because what the fuck else is there to say?
"Hey remember Sonic Mania?"
"Yeah it was good, I wanted more levels though"
"Yeah, I'm hoping for a sequel."
"..."
"..."
"..okay bye"

Attached: 50721848_414638705947351_1799687027550060544_n.png (489x473, 151K)

That was mostly because of The way Classic purist were demanding any character made after 1995 gets killed off

So they separated the games so that they could appeal to both without pissing off either

>tHoSe EviL JApS wON't lET MaNIa TEEMu makE anoTHer GamE
Maybe it just wasn't that good and didn't sell that well? And it was just a spin-off, why the fuck would Sega continue pouring money in it?

I want Mania team to make a completely original 2D game.
And I want Sonic team to make a 3D game without boost, actual platforming, complex stages and a story that has the right amounts of comedy and seriousness, without being cringey or edgy.

>I want Mania team to make a completely original 2D game
Whitehead is working on Freedom Planet 2, so there's that.

>inb4 tumblr furries
That's a sizable chunk of the Sonic fanbase.

Attached: ss_cd3722ad1ae15bcbe9d71567969beba2864ef5c5.1920x1080[1].jpg (1280x720, 640K)

steamcharts.com/app/590380
steamcharts.com/app/653530
Yeah I mean just look at these pieces of shit, nobody's playing them anymore that means that nobody ever liked them, right?

not happening unless they fire pontaff and what's his face

>Without edgy
So you want Sonic to be like Green Day?

yes. What argument are you trying to make/

Sega of Japan is historically up their own ass. They'd rather burn the company than let their foreign branches be more successful. Sega flat out crippled SoA, namely botching the Saturn overseas and setting the stage for their eventual third party transition, just because Sonic was more popular outside of Japan than SoJ could accept.

Didnt this come out in 2017? What is there to even talk about at this point?

Attached: 1532201695945.png (652x654, 391K)

No if you're not talking about the games you like literally every day then you never actually liked them you fucking retard