You ready for the sequel no one asked for?

You ready for the sequel no one asked for?

Attached: christalyus.jpg (460x215, 84K)

Who actually asks for sequels for anything except Pcbros

>have this awesome sci-fi setting with all these awesome sci-fi weapons
>all you fucking do with them is UNGA BUNGA SMASH like a tard

Jesus fuck why did these devs have to fall for the Souls meme so hard?

I asked for it. The surge was really fun. Dont know what the sequel will be about though.

I still really hate that you play as a human and not just as a robot who built upon himself. The exoskeleton thing is so fucking lame and ugly.

it just looks like the surge 2 with new maps

i mean 1

The first game was so shit though. Horribly bland levels, incredibly fucking janky combat, shallow enemy variety, shallow boss variety too with a particularly awful buggy piece of shit boss everyone knows, and writing that makes you yawn to next tuesday.

unironically cant wait. As long as they didnt fuck with combat too much and actually put in more than one good boss in vanilla i'll be happy

haha yeah bro! *buys yearly FIFA release*

I WAS BORN

This. Imagine what a faggot contrarian you’d have to be to prefer this to Souls.

IN A PRISON

I liked the setting better.

This.

I felt like I was having an okay time with the first game but by the time I got to the final boss I realized I hadn't enjoyed myself all that much past the first hour or so and I was happy it was over.

Yeah bro I loved those five bosses.

Shoo, there's plenty of COD games for you.

The surge was pretty good in my opinion, but I seriously got lost in the final region and couldnt find the boss
only thing that i really want is just make it bigger in scope, its short as hell with so few areas, and some of the bosses are a goddamn joke

Attached: 1562897982869.jpg (342x358, 14K)

Didn't like the first one but this one looks like an improvement in every possible way, looking forward to it considering Nioh is garbage and Elden Ring probably isn't releasing until 2021.

what's the point of a sci-fi setting is you're gonna use nothing but melee weapons

no one loved any of the bosses. There were only two worth mentioning anyway pre dlc

b…but souls clone

because your utility drone has all the ranged options. It also makes sense given the setting that firearms just arent around

Daily reminder that dual mounted blades are the patrician choice

>you ready for another SOULLESS ds clone?
westacuck vidya is trash so no

Bing bing yahoo wahoo

They somehow managed to make the menus and systems even more complicated than dark souls, not a good thing.

Attached: 19069447487.jpg (712x720, 79K)

How's the first game? I got it off of PS+ but never touched

shit