Video games

Yo guys , this is my last days in this world.I have about a week.What videogame should i end it with ?I'm ill and that's all i will say.I really like action games like DMC and Nier.Also icewind dale and baldurs gate for RPG... id love to try something new.I do have most consoles and a good PC.Please help.

Attached: apps.10235.66902085872217864.df676289-5ef8-4c7c-8533-965928392024.jpg (1920x1080, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMYXwuNUDuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you ever played Bayonetta?

Why you gonna die user?

Attached: 1539242524000.jpg (1200x675, 119K)

red dead redemption 2

Play Dark Souls so you want it to end sooner.

played them all

I recommend the original Doom games so you can get used to the idea of being in hell before you actually get there.

Why do you only have a week?

Cancer

No.472512980

i thought i was a decent person tho

Unless you believe the lord our savior jesus christ died for all of our sins, you're going to hell my boy

Heh , Yea Forums never changed after all..Shitposting and nonvideo celeb threads get 300 replies while a normal reccommendation thread just gets shitposted in.. I'm out... i miss old Yea Forums.

fuck off

God speed user

I seriously recommend Wandersong.
youtube.com/watch?v=eMYXwuNUDuY

>Yea Forums never changed after all
>I miss old Yea Forums
???

Sekiro w/bell, no charm

>Yo guys , this is my last days in this world.I have about a week.
Ah. Which office are you shooting up? Remember that you don't have to an hero yourself after you're done - you can discuss in court why you felt you were compelled to attack those fucking DLC-pushing censorious AAAshitters and it'll help motivate others.

And if you're not shooting up an office, why not? You've clearly got only about a week, at least do SOMETHING to remedy the terrible situation of AAA developers pushing games-as-service and bans for """toxicity""" (aka questioning the globohomo agenda).

>a week left to live from cancer
>wasting it on vidya
>even having the strength to lift his own head, much less post on Yea Forums

Gay and retarded

This is a Lie as I believe it. The Lord shall accept all, despite our sins, for they love every child of humanity

Also OP, play a bit of Terraria or Starbound. Both decent games, and I hope you beat the disease or at least live a good remaining life.

Dragon age 2. After suffering through it dying will feel like a sweet release.

Riven with no guide, fuck you OP.